5.4

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jun 28, 2020
    I'm actually not really sure what to think about this game. I was super looking forward to ACC but there are things that definitely should have taken longer to make a great game out of it. ACC feels fantastic when driving around circuits, the sound is awesome, graphics are ok for me. I'm playing on my 6 years old Gen1 PS4. There's a certain amount of imput lag which feels crazy whenI'm actually not really sure what to think about this game. I was super looking forward to ACC but there are things that definitely should have taken longer to make a great game out of it. ACC feels fantastic when driving around circuits, the sound is awesome, graphics are ok for me. I'm playing on my 6 years old Gen1 PS4. There's a certain amount of imput lag which feels crazy when driving in cockpit view (with the steering wheel). In the view without steering wheel it's not that bad.

You get used to 30 fps after a while but I had massive frame drops when running behind some cars in Brands Hatch. So driving consistent lap times was almost impossible.

Setting up the steering wheel wasn't that easy too. You get a bad navigation, no possibility to set up clutch, brake, throttle. I also cannot use the clutch in general (Fanatec CSL Elite). I'm pretty happy that I do not have a Thrustmaster steering wheel because those just do not work fine in ACC.

The language switches during the career. While training it's german, qualifying 1 is english, qualifying 2 is german again ... and so on.

The game is also missing a telemetry interface so I'm not able to use a sim dashboard. The PC version has the telemetry interface ... AC too.

... and there's another thing that bothers me a little bit. The game just doesn't explain you anything. You get thrown into a race in career mode and you have to know the set of rules of blancpain GT series. I had massive problem to find out why I got disqualified after the race. It took me an eternity to find out how and where to change drivers, change tires and activate that pit limiter.

The devs definitely still have a lot to do to fix many issues in the game.
  2. Jun 24, 2020
    While 30fps sucks, ACC is still the best sim available on PS4. Physics and driving experience are awesome. GT Sport and PC2 are nowhere near. First Asseto Corsa is cool, but online races are dead and to be honest it does not not feels like finished product (kinda "entertain yourself" game.
  3. Jun 25, 2020
    This is on PS4 Pro .
    Game has No Option to Map the Accelerator - Brake & Clutch Function for Thrustmaster 300GT RS . It only works by using the Clutch Pedal for Accelerating , Actual Accelerator Pedal has No function at all . Unplayable Game for now until that issue receives a Patch hopefully .
  4. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC is my first foray into sim racing, and I absolutely love it. While the game does have some issues, they're quite minor compared to the upside the game offers, and I also trust Kunos to fix many of these issues.

The racing environment of this game is amazing. Kunos Simulazioni has worked with professional GT3 racers such as David Perel, and it shows. The physics are absolutely amazing, the cars behave just like real GT3 cars, and the sound quality is damn near perfect. If you want a console sim racing game, you will not be disappointed by the level of detail this game offers. Furthermore, I really like the offline racing. Compared to other motorsport games I have played (F1 mobile and Gran Turismo Sport,) the AI in ACC are incredibly quick and challenging, and it can sometimes be easy to forget that you're racing offline. Basically everything about the racing is damn near perfect. The only thing I cannot comment on yet is the multiplayer as I haven't done any online races yet.

There are several issues, but I think many of these are quite minor or will be fixed. First off, I have noticed quite a bit of steering wheel latency, and it can be problematic as it can lead to unintentional understeer, oversteer, or a failure to correct a slide. 30 FPS has been an issue for many, but I've been able to cope just fine. However, I have noticed massive framerate drops leading up to Eu Rouge/Raidillon at Spa, and those are a big problem. I suggest avoiding races at Spa Francorchamps for the time being until that issue is fixed. In addition, there are no private lobbies for the time being. This is frustrating as I do participate in and enjoy league racing. However, Kunos Simulazioni has indicated that they plan on adding private lobbies at some point. Their absence is still frustrating nonetheless. Finally, I find the track offering to be quite disappointing. My main issue is there is only one configuration of each track. This ruins the variety and the character of many circuits that have many configurations (such as Paul Ricard, which has over 100 possible layouts.) This game doesn't even have the Nordschleife configuration for the Nurburgring, which I am extremely disappointed about. If it wasn't for this track offering issue, I would give this game a 10/10.
  5. Jun 24, 2020
    Very low fps on Ps4 Pro, so the game is unplayable and Graphic is awful. A lot of people has the same problem. Also there are problems with ffb on thrustmasters wheels. Very disappointed, after had spent 40€ for this. I will update my review if this will fix, but they have to do as soon as possible.
  6. Jun 24, 2020
    This game only deserves to die miserabily:

Ridicolous and unstable framerate on PS4 Pro @ 4k Input lag, quite pronounced Audio is low quality and tends to distort Wheel not automatically mapped when starting the game for the first time Having to use different wheel angle settings for every car is RIDICOLOUS, you can't even manage to have a consistent real wheel-virtual reel ratio,
    This game only deserves to die miserabily:

Ridicolous and unstable framerate on PS4 Pro @ 4k
    Input lag, quite pronounced
    Audio is low quality and tends to distort
    Wheel not automatically mapped when starting the game for the first time
    Having to use different wheel angle settings for every car is RIDICOLOUS, you can't even manage to have a consistent real wheel-virtual reel ratio, congratulations.
    Default FFB settings are hideous, and even after fixing FFB is still mediocre
    PC interface ported to consoles, looks outdated
    Some wheels won't even work, no matter what you do
    If I exit to the PS4 menu and go back into the game, FFB is broken. Wheel (G29) becomes incredibly heavy and I have to disconnect and reconnect it in order to reset it, while staying in the game
  7. Jun 24, 2020
    Who cares about graphics really?
    The gameplay is smooth, the physics amazing. That's all I ask.
  8. Jul 18, 2020
    You have to have the latest firmware on your Wheelbase (before that, it was just rumbling constantly). Now it's perfect (Thrustmaster T-300RS)

It's an honor we got this sophisticated simulation on PS4 Pro. It's understandable that it can only run 30 fps. It looks great though, and you get accustomed to the frame rate, it's not left and right hectic driving like in a rally sim, so it's ok.

I hope it will be supported and optimized further.
  9. Jun 26, 2020
    La parte que mas me gusta es cuando matan al prota de la saga con un palo de golf
  10. Jun 25, 2020
    It's a good start to what is sure to be the best console racing sim.

If you are focusing on the graphics then you're not driving fast enough. A good portion of the negative reviews are coming from people are better suited for Forza or GT Sport.
  11. Jun 29, 2020
    Uma experiência incrível que nunca tive antes com um game!!! Tenho certeza que nem tão cedo termos um jogo com impactante como esse.
  12. Jun 22, 2021
    Best racing sim on PS4. Play it only if you are using a steering wheel!! On my Pro with SSD and 1080p it runs without big framerate issues. Can't say anything about online.
  13. Jun 27, 2020
    so many bugs on core stuff like Logitech G29 support is broken on PS4 and it keeps fluctuating the FFB settings. No KB or app support and other little annoying things. The biggest problems though are 1. the framerate is terrible on PS4 Pro, its going as low as 5 FPS sometimes or even skipping frames and you just get teleported up the track. 2. The online is not up, only compeition serversso many bugs on core stuff like Logitech G29 support is broken on PS4 and it keeps fluctuating the FFB settings. No KB or app support and other little annoying things. The biggest problems though are 1. the framerate is terrible on PS4 Pro, its going as low as 5 FPS sometimes or even skipping frames and you just get teleported up the track. 2. The online is not up, only compeition servers which are not configurable and you have to wait about 30 mins just to be able to register for. And before that you need to get your SA up to 70 which takes about 10 hours. this was obviously done on purpose because they didn't have servers ready at launch which is Refund level bad i would say as it doesn't do what it says on the box.If they fixed the online and the Framerate dropping so low then i would give it a 9 because the driving is the best on console by quite a bit. but at the moment its unplayable online and even in single player the framerate issue makes it hard to play Expand
  14. Jul 29, 2020
    Edit after 1.03 patch: the framerate is improved but only when you drive alone. During races is still a mess. Resolution is dropped in the hell: I suppose is near 800p, not even near to 1080p.
    There are tons of bug yet.
    There are tons of bug yet.
    This game, on PC, is the best simulator on the market, but on console we are paying the wicked choice to give the port of a such demanding game to a little developer with little experience and without skills.
    It's not not just fault of the old hardware: it's a fault of the developer and a fraud agains players.

On PS4Pro the game is unplayable: the graphics is slow, unconsistent, with extreme slow downs, tearing, frame skipping.
    There are a lot of other bugs. Kunos cheated us all.
    This game is dangerous: my eyes are blinking after one our and I have severe headache.
    I will channly ge my review if and when kunos will fix the problems.
  15. Jun 24, 2020
    掉帧就不说了,游戏最大特色随意安MOD玩自己想要的车这点做不到吧?
  16. Jun 23, 2020
    Good game will be 10 but is a lot of bugs for now. Game crash every time when I trying to join to multiplayer. Must be one friend on a server then I can join via party...
  17. Jul 19, 2020
    Ужасный мусор. Разрабы перепутали ранний доступ и консоли:
    - отвратная графика: нет травы, отражений
    - отвратное управление, чуть лучше чем в Project Cars, но это как сравнивать 2 кучи гавна - нет автотормоза, машина неуправляем даже со всеми помошниками
    Ужасный мусор. Разрабы перепутали ранний доступ и консоли:
    - отвратная графика: нет травы, отражений
    - нет автотормоза, машина неуправляем даже со всеми помошниками
  18. Kyj
    Jun 26, 2020
    I'm really angry There are very few basic settings such as graphics and wheels, and the graphics quality is very poor. Did the productions think it was worth doing? Is it just made of money? Do not buy until you have a large patch
  19. Jun 29, 2020
    Excelente juego, el mas real que he jugado en mi vida.

Ni gran turismo, ni PC 2 ni cualquier otro juego de consola tiene el realismo de Assetto, las físicas, los sonidos de los coches y la inteligencia artificial es brutal.

No le pongo 10 por los fps, que al final te acostumbras a ellos pero espero que en alguna actualización arreglen eso, y sino, que en el ps5 este igual al de pc
  20. Jul 3, 2020
    blood from my eyes. how to play it? optimization at zero level. errors in the network game are constant. You cannot create separate rooms to play only with friends. FPS is terrible. it is an absolutely unplayable product that should be embarrassing to release. why did I spend $ 50 on this alpha version? please save my eyes: after 30 minutes of the game, my head is spinning and myblood from my eyes. how to play it? optimization at zero level. errors in the network game are constant. You cannot create separate rooms to play only with friends. FPS is terrible. it is an absolutely unplayable product that should be embarrassing to release. why did I spend $ 50 on this alpha version? please save my eyes: after 30 minutes of the game, my head is spinning and my eyes are wildly sore. 1/10. 1 point for physics. the rest is just very very disgusting . Expand
  21. Jul 7, 2020
    First of all I would like to thanks Kunos Simulazioni for bringing ACC to consolles!
    I play it since the release (Ps4 slim with T 300) and it is superb. Maybe it is not so user friendly and you have to accept some technical compromise but once you get used with the settings it’s simply amazing.
    In my opinion one of the best racing game I ever play, for sure the best on Ps4.
  22. Nov 23, 2020
    I have ps4 pro. And i would not reccomend this game at all. Just wondering how Sony did approved this game for ps.
  23. Jan 11, 2021
    This game sucks ass. You get penalties on the ratings on your lap out after pit stops. You get dsq with no warning and only find out after wasting up to 4 hours in a race. The fbb on g29 on ps4 is beyond broken and has been since release. You can do perfect laps for 30 laps and gain nothing then take ONE corner wrong and lose rating points. This game was a waste of money and my time andThis game sucks ass. You get penalties on the ratings on your lap out after pit stops. You get dsq with no warning and only find out after wasting up to 4 hours in a race. The fbb on g29 on ps4 is beyond broken and has been since release. You can do perfect laps for 30 laps and gain nothing then take ONE corner wrong and lose rating points. This game was a waste of money and my time and the developers don't answer questions or post solutions for known issues. It sucks so bad that I can't in good faith even give it away. The only thing this disc is good for is to be used as a coaster to keep my side table from getting sweat rings from condensation from my ice water glass. Expand
  24. Feb 7, 2021
    This SIM would be 5/5 stars but its been out for 6 months on ps4 and i still bluescreen every 20 minutes or so. I wouldnt buy it unless you want to get cyberpunked too! Its so fun WHEN it works but that is sooooo rare its not worth playing. Buy a computer. Get iracing and youll be much happier.
  25. Mar 30, 2021
    First: there's no doubt (to me) this is the best Simracing title for PS4/PS5. Car physics and behavior is "state-of-art", circuit representations by laser scan are top quality, overall quite the same you can experience on the more complex PC version.
    But: the console software porting (done by D3T and 505Games) are far low the PC standard, that is directly managed by the original developer, Kunos Simulazioni.
    As I am writing here, after more than 9 months on the market, still the title is plagued by several bugs and incoherent behavior, from wheel connections to user interface, from multi-player features to live broadcasting. All these problems are well below console platform limitations. And the 505Games support is at a surprising low standard with lack of communication with customer base and very poor service. It's evident that the original developer makes a great job in supporting and updating PC versions, while software porting company submits the feeling of inaccurate and sloppy implementation of a title that for complexity needs a quite different knowledge of Simracing games, approach and dedication.
    All this said, ACC remains an almost playable and enjoyable Simracing experience on console, with wide space to improvements that are still to be proved and submitted.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 28, 2020
    Once it gets into gear, Assetto Corsa Competizione turns into an enjoyable enough driving experience, with some often frustrating quirks. Every move, pass, and failure made is analysed, scored, and presented back with a grade at such a granular level you'll be left scratching your head at how you ever passed your driving test in the first place. However, the unstable framerate, janky animations, erratic camera modes, and lack of other in-game tracks and vehicles without paying more for the DLC, means that this is one for racing sim aficionados only.
  2. Jul 29, 2020
    Assetto Corsa Competizione has unsurpassed physics for console terms and offers PS4 and Xbox One players the most realistic racing experience. However, you have to endure a lot of technical malnutrition for that.
  3. Jul 20, 2020
    One of the best GT3-simulations is held back on PS4 by technical problems and missing features.