3.8

1. May 25, 2019
    The Performance on console is very bad. The graphic is like fortnite but runs much worse it's stuttering and frame rate drops all over the place. Every question and complaint about console performance is ignored by the devs so I highly doubt this will get improved. MHW runs extremely better even though graphics are much better there as well. With graphics like Fortnite, Dauntless shouldThe Performance on console is very bad. The graphic is like fortnite but runs much worse it's stuttering and frame rate drops all over the place. Every question and complaint about console performance is ignored by the devs so I highly doubt this will get improved. MHW runs extremely better even though graphics are much better there as well. With graphics like Fortnite, Dauntless should also run 60fps. Expand
  2. May 28, 2019
    Absolutely AWFUL! Game runs are 15fps at MOST, literally no content in the game, takes forever to load just one thing, the sensitivity is awfully slow, even on the highest setting, and it's a blatent rip-off Monster Hunter / TERA.... Just download TERA, same game but actually made better, and it's FREE!
  3. May 23, 2019
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING EXCEPT, The Servers are horrible can’t get on to continue the enjoyment, Asked for help got no response left feeling unsatisfied
  4. May 24, 2019
    This game doesn't load properly on my PS4 OG. I've made a character several times and have yet to actually play the game.
  5. May 25, 2019
    It just doesn't work. It is unplayable. Back button does not work. How can this be released in this estate?
  6. BMX
    May 26, 2019
    Infinite loading screen and a lot of drops frame.
    Bugs and crashes.
    They don’t tell you how to find things. Infinite finding a match.
  7. May 23, 2019
    In one word : awful.
    It's the poorest Monster Hunter Like i've ever played, Toukiden or God Eater are far, far better games, and i don't even talk about Monster Hunter World because it would be insane to try to compare Dauntless to it.
    In one word : awful.

Dauntless offers a poor basic gameplay, poor 'Fortnite-like' visuals and the technical part is a joke. First time you arrive in town on PS4 PRO, it runs at 20 fps. The character creator is one of the worst i've seen (Dark Souls one looks amazing in comparison), even the music themes are meh, and it is full of micro-transactions like a crappy mobile phone game. I understand it's a 'free' game, but there is nothing good here, just a waste of time. If you just want to play a nice free game with your mates, you should try Warframe instead.
  8. May 22, 2019
    Avoid this game on PS4, frame rate is really choppy even though graphics are no more complex than Fortnite (a game which runs at 60 fps on PS4). I stopped playing as soon as I got into the hub after the tutorial. Terrible fps, sub-30 in the tutorial and definitely 10-15 fps in the hub. This is typical of how free to play MMOs run on PS4. If the developers improve this game's performance inAvoid this game on PS4, frame rate is really choppy even though graphics are no more complex than Fortnite (a game which runs at 60 fps on PS4). I stopped playing as soon as I got into the hub after the tutorial. Terrible fps, sub-30 in the tutorial and definitely 10-15 fps in the hub. This is typical of how free to play MMOs run on PS4. If the developers improve this game's performance in a year or so after a dozen patches, I may try it again. My review score isn't about the fun factor of this game simply because I stopped playing very quickly, it's about the bad playing experience I got on PS4. Try it on PC instead if you can. Expand
  9. May 23, 2019
    I was going to make an effort to write a constructive review for this game, but damn it's just straight up bad. I really wanted to enjoy the game because it has some good ideas and it can be fun at times. But there are just so many problems as of now that I cant name a single thing I enjoyed about it.

- Killing Behemoths gets boring really fast. Not only that, but every time you get hit by one you get stunned for a couple of seconds, and with dodging in this game being so unreliable, you'll get hit a lot of times whether you like it or not;

- I wont even talk about servers, everyone already knows how **** they are;

- Gameplay is probably some of the worst I've seen in this type of game, there's no lock-on key, hitboxes are pretty hit or miss, and overall just really poor and unoriginal.

I could list all the **** that is wrong with the game, but you get the idea
  10. May 23, 2019
    Unoriginal monster hunter copy the 30 minutes i played 10 of them were trying to connect to it
  11. May 23, 2019
    I want to play more of this game but I just can't the servers are trash the tier system is a scam you only can get 100 Platinum everything in the store is overpriced but fighting the Behemoth with your friends or randoms is legit fun. My advice wait a few months until you play this game
  12. Jun 2, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is very fun until you hit end game grinding. The servers are in poor condition to support the crossplay mechanic. Cartoon graphics! The game will never compare to #MonsterHunter! The devs promise fixes and updates on social media to gain public trust and glorification, but still have yet to deliver. Horeoic missions are soo aggressive, even the best players are scratching their heads in confusement wondering what happened after they fail.Most missions in heroic have very high latency, almost unplayable. Pc players reporting purchase errors, items not showing up in inventory after purchase. This is a development team that stole ideas from other games! Not a good way to start. Expand
  13. May 23, 2019
    I will judge this game based on my experience and not wether it's F2P or not. First of all, there's stuff missing like a proper trophy list and a lock-on feature which takes away the enjoyment by a huge amount. Second, the framerate on PS4 Pro is laughable when going in with a team. It's almost stable when hunting alone, but when you're in a group of 4 I doubt it even reaches 20FPS.I will judge this game based on my experience and not wether it's F2P or not. First of all, there's stuff missing like a proper trophy list and a lock-on feature which takes away the enjoyment by a huge amount. Second, the framerate on PS4 Pro is laughable when going in with a team. It's almost stable when hunting alone, but when you're in a group of 4 I doubt it even reaches 20FPS. Lastly, the progression of the "premium" pass is a joke and the servers (of course) are a total **** mess.

Overall it's pretty obvious that this game wasn't meant for Playstation and I'm not buying the "alpha","Beta" etc arguments. The microtransaction shop seems to work flawlessly so why isn't everything else? The only positive about these type of situations is the fact that they remind me why I hate online games.
  14. May 23, 2019
    Game had alot of potential but they rushed it out way to fast without being ready. every single day the servers are either offline or experiencing issues preventing the majority from playing. making it next to impossible to play with friends when maybe 1 can get in at same time as you
  15. Jun 14, 2019
    Unplayable piece...Terrible fps 10-15 on the hunt. PS4 sounds like a plane taking off. Dishonest monsters that are constantly spamming attacks and not let go. Highly recommend not to play it.
  16. May 24, 2019
    I only managed to play a few hours the morning it came out. Very slow times to join public hunts, 5+ minute queues for solo hunts to launch, extreme slow down on the vanilla ps4. Since then its been 3 days since launch and I've tried several times each day to play again, I'm already greeted with a login screen saying the game is full and there is a 20,000+ queue that never goes down,I only managed to play a few hours the morning it came out. Very slow times to join public hunts, 5+ minute queues for solo hunts to launch, extreme slow down on the vanilla ps4. Since then its been 3 days since launch and I've tried several times each day to play again, I'm already greeted with a login screen saying the game is full and there is a 20,000+ queue that never goes down, they don't seem to have trouble making server space for their other games strangely. Final score 1 out of 10 since the game is unplayable. Expand
  17. May 22, 2019
    I dont have anything agianst farming but THE game is just too plain maybe is gonna get better in THE future i hope
  18. May 28, 2019
    Game is very buggy and chrashes every time.
    The range you have is to low, because of that you can not hit enemies properly
  19. May 22, 2019
    Do not bother yourself by downloading this scrap game, i can not even start the game to write my opinion, it is not let me log in. Skip this sh*t by deleting it.
  20. May 29, 2019
    Terrible frame rate, terrible gameplay with no option to lock on the enemy so you have to restart camera every 5 seconds to see what moves enemies are doing and the worst thing I've never I'll see is that you can fuze your perks into one better but it takes 24 hours and you can speed it up by a special currency...this belongs to a mobile game not game by epic games. Alsi the servers areTerrible frame rate, terrible gameplay with no option to lock on the enemy so you have to restart camera every 5 seconds to see what moves enemies are doing and the worst thing I've never I'll see is that you can fuze your perks into one better but it takes 24 hours and you can speed it up by a special currency...this belongs to a mobile game not game by epic games. Alsi the servers are almost every time full first I've played it i was waiting in queue where was 60k players in front of me... Microtrasactions are almost everywhere and the hunt missions are really boring that means you'll be on a big map with no enemies only one boss that you have to find and all the bosses I've played are the same only reskined with almost same move sets so they are very predictable and easy. If you want game where you killing a monsters buy dark souls or monster hunter because this piece of crap doesn't worth your time. Expand
  21. May 24, 2019
    This game is pretty fun. Quests are great and give you a lot to do. Transmog for armor and weps. Armor and Weps can be modded and buffed. So far I have run into challenging behemoths. There was some initial issues with framerate drops and server limitations but Epic Games is fixing it.
    Now for the bad reviews. These people are either impatient for bug fixes which happen with every game now. Also there are Monster Hunter fans hating on this game because they don't want their community to go to Dauntless like what happened to PUBG when Epic released Fortnite.
  22. May 23, 2019
    I've put so many hours into this already. So much fun great game. Ignore the hate. Server issues are getting better.
  23. Jun 3, 2019
    Very laggy and bad optimization game with giant hit boxes on players. Usually you cant avoid monsters attack because there is a very big hitboxes on player and you must run off the arena to avoid.
    This game is in beta, but looking to how long time needed to creators to fix hundreds of problems i am not recommend you to play this game until it is done.
  24. May 25, 2019
    it fun but there are many sever issues that can make it impossible to play. from no sever space with weight lines of 20,000 plus players to being dropped and need to then weight in this 20,000 player line again.

once you get to play the game play is fun and with 35mbs i had little to no lag. the RPG elements are strong framing crafting stronger gear repeat. the list of weapons is good 5 class, with a armor set for each monster. plus rune skills to balance.
  25. May 22, 2019
    Game divertido, boas mecânicas e com visuais bonitos. Estava faltando um game nesse estilo no mercado.
  26. Jul 23, 2019
    I don't write reviews until at least a month after the game has been released; you never know what changes will be made, or what will improve. They started off a bit rough, as you can see from all the whiny reviews saying "I can't even play, this game sucks, waaaah!" Here's the thing though, after putting hundreds of hours into this game I can say, this game is incredible. Starts slower,I don't write reviews until at least a month after the game has been released; you never know what changes will be made, or what will improve. They started off a bit rough, as you can see from all the whiny reviews saying "I can't even play, this game sucks, waaaah!" Here's the thing though, after putting hundreds of hours into this game I can say, this game is incredible. Starts slower, to let you learn systems, but has a very deep end game and rewarding progression system. The fight are more like Dark Souls than Monster Hunter, and you can really feel yourself becoming a master of your weapon as you progress. It's Missing some basic QOL features, but surely they will add them soon enough. Very few bugs or connection problems anymore at this point. This game could easily be a 10 if they could stabilize the servers, and add the basics that are missing. Expand
  27. May 21, 2019
    Without Question Fun!

The best of many action games but with the flair and beauty of a cinematic masterpiece.

Hopefully the end game keeps growing and the difficulty more stimulating.

Highly recommended!!!
  28. May 28, 2019
    Would be pretty fun, but getting loaded in takes forever or doesn't work at all.
  29. May 24, 2019
    как по мне, игра на любителя, но мне понравилась. В самом лобби очень сильные проседы, когда только появляешься, а так плавные, хоть и 30 фпс(вроде 30). Мне показалась, что очень напоминает monster hunter world и да она довольна похожа. В итоге: игра хорошая, но если много играть, надоедает, да и рекомендовать я не могукак по мне, игра на любителя, но мне понравилась. В самом лобби очень сильные проседы, когда только появляешься, а так плавные, хоть и 30 фпс(вроде 30). Мне показалась, что очень напоминает monster hunter world и да она довольна похожа. В итоге: игра хорошая, но если много играть, надоедает, да и рекомендовать я не могу
  30. May 24, 2019
    A mi me ha funcionado perfecto, si bien es cierto q no he jugado al monster hunter. He drew decir q me parece una grandisimo juego y encima gratis! De ahí el 10. Se lo merece.
  31. May 25, 2019
    The game itself is excellent, then we will discuss only the version for PS4.
    The game itself is excellent, then we will discuss only the version for PS4.
    First, the control with the gamepad is not perfect. During crafting, it is impossible to see what material drops from whom specifically. There is no lock-on feature for the camera now. There is a centering on the monster, but it is not the same. Pounding constantly stick, especially on fast Behemoths physically unpleasant and uncomfortable.
    Secondly, the graphics are not the most demanding, the game works for Unreal Engine, but it looks even worse than Fortnite. Animations sometimes are crooked.
    Thirdly, absolutely terrible performance on the base ps4. The developers say that their goal is “stable 30 fps”, but it’s impossible to see even stable 20. The game lags so much that it’s impossible to play on high-level monsters, because framerate falls to the bottom tenth. It becomes impossible to turn the camera, the buttons do not work, the timings are broken and that's it. How was it possible to release the game in such a terrible state, I do not know. Monster Hunter World with much more advanced graphics, mechanics, maps and gameplay works much better and more stable. Well, problems with servers, login, matchmaking is still the thing. In its current form, the version for ps4 does not deserve more than 4 points out of 10.
  32. May 27, 2019
    Cara, não instale, é só a epic tentando fazer uma cópia de monster haunter world, e deu nisso um jogo online com servidores travando toda hora. NÃO INSTALE
  33. Jul 19, 2019
    Dauntless manages to find the perfect sweet spot between Monster Hunter and a more casual approach. Dauntless eliminates much of the ridiculously long grind times of Monster Hunter and instead replaces the dull filler with new content updates and hunts while offering players the chance to craft epic gear from parts that can be obtained through several behemoths. The best feature, however,Dauntless manages to find the perfect sweet spot between Monster Hunter and a more casual approach. Dauntless eliminates much of the ridiculously long grind times of Monster Hunter and instead replaces the dull filler with new content updates and hunts while offering players the chance to craft epic gear from parts that can be obtained through several behemoths. The best feature, however, is that PS4, PC, and XB1 can all play together. The only thing bogging the game down at all is server issues, however they only tend to flare up when new content is released, and Epic typically does great at fixing the issues in a timely manner. This is obviously annoying to players looking to sign on and play, and many give up on playing because of this. Players that stick it out and try until it works, though, are rewarded with great game play and in my honest opinion one of the, if not the, best free to play game available on PS4. Expand
  34. Feb 22, 2022
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  35. Jul 23, 2019
    A game that encourages you to purchase items in game to make your character stand out. There is fun to be had in Dauntless but unfortunately it wears off rather quickly. Combined with multiple glitches such as all of the game's sound cutting out until restarted and one instance where the beast I was fighting wouldn't die despite me and three other players hammering into it for 25 minutes.
  36. Aug 22, 2020
    i played Monster Hunter world and Iceborn for more than 500 hours and like it alot. then i started this free game.
    the graphic is interesting
    the gameplay is good
    its cross play with PC act excellent
    it just need more update and support. it needs more regular content.
    i give it 10 because its an excellent free game.
    what you expect more from a free game. this game can give you lots of fun.
  37. Jun 3, 2019
    Would be better if it were complete. This game feels like a beta for MH:W or any other monster game. The only good news about it is that it is free to play, however, its hard to gain much if you don't buy the pass (which albeit is very cheap).

The opaqueness of the game makes life pretty difficult for play. You're essentially on a time limit to gather resources and find a specific monster which is confusing since the resources are few and far in between and once you find the monster, you can't really go back to doing anything else. On one of the missions, it is various monsters including the big baddie against you and your team and I was hoping that would be the standard for the missions, alas it was not.

Some of the battles are borderline unplayable since the bosses have very little variety in the way you can approach them. You are limited in the supplies you can bring, and realistically, most of those supplies are somewhat ineffective, if not useless, anyway. Certain missions require you to break or injure a monster in a certain way, but the game never explains how to do this so you end up blindly swinging your sword, axe, lance, etc. in an effort to accomplish this mission with 50% chance (maybe) of actually completing the mission correctly.

The "Hunts" make no sense really because you are really only hunting one monster on a small island with nothing else on it. The hit box numbers make no sense either because there is really nothing to compare it to. There is no life bar for the boss, no HP count for the boss. As mentioned above, for some missions, you are supposed to break certain pieces off of the boss for needed for upgrades and whatnot. Wouldn't it make sense to have SOME form of an indicator of the boss's damage level on certain parts of the body.....or at least some form of notification that said body part is about to break?

And why the lack of resources for hunt items? I get that it is a F2P game and they want you buying the items, but most of the items you need are even available for sale. If you want to make me grind for upgradeable items, fine. But the fact I have to play a mission 5 times just to get 10 dashleafs, phoenix opals, omnistones, etc. is a sin and its annoying.

All that being said, the game is fun enough till you get the the later parts of the game and realize you are really hindered by the P2W mechanics that aren't even explained how they work. The graphics are adorable in typical EPIC GAMES fashion with coloful, cartoony visuals. The story.....what story? And no one in this game says a word apparently (not that there is much to say). I'd pass this one by till they add more content and clarification on it and an explanation on how to actually progress. P2W or not.

Oh and finally, what they hell are the point of the daily postmarks? I get all 10 of them each time and literally nothing else happens. Are they just there to look pretty?
  38. Sep 22, 2019
    Very solid for many hours. Free to Play. Does not force you to spend money. The game has come a long way. Sure if you play the game for 100+ hours you will run out of things to do, but that describes almost every game. There is always new stuff to unlock every month. Changing weapons makes the gameplay so different that it's like it becomes a different game. I put a lot of time into theVery solid for many hours. Free to Play. Does not force you to spend money. The game has come a long way. Sure if you play the game for 100+ hours you will run out of things to do, but that describes almost every game. There is always new stuff to unlock every month. Changing weapons makes the gameplay so different that it's like it becomes a different game. I put a lot of time into the sword at first, but when i switched to repeaters it was a completely different experience. I could almost hold down the shoot button and focus solely on movement, power ups, and strategy. The game has a lot to offer and doesn't even ask for your money to play the base game. That is more than fair. After maybe 20 hours I felt like the game deserved some money so I started buying the optional battle-passes and things like that. I never felt ripped off. Even the battle pass is only like $10. Expand
  39. Nov 9, 2019
    é um Monster Hunter World que não tomou seu café da manha e nasceu com um braço atrofiado,repetitivo,sem graça,entediante,jogo vazio. Não vale a pena investir tempo nisso
  40. Jun 17, 2019
    Truly a bad game in almost every respect. FPS is beyond awful, clunky controls, glitches left and right, and it's just not nearly as fun as MHW or God Eater games. It's free, so if you're interested in the genre you can give it a free test, but after 7-8 hours I uninstalled because I feel it is terribly designed and implemented.
  41. Nov 13, 2019
    This Game Is Awful, Truly Awful The World Is Empty Devoid Of Wildlife The Matches Suck They're Repetitive And Boring, There's No Challenge At The Beginning But When The Game Decides That's Enough Fun For Today It Makes The Game Unbeatable, And They've Already Put A Battle Pass System In The Game Even Though It's Just A "Beta" It Just Shows You How Greedy They Are, Supporting Games LikeThis Game Is Awful, Truly Awful The World Is Empty Devoid Of Wildlife The Matches Suck They're Repetitive And Boring, There's No Challenge At The Beginning But When The Game Decides That's Enough Fun For Today It Makes The Game Unbeatable, And They've Already Put A Battle Pass System In The Game Even Though It's Just A "Beta" It Just Shows You How Greedy They Are, Supporting Games Like This Will Destroy The Market, Guys Stop Supporting Developers With No Ideas That Can Only Steal Other People's Ideas, This Is Disgusting Just Buy Monster Hunter World If You End Up Playing This Garbage And Pay Capcom For Making An ACTUAL GAME Not A Ripoff That Appeals To Those That Only Play Garbage Free To Play Games You're Better Than This Don't Support Epic's Actions Here Expand
  42. Sep 16, 2019
    This game is a straight up mess, too many bugd, I had to restard the application several times and thus was forced to watch the lame ass intro movie over and over, just to get trought the tutorial.
    Even without all the hassle it's clearly just a bad clone and not worth your time.

(When I was locked in place in the tutorial I couldnt do anything except open the Micro transaction store lmao)
  43. Jan 31, 2020
    A simple review of this game:

This game is absolute garbage! You might start up the game and play for a bit until you realize there is only about 1 thing to do in the game, kill monsters. It's just so extremely repetitive that it becomes boring really quickly.
  44. Sep 28, 2019
    This game should be a crime in 2019

It's just awful excuse for one

HEED THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS...SAVE HARD DRIVE SPACE!!!
  45. Oct 12, 2019
    Trying to be darksouls and warframe all at once, unfortunately they took the punishing, broken difficulty of souls rather than the lore and story and the rng grind of warframe rather than the vast options for power-fantasy. So much potential here just wasted, a game that ends up frustrating rather than enjoyable. Either punish with rng OR difficult gameplay because this is all ballache and no fun.
  46. Sep 20, 2021
    Way to much grinding for solo players, exp gain gets smaller and takes to long to grind after awhile and everything else is to strong to solo, nobody wants to kill the same thing over and over getting only 30 exp for each 5 minute fight takes forever for a single level which isnt always enough to move on to the next thing that you will need to fight over and over.
  47. May 24, 2019
    Yes the game has some performance and big server issues at the Moment and it is really annoying.
    Most of the Time you really are sitting around, waiting for a hunt to start BUT i think that is not what a Game review should be about. It should be about the gameplay for the most part and the Gameplay is great.
    I am a Monster Hunter Veteran and played every game that was released in the EU. Dauntless offers many interesting Monsters with a lot of attacks and movement patterns that I've never seen before in a hunting Game. The Monsters are very easy in the beginning but the challenge is rising quickly and a challenging hunt is the most important and thrilling experience in a Monster Hunter like game. The weapons are also unique and interestingly designed. I like the graphics of the game although they're not high-end, which leads to a problem because the game has nevertheless some fps issues.
    There is an option to buy stuff but i never felt in need to do so, wich is nice.
    I hope that the Developers get the problems I pointed out in check, because I think Dauntless is a decent Game that costs no money and may bring a younger audience to the hunting genre, whilst making loads of fun.
  48. Jun 20, 2019
    Game unfinished , same bosses over and over boring grind , frame rate on ps4 seems like 20 fps , server crash 4-5 times daily and people quit in fight 60% of battles. Waste of ur time on download looks like mobile f2p game after a week . Shame from devs
  49. Jul 19, 2019
    Can't even complete a hunt because the servers are absolute trash. Regret putting a penny into their online store.
  50. Sep 7, 2019
    Basicly its a good game but it didn't hooked me like Monster Hunter World did. After playing 15h Dauntless gets boring also it doesn't feel really good to win or lose, I never had this ''one big moment'', along this 15h it was always the same feeling
  51. Aug 10, 2020
    Лично для меня отличный аналог MHW, но динамичней, боевая система побыстрей.
    С первого взгляда одно и тоже, но по механикам сильно различаются и она казуальней в плане расходников и прочего, но быстрей. Сложность растет по мере росту и навыка как убийцы и как знакомства с местной фауной.
    Из минусов, не так много оружия сколько бы хотелось, не так много монстров сколько бы хотелось.
    Лично для меня отличный аналог MHW, но динамичней, боевая система побыстрей.

52. Nov 4, 2019
    This review is coming from someone who LOVES Monster Hunter. I played 4U nonstop, but was not a big fan of world. It did not hook me as much as the other games. But, Dauntless has filled World's place for me and I think it is fantastic. First, it have never been this easy to play a game with friends. It is free-to-play AND Cross-play. That means I can play with my friends who play on PC,This review is coming from someone who LOVES Monster Hunter. I played 4U nonstop, but was not a big fan of world. It did not hook me as much as the other games. But, Dauntless has filled World's place for me and I think it is fantastic. First, it have never been this easy to play a game with friends. It is free-to-play AND Cross-play. That means I can play with my friends who play on PC, while I play on PS4. Second, the weapons are fantastic. The axe is by far my favorite, since you literally become Thor. Third, I like the shorter hunts. They take only about 10 minutes, while Monster Hunter was about 30. It makes it so I can just jump in, do a couple hunts, and jump out.

Issues: Since it is Free-to-Play, I found it fell victim to several mobile game tactics. Producing cells can take up to FORTY-EIGHT hours, that is **** Plus, it has a battle pass. It isn't BAD, but I've just never been a big fan of them. You are forced to grind for an unreasonable amount of time if you want the cool gear. If you paid for the battle pass, you shouldn't have to grind for what you already bought. Also, the performance at launch was awful. I play on PS4 Pro and the game still chugged. Thankfully, most of the technical issues have been ironed out.

Still, I really love this game, and I think it is a blast to play with friends. It's free, give it a shot!
  53. Sep 6, 2020
    слишком простая. релакс. ну такое себе. хотя советую
  54. Feb 8, 2020
    Искал игру именно кросплатформенную. Наткнулся на данный "шедевр". В двоём играть очень весело. Но в тот же момент очень большой дискомфорт от отсутствия русского языка (Я уж не говорю про озвучку, хотябы просто текст, хотябы корявый....) Ну и оптимизация желает лучшего. В первые же часы схватил полное зависание. Пришлось перезапускать игру.
    По большей части это наверное всё что меня не
    По большей части это наверное всё что меня не устраивает. Отсутствие перевода, и просадка частоты кадров. (Прошу заметить, в бою всё хорошо, не замечал лагов. Лагает в городе!)
  55. Apr 23, 2020
    I enjoy it and don’t agree with all the hate. It’s free so give it a try for yourself, no harm in that.
  56. Jul 26, 2020
    A great RPG game that works well even for those who don't like this genre. The only small problem with it, for me, is the fact that the player has to play for months to get a virtual currency for skins, which encourages the use of real money, but this only applies to cosmetics. 9/10
  57. Apr 4, 2020
    You do always the same thing. 1) find za bad boye 2) proceed to aggression 3) kill za bad boi 4) you win,take this 5 pieces of log. 5) repeat.
    Also,on ps4 runs at 10-15 fps.the monsters are always the same thing,just with a different skin.
  58. Jun 26, 2020
    Servers are trash and it doesn't even compare to Monster Hunter, which it tried to copy.
    There is an annoying free to play - battle pass, but at least no pay to win.
    There is an annoying free to play - battle pass, but at least no pay to win.
    The monsters and weapon movestes are pretty inspired, but it lacks the consistency of MHW. There isn't enough content and things like the environment, or the way the damage is calculated, aren't very good and detailed. (The elemental damage, for example, is a mechanic less deep than it is in pokemon, with just a flat increase if weak or a flat reduction if resistant, where in MH every small mechanic is special and requires to be studied and mastered).
  59. Feb 15, 2021
    This game is really bad. It had so much potential. The ideas it has sound great on paper, but the servers are horrible, the framerate must be seen to be believed, it's constantly pestering you for money, and it's hardly any better on pc. Avoid at all costs.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 25, 2020
    Although hardly original in its premise, Dauntless offers an extremely fun and accessible take on the monster-hunting roleplaying game. It wastes no time in throwing you straight into the action and while easy to pick up there’s plenty of depth there for fans of the genre. What’s more Dauntless is completely free to play, gracefully sidestepping those annoying monetisation pitfalls we’re so used to seeing.
    We didn't think we'd end up enjoying a F2P Monster Hunter clone ever so the fact we do is a credit to Dauntless' enjoyable combat and thriving online player base.
  3. Oct 7, 2019
    As it stands, I’d absolutely suggest checking out Dauntless if you haven’t done so already. It’s an easy access free-to-play title with crossplay built-in for all platforms and doesn’t immediately try to nickel-and-dime you to death with add-ons and other items. The stuff you can buy is purely cosmetic, and there are plenty of earnable options available without needing to spend anything upfront. Also, it’s really fun to play, and as a big Monster Hunter fan, it’s nice to have a viable alternative to spend time with.