8.3

1. Jun 12, 2019
    Ok..It looks good and some of the VR gaming sequences are good fun...However, to get to the gaming you'll have to suffer endless and boring cutscenes from a B-movie you will want to skip...but can't. Also the movement is awkward and causes slight motion sickness for me. Resident Evil does this far better. I really wanted to like this, but the endless cut scenes ruins it for me.
  2. Jun 2, 2019
    The visuals are great but I can’t stand the node movement. The whole thing just felt really stiff And unintuitive. I also found the aiming to be more difficult than it should be. For me Farpoint is a much better game.
  3. Jun 9, 2019
    Great game so far, entretaining and fun, though the controls are a bit cluncky,
    HOWEVER it is currently full of gamebreaking bugs.
    Had to reload several times due to bugs. Lost about two hours of gameplay on one occasion. Had to completely delete save file from ps4 menu and start anew another time due to an autosaved bugged mission (somehow started an unarmed mission with a gun in
    Great game so far, entretaining and fun, though the controls are a bit cluncky,
    HOWEVER it is currently full of gamebreaking bugs.

Had to reload several times due to bugs.
    Lost about two hours of gameplay on one occasion.
    Had to completely delete save file from ps4 menu and start anew another time due to an autosaved bugged mission (somehow started an unarmed mission with a gun in hand, with no way to put it away, preventing me from using tools) (was near the end).
  4. Jun 13, 2019
    This game is mostly dull cinemas and picking locks. Needs more action. Reloading and holstering guns is glitchy. Yes, this game has it's moments but they are few and far between.

1. Jul 8, 2019
    Inspired by the short London Heist game, Blood & Truth delivers a full experience, packed with action, gadgets and amazing graphics for a PSVR title. Just don't forget you are still in your room, as the immersion it brings could deliver a few broken things in your gaming environment. You have been warned.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jun 27, 2019
    It’s not perfect but Blood & Truth is one of the more complete experiences for PS VR. Some control issues are eclipsed by high production values and a playful use of PS VR’s capabilities. [Issue#164, p.86]
  3. Jun 27, 2019
    In my opinion, there are only a handful of games that can be categorised as a system seller for Sony’s headset; something that would make it worthwhile laying down the cost of VR. Games like Beat Saber and Astro Bot have proven themselves at making VR work in its own right, and now you can add Blood & Truth to that list. And if you already own a PSVR you would be doing yourself a disservice by not going out and picking this game up.