5.8

1. Jun 24, 2020
    While 30fps sucks, ACC is still the best sim available on PS4. Physics and driving experience are awesome. GT Sport and PC2 are nowhere near. First Asseto Corsa is cool, but online races are dead and to be honest it does not not feels like finished product (kinda "entertain yourself" game.
  2. Jun 25, 2020
    On PS4Pro the game is unplayable: the graphics is slow, unconsistent, with extreme slow downs, tearing, frame skipping.
    There are a lot of other bugs. Kunos cheated us all.
    This game is dangerous: my eyes are blinking after one our and I have severe headache.
    I will change my review if and when kunos will fix the problems.
  3. Jun 25, 2020
    This is on PS4 Pro .
    Game has No Option to Map the Accelerator - Brake & Clutch Function for Thrustmaster 300GT RS . It only works by using the Clutch Pedal for Accelerating , Actual Accelerator Pedal has No function at all . Unplayable Game for now until that issue receives a Patch hopefully .
  4. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC is my first foray into sim racing, and I absolutely love it. While the game does have some issues, they're quite minor compared to the upside the game offers, and I also trust Kunos to fix many of these issues.

The racing environment of this game is amazing. Kunos Simulazioni has worked with professional GT3 racers such as David Perel, and it shows. The physics are absolutely amazing, the cars behave just like real GT3 cars, and the sound quality is damn near perfect. If you want a console sim racing game, you will not be disappointed by the level of detail this game offers. Furthermore, I really like the offline racing. Compared to other motorsport games I have played (F1 mobile and Gran Turismo Sport,) the AI in ACC are incredibly quick and challenging, and it can sometimes be easy to forget that you're racing offline. Basically everything about the racing is damn near perfect. The only thing I cannot comment on yet is the multiplayer as I haven't done any online races yet.

There are several issues, but I think many of these are quite minor or will be fixed. First off, I have noticed quite a bit of steering wheel latency, and it can be problematic as it can lead to unintentional understeer, oversteer, or a failure to correct a slide. 30 FPS has been an issue for many, but I've been able to cope just fine. However, I have noticed massive framerate drops leading up to Eu Rouge/Raidillon at Spa, and those are a big problem. I suggest avoiding races at Spa Francorchamps for the time being until that issue is fixed. In addition, there are no private lobbies for the time being. This is frustrating as I do participate in and enjoy league racing. However, Kunos Simulazioni has indicated that they plan on adding private lobbies at some point. Their absence is still frustrating nonetheless. Finally, I find the track offering to be quite disappointing. My main issue is there is only one configuration of each track. This ruins the variety and the character of many circuits that have many configurations (such as Paul Ricard, which has over 100 possible layouts.) This game doesn't even have the Nordschleife configuration for the Nurburgring, which I am extremely disappointed about. If it wasn't for this track offering issue, I would give this game a 10/10.
  5. Jun 24, 2020
    Very low fps on Ps4 Pro, so the game is unplayable and Graphic is awful. A lot of people has the same problem. Also there are problems with ffb on thrustmasters wheels. Very disappointed, after had spent 40€ for this. I will update my review if this will fix, but they have to do as soon as possible.
  6. Jun 24, 2020
    This game only deserves to die miserabily:

Ridicolous and unstable framerate on PS4 Pro @ 4k Input lag, quite pronounced Audio is low quality and tends to distort Wheel not automatically mapped when starting the game for the first time Having to use different wheel angle settings for every car is RIDICOLOUS, you can't even manage to have a consistent real wheel-virtual reel ratio,
    This game only deserves to die miserabily:

Ridicolous and unstable framerate on PS4 Pro @ 4k
    Input lag, quite pronounced
    Audio is low quality and tends to distort
    Wheel not automatically mapped when starting the game for the first time
    Having to use different wheel angle settings for every car is RIDICOLOUS, you can't even manage to have a consistent real wheel-virtual reel ratio, congratulations.
    Default FFB settings are hideous, and even after fixing FFB is still mediocre
    PC interface ported to consoles, looks outdated
    Some wheels won't even work, no matter what you do
    If I exit to the PS4 menu and go back into the game, FFB is broken. Wheel (G29) becomes incredibly heavy and I have to disconnect and reconnect it in order to reset it, while staying in the game
  7. Jun 24, 2020
    Who cares about graphics really?
    The gameplay is smooth, the physics amazing. That's all I ask.
  8. Jun 26, 2020
    La parte que mas me gusta es cuando matan al prota de la saga con un palo de golf
  9. Jun 25, 2020
    It's a good start to what is sure to be the best console racing sim.

If you are focusing on the graphics then you're not driving fast enough. A good portion of the negative reviews are coming from people are better suited for Forza or GT Sport.
  10. Jun 29, 2020
    Uma experiência incrível que nunca tive antes com um game!!! Tenho certeza que nem tão cedo termos um jogo com impactante como esse.
  11. Jun 28, 2020
    I'm actually not really sure what to think about this game. I was super looking forward to ACC but there are things that definitely should have taken longer to make a great game out of it. ACC feels fantastic when driving around circuits, the sound is awesome, graphics are ok for me. I'm playing on my 6 years old Gen1 PS4. There's a certain amount of imput lag which feels crazy whenI'm actually not really sure what to think about this game. I was super looking forward to ACC but there are things that definitely should have taken longer to make a great game out of it. ACC feels fantastic when driving around circuits, the sound is awesome, graphics are ok for me. I'm playing on my 6 years old Gen1 PS4. There's a certain amount of imput lag which feels crazy when driving in cockpit view (with the steering wheel). In the view without steering wheel it's not that bad.

You get used to 30 fps after a while but I had massive frame drops when running behind some cars in Brands Hatch. So driving consistent lap times was almost impossible.

Setting up the steering wheel wasn't that easy too. You get a bad navigation, no possibility to set up clutch, brake, throttle. I also cannot use the clutch in general (Fanatec CSL Elite). I'm pretty happy that I do not have a Thrustmaster steering wheel because those just do not work fine in ACC.

The language switches during the career. While training it's german, qualifying 1 is english, qualifying 2 is german again ... and so on.

The game is also missing a telemetry interface so I'm not able to use a sim dashboard. The PC version has the telemetry interface ... AC too.

... and there's another thing that bothers me a little bit. The game just doesn't explain you anything. You get thrown into a race in career mode and you have to know the set of rules of blancpain GT series. I had massive problem to find out why I got disqualified after the race. It took me an eternity to find out how and where to change drivers, change tires and activate that pit limiter.

The devs definitely still have a lot to do to fix many issues in the game.
  12. Jun 27, 2020
    so many bugs on core stuff like Logitech G29 support is broken on PS4 and it keeps fluctuating the FFB settings. No KB or app support and other little annoying things. The biggest problems though are 1. the framerate is terrible on PS4 Pro, its going as low as 5 FPS sometimes or even skipping frames and you just get teleported up the track. 2. The online is not up, only compeition serversso many bugs on core stuff like Logitech G29 support is broken on PS4 and it keeps fluctuating the FFB settings. No KB or app support and other little annoying things. The biggest problems though are 1. the framerate is terrible on PS4 Pro, its going as low as 5 FPS sometimes or even skipping frames and you just get teleported up the track. 2. The online is not up, only compeition servers which are not configurable and you have to wait about 30 mins just to be able to register for. And before that you need to get your SA up to 70 which takes about 10 hours. this was obviously done on purpose because they didn't have servers ready at launch which is Refund level bad i would say as it doesn't do what it says on the box.If they fixed the online and the Framerate dropping so low then i would give it a 9 because the driving is the best on console by quite a bit. but at the moment its unplayable online and even in single player the framerate issue makes it hard to play Expand
  13. Jun 24, 2020
    掉帧就不说了,游戏最大特色随意安MOD玩自己想要的车这点做不到吧?
  14. Jun 23, 2020
    Good game will be 10 but is a lot of bugs for now. Game crash every time when I trying to join to multiplayer. Must be one friend on a server then I can join via party...
  15. Kyj
    Jun 26, 2020
    I'm really angry There are very few basic settings such as graphics and wheels, and the graphics quality is very poor. Did the productions think it was worth doing? Is it just made of money? Do not buy until you have a large patch
  16. Jun 29, 2020
    Excelente juego, el mas real que he jugado en mi vida.

Ni gran turismo, ni PC 2 ni cualquier otro juego de consola tiene el realismo de Assetto, las físicas, los sonidos de los coches y la inteligencia artificial es brutal.

No le pongo 10 por los fps, que al final te acostumbras a ellos pero espero que en alguna actualización arreglen eso, y sino, que en el ps5 este igual al de pc
  17. Jul 3, 2020
    blood from my eyes. how to play it? optimization at zero level. errors in the network game are constant. You cannot create separate rooms to play only with friends. FPS is terrible. it is an absolutely unplayable product that should be embarrassing to release. why did I spend $ 50 on this alpha version? please save my eyes: after 30 minutes of the game, my head is spinning and myblood from my eyes. how to play it? optimization at zero level. errors in the network game are constant. You cannot create separate rooms to play only with friends. FPS is terrible. it is an absolutely unplayable product that should be embarrassing to release. why did I spend $ 50 on this alpha version? please save my eyes: after 30 minutes of the game, my head is spinning and my eyes are wildly sore. 1/10. 1 point for physics. the rest is just very very disgusting . Expand
  18. Jul 7, 2020
    First of all I would like to thanks Kunos Simulazioni for bringing ACC to consolles!
    I play it since the release (Ps4 slim with T 300) and it is superb. Maybe it is not so user friendly and you have to accept some technical compromise but once you get used with the settings it’s simply amazing.
    In my opinion one of the best racing game I ever play, for sure the best on Ps4.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

All of this puts me in a difficult spot with Assetto Corsa Competizione. On the one hand, it’s my favourite racing experience, hands down. It just handles beautifully. On the other hand, from features to gameplay modes and with regards to almost everything that doesn’t specifically involve racing, Competizione is substantially behind its peers, making this a racing experience that only the most hardcore of hardcore racing fans will get much out of.
    Assetto Corsa Competizione gets so much right. The spectacular physics have made their way to console untouched and the license allows them to focus brilliantly on so much. The sights and sounds feel in service of giving you knowledge and the feedback is all on hand to make you a better racer. It's not exactly accessible but it is rewarding and addictive.
  3. Jun 29, 2020
    Assetto Corsa Competizione offers solid gameplay and accurate car handling, and sadly that's almost the only thing it can offer. The PS4 port is full of bugs and technical issues, and the career mode can use some tweaking as well. All in all, it's obviously not a perfect racing game, but if you are really into cars and have nothing more on your hands to play with, it worth a shot.