3.2

1. Oct 25, 2019
    “grey morale” KEKW Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the campaign killed it for me. You can say, "It's just a game!". True, but there will be some dumb asses who will be thinking it's all the truth. That is disappointing for me, and a company like Activision shouldn't make plots like that one.
  2. Oct 25, 2019
    Well. Let's see...
    1. Typical Russian bad guys - check
    2. Typical American saviors - check
    3. Female afro-american general of the US Army - check
    4. "Strong and free" woman commander - check
    5. Cpt. Price - check.

Now I can say that this is one of the worst CoD games ever
  3. Nov 3, 2019
    Gameplay-wise the game is almost flawless, but the controversy over the campaign is just too big.

As a European I dislike both Russian and US war policies, but this stereotype of "evil Russia" has gone a little too far in my opinion. Both countries have war policies that should serve as a bad example for others. People want peace and there's no reason to stir negative emotions around

People want peace and there's no reason to stir negative emotions around different nations.

I think game companies should take a more responsible approach. This propaganda of militarism can actually lead to affecting the opinion of younger people, because the experience during gameplay is so immersive.
  4. Oct 31, 2019
    I feel good about the CoD series, and MW in particular, but this game just pissed me off. The developers promised us a "gray" morality, and I strongly hoped that this would happen, but to see how Russian soldiers kill civilians without cause, it's just terrible. Yes, the game is technically good, namely shooting, movement, graphics - 10/10, but the plot of the game sucks. Finally, I willI feel good about the CoD series, and MW in particular, but this game just pissed me off. The developers promised us a "gray" morality, and I strongly hoped that this would happen, but to see how Russian soldiers kill civilians without cause, it's just terrible. Yes, the game is technically good, namely shooting, movement, graphics - 10/10, but the plot of the game sucks. Finally, I will say that in any game about the second world war, the German troops did not show as they showed Russia in the new MW. We kindly request to release a multiplayer edition of the game for PS4 on the territory of the Russian Federation. Expand
  5. Nov 7, 2019
    The game itself is good, visuals are good (but nothing revolutionary), gameplay mechanics very friendly.
    Negative - the campaign plot. Scenario came out from cold war times, showing "evil Russians" killing innocents and so on.
    Script written by mentally disabled person, it's like watching last season of "Game of Thrones" :)
  6. Nov 4, 2019
    Perfect game with exact ‘vata’s’ positioning.
    Follows the correct line of showing the methods of ‘vata’.
  7. Nov 5, 2019
    This game is amazing, it feels like you are watching an interactive movie. Some weapons are broken on multiplayer but I know they'll fix it .
  8. Nov 10, 2019
    [En] Русский ниже
    [En] Русский ниже
    Quite good gameplay for a network game and finally new game modes. If you evaluate only multiplayer then I would rate 9/10, but, unfortunately, there is still a plot and Co-op. the plot is slipping into politics and for games I think this is unacceptable and even despite the politics the plot itself is wildly not interesting, and Co-op can be taken seriously only for a beer with friends. As a result, it is unfortunate that to see what is happening with the plot from part to part and the absence of a zombie mode adds even more chagrin. As already what time only network game pleases.
    [Ru]
    Вполне неплохой геймплей для сетевой игры и наконец новые режимы игры. Если оценивать только мультиплеер то я бы оценил 9/10, но, к сожалению, тут еще есть сюжет и Co-op. сюжет скатывается в политику и для игр я считаю это неприемлемо и даже несмотря на политику сам сюжет дико не интересен, а Co-op можно серьезно воспринимать только под пиво с друзьями. Как итог, очень жаль что видеть что происходит с сюжетом от части к части и отсутствие зомби режима еще больше добавляет огорчения. Как уже в какой раз радует только сетевая игра.
  9. Oct 29, 2019
    Campain 5.5/10
    Multiplayer 10/10

In campain no gray morality or how it calls .
    In modern warfare 2 we have bad and good russian , and MW 2019 we have nazis russian .
    Wtf infinity , do good job in your scenariyo , but multiplayer is the best of the best
  10. Oct 30, 2019
    8 - multiplayer
    4 - singleplayer, very boring and stupid story.
    (8+4) / 2 = 6
  11. Oct 29, 2019
    Can’t rate this game higher cause of disrespect to the alien players. Only “Highway of Death - Russia did” disgusted me. Multiplayer is ok.
  12. Oct 29, 2019
    I was born and lived in Russia, but the last 3 years I live in Europe. And I think I see the situation from both sides. Yes, the developers have a little unfinished image of "gray" morality in the game. If they had clearly positioned Barkov as a traitor to Russia, if they had made the final mission in the form of a joint operation of Russia and Price&Co., then the angles would have beenI was born and lived in Russia, but the last 3 years I live in Europe. And I think I see the situation from both sides. Yes, the developers have a little unfinished image of "gray" morality in the game. If they had clearly positioned Barkov as a traitor to Russia, if they had made the final mission in the form of a joint operation of Russia and Price&Co., then the angles would have been more smoothed. Due to the lack of this certainty, many points are interpreted ambiguously and to a greater extent, not in favor of Russia. I am not an expert and will not undertake to judge who, where and what war crimes committed. I do not know, because propaganda exists on both sides. And the new CoD reminds me of propaganda... The problem of the current situation is that all the negativity created by Russia on the world political scene is done by the hands of the government, and the game is played by ordinary citizens who are far from politics or subject to Russian propaganda, so they are offended. No need to put a sign of equality between the government and the nation. Not all Russians are bad... Campagin 3/10
    MP 9/10
  13. Oct 28, 2019
    Amazing Game, graphics are the best of the year perhaps console generation behind red dead 2. Gameplay is solid, game is filed with content and incentives to keep playing. The controversy with the campaign it's justified however, it's an amazing story but the rewriting of real life American war crime and blaming it on the Russians for no reason whatsoever, is completely unjustified, unfairAmazing Game, graphics are the best of the year perhaps console generation behind red dead 2. Gameplay is solid, game is filed with content and incentives to keep playing. The controversy with the campaign it's justified however, it's an amazing story but the rewriting of real life American war crime and blaming it on the Russians for no reason whatsoever, is completely unjustified, unfair and very, very disrespectful. I don't think people would be happy if instead of Russia it was blamed on Israel. Game of the year material but they really dropped the ball in the campaign, coming from an American, shame on you Activision and Infinity Ward Expand
  14. Oct 28, 2019
    I WILL not do Infinity Ward the disservice of review bombing this game. That would be completely unfair to those who put countless hours into its creation. The game was stable and running like clockwork on launch for me and I've had no crashes and very few bugs, all of them so minor I'd barely pay any attention to them.

The campaign was much more in line with what I expected from a

The campaign was much more in line with what I expected from a MODERN Modern Warfare game. It was by no means dumbed down, being downright uncomfortable to watch at times (this is a very good thing coming from the series that brought you the "Press F to Pay Respects" meme). The cast was diverse while not feeling like forced political pandering, and I actually found myself being invested in them much more than I have been in any previous Call of Duty game's characters. The gameplay itself also feels fantastic, with weapons and movement feeling like what call of duty has always been striving for; enough realism for everything to carry some weight but spiced up a bit to look pretty and be more accessible.

I DO have gripes with this game, hence the 6/10. The issues I do have are with some missing ore janky feature within the game. For instance, (playing on pc) I can go into my options, and pick between controller or Keyboard+mouse. Once I enter matchmaking, I am locked to my choice and the game does its best to put me only with other players using controller. This is fine, It keeps things more balanced. BUT, if not enough players with the same device are found, it will throw in anyone it can find. So multiple times I've been in matches, using a controller, and the other team had 2 players with keyboard and mouse, and Our team was at a disadvantage. This could easily be fixed by allowing, in cases like this, for the input device to be changed mid match.

There are also several issues with map layouts and spawns. At first I found the maps too large but that was just something to get used to. Now I've noticed that in flag capture modes, most objectives are set up in a chain, with one team spawning at each end. Meaning youll constantly be dieing in the middle of the map, and spawning in the same place, over and over. These matches tend to end exactly how they start, whoever happens to get the middle flag first and holds it wins. This could be fixed by trying to set all flags an equal distance from one another AND each spawn. This also carries over to ground war, accentuating the issue because of how large the maps are.

My final issue is more of just a personal wish, and this is the only place I feel I could actually give some solid feedback, but Spec Ops NEEDS an offline mode. I dont mean the offline it has, which is basically just round based survival, I mean the actual co op missions but alone or with an ai partner. When I think of spec ops, I think of the single player missions from Modern Warfare 2. If the current spec ops had a single player option, again with one ai teammate just to eat some bullets and revive you, each mission would be something akin to Sniper Elite or even Metro Exodus.

Over all I've been enjoying myself, but there are some fixes that could take this from a good game to the game every call of duty fan has expected since 2013.
  15. Oct 28, 2019
    I think this is great Call of Duty game with stunning graphics and immersive gameplay. I understand people's criticisms about how the game blatantly paints Russians in the bad light. But Modern Warfare games have done this for years. Except this time it's done very poorly by shifting the blame of a real life war crime on Russia just for the story which was in very poor taste and not necessary.
  16. Oct 29, 2019
    It was not my thought. The game is on a best of senarios but actually it's not a modern warfare. Technically is so far from origins. Camping is so short and trimmed but some missions have a breathtaking moments. It won't allow you to engage with story and characters and jumping senarios from one to another make us confused. Initially I was so hyped and i put the disk on and i though theIt was not my thought. The game is on a best of senarios but actually it's not a modern warfare. Technically is so far from origins. Camping is so short and trimmed but some missions have a breathtaking moments. It won't allow you to engage with story and characters and jumping senarios from one to another make us confused. Initially I was so hyped and i put the disk on and i though the game will play but i saw a 57 gigabyte update massage. So i thinking with my self i bought it for 60$ and no more disk? Just bloody huge update? So why Rockstar didn't the same for rdr2? It's totally funny. Multiplayer is better than camping. It's cool and ground war mod is insane. However there's little problems in online. Totally it's just a brand new call of duty not modern warfare because of cpt price. Expand
  17. Oct 29, 2019
    Cons
    -Flashbangs clip out on map clutter and dont work often
    -The surfaces arent consistent with bullet penetration (cinderblocks on somenmaps are paper thin and on others harder than steel) -The map spawns in domination when you get 3 capped are terrible -If the host leaves a Coop mission the game just ends. This has happened often where we are close to finishing and get kicked with no
    Cons
    -Flashbangs clip out on map clutter and dont work often
    -If the host leaves a Coop mission the game just ends. This has happened often where we are close to finishing and get kicked with no exp for what we did. Good bye 15 minutes
    -Some attachments are so bad that they are almost useless
    -Turning while prone is a nightmare as you will get blocked by almost anything on the floor
    -Some maps are seemingly built to reward camping playstyles

Pros
    -Campaign is great
    -Movement is great
    -Gunsmith system is great
    -Options menu provides alot of variables for tweaking everything from aim controls to video filters
  18. Nov 7, 2019
    First of all, its hilarious that people believe this BS "it's a brand new engine". You know how impossible that is? The original team never even made the game engine in the first place. Its quake 3 arena, and Jon Carmack deserves credit for that. Dont get me wrong though, Robert F, Jason W and other OGs took it to a next level.
    This is part of my my point. The people responsible for
    This is part of my my point. The people responsible for why cod was so good and why the game became so popular are gone. Any people still there or who returned this game think they know how these guys made this game and what makes it good, but they dont. If anything they now get their bad ideas in the game that the original team would not have let happen. So every new cod will always be inferior to the originals. Its pretty obvious. Treyarch has done the closest to keeping the game fun and fresh, but they were only as good as the last IW cod they strived to 1 up. Once the original guys were gone, their quality dropped. It's all hype and inferior.
    Oh yea, the original team would not have let such a bad idea as insulting the Russians happen either. Not surprised it's going this way though. That and the overpowered guns and probably a whole list of other things...
  19. Oct 26, 2019
    Технически игра сделана лучше последних частей "зова долга". Интересный и динамичный мультиплеер, наконец-то завезли кооперативные задания которых не было со старых частей modern warfare.
    Но просто дикая пропаганда русофобии портит этот перезапуск серии. А так же ставит под угрозу будущее игроков в России, тк эта игра может стать причиной цензурирования или даже запрета игр на территории РФ.
  20. Oct 29, 2019
    Great game with a great story! Awesome that the developers have the courage to put the truth in a video game!
  21. Oct 28, 2019
    Por quê não fazer jogos remontando o ataque covarde em Hiroshima e Nagasaki?
    A não, é melhor ignorar isto e colocar os russos novamente como inimigos.

Assim como os atentados do 9/11, a verdadeira guerra interna nunca é mostrada

Gráficos bonitos e boa jogabilidade, mas a temática, apesar de bem feita, deixa a desejar em credibilidade
  22. Oct 25, 2019
    the graphics are verry good for a COD game it handles verry nice and sound and weapons too ++
    but now the bad part
    if you want to play special ops you need to download 4 packs from the store
    and it feels not a 60 euro game content is low not much to do
  23. Oct 28, 2019
    Campaign is pretty good but multiplayer is really bad like it has been since ghosts and special ops is kind of dull. Campaign is pretty much the only good part of this game, so that's the only reason I give it a seven. Don't buy now unless you plan on playing the campaign several times through. Will probably be worth it in a year or two as it'll be considerably cheaper.
  24. Oct 28, 2019
    Nice game , but 7 for me , the maps are really weird , every body camps a lot !!
  25. Oct 27, 2019
    First of all I am not a russian dude complaining about the propaganda side of the things but to some point they are right.

Lets get to it, what the f*** is wrong with this game: It doesnt work, im playing on pc and having constant crashes, connection losses during both sp and mp. Game needs you to do a shader compile in order to run smoother which is a nice thing at first but with

Lets get to it, what the f*** is wrong with this game:

Game needs you to do a shader compile in order to run smoother which is a nice thing at first but with each shutdown/crash it needs you to do it again or face sudden fps drops and this takes time so you waste around 30 mins if your game crashes.

Story is utter sh** i wont go into detals to spoil anything but there's no character progression, there's no proper motivation to do things its forced and highly scripted.

Lets say you need to clear a house that has 4 doors to enter. You can go through only 1 you cant do anything out of the script game kills you right away and it gets boring so quick you'd be surprised.

[NOT A SPOILER] In a mission you use a sniper rifle, you are a seasoned soldier running around the world but some **** explains you to how to use rifle, yea thanks for nothing.

Singleplayer story has filler missions, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Now to the good parts of the game and why i gave 5:
    Multiplayer is amazing except one map, guns feel great gunplay is on point. Tacticals/nades feel nice. I suggest you to buy this game if youre only into some modern shooter but if you're an old fan of the series and want to experience new things with the old crew. Dont do that bro because this game is sh**.
  26. Oct 29, 2019
    Дуже гарна гра. Нарешті москаля показали яким він є
  27. Oct 29, 2019
    Holy **** I've never seen so many fake reviews in my life! What's the point in doing that anyway? It's blatantly obvious that at least 95% of these negative reviews aren't even real or legitimate.

I don't have a review for the game. I just felt like commenting on the craziness.
  28. Oct 29, 2019
    Modern Warfare so far has been a roller coaster in terms of enjoyment. There are times I love this game, and times I just want to step away from it to take a break out of frustration, most of that frustration being part of the multiplayer which is what I buy COD for primarily every year.

Let’s start out with the campaign. While I’m going to be very brief with it and very vague so those who are reading it won’t get spoiled, it’s insane. Infinity Ward did not hold back and went balls to the wall with the intensity shown in the campaign. In one of the early missions I was actually panicking and afraid from how immersed and shocked I was in the scenario your character is put into. Most of the scenarios and events you’re shown in game are based around actual scenarios that happen today, which makes it that more shocking to take part of. Your actions actually feel like they have some weight to them and you gotta identify your targets really well in some missions or you may end up shooting an innocent bystander. The game does give you a prompt that the campaign you’re about to play every time you begin a campaign session is very violent, so if you’re sensitive to graphic or very violent stuff, which the campaign is packed with, stay clear from the campaign.

While the campaign is pretty short (finished it in about 7 hours on Recruit difficultly without rushing, I wanted to enjoy the campaign instead of dying instantly every 15 seconds on Veteran) it’s up there as being one of my favorite campaigns in the series. I didn’t put a lot of time into Spec Ops but from the two missions I played which I believe are the first one and a “stealth” one, both are extremely hard as you get closer to the end of them. Enemies can instantly down you if you aren’t quick. I highly recommend going in with a group of friends instead of going into a public match with randoms where teammates can abandon you frequently.

As for Multiplayer, while I understand the map design philosophy by having all these crazy and multiple lines of sight and hiding spots, taking this approach along with a fast time-to-kill (TTK) and non-traditional mini-map that does not display enemy gunfire unless a friendly UAV is up, a new mounting system where you can put your weapon on a corner or ledge and make your weapon have virtually no recoil, and footsteps being absurdly loud even when you’re crouch walking, it all heavily promotes camping. Now I’m usually not the type of guy to bash on people for playing how they want to play as long as they aren’t cheating or exploiting a bug or glitch, but when the entire lobby is watching doorways and you go on 30 seconds in a match (which is a decent amount of time in a COD match) without hearing a single gunshot on the map because nobody is moving, that’s ridiculous. Dead Silence isn’t a perk, it’s a “field upgrade” this time around which is sorta like a temporary ability you get every once in a while in match based on time and performance. You’re already being punished heavily for moving since everyone is playing with headphones cranked all the way up. I don’t know what was the logic behind not making Dead Silence a perk, but I guarantee you that if they turned it into a perk right now, a lot more people would be moving and the game will be more enjoyable to play. The spawns are also abysmal. I’ve seen some of the worst spawns in the MW beta and thought “ok, they’ll probably get ironed out before the game releases” yeah they didn’t.

I’ve experienced multiple absurd spawn traps both on the receiving end and the ones doing it. I’ve at times pushed into the enemies spawns right in their faces to wipe them out just to get the spawns to flip and they’d still spawn there in front of me. Call of Duty games have a track history for having super predictable spawns and bad spawns but Modern Warfare’s spawn system is on a whole other level of bad. It does not want to flip your team if you guys are getting mowed down trying to get out of your spawn. We also don’t know how microtransactions will be handled in the future. They said they’ll make it so weapons are earnable through gameplay, but based off how Black Ops 4 was handled, I honestly cannot trust the developers nor Activision. Black Ops 4 was very innocent at first and turned into a hot microtransaction riddled mess late into its life cycle. I’m not sure what will happen to MW, as every game since Advanced Warfare included loot boxes. The multiplayer lis a roller coaster of emotions. Crossplay is awesome, the customization is top notch, and the gunplay is really nice, but I don’t think I’ll enjoy watching doorways like the rest of the lobby for too long and I’ll eventually play something else if they don’t change the meta.

My rating for Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019)

Campaign: 10/10
    Multiplayer: 4/10
  29. Oct 30, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Objectively - story company, it takes a maximum of 5 hours (on medium difficulty). Many points are borrowed from various films, and this even goes to the plus, but again, the plot is not enough. Some missions self-repeat. Some characters are not spelled out very well, because of this it is difficult to condole their feelings and sufferings (from evil Russians). As such, the "neutrality" that the developers promised is not. The choice is minimal and has little effect.
    As usual, the Americans / British fellows saved the Russians from themselves (from the evil Russians).
    Special operations are boring and uninteresting.
    BUT there are no complaints about the gameplay, an excellent game, this is more like Battlefield than the latest Battlefield V.
    Pleasant shooting, convenient and intuitive controls, but a little complicated interface for a simple layman (as an example - getting weapons for pre-order from the arsenal turned out to be difficult for some).
    Too arcade control of equipment, although this is a stupid nitpicking, because IN CALL OF DUTY THERE IS VEHICLE and HELICOPTERS and this is already good.
    Killstrikes for the mode are implemented cool, but balance is needed.
    You feel the spirit of the very good Call of Duty, but it is played and felt in a new way (for the better).
    (Objective rating - 6.7)

Subjectively - my internal VATNIK just broke from the most violent Russophobia. It is Russophobic because it directly says about “KILLING RUSSIANS”, but in Russian localization the word “RUSSIANS” was replaced by “BARKOV SOLDIERS” to soften the glow.
    The game showed "white helmets" that helped people under the rubble, although they are better known for their fake salvations, filmed for show.
    Although Activision tried to somehow smooth it out by adding the “good” Russians who cooperate with the United States, but in the special operations on the territory of the “mocked” state the DNR (the modern conflict in Ukraine) served as a prototype. I will not talk about the notorious Feminism ...
    Too arcade technique, played poorly.
    A lot of maps were created for campers (as if I had just entered Battlefield).
    The problem of Asians with cheats on European servers can be omitted.
    (Subjective rating - 4.3)

The saddest thing in this situation is that the developers decided to push off the USA crimes in Iraq by changing "USA" to "Russia".
    As an example: the "road of death in Urzikstan" is the same "road of death" in Iraq when, during the retreat of the Iraqi forces, the USAF destroyed the retreating Iraqi army (which is prohibited by the Geneva Convention).
  30. Oct 30, 2019
    New Call of Duty game great: gameplay, graphics and physics. But the story company IS very Russophobic. Even in MW2 in not word on Russian was less Russophobia than in this game.
  31. Oct 30, 2019
    Lots of butt hurt people on here. Cry baby Russians? I don't know. Short but effective campaign. Multiplayer is a haven for campers but the slower pace and anti-camper kill streaks help lift it up.
  32. Oct 26, 2019
    This game is UNBELIEVABLY mediocre. Its not just one part of the game either, its the WHOLE GAME. The campaign, co-op, and multiplayer all have their own problems.

TLDR: Even disregarding the salty Russians, the campaign is generic and mediocre, with a pathetic villain and mediocre ending. Co-op is unfinished and bland and I can't complete it without crashing. Multiplayer is fun, but this is Call of Duty, so that's a given. The gun customization they're showing off is 3 steps down from Black Ops 4. Ground War is a poor man's Battlefield 3, and there are only like 7 game modes. The graphics are great, except everything is brown and looks terrible. Guns sound and feel fantastic though. Overall passable Call of Duty, just because of the multiplayer.

THE MEAT
    The Campaign-
    Ignoring the politics, I was expecting a good campaign, as we should considering the title MODERN WARFARE. Instead, you get some generic garbage campaign about some evil Russian general, who's literally just the most generic, non-intimidating douchebag bad guy I've ever seen in a video game. Captain Price is featured prominently in this game, (albeit with a new look), but again, his actions and dialogue are boring and really do not add anything to his character. All you know is that he is some elite soldier with everyone's respect. He has 0 flaws, and he guides the other characters. The other problem with Price is that he has strange facial animations. I don't know what it is, but the way his face moves when he talks throws me off. The other characters, Farrah, Alex, and Kyle are actually pretty cool but they don't really get to interact with one another. Farrah and Alex have some scenes together which are fun, but the way the story ends between them is just awful. Its awful. The big twist bad guy in the game is boring, and I really don't care about the next game. Also, the evil Russian thing is way too over the top. The Russian soldier use chemical weapons and murder women and children. Its dumb.

Not to mention the fact that if you play on PC, if you lose internet connection for a second, it stops the campaign and forces you to go back to the desktop. In addition, there are multiple, extremely distracting graphical errors. The classic bloodstains when you take damage are there, but they flicker on and off constantly which causes this really annoying strobe effect. This happens with any effect that changes your vision, like debris after an explosion, or at one point when your character wraps a towel around their face for a disguise.

The Co-op:
    I would love to give a solid review of this, but honestly I can't finish an entire game of co-op without the game crashing. But what I have played so far is extremely mediocre. To me, its just a beta test of the Battle Royale. You play these huge maps and run around and complete objectives. It would be more interesting if they put ANY effort into it. The environments are BLAND, there is absolutely nothing interesting about what happens. You have to do these repetitive objectives, "Kill the 5 lieutenant and hack the 3 servers" and whenever you kill the guy you hear the exact same audio clip of the bad guys over the radio **** They got another one, change the encryption" or some generic garbage like that. I can't play the Co-op survival because its not available on PC. So yeah, **** this mode, its really not worth anyone's time.

The Multiplayer:
    Easily the best part of this game. The maps are actually kind of interesting, but the color pallet they chose for most of them is sewer, so everything is brown or tan, and its just really boring to look at. Ground War is AWFUL. Jesus, every time I played this mode I was just thinking about how much better Battlefield was at doing this. No, really. Like in battlefield, you have squads, and you can spawn on your squadmates. Also like in battlefield, they added vehicles. But there is no synergy between players like there is in Battlefield, and the 3 vehicles that are there are terrible. The tank has one cannon weapon, and the helicopter can't shoot at all. Again, poor mans battlefield. Snipers in ground war will eat your ass, especially now that they can parachute off of helicopters onto tall ass buildings.
    Gunfight is great, fun and fast paced. No complaints here, this is a great game mode and I will be playing it in the future.
    TDM is fine. The killstreaks are awesome, (minus shield turret), and the pacing is good. Guns are pretty balanced too, with a good TTK. In addition, I find that it takes kind of long to level up my weapons for some reason, and there are no presets (except for the sniper) that have a zoomed scope, so until you play for like 2 hours, you just get shredded by people with scopes.
    Search and Destroy is fun, especially with how tactical the game feels now.
    The new 6v6 mode with revives is ok, but a little convoluted.

Whatever, this game in its current state is a 5 to 6/10 at best
  33. Oct 25, 2019
    This is very very good game best shooter years 2019 good gameplay and good graphics
  34. Oct 26, 2019
    Probably the best visuals and mocap in a game ever... and still the story is way too propagandic and clichéd. Video games and CoD specifically need to center their stories around past wars and modern conflicts and recreate them but doing it so onesided and offensive is not the way. If they want it to get messy - at least keep it neutral...There is a line they should not cross and offendingProbably the best visuals and mocap in a game ever... and still the story is way too propagandic and clichéd. Video games and CoD specifically need to center their stories around past wars and modern conflicts and recreate them but doing it so onesided and offensive is not the way. If they want it to get messy - at least keep it neutral...There is a line they should not cross and offending a whole nation like that is a major no-no not just for russian market, but for neutral gamers like me too...

....and remember - NO RUSSIAN !
  35. Oct 28, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the most best games I love so far but the campaign is to brutal in my taste . Expand
  36. Oct 29, 2019
    Campaign is very enjoyable and offers a lot of fun and diverse levels with a pretty darker story despite the awkward dialogue from time to time. The multiplayer is a different story however and is tremendously slow. The maps are really large and have lots of open areas so trying to rush the enemies usually results in getting picked off easily. The maps are so poorly designed and feelCampaign is very enjoyable and offers a lot of fun and diverse levels with a pretty darker story despite the awkward dialogue from time to time. The multiplayer is a different story however and is tremendously slow. The maps are really large and have lots of open areas so trying to rush the enemies usually results in getting picked off easily. The maps are so poorly designed and feel random at times most players are encouraged to sit in corners and wait and playing like that is no fun and restrictive. However it has enough different modes and ground war can be a blast. Also the graphics and sound engine is insane and beautiful and very impressive. Expand
  37. Oct 30, 2019
    So realistic, great work with details and architecture. Really good understand of antipods
  38. Oct 30, 2019
    Super game!!! A buy ps4 for playing Ukrainian Donbas map. Thank you for game!!!
  39. LGF
    Oct 27, 2019
    Good game in general comparing to the other games from the saga.

Campaign: Best campaign made so far. Amazing history + Amazing graphics = Amazing campaign. Multiplayer: Good gameplay with a lot of accesories and camouflages for the guns but here's the worst part, THE MAPS. They are horrible. I can just say they are ruining the gameplay, making people camp so much that is almost
    Good game in general comparing to the other games from the saga.

Multiplayer: Good gameplay with a lot of accesories and camouflages for the guns but here's the worst part, THE MAPS. They are horrible. I can just say they are ruining the gameplay, making people camp so much that is almost impossible to move without being shot from 20 places at the same time.

Spec ops: (I've played survival and the normal missions) it's a great mode where you can chill out with your friends, survival mode is good but it isn't for the pc or xbox version until next year.

in general facts, it is a good game, but the multiplayer experience isn't as good as old CoDs.
  40. Oct 28, 2019
    Пиздец у ваты сгорело, если вы горите на пропаганду со стороны США, то включите телевизор, там только одних Соловьёва с Киселевым, которые превращают США в ядерный пепел, хватает.
    И да, если вы так горите на пропаганду, так хуле вам похуй на то что у нас по телевизору говорят?
  41. Oct 28, 2019
    This games's great. Nice graphics, great story but's not better than others modern warfare...When finished the game I dont know if the story is about before original modern warfare or the reboot like everybody sayed that will be.

Gameplay's fast-paced and sometimes graphics is realistc. The bad part is that (it happens a long time ago with the franchise n' the developers didn't solve this simple thing) the game dont allow changes the language speak without change the subtitle too.

I live in Brazil and always played MW with original language with portuguese subititle. Since advanced warfare the game didn't allow do the same....you're obligated play the game with language that your system is. This's a simple thing to do! Let the player choose how play!

The campaign had a little more of 7 hours.
    The online's the same of always
    The story too

Nothing new.
  42. Oct 25, 2019
    I have mixed feelings for this years cod.

everyone mostly plays call of duty for the multiplayer so i'll talk about the single player a little bit. This is by far the best part of the game. People are here commenting saying the game is "propaganda". Whilst this may be true, the game mentions that "not everyone is a hero", implying that americans aren't either. If this game was
    I have mixed feelings for this years cod.

This is by far the best part of the game. People are here commenting saying the game is "propaganda". Whilst this may be true, the game mentions that "not everyone is a hero", implying that americans aren't either. If this game was released in 2008 it would be the game of the decade, just like how COD 4 was. COD 4 WAS EXACTLY THE SAME; the reason why people are getting offended is because it's visualized in such a gruesome manor. I don't believe that the Russians are bad people, it's the cult who are. As well as Americans or any other international organization, everyone is bad in each others own perspective so i don't get why people are rating this a "0" or a "1". Other than that, the level design in each mission is amazing. Some missions really make you think what's best to do, flash bangs and tactical are actually meaningful now because if you run too far forward you'll get killed which i like. If you think for yourself, and know that the story is fictional, then you will have a good time too.

Spec ops is shy of being interesting also. I'm very underwhelmed by how they treated this. Each mission is a pain because most of the levels are open dull empty areas where you have to go to one place to another. The enemies are super hard to battle against, and there is no difficulty mode

Now onto the main thing, the multiplayer.
    I'm going to say this - this multiplayer has been the most underwhelming out of the bunch and this is probably the first Cod ever where i don't actually put effort into leveling up. When i heard about how this game played and the maps in the beta; i was so excited. However, when it dropped I soon realized how bad it actually is.

Basically both gunplay and gameplay don't correlate well at all with the maps. The only map I enjoy playing is Azhir Cave because it's short, to the point and you don't have to wait about 30-40 seconds to get back into the battle and when you die, you have to do the same thing it's not fun and it's not the style Cod should be. most of the normal maps "in the quick play rotation" are really bad as stated above. That being said the gunfights are a good implementation to the game. Maps like docks, and gulag showers (nice throwback) are good maps for 2v2. Only wish the main part of that gulag was in this MW as a standalone map. The worst map has to be Piccadilly because it's just uninspiring. There's no detail other than a bunch of thrown bus' in the middle and everyone camps, there's no good gameplay with this map. I understand if this happened in a normal life, then this would be realistic; but for an arcade shooter? no... I'm really surprised that map even went passed QA.. and finally ground war.. this is what i like the most ironically. but just copied from battlefield

Extras: I like the leaning feature, the graphics are beautiful (best cod for graphics), there's no full teams in multiplayer lol

Verdict - The campaign is solid, spec ops is mediocre and multiplayer is just biased (love it or hate it sorta thing). I'd say wait until it's on sale.

6/10 (OG post), could change in a couple weeks time but this is how i feel
  43. Oct 26, 2019
    I honestly don't see why this game is getting such negative reviews. I've played about ten hours now, with most of my time invested into the Multiplayer. I feel that it holds up well as a profoundly-beautiful FPS, equipped with engaging gameplay and a rewarding unlock system.

The Campaign is decent from what I've played so far; I like that there are more aspects to it then simply going through and killing all enemies in the area. Of course, that's the main premise of the game, but some missions offer the player unique ways to handle a situation.

I will say that the story does feel a bit on the weaker side from what I've experienced. It's cool to have Price along with you, but so far the plot feels rather generic and stereotypical.

Multiplayer, however, is definitely a good time. Admittedly, without a decent pair of headphones the game will be much harder (and won't sound nearly as great). Enemies will call out in response to seeing you (and vise versa), and based off these ques it's up to you to get the kill.

The sound and game have an initial learning curve unlike the recent COD's. In the most recent Black Ops games, it was rather easy to run around and shoot opponents from practically anywhere on the map. Modern Warfare requires a bit more "skill", in the sense that it's more based upon a realistic shooter as opposed to an arcade shooter.

Unlocks and the unlocking system are both awesome; there are different tiers for different gun camos, and attachments are (obviously) unlocked through using the gun.

I could go on, but long story short, what content is available makes it a great Call of Duty. Again, I don't understand how people could praise the Beta yet trash on the release when they knew there was going to be change. Content-wise, the game is a bit bare-bones; Campaign, Multiplayer, and Spec Ops are offered as of right now (and if you're on Xbox [like me], you won't have access to Spec Ops yet). If you liked Call of Duty back when it was Call of Duty, you'll more than likely enjoy this game.
  44. RmH
    Oct 27, 2019
    Great campaign, online is so bad, everyone is camping. Cant wait to play the co-op part. Campaign 8/10
    Online 4/10
  45. Oct 25, 2019
    Review in spanish:

En este apartado voy a hablar SOLAMENTE DEL MODO MULTIJUGADOR, ya que la campaña es excelente y el modo coop es un tema aparte. Voy a ser sincero, la jugabilidad esta más que perfecta, el juego va muy fluido y la verdad que ahora el juego posee un nuevo motor grafico y de muy buena calidad. Pero hay algo que realmente me enoja y es que no se para que m*erda lo
    Review in spanish:

Pero hay algo que realmente me enoja y es que no se para que m*erda lo tocan, estoy hablando de los mapas. Señores no les miento cuando digo que este cod es el cod con PEORES MAPAS DE LA SAGA, ahora no esta más la distribución de 3 caminos que había anteriormente, y yo pensé que iba a ser un gran acierto por parte de Infiniti Ward... Un grave error.

Todos los mapas tienen 40 ventanas para que la gente se te quede esperando y te maten una y otra vez sin saber donde estas, los enemigos son poco visibles y la gran mayoría se aprovecha de todas las aperturas de los mapas para campear toda la partida entera.

Siendo sincero este es un muy buen juego, pero estos problemas van a terminar dejándolo pero que Black Ops 4, y eso es caer bajo.

PD: Y me olvide decir que el p*to sonido esta ROTO.

R
    O
    T
    O

No sabes si te vienen por arriba o abajo, lamentable
  46. Oct 26, 2019
    Забавно читать коментарии по типу русофобия и всё в таком духе от тех, в чей стране на каждом канале по тв говорят что все вокруг загнивают, убивают и насилуют детей и ещё более ужасные непотребства. И ТОЛЬКО МЫ ГУСАРЫ, а все остальные пи******! И как говорится кто за девушку платит, тот её и танцует. Они вкладывали свои силы и средства в создании этой игры, так что она может быть такойЗабавно читать коментарии по типу русофобия и всё в таком духе от тех, в чей стране на каждом канале по тв говорят что все вокруг загнивают, убивают и насилуют детей и ещё более ужасные непотребства. И ТОЛЬКО МЫ ГУСАРЫ, а все остальные пи******! И как говорится кто за девушку платит, тот её и танцует. Они вкладывали свои силы и средства в создании этой игры, так что она может быть такой как им это захочется. А я что то не вижу чтобы наши вкладывали деньги в развитие чего либо кроме разжигание ненависти по тв ко всем народам. Ну, а что насчет игры она хороша но идеальна. Expand
  47. Oct 25, 2019
    **** plot, as usual. Grate multiplayer with low ttk. Nice graph. Little bugged
    For what reason you need plot in that type of game? Fire the writers and make this games weight on 70gb less,
    You waste that bunch of money for **** single player.
    You want me to teach you how to make money, you idiots?
  48. Oct 26, 2019
    Modern Warfare is simply the best COD game in years and it's a relief that campaign is back!
  49. Oct 25, 2019
    Es un bue juego solo que nose por que no salio en español para norte America solo en ingles y franses
  50. Oct 29, 2019
    CoD the best! This game the best of the world, i played all my life this beatifuly games!
  51. Oct 29, 2019
    Avoiding Russians in reviews, I completely feel disappointed in
    Avoiding Russians in reviews, I completely feel disappointed in
    new Call of Duty. Not just because of "propaganda" or sonething like that, but about campaign and multilayer. Campaign is really BORING and I don't have any satisfaction on it. Levels still stay direct shooter, without new possibilities and potential, selection system is useless and does not do any influence on events or gameplay. Characters aren't interesting, maybe Barkov or Butcher give a little bit of content. Even Cpt. Price became a boring person, if his name changed to John, I wouldn't see any difference. Multilayer is changed in good way, new mechanic of recoil, transport are pretty nice but Infinity Ward haven't worked it out and in result, we have a huge amount of bugs with spawn, weapon, killstreak and others.
  52. Oct 29, 2019
    Объективно игра лучше предыдущих частей во многих планах (кроме рояля). Я вообще не сильный патриот и что угодно, но тут слишком зашкаливает кал в нашу сторону, ну переименуйте вы хотя бы, нет, ну ок. Дропнул, но кому на всё похуй, тому сам процесс зайдет.
    p.s. за эксклюзивность режима вообще ебало надо сломать
    p.s. за эксклюзивность режима вообще ебало надо сломать
  53. Oct 29, 2019
    Campaign is good with an enjoyable story looking forward to the sequel mp has balance problems maps are not good and the m4 is practically the only weapon would not recommend buying unless you like camping or are willing to give 70€ for a campaign the game does have potential with the gunplay being extremely good willve to wait and see if it multiplayer gets patched .
  54. Oct 30, 2019
    Disclaimer read edits of the review for why I like the game more than BO 4

Disclaimer read edits of the review for why I like the game more than BO 4

Now this game is not as bad as people say especially considering it's got the second lowest user score of any Cod yet if i'm correct but this is the most disappointing game I've ever played in my life because the beta was one of the best games I've ever played so to see it with a score so much lower than what I would have given the beta hurts me inside and I don't know why I don't like this game but I think it's because the maps are way to big and it's way to open, I can't even figure out how to navigate the spec ops menu and the campaign is the best part but there's nothing getting me to want to play it.

Edit: This is actually tied for lowest COD user score along side MW3 and Ghosts
    Edit 2:Figured out Spec Ops menu it is the best part of the game which bumps it up to a 6/10
    Overall I don't like this game much so here is the ranking of the COD games I've played enough of to rank.
    1. MW Beta (2019)
    2. BO 2
    3.MW Remastered
    4.MW (2019)
    5.BO 4
    6.Ghosts
    7.AW
  55. Oct 29, 2019
    I loved the story spec ops and the multiplayer need very big Improvement like the maps and more....
  56. Oct 29, 2019
    Да это крутейшая игруля! Очень сильно! Я в восторге!
  57. Oct 29, 2019
    A lot of people are eating this game down for the in your face American propaganda, and while that is true people forget that Russia is NOT our ally. They're quite the opposite in fact so while I may hate the propaganda I also see Russians as a viable villain. Putting politics aside though, this game is great. Fun multiplayer, fun gameplay, and sweet graphics. Pick it up and ignore the propaganda.
  58. Oct 30, 2019
    good:
    graphics
    sound
    some moments felt like original MW
    MP back to 10v10 for TD
    MP groundwar

bad
    short single player
    anti-climactic ending in single player
    can't skip cut scenes
    some crashing issues on initial release (which seem to be fixed)

bit surprised on the anti-russia butthurt. maybe this is one of those bot farms the media keeps babbling about.
  59. Oct 30, 2019
    This game does some things good and completely fails at others.

Story: Its okay, visually its the best we've ever gotten, Story wise its all about Terror and so on and on. There are some really good missions but most are forget able. It turns into the same Russia bad America good story we've seen a hundred times already. Multiplayer: Animations and graphics are very nice, but there
    This game does some things good and completely fails at others.

Multiplayer: Animations and graphics are very nice, but there are some huge problems.
    First of all is the TimeToKill wich is way too short, you get killed so quick you can't even turn around.
    Footsteps are way too audible you can hear them from miles away.
    Some weapons are too strong, like the 725 shotgun which does too much damage over range. Its more realistic no doubt but its not a good game play mechanic. Claymores are too strong since you can now hide them behind doors and there is no way for you to tell if there is one or not.
    And last and probably most important: camping is too easy. All of the mentioned problems mean that sitting silently in a corner is as effective as ever. People just camp in a corner and wait till some one runs into their claymore, and if that doesn't finish the job they can just pre aim you because the footsteps are so damn audible. I've had rounds in wich you heard absolutely no gunfire for a minute because everyone was camping in a house. And its not a rare occurrence either, people camp in every round. So far I've had NO round were no one was camping, it's actually insane how many people camp now. And stuns are too powerfull as well, they don't just slow you down they make you completely unable to look around, and they last too long.

The good about the multiplayer is the gun customisation is really detailed and fun to use.
    Weapons now have recoil unlike most other CoD's.
    New modes Ground War and 2v2 are pretty good.(Tho tanks are definitely too strong)
    Abilities are a good addition to the game.
    A lot of the map is more accessible so you can reach places you couldn't in other CoD's.

Neutral Stuff: These are based on your own preference. Most maps are bad. Some weapons are inconsistent e.g. the k98 and mk2.
    Killstreaks are in the game only mode without them 2v2.
    Overall its much better than its predecessor but still needs change.
  60. Oct 30, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I feel this game worked as its own game, as a COD game, it doesn't work. The campaign was enjoyable and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay, It does three things I don't like.
    1. They make it way to controversial. I don't have a problem with there being graphic content in a game, but when there is a 2 minute long section of the game where you're waterboarded, that's a little unnecessary.
    2. Overly demonized the Russians. Like seriously guys, wtf is with their portrayal of them. I get their has to be the "bad guys" in a story, but the Russians are treated like their the literal spawn of Satan.
    3. Over Realism. Like I said, this game would work much better if it wasn't COD. Call of Duty has always been a super fast paced run-and-gun shooter. This game forces you to be very tactical, as even on regular difficulty, you die in like 3 shots.

In Terms of Multiplayer, I still really like the gameplay, but the balancing, or lack there of, destroys any level of fun I might have. The maps are the worst part. They promote camping on another level, especially on any game mode besides TDM.
  61. Oct 30, 2019
    мне очень нравится сюжет отличный и мне очень нравится решил купить и не пожалел
  62. Oct 30, 2019
    In my eyes the campaign of CoD MW is the second best capaign of all CoDs.
    There are many things they have to improve
    1. The one OP shotgun should have less range 2. Spawns are kinda **** You spawn next to an enemy or far away of anything 3. The maps arent as good as in for instance MW2 they have to create good maps 4. The koop mode is kinda hard. The bots are on the highest rank you
    In my eyes the campaign of CoD MW is the second best capaign of all CoDs.
    There are many things they have to improve
    1. The one OP shotgun should have less range
    2. Spawns are kinda **** You spawn next to an enemy or far away of anything
    3. The maps arent as good as in for instance MW2 they have to create good maps
    4. The koop mode is kinda hard. The bots are on the highest rank you can choose for the campaign.

But all in all the complete multiplayer is great its mostly the community which is tilting.

But to the story.
    Not all Russians are bad it is just one high-ranked person who leads HIS "army". Within the story if you listen to everything and watch all the cutscenes you will see that the aremicans are bad aswell. They keep secrets and doesn't want to cooperate in killing an russian hgih-ranked person.

If you insistence on the history of syria don't do this.
    The story is fictional. They needed a story for the game and every MW had russians as bad guys so why not continue?
    If germans are the bad ones in games everyone likes it because of the bad bad nazis but if its any other country everyone cries.
    most of the critics here on this site are non-sense bc its about russiaphobic and against activision/treyarc it's not about the game itself what it should be.
  63. Oct 31, 2019
    Как в плане самой игры? все отлично,графон,звук,Сценарий немного хромает,И я абсолютно не понимаю людей которые пишут что игра "русофобская" ведь это просто игра,как и любой фильм у него есть сценарий!но эта игра.....это просто качественая пропоганда какая-то.....Как в плане самой игры? все отлично,графон,звук,Сценарий немного хромает,И я абсолютно не понимаю людей которые пишут что игра "русофобская" ведь это просто игра,как и любой фильм у него есть сценарий!но эта игра.....это просто качественая пропоганда какая-то.....
  64. Oct 31, 2019
    The game is good, but there are still many things to be improved. The map design is poor, there are few maps to play with. and it takes a long time to aim with the sniper. special ops is very hard
  65. Oct 31, 2019
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is a re-imaging of Modern Warfare 2007 with a realistic approach to it's story and to how multiplayer is played.

The story is by far very great. Not excellent, but very great that ultimately got me hyped for the next Modern Warfare re-imagined game. The audio and visuals are spectacular that will leave you in awe at the details Infinity Ward has presented here. And to put icing on the cake Cross-play is a thing within this game

But let's shift the focus of this review to the issues because there are plenty

1) "imbalance" of cross-play.
    If you have NOT played a FPS game on the PC do NOT activate cross-play you are dealing with players who are operating with controls that have accurate precession that will get you really upset and frustrated. What would've been better is an option to have players go up against Xbox players OR PC players but not console vs PC. In other words, you wonder WHY you died against a PC player? That's why. It isn't about who shot first, it's more about the controls.

2) Multiplayer maps are....meh.
    The maps are all the same with a bunch of stuff added in to add the 'tension' when it comes to playing multiplayer. There needs to be more unique maps added to make the matches feel more engaging because more than not you will stumble upon a bunch of camper lobbies that will ruin the fun and make you leave a match

3) Some guns are OP and some guns are not.
    There needs to be a serious buff and nerf to a lot of the guns because they do stupid damage in some cases and in other cases with other guns those particulars don't do enough damage.

4) Exclusive platform content.
    Everyone should be playing the same amount of content on the same day. Yes, games can't do this. But here there is no excuse; Spec Ops should be available to all platforms and not just one. Bad move Sony and Activision

5) "Objective" playing is more harder than ever
    I guess this is a combination of 1,2 & 3. But the real gripe here is how badly some of these matches can go because of how each map in scope feels and plays the same. While you are up against players who have OP guns and quicker reflexes if you are playing on PC. There is no "git gud" here, especially when the maps feel the same in scope, the guns feel and play on entirely two different spectrum, and the cross-play differences make it way harder than it needs to play to play objective based modes. Infinity Ward MUST put some sort of leash on campers especially on Ground War because it is extremely annoying when you are dealing with campers, cross-play differences, and guns that are on two entirely different spectrum's.

Overall,
    This game's story is very good but the multiplayer mode needs a lot of improvement and additions to make it wholesome
  66. Nov 1, 2019
    Геймдизайн карт оставляет желать лучшего, из-за неё пропала вся динамика, за которую я любил cod. Время входа в прицел слишком долгое, особенно модули которые должны уменьшать это время наоборот увеличивают его, модули делают оружие только хуже.Геймдизайн карт оставляет желать лучшего, из-за неё пропала вся динамика, за которую я любил cod. Время входа в прицел слишком долгое, особенно модули которые должны уменьшать это время наоборот увеличивают его, модули делают оружие только хуже.
  67. Nov 1, 2019
    Okay so first of all. Ignore all the 0 scores because most of them are from angry people because in this fictional story their country were portrayed as the "bad guys". The story and campaign is good. It has replay value and fun little achievements to get if you wish to do so. It's more mature themed and you'll definitely notice the small change in tone for sure. Sometimes mission a doOkay so first of all. Ignore all the 0 scores because most of them are from angry people because in this fictional story their country were portrayed as the "bad guys". The story and campaign is good. It has replay value and fun little achievements to get if you wish to do so. It's more mature themed and you'll definitely notice the small change in tone for sure. Sometimes mission a do feel a little shirt but that isn't such a big issue when the game is well made. Again it's a fictional story. The multiplayer is different. The guns feel good and amazing to play with. Custom classes can be made really well to fit your play style well. Time to kill is faster. Cross play is a thing and never before seen player numbers and map sizes in a call of duty game. However, footsteps are really loud in this game. No red dots appear on the minimap when someone shoots. Maps sizes are on the bigger end and people do tend to camp a lot in this game. Maps aren't the best too. Haven't really invested time in the special ops section. Expand
  68. Nov 1, 2019
    The online Mode is unfair as hell The gam3 is not optimized for bit older gpu/cpu's
  69. Nov 1, 2019
    Finished the game, solid COD IMO but has a few flaws. We return to the modern setting for this one.

+ Great sound + bigger battle options in MP + enjoyable story + great graphics + bot mode offline is there + Boots on the ground, no wall running yay! - Story is very anti Russian which I think is disgusting - Main usa marine character is cucked at the end - Vehicles in MP have

+ Great sound
    + bigger battle options in MP
    + enjoyable story
    + great graphics
    + bot mode offline is there
    + Boots on the ground, no wall running yay!

- Story is very anti Russian which I think is disgusting
    - Main usa marine character is cucked at the end
    - Vehicles in MP have no weight to them, got a long way to go to match battlefield in this area.
    - No Zombies mode

The level that many journalists cried about is NOT offensive. Compared to no Russian from MW2 its lint. People now are just way too snowflakey.
  70. Nov 2, 2019
    I don’t understand why there are so many Russians spamming 0 but it really doesn’t deserve it. Yes there are problems but this is one of the best cods in years. The Campaign is a 10/10 it set out to do what Infinity Ward said it was going to do by making a tactical shooter most of the time you fight the main bash and his terrorist group the wolf and goons. You fight russian that occupy aI don’t understand why there are so many Russians spamming 0 but it really doesn’t deserve it. Yes there are problems but this is one of the best cods in years. The Campaign is a 10/10 it set out to do what Infinity Ward said it was going to do by making a tactical shooter most of the time you fight the main bash and his terrorist group the wolf and goons. You fight russian that occupy a middle eastern country like 4 times and a warlord at the end, but it is anyone that knows history knows the east and west don’t get along and the middle is screwed by both. And they acknowledge that throughout the game. It has nothing to do with Russian phobia it know that both sides don’t always make good or just decisions and end up marking more problems. (Shade is thorn at America to so don’t tell me that Russians are all it focused on)

The multiplayer is a 7/10 it is ,busted there needs to be nerfs on claymores your character will shout something and you have no Idea where or why, some maps are just beg for campers with the 725. However the gunplay is solid and customization is link in this cod. You can turn almost every gun to a new gun you can run assault rifles into lmg’s smg’s and dmr’s and that scratches the surface. It is good but needs work. Spec ops is awful tho, barley if no anyone has beat it yet. Playstation is about .6 people have beat it and on Xbox 0% have beat it. Spawning in survival and missions is awful enemies will spawn right on top of you, some of the missions they will just throw everything at you while you have no armor or ammo cuz you used it all on the last wave. Overall as long as you can forgive some technical problems and avoid spec ops this game is good but not deserving a 10/10 or a 0/10 it rests comfortably within 7/10-8/10
  71. Nov 2, 2019
    This game happened to be much better than anticipated. The campaign has very much been used as a great outlet to tell a legitimately interesting story about the ideologies of war and terrorism. Though, I do admit at times, it is disturbing and the politics are quite skewed. Undoubtedly, there are flaws, but nonetheless it hooked me all the way through.
    The multiplayer, this time is pretty
    The multiplayer, this time is pretty great. Definitely a return to form for Call of Duty. While it is essentially very similar to past multiplayer modes in previous games, the graphics, maps and weapons definitely make up for an all around solid experience.
    While it is of course similar to the old games, there's no denying that it does something interesting and different to separate itself from the Modern Warfare games of the past.
  72. Nov 2, 2019
    I rate this a zero but they won’t let me. This game sucks. I don’t care about the Russian nonsense so who cares about that. I do care that this game is a dumpster fire for tweens who want to be edgy. This game is bad plain and simple. It’s the same game as last year, but prettier. The gameplay hasn’t changed just slowed down. The hype is just HYPE! Don’t buy this game after playing anI rate this a zero but they won’t let me. This game sucks. I don’t care about the Russian nonsense so who cares about that. I do care that this game is a dumpster fire for tweens who want to be edgy. This game is bad plain and simple. It’s the same game as last year, but prettier. The gameplay hasn’t changed just slowed down. The hype is just HYPE! Don’t buy this game after playing an hour I returned this dumpster fire. It’s nothing different or new. Expand
  73. Nov 3, 2019
    The first time since Black Ops 2 I truly enjoyed playing a Call of Duty game again. Sadly the whole page is overtaken by Russian bots, because just like China, Russia can't handle something offending them. They act as if the developers hate Russian people. No they don't, this is a made up conflict.
  74. Nov 3, 2019
    So I bought this game at the £60 digital store price and though I regret doing that, let me explain why... I’ll break this down into 3 sections and will round it off with what I would recommend doing. Campaign - Very good immersive experience here and I love the direction they are taking, yes the Russia propaganda is a bit much in places but if you can look past that and remember that thisSo I bought this game at the £60 digital store price and though I regret doing that, let me explain why... I’ll break this down into 3 sections and will round it off with what I would recommend doing. Campaign - Very good immersive experience here and I love the direction they are taking, yes the Russia propaganda is a bit much in places but if you can look past that and remember that this isn’t a real depiction of historic events or otherwise then it’s fun, edgy and a good entry in the Call of Duty franchise. I highly recommend playing on Realism first time through if you can handle it, great experience! The downside however... it is FAR too short. At a run time of 6-8 hours (even on Realism) I think that’s a poor effort and one of the main reasons why this game isn’t a positive for me.
    Multiplayer - Though playing through the campaign may lead you into a false sense of security that gameplay feels slower, multiplayer will draw that straight out of you again. This is simply for the reason that the time to kill here has been reduced and I believe it to be at its lowest ever point in the CoD history. It is more of a learning curve but it does feel one hell of a satisfying game with the updated gun mechanics etc. Great experience here and if you’re going to be spending most your time here, then you’ll be absolutely fine.
    Spec Ops - This... is OK. It presents itself as extension of the campaign at first but you quickly learn that this isn’t the case and as such it almost feels lacklustre. As if it were a tacked on game mode to fill out the home screen. Gameplay however is pretty good and this can be good with friends, however short lived. Overall - A good entry in the CoD series if your fan. Personally though, the campaign is where I was hoping for this to being my love back for the franchise and though it hit some good high notes, it’s length and replay ability left me with a sour taste in the mouth. For this reason I would either wait for a reduced price or buy a physical copy and trade it in when you’re done. If you’re here just for the multiplayer though, you’ll have a great time as I have so far and it’s well worth the price for this.
  75. Nov 3, 2019
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare(2019) was released on October 25, 2019, developed by Infinity Ward. The game is split up into three different modes: the Campaign, a reboot of the Modern Warfare series set in the fictional country of Urzikstan, where you play as different characters from different organizations all fighting for the same cause; Spec Ops, a PvE mode that continues the story whereCall of Duty:Modern Warfare(2019) was released on October 25, 2019, developed by Infinity Ward. The game is split up into three different modes: the Campaign, a reboot of the Modern Warfare series set in the fictional country of Urzikstan, where you play as different characters from different organizations all fighting for the same cause; Spec Ops, a PvE mode that continues the story where the Campaign leaves off; and the Multiplayer, where players can go head to head against each other. Though all the modes are very different from one another, they all share the same core gameplay mechanics.
    The controls remain the same as other Call of Duty titles for the most part. Off the bat something that is very noticeable is the amount of recoil the guns give, as well as the muzzle flashes. It’s something that adds more realism to the game, and at first I wasn’t a huge fan of, but with time and the right attachments, it’s almost something that you could easily forget was there in the first place. Another addition to the game is the ability to mount near walls/aiming in cover. It’s quite useful, but doing it on the control certain doesn’t feel as good as it would on mouse and keyboard(console peasant problems). There are also come mountable walls or objects that complete obscure your view making it useless. You also have the ability to open and close doors now. The sliding mechanic feels like it could be worked on a little bit more, it just feels like it stops a little too fast and too soon, but this might just be a me problem after being spoiled from games like Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends. Aside from texture pop-ins and long loading times, the game runs nice and smooth.
    The Campaign definitely feels more cinematic than the other Call of Duty games that I’ve played before, especially with its beautiful cutscene graphics and lighting. There are plenty of great examples of realistic looking character models and this game is certainly up there with the cutscenes, but once you get into the game, some characters really don’t transition well. With cutscenes that looked so great, it is very disappointing to say that the story itself was very bland. I played through the entire campaign not knowing who or why certain characters showed up. Much of the advertisement of this game shows off Captain Price, but this being a reboot of the classic Modern Warfare games, the new Price just ends up losing all of his charm and becoming forgettable.
    Everyone knows that the Campaign isn’t the main event when it comes to a Call of Duty game. The multiplayer feels like nothing much has changed since the last Modern Warfare game, which is a good and bad thing. Of course, gameplay experiences in multiplayer games are varied between everyone. A new mode to multiplayer is Gungame, a 2v2 match up where every 2 rounds the weapons change, which is great for those who are looking to get a quick match or two in. Another addition is having night-vision modes to some maps, which although nice, does not look as good as the Campaign’s use of night-vision.
    My initial thoughts of this game not having any gimmicks revealed itself after realizing that the return of the Modern Warfare subseries was a gimmick in its own right. The multiplayer unfortunately doesn’t have much to offer. At launch there are only Team Deathmatch, Free-for-all, Headquarters, Domination, Search and Destroy, and Cyber Attack(a mode similar to Search and Destroy, but with the ability to resurrect your fallen teammates). There are also not many maps at launch, many feeling old quickly with tight spaces that almost reward players who camp. It also feels easier to camp because of how loud footsteps are in this game.
    The final mode in Modern Warfare is Spec Ops, which feels like an afterthought to the Campaign and Multiplayer modes. The first couple attempts to play were very buggy with the game either not starting at all or spawning me straight to my death. There weren’t many missions to play. The survival mode, being a PS4 exclusive for what will be the lifetime of this game, felt like a last minute mode added on so that there could be an exclusivity deal with Sony.
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare felt like a nice return to form, but maybe it went a little too far with how it wanted to feel like an older Call of Duty title. It feels as great as it did back in 2009, but at the same time it deals with many of the same problems, but in some cases even more issues. The gameplay is very enjoyable to play, but unfortunately none of the modes or maps are good enough to support it. The Campaign while visually spectacular, fell flat and lacked personality. Overall, I give Call of Duty:Modern Warfare a 7.7 out of 10. It’s a fun game to jump into for a few rounds, but not one that will leave a mark for years to come.
  76. Nov 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After the absolute dumpster fire that was Black Ops 4, the Call of Duty franchise returns to one of its most successful storylines - Modern Warfare. The campaign is masterfully designed - the action often looks like real life, and the gameplay is engaging. However, the decision by the writers and creative team leads to some troubling moments. On one hand, having players experience the horrors of war, chemical warfare and waterboarding/torture may help to demonstrate how truly awful and evil war can be, and how the line between good and evil isn’t always black and white. Still - it doesn’t sit well with me that the game ultimately uses these sotuations as part of an entertainment system - especially when you can use chemical warfare as a “killstreak mode” in multiplayer. As well, some elements seem to exist solely for shock value - having a baby in a house you raid, having you play as kids who murder soldiers, (albeit in self defence), and a suicide bombing in a real life location - don’t serve much aside from shocking the audience and building press for the game. Which is shameful, because I think there could have been some important ways to show the dangers and throes of war - like the developers tried, (and in my opinion, failed), to do with the waterboarding level. Overall, it’s an excellent campaign and multiplayer experience, (the lack of Microtransactions is beautiful), that harken back to the best of the Call of Duty games. If you’re a fan, it’s worth picking up. However, it’s murky morals, touchy ethics and half-in, half-out approach to storytelling and warcrimes leave much to be desired. And the fact they changed the villians of one main campaign from Americans to Russians based on a real life incident - is ridiculous and offensive. Russia has a plethora of murky and awful history - why’d they pick an event that didn’t happen, (or at the very least wasn’t perpetrated by them), to serve as the main driver for the heroes of the game? 10/10 gameplay, 5/10 storytelling Expand
  77. Nov 5, 2019
    Jogabilidade irritante de tão leve tira a imersão; explosões e fumaças que parecem que saíram do ps3. Infelizmente, mais do mesmo. Quanto à historia, ainda não finalizei.
  78. Nov 6, 2019
    This game should be a 10/10 but it isn't finished! Another $65 AAA that just isn't complete but rushed to market...
    Campaign: I loved the campaign, I think it's one of the best shooter campaigns I've played in forever. Each mission is distinct and very tense, and some of them have you doing pretty awful stuff to complete your goal. I like that the game doesn't exactly tell you what to feel, but lets you sort it out after each mission. A great example is when you're hunting terrorists in an apartment building in London. As you stalk through the dark unit, you can hear women pleading with their men, sometimes crying, and a baby cries when gunfire erupts around it. It's very tense and serious, and at the end I was glad to have completed the mission, but I didn't feel 'good' about it, if that makes sense. If anything I wish the campaign was longer, and I wish there were more rewards for doing different things to add replay value to it.
    Multiplayer: The core of multiplayer is great. If you loved Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3, good news, it's back right here. Everything has been slowed down just a touch to make it more deliberate. Using strategy and some tactics will actually yield results, instead of just zipping around in a reflex twitch-fest. A lot of people complain about camping in their reviews, but what is camping other than using urban warfare tactics to hold a position, combined with some patience? Sure, I've run into a house only to be blown up by a claymore, or shot by someone hiding in a corner probably 500 times already. But I see it like a puzzle, to be tried again (and again, and again) until I finally get inside there and get some revenge. The big issue with multiplayer is that the special missions that net you unique weapon blueprints are BROKEN. They don't track accurately, and recently one wiped my progress and suddenly deactivated itself. 48 hours later, I've restarted the game and my console and the progress is still lost. Did they not playtest their own grindy missions to see if they worked? Who knows, but it feels like a giant waste of time. I've stopped even trying to accomplish the missions until word is out that they're working properly.
    Co-op: Sadly, you can't play the main campaign in co-op mode, even though the story would seem to support it, since you're often paired up with another character. Instead, you get a smattering of terrible co-op missions that feel hastily created and tacked-on to the game. They genuinely feel like user-created missions, with tons of stupid but overwhelming enemies, and no real strategy to employ. After the amazing story campaign, it's a huge let down to play these frustrating and lame missions. To top it off, they're also terribly buggy. I've ran into a game-breaking glitch (teammate stuck parachuting in sky forever, spawned without primary weapon, etc) almost every time I've played, which makes the mode generally unplayable. Hopefully as they continue to FINISH THE GAME THEY RELEASED they will tune up the co-op modes so they work properly.
    It's nothing new for a AAA game to be released underbaked with issues, but it's a shame about this Modern Warfare reboot because it seriously undermines a great core game.
  79. Nov 6, 2019
    The campaign is a master-stroke of both cinematic prowess and thrilling action

Multiplayer is so horrendously atrocious, I have uninstalled the game, as there is nothing to do once you have beaten the campaign on realistic difficulty.
  80. Nov 7, 2019
    russian snowflakes, i wanna know if the gameplay is oke, not if ure butt hurt.
  81. Nov 7, 2019
    I hope they fix things (FOR FREE) cause the overall package is good, it just feels just they had the chance to get back old COD4 players and failed sadly.

A friend asked me if this game is good and I had a hard time saying yes. The gameplay is COD, it's nice, it works. But where it falls short is the multiplayer maps, they just seem bad and in some modes it really easy gets to a

A friend asked me if this game is good and I had a hard time saying yes.

The gameplay is COD, it's nice, it works. But where it falls short is the multiplayer maps, they just seem bad and in some modes it really easy gets to a point where one team controls 2/3 points and holds it without a chance turn the tide. I think it is because the maps are linear and you spawn on either one side or the other.
    Having spawns that are not binary is crucial to provide flexibility.

Also grinding your guns are not all that fun, I'm sad to say that BF4 (2013) did it better. And the footsteps seems bugged, I felt like I could hear people from much further away then I should.
  82. Nov 7, 2019
    An Empty experience full of unesesary moments. A lack of creativity filled with gruesome scene that doesn't add anything to the story they want to say in other words more of the same.
  83. Nov 8, 2019
    Honestly its a good game. the story revamps the previous modern warfare games in a new direction bringing back new characters and old ones. Multiplayer has potential but it needs a lot of reworking, mainly the game rewards its users for camping in normal game modes (i feel a quick fix would be if a user sits in the same spot for longer then i don't know a minute or 2 they appear on theHonestly its a good game. the story revamps the previous modern warfare games in a new direction bringing back new characters and old ones. Multiplayer has potential but it needs a lot of reworking, mainly the game rewards its users for camping in normal game modes (i feel a quick fix would be if a user sits in the same spot for longer then i don't know a minute or 2 they appear on the map). when it comes to ground war it is very good, but the spawn points need reworking. And all of these negative reviews i do wonder if half of them actually played the game or if they wrote a review based on an article they saw. Expand
  84. Nov 8, 2019
    Story is too short and easy. Online multiplayer is a great return to the foundations that built Call of Duty, but frustrating due to a few broken mechanics: shotguns are dominant and people would rather play for stats, than the objective.
  85. Nov 8, 2019
    The map designs are **** but the gameplay is very exciting,and the 725 weapon is so op and it need some tuning to it
  86. Nov 9, 2019
    Its a nice game and good retain for COD, however the story mode was too short.
  87. Nov 9, 2019
    Sadly this isn’t the game we where promised

Sadly this isn’t the game we where promised

The campaign sadly is ok, the first hour is amazing but then it just goes dark to shock the player, which I don’t agree on, it has to feel earned not just their for shock value. The ending feels rushed, sure it has some nice callbacks but I didn’t care to this new reboot so I will probably skip mw2 reboot. The most insulting part of the campaign is though is that it is only 4 hours long.

The multiplayer is insulting. Too slow and way too many windows which lead to campers, which just ruins the experience for me and many others. The maps are horrible and very few variety between them. Ground War is the best mode but sadly it only has two maps and is very barebones.

Special Ops is horrible and is way too difficult and tedious. What a way to ruin an absolute classic mode which now sadly is just their for nostalgia and buying purposes.
  88. Nov 9, 2019
    The visuals, the story line, multiplayer. All speaks for itself that this is the best call of duty in years. Yet people are rightfully pissed off about the glitchy cutscenes, unbalanced multiplayer, small amounts of maps, possibly incoming microtransactions, and not so accurate real life events, that the story line is based of
  89. Nov 9, 2019
    Probably the best COD since MW2 in my opinion. More realism makes this game much more fun than a few of it's predecessors. It is definitely frustrating to turn corners and be blown to pieces by a random claymore is super frustrating to the point of wanting to turn the game off the best way I know how... RAGE QUIT!!! Shotguns also take away from the fun aspect of the game when you areProbably the best COD since MW2 in my opinion. More realism makes this game much more fun than a few of it's predecessors. It is definitely frustrating to turn corners and be blown to pieces by a random claymore is super frustrating to the point of wanting to turn the game off the best way I know how... RAGE QUIT!!! Shotguns also take away from the fun aspect of the game when you are being killed from 20 feet away. Hopefully the most recent nerf takes care of that. Expand
  90. Nov 10, 2019
    The campaign is at times very realistic.
    I don't care much for the multiplayer stuff.
    Story 3/5
    Graphics 5/5
    Gameplay 4/5.
  91. Nov 10, 2019
    Siendo fan de toda la saga de los modern warfare. Este no es el mejor d ellos. Pero si q su base como juego puede ser de los mejores call of dutys que ha habido estos ultimos años. Pero los CAMPEROS estan rompiendo el juego, aunque hay q decir que por el estilo de mapas que han hecho han incitado al campeo extremo, mucha ventana y puertas. Sales corriendo por el mapa y es imposible salirSiendo fan de toda la saga de los modern warfare. Este no es el mejor d ellos. Pero si q su base como juego puede ser de los mejores call of dutys que ha habido estos ultimos años. Pero los CAMPEROS estan rompiendo el juego, aunque hay q decir que por el estilo de mapas que han hecho han incitado al campeo extremo, mucha ventana y puertas. Sales corriendo por el mapa y es imposible salir de las casas, si sales vas a morir, entonces aquella persona que este en racha se va a quedar metido en una puñetera casa. Esperemos que vayan tomando medidas. Han bajado el sonido de los pasos y han bajado la escopeta a dia de hoy. Alguna cosa mas han cambiado, pero como no cambien el estilo de mapas... se recordara como el call of dutys de los camperos. Expand
  92. Nov 12, 2019
    One of the better campaigns in cod history, but the multiplayer has alot of flaws. Infinity ward has made junk COD's dating back to mw3.
    SP: 7.8/10
    MP: 5/10 Here's who will like the multiplayer: - People who like to camp. - People who like to one shot someone 10 feet away with a shotgun - People who dislikes quickscopers, they're rare in this game. - You are a mlg pro and can
    SP: 7.8/10
    MP: 5/10
    Here's who will like the multiplayer:
    - People who like to camp.