Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Fate Of Atlantis: 10 Minutes Of Combat and Exploration
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jun 7, 2019Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis - Episode 2 is an improvement over Episode 1, and we're looking forward to seeing how things play out in the final chapter. Hades' hellish realm may be a barren wasteland, but it's got a density that Elysium was missing, and some of the side quests are especially well crafted. Throw in a handful of great boss fights and Torment of Hades stands as one of the better DLC episodes that Odyssey has offered.
Jun 19, 20192 episode of The Fate of Atlantis surprised me with what the first even more. After failure Legacy of the First Blade I a little what waited.2 episode of The Fate of Atlantis surprised me with what the first even more. After failure Legacy of the First Blade I a little what waited. The first episode seemed only a rare exception, usually Ubisoft never staked on a plot. The second part of The Fate of Atlantis perfectly closes subject holes and inconsistencies of a plot of the main game. And at first it seemed that the travel to Hades will be boring and sad, but there was everything on the contrary. In which time at Ubisoft it turned out to make and it is interesting and beautiful. Usually happens only beautifully. Very much I wait for the 3rd episode of The Fate of Atlantis.… Expand
Jul 8, 2019This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. MUSTARD EVERYWHERE! ಠ_ಠ
- Phoibe and Brasidas quests
- sassy Kasslexios
- Hades bossfight
- funny moments with Elpenor, Testikles and the Cyclops
- this is hell! Where are the monsters?
- shorter and less quests than episode 1
- the yellow mustard tint all over the map. Thanks to reshade i got at least a bit of color variation and some contrast.
- same ISU soldiers as in episode 1. I expected Hades’ ISU minions would wear another armor and we would profit from that too but nope.
- Hades mix n match armor from already existing armors. Wouldn’t the god of the underworld deserve a proper outfit like all the other gods had? Lazy from Ubi.
The modern day:
- LMAO, I bet Aletheia wished Kasslexios would still be alive and hadn’t handed the staff over to Layla.
Seriously this needs to stop. The writing and execution is just bad.
Pls have Aletheia resurrect Kasslexios and give them back the staff.
Episode 2 felt utterly short with the smaller map which also had less quests and I felt it ended so abrupt. I thought Hades was a cool bro until he turned into a meany. I wonder why he didn’t wanted to let me go, was he upset that I messed up his waifus elysium? XD… Expand