4.5

1. Mar 28, 2018
    The visual is beautiful, and my son loves it! But I think the battle needs to consider whether it can be accepted by children.
  2. Mar 28, 2018
    To be honest, the game could use a bit more content and some polish, but overall the experience is great. I would for sure show this game to friends who come over to my house. It’s quite a nice showcase piece for someone who hasn’t tried VR before.
  3. Apr 1, 2018
    I like it. It is good and the price is ok in my opinion.
    But I hope you guys will still put some work in it to make it even better.
  4. Apr 2, 2018
    Very attractive ! ! For a VR game, the content is very rich. i can customize characters, collections, crafting tools, and weapons and i can cultivate and fight. It's just too rich! And it is also have multiplay games, but there are only a few people who can match up at the moment. I hope that more people will come together to play in the future.
  5. Apr 4, 2018
    We expect the game for a long time brfore, the overall picture is still good to enjoy, my child itself is a dinosaur fan and we are shocked after playing, looking forward to the following version.
  6. Apr 10, 2018
    Few developers seriously develop VR content.
    Many VR games are simply content and expensive,
    or they just give a VR perspective to an existing game. Except for ARK Park, my son and I have been waiting for this game for a long time because I like VR and he likes dinosaurs. He was very excited and played in the hall with holographic dinosaurs for a long time. The interaction with
    Few developers seriously develop VR content.
    Many VR games are simply content and expensive,
    or they just give a VR perspective to an existing game.

Except for ARK Park,
    my son and I have been waiting for this game for a long time
    because I like VR and he likes dinosaurs.

The interaction with dinosaurs fascinated him.
    The fighting part with dinosaurs made me nervous.

But dinosaurs are not many,
    It is hoped that more dinosaurs will watch the children interact;
    Or more pure and richer VR fights,
    Between players and players or players and dinosaurs.

1. Nov 22, 2018
    ARK Park was meant to be a virtual dive in a dinosaur park, bad and dishonest, it looks more like carnosaur the video game.
  2. Nov 19, 2018
    Ark Park is not the game we hoped to recommend to all owners of PlayStation VR.
  3. Nov 6, 2018
    A VR game that looks and plays almost like it was born during the PS2 era.