5.3

1. Oct 22, 2017
    I actually found this game quite fun with choices that really made a huge impact on how I looked at the world. The game constantly puts you in areas where you have to hurt innocents or just be brutal to them causing you to wonder how the game works this is 8 because I personally love these types of click and choices but I understand people that have problems with it.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 25, 2017
    This episode treats us to a unique variation on some classics characters which adds some narrative flare. Yet it falls short where it counts with the moment-to-moment gameplay.
    The Pact is filled with uncomfortable moments that force the player to choose between the right thing and their cover. It also makes important moves to flesh out the season’s story arc, and ends with an awesome teaser for episode three. Telltale Games is on a roll this season, and The Enemy Within continues to be some of the developer’s best work.
  3. Oct 5, 2017
    The Pact is an interesting follow-up to "The Enigma." Even though this second episode doesn't change the game's formula, it showcases a side of Bruce Wayne Batman fans haven't seen before in video games. The new Harley Quinn-Joker dynamic is also pretty interesting.