3.4

1. Oct 26, 2019
    Simply garbage and fraud. Putting aside the narrative about "bad Russians" I would exactly like to know where is the "gray morale" promoted by this garbage creators?

Nice job Activision Blizzard, thanks for saving my money on every single future game you make.
  2. Oct 26, 2019
    Its such a bad CoD... The Game is a bad battlefield clone, the whole game is too dark, you cannot see anyone, spawn are trash, windows everywhere, leveldesign big fail. Infinity ward tries to be a battlefield with realism, nice graphics and sound, but god.. we want a Call of Duty - colorful, fast paced. I have really to say, that this is the worst shooter I’ve ever played. I‘m selling thisIts such a bad CoD... The Game is a bad battlefield clone, the whole game is too dark, you cannot see anyone, spawn are trash, windows everywhere, leveldesign big fail. Infinity ward tries to be a battlefield with realism, nice graphics and sound, but god.. we want a Call of Duty - colorful, fast paced. I have really to say, that this is the worst shooter I’ve ever played. I‘m selling this joke and hope that we can a real CoD next year... Expand
  3. Oct 26, 2019
    Well.. I played COD since 2007. But Modern warfare 2019 is my last game. Single company is awful! Grey morality?! Its seems like primitive propaganda, where american soldiers are good but russians are evil. Multiplayer has a couple of problems like bad respawns, loud footsteps, too many doors and windows and etc. So, I need to say bye bye to Activision! I dont know why I have made aWell.. I played COD since 2007. But Modern warfare 2019 is my last game. Single company is awful! Grey morality?! Its seems like primitive propaganda, where american soldiers are good but russians are evil. Multiplayer has a couple of problems like bad respawns, loud footsteps, too many doors and windows and etc. So, I need to say bye bye to Activision! I dont know why I have made a preorder and paid 60 bucks, because its sucks!!! Expand
  4. Oct 27, 2019
    Русофобы, русские не террористы. Русские настоящая надежда всего мира. Желаю вам почитать настоящую историю, и понять кто множество раз спасал мир.
  5. Oct 26, 2019
    За абсурд происходящих в компании. За злых русских и тд...
  6. Oct 25, 2019
    The graphics are excellent, the shooting and movement of the character feel much better, but here SINGLEPLAYER company BAD, VERY BAD.
    In this game, the game is attributed to war crimes. There is no gray morality in this game, all Russian evil and all of them need to be hated, screenwriters from an endless parish) are trying to incite full-fledged hatred specifically to Russia (Russians), and the SAS are exposed as idiots (as British intelligence could not have noticed a whole army of terrorists) . The Russian army did not occupy one country for 20 years. Ehhh, and the scriptwriter had such potential to show both the American army on the unintended side, and the Russian, in general, they earn more money in the war.
    It’s a pity that the good American soldiers for world peace, and only damned Russians are trying to achieve this. Guantanomo screenwriter doesn't remember, huh? although not, if he remembered, most likely, and this would also be connected with Russia.
  7. Oct 26, 2019
    Глупая пропаганда!
    10 русских террористов из 10.
  8. Oct 26, 2019
    Русские абсолютное зло, без всякой морали. Кошмарят Сирию, вешают, насилую людей и поддерживают авторитарный режим. Нахуй такую кампанию.
  9. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wow, guys, I had been surprised by your single player, the campaign story is so racist, I've never seen so many of Russophobic ideas in one place, oh my good Activision/Infinity ward, what is wrong with you guys?!

Instead of calling the main villain with Russian surname Barkov, you should give to your villains your developers' surnames

And the technical quality of the game is average but the network part is trash
  10. Oct 25, 2019
    Comment is not even what the real propaganda, "Activision" decided to take a master class with "CNN", in writing the story, for Russophobic ideas in the new part of " CALL of DUTY: MODERN WARFARE ". The only Corporation "Sony" Still did not bow its head under this false, hypocritical, Nazi, terrorist propaganda project.
  11. Oct 26, 2019
    Propaganda against the Russians. It is unfortunate that the developers took this step against the Russian population. I will never buy their product again.
  12. Oct 26, 2019
    Russian are bad, russians are terrible! Activision come to Russia and say it face to face! Stupid propagandists!
  13. Oct 30, 2019
    COD MW is pure Russophobic propaganda. The political propaganda in this game is appalling. And this is coming from an American and a veteran USMC. Don't be manipulated by the propaganda.

Beside the propaganda, the game looks great, but in reality is subpar. 2019 and still no destructible environments like R6 Siege and Battlefield.
  14. Oct 25, 2019
    Blocking entire game modes for a year is **** And just wait a month or two and we are going to have loot boxes.
  15. Oct 26, 2019
    Пропаганда и русофобия, считаю для себя эту игру оскорблением
  16. Oct 26, 2019
    God Brits and Americans and bad Russkies. Nothing new. Another Pure anti-Russian propaganda from Activision. Shame.
  17. Oct 25, 2019
    Not that great this time and campaign was rushed no content really just a cod movie. Online is cookie cutter. Weapons seem good but are clunky to handle.
  18. Oct 26, 2019
    Single player campaign - Bigg Fail
    Multiplayer - Ok but not great
    No Blackout

Gladd that i bought this game on disk and not as a digital Download......
  19. Oct 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Полный отстой!!! Вместо того чтобы быть благодарным русским, за то что - они сделали в Сирии, за то что - поддерживают жителей Донецка и Луганска, за то что - сделали в Крыму... получили полностью пропагандистскую игру... отстой!!! Зачем в игру заливать политику??? Бред!!!
    - удалю все CofD!!!
  20. Oct 27, 2019
    When I see a game or movie about evil Russians, it usually does put a smile on my face because it's just silly. Even cute sometimes. But this time... I'm fed up. I can't believe what you did, Infinity Ward. I used to like your games, I spent hundreds of hours in WM2. I was hyped about this new game, really exited for this "dark story with gray morality". And what you did is justWhen I see a game or movie about evil Russians, it usually does put a smile on my face because it's just silly. Even cute sometimes. But this time... I'm fed up. I can't believe what you did, Infinity Ward. I used to like your games, I spent hundreds of hours in WM2. I was hyped about this new game, really exited for this "dark story with gray morality". And what you did is just disgusting.

I believe that all people in the world are sisters and brothers. I live in Russia and I consume American and European content everyday. But enough is enough. I can no longer tolerate this hatred and propaganda.

What you did is horrible. Why do you like to divide people so much? And for what? Are you happy now?

I'm disappointed. I'm sad. I'm angry. Call of Duty is dead for me.

I hope that the American people and other nations can see through this **** And I really REALLY hope that Infinity Ward does not represent American views and what they actually believe about Russia.
  21. Oct 27, 2019
    Эх , не думал я,что разработчик создаст такое , а издатель пустить это на полки магазинов
    "Серая" мораль? Скорее "Коричневая"

Земля пухом серии CoD
  22. Oct 28, 2019
    Frank ordering, the game is so politicized that I could not even get through to the end, it’s a pity that I spent money on it! it’s especially sad that the developers openly lied to the end that everything inside is fictitious! By the way, is there an article in the publisher’s country about inciting international hatred? it's time to attract!
    WTF!!! What is the removal of negative
    WTF!!! What is the removal of negative reviews? was ~ 2400 became 1000 .. and here everything is bought
  23. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Шляпа полное ваше заливное рыбо, омрикорсы! Expand
  24. Oct 26, 2019
    I did not expect that Activision will not divide all on kind people and Russians.And not thought that players will hope on this, even after words its representatives about " gray morality."This company is just a political prostitute.
  25. Oct 25, 2019
    Very disappointing, but I expected that. We know Activision long enough to know not to expect too much
  26. Oct 25, 2019
    Another s*** from Activision and Infinity Ward about evil russians. I hope this piece of crap will fail in sales.
  27. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ha ha what a bitter gall! this is revenge on the Russians for their victory in Syria and the disgraceful flight from there the strongest army in the galaxy!! I understand ! )) where the good old cranberries about Rambo in Afghanistan, and other humorous content in the style of "cold war"!?))) Expand
  28. Oct 26, 2019
    Даа серия CoD скатилась окончательно. Сюжетные мисии для одного игрока было то, ради чего я ещё покупал эти игры. Но этот пропагандисткий русофобский высер добил её. Да и геймплей честно говоря никакой - коридорный тир в закрытых пространствах прямом смысле этого слова (на дворе 2019-й год очнитесь уже). А о искусственном интеллекте противников вообще лучше даже не вспоминать. ХудшееДаа серия CoD скатилась окончательно. Сюжетные мисии для одного игрока было то, ради чего я ещё покупал эти игры. Но этот пропагандисткий русофобский высер добил её. Да и геймплей честно говоря никакой - коридорный тир в закрытых пространствах прямом смысле этого слова (на дворе 2019-й год очнитесь уже). А о искусственном интеллекте противников вообще лучше даже не вспоминать. Худшее вложение моих 2000 рублей в этом году. Отдельное спасибо русскому отделению PlayStation Store Russia, что не пустили этот шлак в Россию. P.S. За сим откланиваюсь, а то мне надо ещё надеть шапку ушанку и пойти покормить своего медведя. Да и термоядерный реактор в подвале что-то барахлит - перебрать надо. Expand
  29. Oct 26, 2019
    why any Russian in the game is presented as a terrorist, murderers and generally some villains turned out. And the Americans are the real heroes. Is it possible to openly show Russophobia?In vain played. the game is steeped in politics
  30. Oct 29, 2019
    Из плюсов. Хорошая графика,физика,геймплей,звук.
    Из плюсов. Хорошая графика,физика,геймплей,звук.
    Из минусов. На старте игры 2 часа были проблемы со входом в игру. Но когда я всё же попал в неё и начал проходить сингл,я очень пожалел. Нужно было просто играть по сети и даже не прикасаться к тому,что называется здесь одиночной компанией. Какой-то запредельный уровень русофобии. Насколько все уже привыкли,что русские у вас всегда плохие,но чтобы даже BBC написали о том,что это перебор. В какой-то момент игра вовсе скатывается к оправданию терроризма,а это уже совсем не смешно.
  31. Oct 26, 2019
    There is no gray morality in the game! The developers again lied to everyone and released an absolutely Russophobic, propaganda game related to real events in the world. Also, war crimes committed by Americans in wartime are attributed to Russians in the game. The story of the game is stupid, but the technical component is quite good
  32. Oct 26, 2019
    it is sad when the game turns from an alternative story into an instrument of political pressure. I do not recommend this game because encouraging such pressure will lead games to manipulation tools
  33. Oct 26, 2019
    One sided US propaganda about amazing and innocent American soldiers with brave and strong Muslim woman and bad and scary Russians. It’s dull and cool if you are 10 years old.
  34. Oct 26, 2019
    Пропаганда и дикая русофобия. Где же ваша хваленая толерантность, работает только в одну сторону?!
    Propaganda and wild Russophobia. Where is your vaunted tolerance, works only in one direction?!
  35. Oct 25, 2019
    Hey activision! Thank you for destroying your and our lovely cod. Plz stop **** your ips. Stupid developer
  36. Oct 26, 2019
    They said that this is a game with no politics. They said that this game more realistic that previous... Yeah. I do not now why other World are blind. Awful game. Awful series.
  37. Oct 26, 2019
    Отвратительная политическая игра, хоть и сделано красиво, но это не отнимает того, что игра антироссийская пропаганда. Не смог дальше убивать братьев, удалил игру.
  38. Oct 26, 2019
    It's not a game! It's **** anti-russian propaganda. You expose Russia and Russian real monsters. Issuing a war crime commited by US in Iraq (I'm talking about "Death Road" ) for the actions of Russia. Activision loses it's last respect, finally turns into a game studio controlled by fascist US government. Sorry for my bad english, comrades
  39. Oct 27, 2019
    racists !! I will no buy the game anymore. You showed my nation and my country as Nazis !!!
  40. Oct 26, 2019
    Absolutely propaganda game.
    Gameplay maybe not bad, but story is paid by CIA and written by their best propagandists.
  41. Oct 27, 2019
    Классная серая мораль ребята, так держать! Правильно Мэд про вас сказал
  42. Oct 26, 2019
    Not my game. Same gameplay, but you should pay anorher time. Activision completely lost their mind of greed. and I don’t want to see this game in my lybrary.
  43. Oct 26, 2019
    Что не так с этой игрой и людьми кто ее делал?
    Миссия снайпера скучная до безобразия, все время темные локации или Сирийские пейзажи , отвратительные анимации стрельбы. Пулемет стреляет так , как будто это DOOM 2 с чуть улучшенной графикой.
    Сюжет ацтой, дизайн ацтой, все ужасное. С русней фиг с ней, рашка агрессор и об этом логично упоминать, но игра-то хрень полная.
    Что не так с этой игрой и людьми кто ее делал?
  44. Oct 26, 2019
    Тупые америкашки. "Серая мораль"? Где? Укрожопникам на потеху сделано.
  45. Oct 26, 2019
    There is no gray morality, which the developers promised. It's just disgusting propaganda.
  46. Oct 26, 2019
    A piece of propaganda **** i think it should not exist. All game in few words: USA- the best, Russia-world‘s terrorism
  47. Oct 26, 2019
    Говно,не покупайте террористическую игру
  48. Oct 29, 2019
    Russian soldiers in the games Infinity Ward and Treyarch (did not include here ultranationalists and" red special forces " Makarov).

The Call of Duty. Unarmed frightened red army soldiers in Stalingrad in full growth run to the German machine guns under mortar fire, driven behind the NKVD Commissars. Also worth noting is the game " catch the Germans on live bait." Call of Duty 2.

Also worth noting is the game " catch the Germans on live bait."

Call of Duty 2. Recruits are trained at the Moscow training ground, shooting at Teddy bears and bottles of wine. They use potatoes instead of grenades, "because we have too few real grenades - a grenade should kill a fascist."

Call of Duty: World at War. "Cruel revenge" in Germany: Soviet soldiers do not take the Germans prisoner on principle, so they shoot/throw Molotov cocktails at the surrenders. "There are only two kinds of death - quick and slow."

Call of Duty: Black Ops: General Nikita Dragovich tests the biochemical substance "Nova-6", using it to poison his own soldiers (including Reznov and Petrenko).

Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The Russians are storming the Mujahideen base in Afghanistan with "brute force" (i.e. solely at the expense of numerical advantage).

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Soldiers of the Army of the New Russia take hostage their own oil workers.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Troops suppress the performances of local rebels in Prague, shooting all indiscriminately and using armored vehicles (APCS and tanks).

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019. The Russian armed forces under the command of General R. Barkov conduct airstrikes on the settlements of Urzykstan (see Syria), then conduct full-scale sweeps: use chemical gas, shoot/hang / torture civilians (including women and children), finish off the wounded.
  49. Oct 26, 2019
    The campaign is too short and wasnt really all that good. The multiplayer is by far the worst in the Modern Warfare series. They talked up a new engine but the game still looks like buttcheeks.
  50. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. спасибо людям отдавшим свои деньги Активижн , благодоря которым я точно для себя убидился во всей прелести этой игры, будучи фанатом старых варфаеров и эталонной второй части, эту я покупать не буду! Спасибо очень вкусная рекламная компания игры которая настолько пропитана противоречиями и Русофобией, мои аплодисменты это провал! Expand
  51. Oct 26, 2019
    In this game a lot of propoganda and rusophobia. Nothing more, and thanks for cutted game for Russian players.
  52. Oct 26, 2019
    Nothing to say... Very much waited for game, believed and was inspired by words of developers about gray morals, but when saw a scene as Russian terrorists hang up civilians...
  53. Oct 27, 2019
    50 shades of grey moral from People, who can see only White and Black colors.
  54. Oct 28, 2019
    If this is "grey" morality by Activision (Propagandavision is more exact), i really want to see their "black-and-white" morality. Let me quess: russians eating children alive, americans-british forces flying around like angels with rainbows and unicorns in the background. My applause, if you wanted to loose your russian fans, you did this job well.
  55. Oct 27, 2019
    Well they put Moldova in the game, but.. There are zero similarities or references to my country. Like nothing. Everything - architecture, details, even forest have nothing in common with Moldova. Shame.
  56. Oct 25, 2019
    I was excited for this release but the gameplay is 100% punishing people who don't camp. But I can get the drop on someone. Nail three bullets into their face and I get turned on and Instantly and one shot. I have lost almost every 1:1 that I go against and I'm not sure why. Map design just kind of is window shooting with a low visibility
  57. Oct 26, 2019
    The worst game in the series. I regret that I spent the money. The worst game in the series. I regret that I spent the money.
  58. Oct 27, 2019
    Игра яро пропагандирует политические взгляды США . Геймплея и нововведений как таковых нет. Сплошная русофобия и американская пропаганда.
    Где мораль о которой так городо кричали Activision?В игре есть только выставление русских в качестве злодеев,а главными "героями" являются белые каски,которые не раз устраивали химические атаки и делали множество вбросов и фейков.Люди,не покупайте новую калду.Купите лучше Last of us или dead stranding,колда того не стоит.1 из 10 .
  59. Oct 25, 2019
    history is simply disgusting and deceitful propaganda. great multiplayer. just zero
  60. Oct 25, 2019
    Not anything special. If you havent purchased already i would not. Feels like old COD but the maps are AWFUL, servers AWFUL, and the gameplay is even worse because everyone sits in corners or head glitches on the roofs of buildings you cant see. Total camp fest, don't buy
  61. Oct 25, 2019
    A single player is a piece of stupid western propaganda and demonization of Russia. Please avoid it.
  62. Oct 25, 2019
    Игра как игра не представляет из себя абсолютно ничего! Есть только неплохой графон и звук. А вот в плане русофобской пропаганды американцы вышли на новый уровень
  63. Oct 28, 2019
    Russians, Russians, Russians ... everywhere Russians in the role of villains. Stop this ****. I will not buy the games of this company, and I urge all other players to refrain from buying. And anyway, where do critics look, are they all bought?
  64. Oct 26, 2019
    Activision attributed to Russia all the sins of the US army and made the Russian army terrorists and inhuman. Vile propaganda and rewriting of history.
    In the next DLC, you need to add how the "Russian soldiers" rapes a little girl, then there will be a full package ..
  65. Oct 26, 2019
    The developers lied saying that the game will not be bad Russian and good Americans. In fact, the Russians in this game - pure evil, and the Americans - the light of good.
  66. Oct 26, 2019
    More rasicm, idiots. They constantly teach us tolerance and then make such games where the Russians are terrorists. Burn in hell)
  67. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No Gaiming игра ужастная,вызывает ненависть и злобу к соседним странам,короче политичесеая Expand
  68. Oct 26, 2019
    Lets just ignore any activision titles, lets show we are not ok with hypocritical propaganda
  69. Oct 26, 2019
    Russians are not terrorist, activision/blizzard what wrong with you? Don't play a single player!
  70. Oct 27, 2019
    A maximum of Russophobia and sagging under the current policy of the United States at a very mediocre scripts, and a miserable game mechanics.
  71. Oct 27, 2019
    Pidory iz Factivision/ Вы и есть пропаганда терроризму. Американские шлюшки.Вы и есть самые большие террористы на земле. Если вы такие всесильные, куда же вы пропали из сирии))) Поджали хвосты бравые американ солджерс.
    Больше не куплю ни одной игры этой Factivision.
    Больше не куплю ни одной игры этой Factivision.
  72. Oct 27, 2019
    Playtime 22 days. Its my first cod. Love it. Graphics and updates are great. Warzone is much fun but i prefer multi-player.
  73. Oct 26, 2019
    Видимо, активишн не учатся на своих ошибках, после миссии "No Russian" я думал, что коммьюнити дало знать, что нельзя придумывать такой сюжет.Пропагандисты, моральные уроды, никакого уважение к России и к нашей истории, лишь тупорылая попытка доказать всем и вся , что Омерика Самая Лучшая и Самая Святая. Пластик, Фальш, ФуВидимо, активишн не учатся на своих ошибках, после миссии "No Russian" я думал, что коммьюнити дало знать, что нельзя придумывать такой сюжет.Пропагандисты, моральные уроды, никакого уважение к России и к нашей истории, лишь тупорылая попытка доказать всем и вся , что Омерика Самая Лучшая и Самая Святая. Пластик, Фальш, Фу
  74. Oct 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Stupid propaganda scenario about brave guys from the USA and stupid maniacs Russian. Expand
  75. Oct 26, 2019
    Эта игра смесь политики и пропаганды, русских показывают такими чудовищами, что это переходит все мыслимые моральные и нравственные пределы. Игра в реальной жизни разжигает национальную ненависть. Я надеюсь, что русскоязычные люди не будут покупать данную игру и накажут разработчиков деньгами.Эта игра смесь политики и пропаганды, русских показывают такими чудовищами, что это переходит все мыслимые моральные и нравственные пределы. Игра в реальной жизни разжигает национальную ненависть. Я надеюсь, что русскоязычные люди не будут покупать данную игру и накажут разработчиков деньгами.
  76. Oct 25, 2019
    This is not modern warfare. This is literally step child of black ops. If you enjoy 1 shot deaths and 17 shot kills, small clusterfu** maps and awful respawns, you will enjoy this trash. Too bad, the modern warfare series was the only one I enjoyed and this is garbage.
  77. Oct 25, 2019
    WARNING- MAJOR connectivity issues with this game! The servers are complete garbage.i got about 50 different error codes just trying to play with my bro. Great game but if u want it to play with some friends don't buy this game
  78. Oct 25, 2019
    10 hour update even to play single player. This isn’t ok, we shouldn’t normalize it. Wtf?
  79. Oct 26, 2019
    Show Russian in this game stuff terrorists is very stupid. The whole world knows that the true terrorists and accomplices of theror are USA.
  80. Oct 26, 2019
    Delete single play please. Russophobia story mode. American people get this lie through the game.
    How can developers not be ashamed of this for so many years?
  81. Oct 26, 2019
    The game are good but stop blaim russia constently.... I don't love russia, i prefer liberty in usa but russian player need a compensation...
  82. Oct 27, 2019
    Just a new piece of modern propaganda against Russia. Games are the new platform to for it it seems like. Another disterbing point is that things American did in Irak,Russians are blamed ...
  83. Oct 26, 2019
    Игра имеет хорошую графику. Особенно понравилось освещение в некоторых миссиях. Очень интересный олдовый мультиплеер.
    НО! Тут чистой воды русофобия. У русских конечно не самые "чистые руки", но также как и у тех же американцев. И все равно показывать нас нацией из ада, а американцев божими одуванчиками — это недопустимо!
  84. Oct 30, 2019
    google *death road -- Iraq 91 year*.
    All you need to know about this game.
  85. Oct 26, 2019
    I have been a fan of Call of Duty since 2004. I always liked how much attention the developers were involved in developing the plot in the games. Americans are very fond of showing themselves as heroes who fight against the whole world and make huge sacrifices for the sake of democracy. But this year, the Pindos finally lied. New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare makes Russia an aggressor and aI have been a fan of Call of Duty since 2004. I always liked how much attention the developers were involved in developing the plot in the games. Americans are very fond of showing themselves as heroes who fight against the whole world and make huge sacrifices for the sake of democracy. But this year, the Pindos finally lied. New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare makes Russia an aggressor and a brutal killer. This game is a spit in the face of all honest people. For me personally, the Call of Duty series of games is dead. Expand
  86. Oct 26, 2019
    Это ужас. Единственное, что на уровне - это графика. Остальное это жуткая русофобия, плоский сюжет и никаких ревалюционных инноваций.
  87. Oct 26, 2019
    The game is so biased that the attempt itself to sell it in Russia makes you wonder about mental capabilities of the publisher.
  88. Oct 25, 2019
    Это бред Всё один большой бред сложно что-то ещё добавить
  89. Oct 26, 2019
    It's just a piece of **** This is the worst part of the series. No action, boring story, boring gameplay, worst network code in multiplayer. 1 out of 10.
  90. Oct 26, 2019
    Vorurteile und nochmals Vorurteile, schlechte Russen gute Amerikaner und Engländer... Die Grafik ist super, das wars aber auch schon, die Kämpfe sind stumpf und altbacken, der Kauf lohnt sich nicht, es sei denn man möchte ein paar Russen abknallen. Mehr gibts dazu nicht zu sagen.
  91. Oct 26, 2019
    обосрали так обосрали, отношение к рашке в целом в сингле. да и сама по себе жопошная ни чо нового
  92. Oct 26, 2019
    Whoever manages the developers should no longer work at Activision. Americans are NOT GODS of peace.
  93. Oct 29, 2019
    Well, I havent expected such a propaganda game. I do not really understand how is it possible to make games based on the controversy points of view? Yeah, good graphics maybe, well-done, but there should be sense which absent here. Good job, Activision, produce more hate, that's a real hype for you. More drops on twitch, promote this scam more. I hope Blizzard will get rid of thisWell, I havent expected such a propaganda game. I do not really understand how is it possible to make games based on the controversy points of view? Yeah, good graphics maybe, well-done, but there should be sense which absent here. Good job, Activision, produce more hate, that's a real hype for you. More drops on twitch, promote this scam more. I hope Blizzard will get rid of this Activision forever. Expand
  94. Oct 25, 2019
    I could care less about the short campaign, whether Russians, Germans, or even Americans are the bad guys. I just want a good multiplayer shooter which this game doesn't deliver. Horrible map designs (BIG maps with so many things in between which reminds me of Ghosts), no only 5 classic modes available (No Kill Confirmed) plus 3 new boring modes. I can't even get a refund from PSN becauseI could care less about the short campaign, whether Russians, Germans, or even Americans are the bad guys. I just want a good multiplayer shooter which this game doesn't deliver. Horrible map designs (BIG maps with so many things in between which reminds me of Ghosts), no only 5 classic modes available (No Kill Confirmed) plus 3 new boring modes. I can't even get a refund from PSN because of their stupid refund policies. Should have never bought the game in the first place! Expand
  95. Oct 25, 2019
    “grey morale” KEKW Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the campaign killed it for me. You can say, "It's just a game!". True, but there will be some dumb asses who will be thinking it's all the truth. That is disappointing for me, and a company like Activision shouldn't make plots like that one.
  96. Oct 25, 2019
    Utter crap. It’s a battlefield wannabe. They should have stuck with cod and made it the fast paced arcade shooter it’s supposed to be. Instead we have completely **** maps with so many head glitch positions. And to put the crap icing on the cake, they’ve made 6v6 feel like a legacy mode,utterly awful decision. Cod is cod, it’s the highest selling game of the year. Infinity wars haveUtter crap. It’s a battlefield wannabe. They should have stuck with cod and made it the fast paced arcade shooter it’s supposed to be. Instead we have completely **** maps with so many head glitch positions. And to put the crap icing on the cake, they’ve made 6v6 feel like a legacy mode,utterly awful decision. Cod is cod, it’s the highest selling game of the year. Infinity wars have tried to make it into battlefield. Shame on them. So sad. SMH. Expand
  97. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Russophobic game, tell us better how the white helmets filmed their fake videos and why American soldiers captured oil rigs in Syria, and how they bomb civilians. Their heroism and humanity they can show only in the game, covering their real murders. Expand
  98. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Извините, конечно, но так дела не делаются. Вы говорите одно, а на деле всё выходит иначе. Как минимум двуличность и пропаганда, чувствуется какая-то личная ненависть со стороны разрабов и я ещё за это должен платить деньги? Expand
  99. Oct 26, 2019
    Usually buy such games for the story mode. Won't spoil the rusophobic story but, about the game, man that optimization sucks. Each cut scene stutters af, regardless of your pc setup. It even quits by itself. Tripple A game, wtf
  100. Oct 26, 2019
    Stupid us propaganda... activision and devs go to hell.....
    #Goebbelsvision

Generally favorable reviews - based on 78 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 28, 2020
    Everything is upside down. Call of Duty has a better solo campaign than multiplayer after many years. We will remember a perfectly scripted war with a dense atmosphere, but we’ll forget about the unbalanced online multiplayer. [Issue#298]
  2. Jan 29, 2020
    After a multiplayer-centric episode, the COD fans will be delight with the return of a nervous and strong solo campaign. Modern Warfare is back with old-fashioned gameplay that is more grounded and efficient. The generous amount of content adds some depth to one of the best chapters of the saga to date. Magic!
  3. Jan 7, 2020
    Overall Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a good title that is marred by the expectations that the Modern Warfare name brings with it. The campaign has some really stellar gameplay moments that are brought down by the mediocre plot. Multiplayer was fun but felt a bit like the competition’s output (despite there being no Battlefield release this year) which may be a turn off for some. I don’t think Modern Warfare 2019 has done anything to make me rethink waiting for substantial price drops to play Call of Duty campaigns, because clearly multiplayer is still Activision’s main focus and that’s just not where I get my kicks.