4.0

1. Nov 4, 2016
    Campaign is okay. JUST okay. I liked the visuals. But Multiplayer feels like it was straight ported from Black Ops 3. This is not worth it just to get MWR. Sell MWR separately please.
  2. Nov 4, 2016
    Here's the deal. COD IW is not a bad game. But the competition is providing a better product with similar gameplay but with two major differences.
    - Much better level design/MP pace.
    - No microtrasanctions or pay to win. Having wasted $60 to buy this game, I'm now left a bit disappointed as I think I would rather wait for price drops or invested in other games. Let me put it this way.
    - Much better level design/MP pace.
    - No microtrasanctions or pay to win.
    Let me put it this way. This is not the best COD title this year. Titanfall 2 is. (although it is not called COD)
  3. Nov 4, 2016
    Story/Campaign: Thrilling dogfights, excellent narrative and characters along with superb level designs, makes it the best campaign for years in a COD game.
    Multiplayer: Same gameplay mechanics as BO3 and the level designs and game modes aren't as thrilling and fresh as the campaign.
    Zombies: Just like any other zombies mode in the past COD games, however some new gameplay mechanics adds to the overall experience.
    The graphics are some of the best out of all of the COD games and the campaign is amazing but lets keep it realistic, this game is not a 10/10 nor is it a 0/0 so stop being COD and Battlefield fan boys and be realistic with your ratings.
  4. Jul 3, 2018
    If you're looking for solid single-player experience with nice visuals, art-design, sounds then that's the one! Much more enjoyable story than in BO3.

From technical side I can't imagine how much time did they put in this game. Everything works great and I haven't faced with bugs/fps drops. Unfortunately, many people that have this game haven't finished single player campaign (based

Unfortunately, many people that have this game haven't finished single player campaign (based on achievement statistics).
  5. Nov 23, 2016
    the game was very mediocre and didn't provide me with much content, as a fan of the series i strongly suggest not buying this game. the multiplayer mode is terrible for a series with so many amazing shooter games, and the zombies game mode gets boring and repetitive after a few days of playing it. although the main game modes are awful the campaign/ story mode provides a realistic look atthe game was very mediocre and didn't provide me with much content, as a fan of the series i strongly suggest not buying this game. the multiplayer mode is terrible for a series with so many amazing shooter games, and the zombies game mode gets boring and repetitive after a few days of playing it. although the main game modes are awful the campaign/ story mode provides a realistic look at a futuristic world; for the common gamer the campaign will be their favorite part. Expand
  6. Nov 5, 2016
    It really isnt a bad game but Infinite Warfare just doesn't warrant the £50-80 price tag. They've clearly bundled IW with MW1 remastered, and not the other way round.

The developers continue to ignore the fans and plough on with this weird Halo/CoD hybrid. Its a shame as well given that Actvision's competition this year is very strong, no doubt this game will sell millions but i'd bet that most of those sales will be influenced by the inclusion Modern Warfare.

If you've played Black Ops 3 you know what you're getting; more of the same, so if you like that you'll probably love IW.
    But if (like me) you've grown tired of the same old formula, it's best to avoid IW and have fun with Modern Warfare instead, which is even better now its been remastered!

But honestly? just wait until MWR is released on its own (which it will be) and don't waste your money on Infinite Warfare.
  7. Nov 4, 2016
    Playing Infinite Warfare I am constantly reminded of one thing in particular, Battlefield 1. I am not saying that they are similar games by any stretch. I'm simply saying that for the first time in a long time I found myself wanting to get back to Battlefield. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is not a bad game at all. Nothing in CoD IW screams incompetence. It's more or less a tapped outPlaying Infinite Warfare I am constantly reminded of one thing in particular, Battlefield 1. I am not saying that they are similar games by any stretch. I'm simply saying that for the first time in a long time I found myself wanting to get back to Battlefield. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is not a bad game at all. Nothing in CoD IW screams incompetence. It's more or less a tapped out resource. I just cant do space right now lol. IW is a fast paced, well put together fps, but I think it's downfall is going to be it's multiplayer. One thing I was a bit excited for is maybe they would have some type of multiplayer space dog fights considering how much you fly in the campaign, but that is not the case. It is VERY much still CoD. I cant say if it was Activision or Infinity Ward that decided to go with the pay 2 win mechanic but a terrible idea none the less. Especially in a highly competitive shooter like CoD. I know it may sound like I'm just a battlefield fan trying to crap on CoD but I have always LOVED both franchises for their differences but Infinite Warfare is just more CoD, whereas I think we as fans of CoD were ready for something new. I had a lot more fun with MW 3 honestly. No sliding, no double jump, no grapple, no wall running, just classic CoD. I think MW3 will have much longer legs to stand on than IW. Expand
  8. Nov 4, 2016
    Infinite Warfare steals all of its ideas from previous Call of Duty games and throws in a little space action. Though there are a few moments where good ideas peek through, this game constantly fails to impress. Combat feels mundane, as if the folks at Infinity Ward and Activision want little to do with creating any strategic systems or burn the walls that prevent their games from feelingInfinite Warfare steals all of its ideas from previous Call of Duty games and throws in a little space action. Though there are a few moments where good ideas peek through, this game constantly fails to impress. Combat feels mundane, as if the folks at Infinity Ward and Activision want little to do with creating any strategic systems or burn the walls that prevent their games from feeling visceral - like we're actually experiencing all of this. I cannot feel any of it. The studios handling CoD continually detach gamers from stories, characters and plot development by always feeling the need to be dramatic and overly-cinematic. I feel like every moment is a near-brush with death and I get tired of it really quick. Not every moment has to or is a near-death experience and that crushes the dynamics of story telling. Comparing it to Titanfall 2, Infinite Warfare comes off looking like a game that has phoned it all in. There are no more ideas and no spouts of creativity. It's all fine-tuning the same game year after year. Sure, if you haven't played Call of Duty games before this will seem pretty decent but never great. As for the multiplayer - yawn. It's less flexible than Black Ops 3. In fact, it's basically Advanced Warfare 2 in many ways but even less exciting than that game was for me (although that campaign was good enough to finish). At this point, I want Call of Duty to die. It's a bad franchise that over-markets itself and steals available dollars from dramatically-better games. Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 are so much better it makes Infinite Warfare look like a joke, and since the guys that made Modern Warfare/Modern Warfare 2 are leading the team over Titanfall/Titanfall 2, it's an easy recommendation for anyone looking for something familiar to Call of Duty but is either bored or just simply hates it. If you buy Infinite Warfare, all I can say is: best of luck because it just wasn't inspiring for me. At least I am able to get close to purchase price for it so it's not a complete waste of spending. Expand
  9. Nov 4, 2016
    Good Campaign, Multiplayer is just unplayable these days, pretty hard to just sit back and have some fun like the good old days of black ops 1. Campaign is very enticing though, action around every corner
  10. Nov 5, 2016
    I've gotten all the new releases titanfall 2 BF1 skyrim and cod. Cod is by far the weakest, mp is ok i guess but just barely and zombies is unplayabe (servers being the main concern) It's all around prolly the worst call of duty ever made. total bummer skip it if you are on the fence.
  11. Nov 4, 2016
    First of, this game absolutely does not deserve to be rated 0/10 that is for unplayable games, which this isn't. Nor does it deserve the stellar reviews of 10/10 because that would state that it is perfect, both by todays standards and gaming standards it is miles from perfect.

The story is slow paced to begin with and picks up later on, only to end at around 6 hours (a hallmark of this franchise) interesting secondary missions and oddly interesting space theme. However this gets thrown off by the inconstancies of the setting; apparently in the vacuum of space you can hear things and survive for short periods of time? Come on Infinity Ward, you used to have an eye for detail.
    The plot works quite well although I do suspect that's the Naughty Dog guys they brought in lending a hand but it is nice to have some good writing for a change. A stereotypical British villain and the notorious round it off. One point to note is the enemies in this game are pretty damn crazy and it is almost off putting and the time to kill initially is horrendously high, which is the cause of the slow pace to begin as you sit behind cover only to pop out occasionally to murder some loonies.
    Honestly speaking though, this is the best Call of Duty campaign in a while.

Multiplayer, for me personally, is awful, yes it has a good pace (slightly slower than BO3) and yes it can be entertaining in small doses but I've never been less compelled to continue playing than I have with this. Hit boxes and lag are ludicrous and I am long past sick of being taken out by a sniper quick scope. Ice skating slides and Titanfall wall runs, combined with some awful weapon design, R3KT, really?? Make this game feel like they are quite literally being designed for eleven year olds, which is stale. Fast paced overall but stale, very stale.
    The loadout system remains similar to Black Ops 3 and the game benefits as a result with the pick 10 system and rigs offering a good level of customisation options. another thing I dislike is the supply drops are sill here and that Activation seem to have allowed Infinity Ward to copy the loot styles and even font styles from Destiny - another game published by Activision, I refuse to let that be coincidental, they also keep along the specialist theme, which is again ripped from B03 and Destiny.

Zombies is fairly fun but again, ludicrous, Treyarch are the masters of the zombies and I'm not too fond of this attempt. It does add a fun feature where you play an arcade game to win your life back however this alone is not enough for me.

Combine this with a ten year old recycled engine that's using the same animations, physics and graphics from the Call of Duty games of old and I just find this to be so far below what it should be and it doesn't recapture the magic of the old Call of Duty games, playing it alongside the remastered modern warfare only highlights this.

In a year where the likes of DooM and Battlefeild 1 have redefined FPS games, Activision and Co. feel far, far behind in a genre they once dominated with their exquisite attention to detail and fast paced, well written story. really, with the kind of turnover that Call of Duty makes I would have expected a new engine, built from the ground up and the game isn't nearly as polished as I would like.

The Campaign is well written and the best in the series for a long time but is let down from being too short, 7/10

Multiplayer is almost a straight copy and paste of the previous iterations with elements of Destiny and Titanfall included, in intellectual terms that's called plagiarism, however there is small amounts of fun to be had but it's the same stuff at the core 3/10

Zombies supplies good fun but not nearly close to the standard of Treyarchs zombies, evidently an attempt to capture the same market and even as a long time zombies fan this doesn't reach par for the course, 4/10

Graphics are good, but far below par with modern standards, take a look at Uncharted, DooM, the Witcher or Battlefield for reference of what a next gen game should actually look like, especially with the cash that Activision and Infinity Ward have, 4/10

Overall, the game falls flat on delivering innovation but does reiterate the same Call of Duty things fans enjoy. By modern standards it's not good enough, not for titans like Activision and Infinity Ward, who once created legendary games, sadly I have to score this 4.5/10 overall which is a shame because I wanted it to be good.
  12. Nov 4, 2016
    The zombies mode is good imo, but the MP and SP are pretty terrible, they pretty much took BO3's MP and made it worse. Wait til it's 20$ if you're interested.
  13. Nov 4, 2016
    Ah yes, Call of Duty, the only game franchise that can't win (Well besides Madden). Infinity Ward was coming into a losing battle, as demands from activision bogged down the game very obviously from what it could have been. Lets face it, Infinity Ward already lost this year, backlash towards the game was apparent from day 1 of the trailer, but does that truly mean its a bad game?

The

The game isn't bad, lets get that out of the way immediately, the campaign isn't bad, it can be fun if you don't take it too seriously, sort of the fun, sci fi action you'd expect, the introduction of space combat isn't as much a breath rather an entire planet full of fresh air, that mixes things up right when they start to get stale. The zombies is also fun, definitely taking advantage of the amusement park setting. But what everyone wants to know is the Multiplayer, how is the multiplayer? Boring. That's it. Boring. If you played Black Ops 3 then you know what to expect, and that is the problem, more of the same. This was their chance to fix Black ops 3 broken movement system, sure, have double jumps, I don't mind them, but don't have some terrible "glide" system that is less effective than Black Ops 3 supply drops, and go back to a simpler AW system that allows strategic quick movements, rather than gently glide. If i'm being shot at, i'd prefer AW's exo system so that with one click of a trigger, I can dodge out of the way to get a chance to fight back, not this system where I slowly move out of the way like i'm on a skateboard. But another gripe with multiplayer is the lack of weapons, seriously there are only a little over 20 weapons, in the whole game...I'm not joking, even Battlefield 1, which had the disadvantage of being in World War I had about the same number of weapons if not more. For a 60 dollar game being able to unlock all the weapons within a day is unacceptable and for me brings the score down a whole point. Just think about it, its a future game with SPACE warfare, and they couldn't be bothered to come up with more options, hell, 5 of the weapons aren't even new, they are just weapons from previous games in which one of them is about as effective as a BB gun. Supply drops are back and so is customization, sort of a mix of AW's customization which I really liked, and BO3's system which I disdain. People complain about the Customization of AW, but you know what? If I want to dress up like a gingerbread man, let me, Its not like I take the game seriously in the first place. Its called CUSTOMIZATION for a reason. But as of now, you can't buy supply drops, but we all know they will be in a month or two so lets just take a point away now so I don't have to come back and edit this. Anyway, not a bad game, certainly fun when you play anything but the multiplayer, but besides it, I'd say wait for it to go on sale during the Christmas season rather than spend a full 60 on it.
  14. Nov 21, 2016
    Like many of you out there I too keep saying "Stay away from Activision and their horrible add to COD" yet I am not real smart because I keep buying the games. After the mess left from BO3, anything had to be better.
    The Campaign - This is beyond annoying as you cannot cut through the scenes of nonstop yapping. Outside of that and the fact I will not finish it, it is decent. No where near the best but not the worse (that would be BO3 for sure) It is not uncommon for me to play the campaign 5-9 times. I simply cannot tolerate this one.
    Multiplayer - I strictly play HCTDM. The movement is so much better than BO3 and similar to AW. Weapons choices are mediocre and the exo suits are rather over powered. The constant issue with the past 3-4 CODs has been lag for many users. Having a monster rig and 500mbps fiber connection appears to only hurt me. My dedicated rig allows me to be shot long before I see the person in many cases. My games fluctuate from 8-20 when laggy to 35-15 when it is not. That is a HUGE spike in metrics that truly takes the fun out of the entire game. Sadly the low laggy rounds take the majority (around 65%). Often you can back out and reenter the same lobby and the lag goes away for a game or so.
    Activision makes it more and more obvious that they make the game for money and do not care about the players. With a 50% decrease in sales, I am glad people are smarter than me and avoiding this franchise all together.
  15. Nov 22, 2016
    Activision & Infinity Ward are back with an all-new installment of the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Does this year’s installment come out victorious or, get sucked into a black hole?

Story: You play as Nick Reyes, a commander of the U.N.S.A after an attack was launched on earth from General Kotch (John Snow from Game of Thrones) and the SDF, Reyes and his partner Salt (Salter) fight their way through their city of Geneva getting to their ships and boarding the Retribution: which is now their home base for the remainder of the campaign. So your objective in this campaign is to defeat General Kotch and stop the SDF forever.

Gameplay: So this is your average first person shooter Call of Duty, with some new weapons and, gadgets and, dog fights this time which I love. New editions are more than welcomed this year with the side missions, these side missions are one of two things, infiltrating an enemy ship and planting charges to blow up the ship, or intense dogfights to bring down other larger aircraft carriers. The new weapons load out system is another really nice addition to this year’s call of duty, before each mission, you will go to the loadout dock and choose which guns you want to use during the current mission there will be recommendations but you can customize it any way you want to including the weapons on your ship before you roll out. While going through the course of this game and even playing the Multiplayer I couldn’t help but think that Call of Duty has become too much like Halo with the jet packs and the laser guns, I just wish they would go back to their roots of being a straight-up military shooter; when I play a call of duty game I do not want to be jumping around, floating and sliding all over the place.

Verdict: The writing in this game is fantastic, the characters are memorable, it’s high in action, new additions to the gameplay and fantastic story telling but when I play Call of Duty games I want a military shooter, not a space shooter.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare: 7/10
    Reviewed by ICE at Gamers of the Round Table
  16. Nov 19, 2016
    Well to be honest I don't like this game at all, not because it's not a nice game, but because when compared to the past call of duty franchise it doesn't have so much to offer. Maybe its because I am sick of infinity ward's pressings on futuristic based settings since cod advanced warfare. But I know for certain that if they return to ww1 or ww2, I would absolutely love it unconditionallyWell to be honest I don't like this game at all, not because it's not a nice game, but because when compared to the past call of duty franchise it doesn't have so much to offer. Maybe its because I am sick of infinity ward's pressings on futuristic based settings since cod advanced warfare. But I know for certain that if they return to ww1 or ww2, I would absolutely love it unconditionally because that's what I am eagerly anticipating. Expand
  17. Nov 4, 2016
    I only bought infinite warfare for cod remastered ive played 6 hrs since last night on infinite warfare all multiplayer no single player solid game feels exactly like blops 3 which i wasnt a fan of. I havent enjoyed myself as i used to on the older cods im very sick of the future shooter stuff and i dont like the new pay to win mirco dlc if your a fan of blops 3 i suggest buying it if yourI only bought infinite warfare for cod remastered ive played 6 hrs since last night on infinite warfare all multiplayer no single player solid game feels exactly like blops 3 which i wasnt a fan of. I havent enjoyed myself as i used to on the older cods im very sick of the future shooter stuff and i dont like the new pay to win mirco dlc if your a fan of blops 3 i suggest buying it if your only getting it for cod remastered wait till after xmas and it will be out on its own. Infinite warfare is not a 0 and its not a 10 Expand
  18. Nov 7, 2016
    I didn't start playing multiplayer until Black Ops 1, but I've been a loyal to the COD franchise since the very beginning. The game now is pay-to-win and is filled with all these gimmicks to help make crappy players somewhat decent (including poorly balanced lag compensation). In other words, the game is designed to maximize revenues through micro-transactions aided by increasedI didn't start playing multiplayer until Black Ops 1, but I've been a loyal to the COD franchise since the very beginning. The game now is pay-to-win and is filled with all these gimmicks to help make crappy players somewhat decent (including poorly balanced lag compensation). In other words, the game is designed to maximize revenues through micro-transactions aided by increased accessibility to the broadest audience possible (i.e., not scaring away casual gamers). I believe this is beginning to turn loyal fans against the franchise because they feel slighted. I can honestly say this will be the very last Infinity Ward COD that I will buy. It is inferior to Treyarch in almost every way (graphics, movement, map design, connection quality, sound design, etc.). Plus, IW is proof-positive that the improvements between annual releases aren't great enough to justify the ever-increasing price tag especially when you consider unique gun variants only available through supply drops. Usually, I can justify the cost of a COD game based on the fun factor. However, I'm just not having fun with IW. Expand
  19. Nov 5, 2016
    The campaigns of the older COD games were great and didn't need actors or something, the present COD game needs those actors. I actually like the idea with this campaign and the beautiful actress Jamie in it playing as Salter. The MP has bad map-design, weak and not fun streaks and the devs really have no eye for detail in the MP. Go back and look at the good COD games that still are theThe campaigns of the older COD games were great and didn't need actors or something, the present COD game needs those actors. I actually like the idea with this campaign and the beautiful actress Jamie in it playing as Salter. The MP has bad map-design, weak and not fun streaks and the devs really have no eye for detail in the MP. Go back and look at the good COD games that still are the best. I want them to succeed like back the (COD4 and MW2) and have fun games, but they really don't give a f*ck about their fans and just do the **** things like supply drops. Zombies even has now supply drops. The campaign is the best mode delivered this year with COD4, if COD4 wasn't here Activision had real problems. Hopefully they optimize/fix the game. Expand
  20. Nov 7, 2016
    I want to start this review by clarifying that Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is underrated by users (Including me). If this game was a complete new franchise and Activision hadn't taken the measures they did to try an force the game on players I would probably had giving it a 7.

So I'm just gonna list the pros and cons of this installment of COD and you'll decide if you want to buy it.

Pros:
    Great graphics
    Good control
    A good enough campaign
    Good story
    Fun Zombies Coop

Cons:
    Short story (around 7 hours)
    Plain MP levels
    Same MP game modes
    MP just seems like a BO3 DLC
    Performance issues (Sometimes freezes)
  21. Nov 8, 2016
    While the visuals from the single player campaign are amazingly beautiful and the on rails missions are fun, the story does not make sense, which leaves me just shooting crap because I can. The multiplayer is nowhere near as deep as games like BF1, TF2, and Destiny. It's a twitch shooter. Who ever can hit the other guy first wins. As for guns, load outs, rigs, meh. Will be tradingWhile the visuals from the single player campaign are amazingly beautiful and the on rails missions are fun, the story does not make sense, which leaves me just shooting crap because I can. The multiplayer is nowhere near as deep as games like BF1, TF2, and Destiny. It's a twitch shooter. Who ever can hit the other guy first wins. As for guns, load outs, rigs, meh. Will be trading this game in after I check it out on my PS4 Pro. Expand
  22. Nov 4, 2016
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    ...and the first experience was terrible. Somehow the game was choppy as hell - with a GTX1080 - and it looked like crap. Digusted I quit the game and ate dinner with the family. After dinner I started IW MP and at first underwhelming I tweaked some settings and it finally looked the way I expect a CoD game to look at its high(est) settings and played smoothly. Not long after that I was getting first place and CoD was good. But MWR was my main reason for buying IW - my favorite CoD Remastered - a little tweaking and somehow it was looking and running as well as IW MP. Happy me.

As for IW MP, reminds me of a mix between Ghosts and AW/BO3, which is not entirely a good thing. Not my favorite CoD, but if the hardcore mp draws players it is good enough for me.

7/10 with an extra point for MWR.
  23. Jan 5, 2018
    The space flight missions were kind of exciting, partly because it was an unexpected variety in the game, but everything else about the game felt like one long-winded shooting-gallery with minimal concern for how to make it fun or interesting to play. Now a while after playing it, I remember some cool fights against mechs. But mostly it was corridor shooter gameplay.

There's a story

There's a story somewhere in there too, but I barely noticed it.

The multiplayer disappointed me greatly. I just didn't have much fun playing it. Maybe the players were too skilled or something. The zombie mode had a totally different presentation than main game. The coop gameplay worked well. But after a few long rounds, I figured that was a sufficient test and I did not return to play it.
  24. Nov 8, 2016
    What can I say, another year another disappointing, all too familiar Call of Duty release.

I'll begin with the positives as there are a few I'd like to go over for this years Call of Duty release. First up is the campaign, it's quite an improvement over the typical CoD campaign, while it does lack variety it makes up for that in making your actions feel like they have some weight to them for a change. Taking out enemy ships and choosing which target to strike next is fun and rewarding.

the story line is very typical of these games, nothing special with its big bad villain and oorah marines of old but it serves its purpose.

The ship you control during the dogfight is painfully simple but still manages to be a lot of fun, rarely did the game ever feel dull during the moments when I was allowed to fly a ship and take on the enemy. This is probably the biggest surprise of the entire game, it's a genuinely nice addition to the tired CoD franchise at this point.

Zombies mode is the most fun it has been in a long time, I always felt that it was getting too complex and convoluted following the story of the 4 characters the mode became heavily focused around. This years version somewhat simplifies it but keeps it fun. It feels as though it isn't as difficult to make it to the higher rounds now but still has a fair challenge to it. The hit detection has largely been improved too which is always a plus.

The multiplayer is pretty poor, while the gameplay feels fast and smooth it just feels as though there is too much going on once people start earning their kill streaks. On top of that the spawn system is awful, it was not uncommon for me to spawn in front of an enemy soldier or around the corner from the enemy team, this could be fixed but I highly doubt it will be. The maps feel mostly uninspired with the typical corners and corridors design being used once again that we've seen in pretty much every Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare.

Overall this game just doesn't do enough to justify yet another yearly release, Activision need to take a break and revitalize this franchise or it will continue to see its sales drop off from the previous years installments. The height of Call of Duty's success is over, it's no longer selling on name alone and it's time to earn gamers desire for this series back once again.
  25. Nov 6, 2016
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    A generic version of itself and everything else…
    The start of Infinite Warfare had me impressed... it had me glued to the screen... It was completely gorgeous, and then I run into freakin Jon Snow, and Im punched out by Connor Mcgreggor And I thought, wow.. It doesn’t get better than this... And I was Right… Because the rest of the campaign is awful… I
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    A generic version of itself and everything else…
    And I thought, wow.. It doesn’t get better than this...
    And I was Right…
    Because the rest of the campaign is awful…
    I haven’t been around a call of duty game since ghosts… So maybe Advanced Warfare and Blackops 3 were worse... but as far as Im concerned... this is hands down the most boring first person shooter campaign ive played through ever as it completely lacks any variety…And the sad thing is that it doesn’t start that way... It creeps there…
    As stated again, the beginning is great, and this game is gorgeous… You also take part in ship combat just as much as on foot… And this campaign is a record breaking 7 hours long…
    But its padded out with the same boring side quests where you’re either going on foot into the same enemy ship over and over or getting into space battles that after you’ve experienced the first 3 are just no fun at all…
    At first it’s thrilling and you can feel the smirks activision is giving at no man’s sky as you’re locking onto enemies and taking them out… and then you do it again.. And again…. And again…
    The only redeeming quality of these side missions which really take up about 3 of the 7 hours is that they all feature collectibles in the form of actual characters... there are these wanted collectibles that attach a name and a face to random soldiers throughout different missions…
    This is probably the coolest way to do collectibles and Id love to see it return in future games..
    This campaign isn’t all bad...
    The beginning moments of the campaign also smacked me with so many epic moments... the story missions had character… But as soon as I became captain the game went downhill…
    But who buys call of duty for single player besides me and like 3 other people…
    I’m just saying once you get bored, and believe me.. You will...
    Don’t drag yourself forward in hopes it gets better... because it doesn’t…
    The gameplay... the shooting… the wall running…
    All of it here feels bad... which is surprising...
    Call of Duty’s running and guns have been the standard I judge other first person shooters with…
    And they don’t even live up to their own standards here... variety is lacking, the robot enemies you fight throughout the campaign are bullet sponges which takes away the slicing through cheese satisfaction I expect from a call of duty campaign, and the jetpack and wall running ripped from titanfall feels garbage… They better rehire those guys to fix it for them and then fire them again after they have their secrets…. There’s no stickiness that makes it feel great in that game… it feels awkward every time you do it…
    So you played single player for the 10/10 first 2 hour experience.. Rightfully got bored, let’s hop into some multiplayer…
    You can either play zombies which this time is set in a 80s theme park, complete with the lingo and 80s music playing in the background…
    And of course competitive multiplayer…
    And thankfully the multiplayer redeems as these maps are all greatly designed…
    and fun to play in... At least in standard modes...
    I’m not really sure what call of duty is going for with its spawn trapper mode front line
    and I’m not a fan of the added gimmicks either...
    If snipers weren’t annoying enough, now we have sliders and jumpers..
    The jetpacks and sliding I feel add more variables of luck and cheap tactics that you don’t deal with in simple run and gun style…
    The wall running can stay as it keeps the gameplay even more fast paced than usual…
    But my targets getting away from me by sliding or flying around is more of a nuisance than a cool added element to strategy…
    If it’s not broke don’t fix it..
    There’s a reason were craving competitive shooters set in the past rather than the future…
    In the case of this genre... the simpler the better…
    Overall Infinite Warfare is a let down…
    New maps are all it has going for it…
    I give Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
    a 7/10
  26. May 30, 2017
    Infinite Warfare is just a bore-fest, and the most forgettable game that I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Just about everything in this game is either unoriginal, or bland. Infinity Ward's lazy attempt to recreate zombies once again fails to craft it as masterfully as Treyarch did. The campaign is boring, bland, and extremely forgettable. The fact that all of the original team atInfinite Warfare is just a bore-fest, and the most forgettable game that I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Just about everything in this game is either unoriginal, or bland. Infinity Ward's lazy attempt to recreate zombies once again fails to craft it as masterfully as Treyarch did. The campaign is boring, bland, and extremely forgettable. The fact that all of the original team at IW left is really showing at this point, because their campaigns thus far have been average as hell. The multiplayer is average, ok, serviceable. Titanfall 2, BF1, and MWR all have far superior multiplayer experiences than what this shell of a package could offer. Don't buy this game, buy something well-crafted, not this average, forgettable borefest.. Expand
  27. Nov 22, 2016
    I'm gonna have to give Infinite Warfare a solid score. It's not the best in the series but the consistent mechanics that made the series an easy-pickup shooter are still present.

Campaign: Surprisingly good despite all the hate. It's pretty good looking, exciting, diverse and frantic. I'd say a pretty good step-up from Black Ops's campaign. Multiplayer: I'm gonna have to admit that

Multiplayer: I'm gonna have to admit that this is the worst in the series. Though fun at times, there are still allot of issues that need addressing. The tight angle map designs, inconsistent spawns and lag-compensation ruins the experience of how COD shooter should play. I think if the devs work on these problems, it shouldn't feel that bad. Infinite warfare forces you to play slower and wittier... this sort of mechanic worked well in Modern Warfare, but not infinite warfare. The maps feel very tight and much more appropriate for a fast-twitch sort of shooter.
  28. Nov 6, 2016
    I put five because the campaign is really good, but the multiplayer is unplayable and not fun.I put five because the campaign is really good, but the multiplayer is unplayable and not fun.
  29. Nov 29, 2016
    I'll keep this short and simple.

Campaign was amazing. great characters and very good story telling.

Multiplayer - It's okay, I don't know why people are crying so much about it, feels like BO3 too me.

Zombies- I'm not a zombies fan at all. However I did enjoy it. The 80's theme was cool but it got boring for me.

All in all, the campaign is what was great about this game
  30. Nov 8, 2016
    I enjoyed the campaign just felt there could have been more to it, alot of repetative missions, flying is fun reminds me of the rogue squadron games, but there isnt much diversity in those missions either, but the graphics where pleasing, the settings wasnt all bad but honestly it just felt like the art direction stole from every famous movie out there, like the ships are from Alien,I enjoyed the campaign just felt there could have been more to it, alot of repetative missions, flying is fun reminds me of the rogue squadron games, but there isnt much diversity in those missions either, but the graphics where pleasing, the settings wasnt all bad but honestly it just felt like the art direction stole from every famous movie out there, like the ships are from Alien, sections from terminator, story from The Expanse, the list is endless, its one thing to take influence from them but its another to straight up steal designs from those movies which was done alot, even red dwarf came up at one point, but heres the full walkthrough of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Campaign, gameplay and cutscenes (split into 4 parts for those that want to take there time getting through it)

31. Nov 5, 2016
    Lo mejor es la historia, la verda esta bien es entretenida y engancha rapido, apenas note fallos de optimizacion el juego me va bien.
    ya el multijugador es otra cosa... como los demas cod
  32. Nov 7, 2016
    Now the game is ok.. but the multiplayer is the same as the Bo3 and it not bad but they could have use a new concept or game style but no they kept the same **** game, the campaign is ok is not bad the only thing i enjoy was the dog fight and i would love of they added that as it own game mode image that Space dog fight that would be fun but yet they miss the chance of something good iNow the game is ok.. but the multiplayer is the same as the Bo3 and it not bad but they could have use a new concept or game style but no they kept the same **** game, the campaign is ok is not bad the only thing i enjoy was the dog fight and i would love of they added that as it own game mode image that Space dog fight that would be fun but yet they miss the chance of something good i hope the next cod is back to the past or even modern warfare game after seeing that the game have lost 50% of sale compare of Bo3 form today this is really saying something Expand
  33. Mar 13, 2017
    Brutto. Venendo da fuori e non avendo mai giocato a cod mi aspettavo un bell'approcio.
    tutt'altro, pessimo approcio multiplayer e gioco frustrante. simgleplayer accettabile. alla fine gioco abbondantemente sufficiente ma ben al di sotto degli standard della saga. voto finale 64/100.
  34. Aug 12, 2018
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is a bad game. The multiplayer absolutely sucks, because of the fact that it caters to noobs. Zombies is very boring and it feels like your playing a game based around an 80's sitcom. But the campaign however is excellent.
  35. Jan 30, 2017
    THIS IS ONLY CAMPAIGN REVIEW.
    THIS IS ONLY CAMPAIGN REVIEW.
    I am playing in Call Of Duty for campaign. I like Black Ops 2 multiplayer but in general not interested. Infinite Warfare is not bad as everyone is saying. Actually, I hate that internet community who is hating just to hate and be in the crowd. But game is flawed. And with every COD I am expecting good action packed B movie adventure. Here developers got different approach to game, other than before. They made good sense of open world and that you can travel to very planet and beat side quest missions. I love that. And I love space battles gameplay, although after time it feels repetitive.
    But game feels in general same. I mean gameplay, character feel and sound design. Game did not impress me and I was bored at times. Characters did not interest me. Maybe because I am not big sci-fi fan.
    If you like me and care only about campaign I suggest you to rent a game from Red Box and you can beat that game in one set or couple days depends how you play.
  36. Oct 2, 2017
    Another year, another Call of Duty. Although this time, it's the worst in the series.
    The only positive thing about this game is that there can't possibly be a worse CoD, surely...?
  37. Sep 11, 2017
    muito meh, mó bagunça, muita informaçao na tela, nenhuma importante por isso vc acaba se perdendo o tempo inteiro, o design das armas são legais e criativos, mas vc n se sente atirando, parece tudo igual nenhuma arma ou acessório é melhor ou pior pra cada situação, da tudo na mesma.

a história é clichezissima, nao da pra acreditar que a galera teve uma reunião, apresentaram essa ideia e levaram pra frente. n quero nem imaginar oq eles jogaram fora se isso passou. eu literalmente cantei horas antes quando cada personagem ia morrer, e pra piorar eles ainda matam os personagens de uma maneira piegas e pseudo comovente mas como 100% dos caras são 200% sem carisma eu acabei não ligando pra nenhuma das mortes.

sobre aquele sistema de buscar side quests num holomapa do universo, foi uma tentativa de fazer como em Mass Effect? se foi try again pq infelizmente ficou uma bela bosta. e alias o jogo é side quest né? pq de missão de lore mesmo deve ter tido tipo 3
    as missões de nave tinham tudo pra ser legais mas os controles sao toscos e as missoes sao literalmente sempre iguais: mata uns caça ai, isso, agora mata uns 2 destroyer, boa, acabou, finge que ta pousando ali na retribuition mas na verdade a gente vai fazer tudo por vc, fim.

pra nao falar que eu n gostei de absolutamente nada, devo dizer que as missoes "a pé" no espaço são bem interessantes, apesar de muito pouco aproveitadas.
    deviam ter jogado toda a historia fora, colocado historia em forma de narração e ser um jogo só de missoes no espaço com umas missoes de jackal.
    to dando nota 5 e me sentindo generoso
  38. Jan 19, 2018
    Номер семь в моем топе игр из серии Call of Duty.
  39. Dec 26, 2017
    Very similar to my fav ps4 cod (back ops 3) but somehow I just couldn't get into it. I think it was mainly the maps that bored me.
  40. Jan 19, 2017
    It a was OK but not really groundbreaking. I mean one big thing is that it really didn't seem like a COD game at all being so Sci-fi.

The action was still good in some parts but got frustrating when they don't tell you how to do certain things. The story was alright except we never find out why the enemy is trying to take over earth. I was waiting to hear their reasons but was never

The story was alright except we never find out why the enemy is trying to take over earth. I was waiting to hear their reasons but was never told. That annoyed me. Also character getting killed didn't effect me in anyway since we never really got invested in them and their deaths just came out of no where.

The jet sections seem like they would be fun but it was hard to evade anything which end up making it annoying to have to do.

Multiplayer still has that issue of only being good for run 'n gunners. It was not good for anyone with any other types of play styles.

Zombie mode......It was interesting with the 80s theme but it's still the same. Keeps going long and gets boring after a while with others yell at you trying to get the high score.

Overall it was best to rent then buy. I heard some saying it's just like BO3 but I didn't play that. I was not able to try MW remastered and I doubt they will release it separately.
  41. Dec 17, 2016
    Multiplayer:
    -No dedicated servers, games constantly break-up during the middle of the match
    -Pay2Win, you can spend endless amount of money on(possibly) unlocking weapons which you can otherwise earn through countless hours of grinding and losing to people who have better gear and more money to spend on inane crap -The guy with the faster internet wins Single-player:
    Multiplayer:
    -No dedicated servers, games constantly break-up during the middle of the match

-The guy with the faster internet wins

Single-player:

-Atrocious writing
    -Paper-thin plot which is the same as every COD, kill all the bad guys!
    -Gameplay is you typical shooting gallery with flight segments that are worse than Star-Fox Zero
    -Graphics are great
    -Game runs smoothly

Zombie Mode:

-Nice setting
    -Great presentation
    -Gameplay can be fun if you play with friends
    -Only a single map, the other 4 eventually get released if you buy the 50 dollar Season pass.

Overall: Not worth 60 bucks
  42. Jan 21, 2017
    Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare's awfully paced campaign is made up for by good level design, however the multiplayer, while fun has very above average maps with little going on besides combat and weapons that feel painfully similar

71%
  43. Dec 14, 2016
    COD:IW has a lot of content:
    1. Single player campaign (no co-op, unlike BO3).
    2. Zombies. 3. Multiplayer, as usual. If you're after content, then you're in luck. However, that's where most of the good news ends. I don't know where to start... Okay, single player campaign was boring. No amazing plot twists, no humongous discoveries, basically nothing new. It's very pedestrian,
    COD:IW has a lot of content:
    1. Single player campaign (no co-op, unlike BO3).
    2. Zombies.
    3. Multiplayer, as usual.
    If you're after content, then you're in luck.

Okay, single player campaign was boring. No amazing plot twists, no humongous discoveries, basically nothing new. It's very pedestrian, which is sad. I played on Veteran, without a walkthrough guide, and it took well over 10 hours to finish it. On easy difficulty it'll probably take 5-6 hours.

Zombies - I have to admit, I prefer IW zombies to BO3 zombies. But it's still nowhere as fun as either WAW or BO1 zombies, by a mile.

Multiplayer - this is where I have real issues...

* Everyone seems to be made of paper - it doesn't matter which gun you use, it takes just a split second to kill someone. At least in BO3, core modes were just that - core, not hardcore. You stood a chance of escaping a gunfight if you were quick. Not so IW - one bullet doesn't graze you, it kills you. This allows noobs to just fire and throw grenades randomly to get cheap kills. Definitely equip Blast Shield to get past the grenade spamming in MP.

* The Pick 10 system is screwed up. At least in previous CODs, equipping 2 tacticals would use up 2 slots... now it uses 3 slots.

* There seem to be fewer scorestreaks, and none of them are exciting (BO3's RAPS were great fun).

* As for the wall-running and thrust jumping, I don't have an issue with that. It started in AW, then improved upon in BO3. IW's is smooth, but I feel it's better implemented in BO3.

* All in all, MP is nowhere near as fun as in BO3 (or MWr for that matter). Maybe I'm biased, but Treyarch did MP much better. Heck, even AW had better MP because it was beginner-friendly (you could increase points needed to get scorestreaks, which meant the score wouldn't reset on death); Ghosts did something similar for beginners.

SCORES
    Campaign: 5 out of 10.
    Zombies: 6 out of 10.
    MP: 4 out of 10.

OVERALL SCORE: 5 out of 10.
  44. Feb 27, 2018
    Here's the main thing with call of duty: The community sucks balls and the game has a very bad reputation. I loved to play MW1 and MW2. This was also the main reason why I bought the MW1/Infinite warfare bundle for about 29€.

I didn't expect a lot, but I really had fun playing the campaign. The story is the typical hero story full of stereotypes and patriotism, but nevertheless, it delivered. A lot of weapons, upgrades and even sidemissions - all in 60fps.

So after the campaign I tried the multiplayer and guess what: it was also fun. Actually, it still is a lot of fun. Its a really solid shooter and I don't get the hate. You can hate the company for releasing a very similar game every year, but its still solid. My personal highlight of the game is the Zombie mode, where you fight off hordes of zombies like in Left 4 Dead. I even purchased the season pass to get the additional 4 Zombie maps.

Finally, it can be said, that the game is, in its core, still a COD game. i'd give it a 7,5 because after weeks, I'm still hooked. My advice: if you like fast paced shooters and its about 30 bucks, get it. You won't regret it.
  45. Nov 15, 2016
    Campaign: Likeable good-guy characters, underdeveloped villains, a compelling story about sacrifice and tough choices but doesn't actually allow you to make any tough choices. At least there are optional side-missions.
    Multiplayer: unless you dedicate your life to this game's PvP mode, then it doesn't matter what you do. You will die. A lot. Whether it's because of lag compensation, chaotic map design, the spawns, combined with the copy and pasted Black Ops 3 movement, nothing you do matters. I could play the game with my eyes closed and I'd still end up with a similar score. It doesn't even take advantage of the fact that it takes place in space the same way the campaign does. It's just Black Ops 3 with mostly small maps.
  46. Jan 6, 2017
    This years COD take place in space most of the time the campaign was solid and had some good moment but it takes itself too serious i found myself wanting to like it more than i actually did, the multiplayer is more of the same, and zombies in spaceland was fun for the one match i played but also nothing new.
  47. Apr 18, 2017
    Lo mismo que el BO3 pero que no mejora en nada, mas bien lo empeora... Un 5 pelado pelado (mas que nada por la campaña que no esta del todo mal, pero el multijugador es bastante peor que el BO3)
  48. Jan 29, 2017
    Multiplayer: 5/10
    -Good Maps
    -Terrible Flow -Terrible Movement -Terrible Guns -Good Specialists Zombies: 7/10 -Good Guns -Stupid and Childish theme -Good maps Campaign: 9/10 -Great Graphics -Great Physics -Completely different from previous Cod campaigns -Memorable Characters Overall: 7/10 Infinite Warfare is a good game, but it certainly is a let down from the
    Multiplayer: 5/10

-Good maps

Campaign: 9/10
    -Great Graphics
    -Great Physics
    -Completely different from previous Cod campaigns
    -Memorable Characters

Overall: 7/10

Infinite Warfare is a good game, but it certainly is a let down from the previous installment. The movement is completely stripped down from Black Ops 3 and doesn't work out for Infinite Warfare. The space theme is good. The zombies is stupid and serious enough to enjoy but ignore that and its a pretty good zombies experience. The Campaign is now one of the best Call of Duty campaigns. It was great and was much more innovative from the previous titles. One thing I was disappointed to hear was that call of duty ghosts 2 didn't release, leaving us with a cliffhanger.
  49. Apr 12, 2017
    The COD does offer so far the best graphics compared to previous CODs and Storyline is better than past CODS, still a bit weak. However the characters dialogue is the best i've seen. I love the humour from your robot ally EM. I wish EA focussed more on character development and story telling and dialogue to make this game really stand out from Battlefield 1 because BF1 stories were way tooThe COD does offer so far the best graphics compared to previous CODs and Storyline is better than past CODS, still a bit weak. However the characters dialogue is the best i've seen. I love the humour from your robot ally EM. I wish EA focussed more on character development and story telling and dialogue to make this game really stand out from Battlefield 1 because BF1 stories were way too short and non really memorable.

There is very little to none backstory to the SDF enemy forces, including Kit H and Connor's character and it makes them very 2D and non memorable. KIT H's character sounds like a typical NAZI cookie cutter character. Also I don't feel attached to the main character Ryes.

I think the biggest let down was not taking full advantage of the wall running and sliding mechanics like Titanfall 2. The FPS shooting action does get a bit generic, but the air space combat is refreshing and also very fun similar to old Freelancer game on PC back in the 1990s.

Music is great.

The zombies in spaceland is quite fun.

I cannot comment on multiplayer as I don't like COD MP in general.
  50. Jan 16, 2017
    For a 5 hour single player campaign to be worth purchasing the game, the story has to be amazing. Not so for this game. The characters are generic, the plot is riddled with holes, and the whole thing is permeated with poorly understood and even more poorly expressed notions of heroism, patriotism, and sacrifice. The whole thing is hard to fathom: the captain goes on old ground and airFor a 5 hour single player campaign to be worth purchasing the game, the story has to be amazing. Not so for this game. The characters are generic, the plot is riddled with holes, and the whole thing is permeated with poorly understood and even more poorly expressed notions of heroism, patriotism, and sacrifice. The whole thing is hard to fathom: the captain goes on old ground and air missions?

That being said, the campaign is for the most part pretty fun. But like most COD games, finishing it made me angry.
  51. Jan 30, 2017
    The dogfights are amazing, the visuals are great, and the locations are really interesting. The story is nothing special, but that's to be expected. I rented it from Redbox, but after checking it out I do think this game is worthy of a full price purchase. I was only able to play the campaign, but I felt it was quite engaging and entertaining, and ended up with a better experience than IThe dogfights are amazing, the visuals are great, and the locations are really interesting. The story is nothing special, but that's to be expected. I rented it from Redbox, but after checking it out I do think this game is worthy of a full price purchase. I was only able to play the campaign, but I felt it was quite engaging and entertaining, and ended up with a better experience than I was expecting. If the multiplayer plays like the campaign, it should be a great experience, and the locations in the campaign are more interesting than most shooters I have played, so they should make for great settings for the multiplayer maps as well.

Personal Grade: A
    Technical Score: 71%
  52. Nov 24, 2017
    I get why haters are angry at this game because they paid the full rrp for this game at launch while I loaned it at the library. Look the game is nothing memorable like Black Ops 1 or Modern Warfare 1 & 2. It's a decent twitch shooter with a twist: shooting baddies in our solar system with our new Robocop buddy. But maybe that's a little too far out there for the haters. Nothing much hasI get why haters are angry at this game because they paid the full rrp for this game at launch while I loaned it at the library. Look the game is nothing memorable like Black Ops 1 or Modern Warfare 1 & 2. It's a decent twitch shooter with a twist: shooting baddies in our solar system with our new Robocop buddy. But maybe that's a little too far out there for the haters. Nothing much has really changed. Same recipe as before: add twitch sauce in very short time-to-kill seconds, put everyone in a tiny map and you get a COD multiplayer. Meanwhile sprinkle some easy trophies over this twitch-fest to keep the COD kids happy. Easy peasy Japaneasy. Or, when you're ready to man up just get Battlefield 1 where real skills are needed for a real shooter. Final score: 6.5 Expand
  53. Jan 18, 2017
    another call of duty...

positive + campaign is finally not boring anymore + zombies in spaceland is the best in years + good graphics +pretty cool weapons now negative - multiplayer completely copied of black ops 3 - i say this with every call of duty and i am going to say it again , a bad AI - **** care packages so finally a good campaign but a copied multiplayer .anyway in
    another call of duty...

positive

+ campaign is finally not boring anymore
    + zombies in spaceland is the best in years
    + good graphics
    +pretty cool weapons
    now negative
    - multiplayer completely copied of black ops 3
    - i say this with every call of duty and i am going to say it again , a bad AI
    - **** care packages
    so finally a good campaign but a copied multiplayer .anyway in my opinion still the best call of duty since
    so this time call of duty fans can enjoy the campaign again and if you think the multiplayer is
  54. Nov 29, 2016
    I won't judge a game until I have played it. But the fact that everyone I know who has played this games said it was trash is concerning. I am going to wait till the price goes down before I go out and buy this game. because I don't want to spend all of the money on a full priced game then, end up hating it
  55. Dec 22, 2016
    Honestly going into this game I didn't expect much. I picked it up very cheap and decided to give it a go. To start of the campaign was decent. I don't fashion the celebrities in it and I could care less. The story is solid enough to keep you interested and there is a good amount of side missions to complete. The multiplayer feels like a carbon copy of Bo3. The time to kill in theHonestly going into this game I didn't expect much. I picked it up very cheap and decided to give it a go. To start of the campaign was decent. I don't fashion the celebrities in it and I could care less. The story is solid enough to keep you interested and there is a good amount of side missions to complete. The multiplayer feels like a carbon copy of Bo3. The time to kill in the multiplayer is absolutely horrendous and in addition the servers are utter garbage. The zombies was good in my opinion but it still can't top Treyarch's zombies.
    Overall the game isn't half bad but will need serious patch work. Le'ts hope the next Cod isn't futuristic or this series is doomed.
  56. Mar 23, 2017
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is a decent game that delivers a far better experience than Black Ops 3, but suffers from multiple problems. The campaign side is a significant improvement from BO3, but still clasps to its roots of hand holding linearity that gives it no freedom for the player. It makes the story feel so generic and safe that it really goes to show you how much ActivisionCall of Duty Infinite Warfare is a decent game that delivers a far better experience than Black Ops 3, but suffers from multiple problems. The campaign side is a significant improvement from BO3, but still clasps to its roots of hand holding linearity that gives it no freedom for the player. It makes the story feel so generic and safe that it really goes to show you how much Activision refuse to try new ideas that are sorely needed in its series. The multiplayer I think is only slightly better than BO3's but it still goes through a terrible loot system and abilities that can be exploitative, not to mention the classes are lacking a sort of anonymity to them that just worked with the pre-Ghost games. The zombies is perhaps the strongest aspect of the game, but it gets strung with loot boxes that tie to your own resources in mp (screw off the guy who thought that was a okay idea) and still follows the one zombie map system that continues to happen without thought.

Despite my gripes, I actually still think it is worth saying the game is fun. It just keeps doing stupid business practices and ideas that hurt its potential. I don't want Call of Duty to die; I just want it to be worked on and tested for for years like Battlefield games and really put an effort in delivering great moments like its old days. The hate for this game is understandable, but to me personally it is better than Ghosts, Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3. Love it, hate it, Infinite Warfare is alright.
  57. Mar 13, 2017
    well short talk about it is that the multiplayer has nothing innovative while BF1 had but i like the style and the
    Physics rules in the game. score is : 5
    campaign is good ! not a great story but a great environment and graphic. score is : 8
    avg of these two will be 6.5 then why 7? zombie !
    zombie mode has a lot of fun specially with your friends but its short and you get bored soon.
  58. Mar 25, 2017
    The campaign was a solid 7/10 it was okay ,but multiplayer and zombies copy of black ops 3 all the movement and the character crap like it was in BO3 multiplayer the zombies was okay but not hat great,they tried
  59. Nov 21, 2017
    I enjoy CoD campaign. This game is ruined by stupidity! The first stage has a timer, and it is very hard to complete so I lowered difficulty to get past it. After passing the first stage, I now found to game too easy, and for that reason boring! Then I realized you cannot increase the difficulty! This is one of the dumbest things I've seen in a video game. The worst CoD I have ever played,I enjoy CoD campaign. This game is ruined by stupidity! The first stage has a timer, and it is very hard to complete so I lowered difficulty to get past it. After passing the first stage, I now found to game too easy, and for that reason boring! Then I realized you cannot increase the difficulty! This is one of the dumbest things I've seen in a video game. The worst CoD I have ever played, and I've played most of them!
    Why would you start the game with a difficult state? Then make it too easy after that? Seriously, can I have a Job as an adviser, because the people use hire are incompetent!
  60. Jun 22, 2017
    I was expecting the worst when I bought this game since I was a big fan of the boots on the ground MW2 and Call of Duty World at War. However I found the single player campaign very enjoyable. I first completed all the side missions to get all the bonus's and upgrades and found them quite enjoyable however somewhat repetitive at moments. I was satisfied with the ending and the message thatI was expecting the worst when I bought this game since I was a big fan of the boots on the ground MW2 and Call of Duty World at War. However I found the single player campaign very enjoyable. I first completed all the side missions to get all the bonus's and upgrades and found them quite enjoyable however somewhat repetitive at moments. I was satisfied with the ending and the message that came out of the story. However I did find it rather lackluster as I completed the game in a few short hours after starting.

Online multiplayer I can't say I am a fan of due to everyone flying around in the sky and running off walls I find really ridiculous as well as some of the "perks?" or kill streaks that allow an enemy to suddenly fly back to where he was 4 seconds ago completely catching me off guard to "what the **** was that?" then getting killed by him seconds later not understanding what the **** had happened.

Overall I enjoyed the story however the multiplayer is just plain awful. Honestly I can't wait for Call of Duty WW2. Back to boots on the ground no stupid super powers. (These are just my opinions and I hope you pick the up the game and decide for yourself.)
  61. Aug 27, 2017
    Hikayesi baya kötü bir oyun Jon snow olsada kurtaramamış call of dutynin hikayesini multi kısmı gayet akıcı her cod oyununda oldugu gibi güzel eğlenceli yeni şeyler eklenmiş güzel olmuş fakat oyunun haritaları baya kötü %20 si filen iyidir sanırım bunun yerine black ops 3ü öneririm
  62. Apr 20, 2019
    Only in it for the SP campaign so no interest in the MP aspect. After the SP crap show that was Advanced Warfare I kind of enjoyed this one. Got to fly around in fighter crafts, board ships like a space marine, and command from the bridge of a ship. With the fun ability to pick what mission to do. The future tech is fun and cool, The game looks very pretty with loads of over the top funOnly in it for the SP campaign so no interest in the MP aspect. After the SP crap show that was Advanced Warfare I kind of enjoyed this one. Got to fly around in fighter crafts, board ships like a space marine, and command from the bridge of a ship. With the fun ability to pick what mission to do. The future tech is fun and cool, The game looks very pretty with loads of over the top fun effects. This one has got some feels to it surprisingly. Wing Commander 4 lite meets a casual space marine shooter. The gameplay is not tactically demanding. Just kill the wave spawns as fast as possible while moving forward to the next scripted sequence to achieve the objective. Camping and/or taking one's times is very much a no no in the SP campaign. Expand
  63. Nov 4, 2017
    For me, multiplayer was a huge disappointment. The maps are much more dull than BO3 and the combat specialists are kind of lame. Play Black Ops 3 instead, a much better experience overall (although I will say the graphics are fantastic and loading speeds aren't as awful as BO3). Zombies in Spaceland was a good time. I actually have not played this game's campaign.
  64. Dec 3, 2017
    Nice story, fun zombie mode, and nothing new.
    The Dominion trophy still glitches after 1 whole year from release day.
    I personally bought this game because of the Modern Warfare Remastered download code :p
  65. Dec 19, 2017
    Looking back on my least favorite Cod game, I realize that it wasn't all bad. I actually liked the single player campaign and I have fond memories of it. The multiplayer is where I had problems. It felt like they didn't even try with the maps and I was bored of the gameplay after a couple hours. It didn't really have that call of duty feeling. Overall I would give it a 6.1.
  66. Jan 24, 2018
    Infinite Warfare is not a great game or a bad game, it sure has awful graphics and game play mechanics.
  67. Aug 2, 2018
    This game is very underrated but that does not mean it is great. The single player was quiet well done with a decent antagonist (by COD standards) fun set pieces and guns. the multiplayer was just like before. But zombies was in my opinion the best one in the franchies
  68. Dec 22, 2019
    The last Call of Duty game that I played was I believe Ghosts. This one intrigued me because most of it takes place in space. When you first start the campaign their is a lot of non-stop action which is what I liked throughout the game. Not much else I can really say other than that it is another Call of Duty game except you are dealing with more high tech weapons/gear and the story takingThe last Call of Duty game that I played was I believe Ghosts. This one intrigued me because most of it takes place in space. When you first start the campaign their is a lot of non-stop action which is what I liked throughout the game. Not much else I can really say other than that it is another Call of Duty game except you are dealing with more high tech weapons/gear and the story taking place in space. Expand
  69. Nov 19, 2018
    На удивление неплохая одиночная кампания, которая не дает заскучать. Мультик - просто калька на black ops 3.
  70. Jun 6, 2019
    It's a solid title because at least it's better than advanced warfare because i expected it to be more like advanced warfare but hey it's better
  71. Jul 27, 2019
    First the campaign is mediocre with no reason of side missions because it's just 8 hours but there is some cool moments here and there and the multiplayer it's just copy paste of black ops 3 but for me it's a little better and the zombie mod oh my God it's the best I love the eighties and they nailed it right the music the atmosphere and easter eggs I spent hours in this mode I reallyFirst the campaign is mediocre with no reason of side missions because it's just 8 hours but there is some cool moments here and there and the multiplayer it's just copy paste of black ops 3 but for me it's a little better and the zombie mod oh my God it's the best I love the eighties and they nailed it right the music the atmosphere and easter eggs I spent hours in this mode I really liked and recommend it for anyone love the eighties time God bless you for that . Expand
  72. Oct 29, 2019
    Campaign: 6.5/10 (Exciting, but the story isn't like WOW!)
    Multiplayer: 6/10 (Has some potential, but is also a little bit P2W)
    Zombies: 8.5/10 (Didn't expect it to be so good. Really great, solid content)
  73. Nov 5, 2020
    A história é bem clichê mas é legalzinhozinho tbm os tiroteios nos CODs são mto bem feitos

Generally favorable reviews - based on 87 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 2, 2017
    As a whole package, all the praise should be going toward the single player experience, and I'd never thought I'd say that about a Call of Duty game in a long time. But in all honestly, it’s true. As for the multiplayer, it makes for an incredibly mundane and subpar experience that almost parodies itself. Completely making it very difficult to recommend the game as a whole.
  2. CD-Action
    Jan 12, 2017
    Good old Infinity Ward is back and not just with Modern Warfare Remastered! The single player campaign (the best in years!) alone is enough to give Infinite Warfare a chance. Just like with Doom and Titanfall 2 I expected nothing from the game and was shocked with how good it turned out to be. [13/2016, p.34]
  3. Edge Magazine
    Jan 5, 2017
    The action is so fast, and the time to kill so low, that anyone outside of the hardcore COD audience is in for a rough ride. [Jan 2017, p.110]