6.5

1. May 28, 2020
    If you enjoy paper Mario and don't mind an art style that Is super indie then this game is what you're looking for. Characters are surprisingly interesting and the combat (while having small numbers) can be pretty in depth. One of my favorite games of the year so far. Would highly recommend, hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
  2. Jun 10, 2020
    The Paper Mario we've all wanted. Amazing music, charming characters, wonderful gameplay, perfect combat anf awesome medal system. I don't understand how people are even giving this a low score either. It's perfect.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 17, 2020
    Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, while a direct inspiration from the Paper Mario franchise, definitely has something to offer all on its own. The gameplay may become clunky or tedious at times, but more than makes up for it with its very cute environments to explore or charming characters to interact with. Players that loved Paper Mario and similar styled games will absolutely find something to love about this game.
    Bug Fables is a great ARPG inspired in no small part by the Paper Mario games. It's really rather good.
    Bright, bold and colourful. Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling adds another dimension to turn-based battles and brings platforming, puzzles and heart to a worthwhile adventure. The art-style was not to my taste but it fits the subject matter perfectly. There is a lot of game here for your money, especially if you want to see it all. Now bug off and get tucked into the game.