3.8

1. Oct 1, 2017
    simply put i don't even know how this made it to the market. terrible game play, guns, and maps. I feel like the developer gave up and decided to try to make 30 bucks off idiots willing to buy such a bad game.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 10, 2017
    Dead Alliance may not have the best visuals or the biggest budget, but it implements a MOBA-like system into an appropriate zombie shooter mold and provides a unique experience, unlike anything I’ve played in the genre. Other developers would do well to take notes from Psyop Games on their brilliant combination between MOBA and multiplayer shooter.
  2. Sep 10, 2017
    If your looking for a shooter to play with friends, this might be an option (although there are many better ones), but other than that, you won't find anything particularly interesting here.
  3. Sep 6, 2017
    While I liked a couple of the ideas behind Dead Alliance, they’re not capitalised on to create something truly interesting. What we’re left with is a painfully generic, often broken online shooter that’s begging to be put in the ground, preferably under ten feet of quick-set cement.