5.3

1. Mar 1, 2019
    I love boobs. The boobs are over 9000. But the gameplay is not much different from the previous entry. And the DLC price!! God save our lust.
  2. Mar 2, 2019
    It's been sort of a strange journey for the Dead Or Alive series. From the small beginnings of jiggle physics to the actual sweat and dirt sticking to the characters as they fight, from it's arcade cabinets to full price home releases with multiple overpriced season passes, It's odd that DOA hasn't changed the formula of the most unlikely characters fighting each other in a connectedIt's been sort of a strange journey for the Dead Or Alive series. From the small beginnings of jiggle physics to the actual sweat and dirt sticking to the characters as they fight, from it's arcade cabinets to full price home releases with multiple overpriced season passes, It's odd that DOA hasn't changed the formula of the most unlikely characters fighting each other in a connected universe. I don't really have much to say on the game so far, other then it's almost a retread of 5. You can still go into arcade mode and win some new outfits or go into online play to fight experienced players. There never really has been much to the DOA story, in fact mostly the story has some kind of discontinuity towards earlier games. Overall I say its a great fighting game and look forward to playing more online matches. However I do have to take points off for how greedy KOEI Tecmo is with downloadable content, most of it is character costumes and only a few extra characters. Expand
  3. Mar 2, 2019
    Minha época de pagar pra vê peitos (não apenas vê he he he) já passou mais vou comprar e ver qual e a hisótia
  4. Mar 2, 2019
    The reason the reviews are so polarized is that the game is great, but hidden behind some bullsh*t. The game is polished, has a great roster of characters, and has a fighting system that is accessible to newcomers while retaining plenty of depth for DoA pros. However, the game has a slow costume unlock system, and expensive DLC. Personally I don't care about the DLC since I will only buyThe reason the reviews are so polarized is that the game is great, but hidden behind some bullsh*t. The game is polished, has a great roster of characters, and has a fighting system that is accessible to newcomers while retaining plenty of depth for DoA pros. However, the game has a slow costume unlock system, and expensive DLC. Personally I don't care about the DLC since I will only buy new characters and maybe 1/2 costumes for my main. But I do think the costume unlock system should be much faster. Hopefully the planned fix on Monday 3/4/2019 will actually fix this issue, but for now I give it an 8/10. Expand
  5. Mar 4, 2019
    People giving DOA6 0 are not be honest and only bashing the game.
    People giving DOA6 0 are not be honest and only bashing the game.
    The game does have negatives that definitely could have addressed better but the game isn't unplayable. The negatives consist not having Tag or Lobbies at launch. That is definitely hurtful and limits out online play. The costume grid is crazy long. Before the March 4 patch, the grid for costumes would length to unlock and the getting costume pieces are completely RNG and a bit unfair. The story is bad but its so bad is actual funny to play. So you can get some enjoyment from it.
    The positive being the game looks great and better than before. The boobies hasn't been toned down but can calmed down in the settings for those who hate core values. The maps are fresh to play bringing back old stage from the series history. Most importantly the gameplay is polished and smooth. The characters are great and the hits and sounds feel like they hurt and left an impact.
    DOA6 is a good step forward but only to shot itself in the foot with missing features and grinding costumes. My honest review number is 7 but giving it a 10 because these 0 reviews are not fair.
  6. Mar 2, 2019
    Esse jogo está muito bom parabéns Team Ninja que continue evoluindo os graficos e o gameplay o sexto episódio está de tirar o folego.
  7. Mar 2, 2019
    A pretty solid fighting game with that typical dose of DOA fan service we've come to expect. While not doing anything really revolutionary within the fighting game genre I have enjoyed the time i've put into this title. The system is a case of easy to pick up hard to master , while offline the game can mostly be won against CPU with button mashing and the odd parry; online reallyA pretty solid fighting game with that typical dose of DOA fan service we've come to expect. While not doing anything really revolutionary within the fighting game genre I have enjoyed the time i've put into this title. The system is a case of easy to pick up hard to master , while offline the game can mostly be won against CPU with button mashing and the odd parry; online really demonstrates the strengths of what they're going for. Compared to similar 3D fighting games like Tekken 7 and Soulcalibur 6 the movesets are sort of shallow but reflexes are tested a lot more I find. Mid combo reactions , parries and smart positioning are crucial to winning. I would recommend this game to someone who typically enjoys the 3d fighting game genre and just wants something a little different. Expand
  8. Mar 1, 2019
    CONS
    1. No tag battle..
    2. Less Fan service?.. well its like this people without gore and blood mortal kombat will be incomplete same as DOA. no fan service......well actually changing these woman into a badass works as well.. 50/50 on this argument though. . the game works without these fan services 3. story is just there nothing special PROS COMBAT GAMEPLAY IS STRONG ON DOA 6. LOTS
    CONS
    1. No tag battle..
    3. story is just there nothing special
    PROS
    COMBAT GAMEPLAY IS STRONG ON DOA 6. LOTS OF SKILL TO MASTER
    AMAZING LOOKING GAME ON PS4 PRO 4K
    GOOD AMOUNT OF CONTENT
    IS IT WORTH FULL PRICE?
    Yes if you love fighting games YES if you love DOA YES if you love fast pace games
    NO if you are not a fan NO if you are HARAM NO if your SJW NO if you are not a fighting game fan
    Overall the game is great
  9. Mar 1, 2019
    An amazing Fighting game, I cant understand people who is talking **** about DOA6. I love it, much better than DOA5
  10. Mar 1, 2019
    Man this game is good!I can't believe I'm saying this because I played so much Tekken and hated the DOA series for the longest,but wow it's really turned around for competitive players!Looks great and the roster is huge for the start of the game
  11. Mar 2, 2019
    A física de peitos nunca evoluiu tanto, foram 20 anos.
    Em pensar que estão querendo cobrar literalmente quase 300 conto no PC. Jogo é o nicho do nicho, mesmo quem curte no PC não compra, pega pirata e nos consoles galera espera promoção.
  12. Mar 2, 2019
    O jogo está muito bom melhor que o DOA 5 tanto em grafico quanto jogabilidade
  13. Mar 2, 2019
    Dead or Alive 6 is the most enjoyable and accessible title in this fight series so far, although its history and online modes leave a little to be desired.
  14. Mar 1, 2019
    I don't know what's with these hate reviews, I get that this game seems to have another expensive season pass and we can already know where it's going... other than that the game seems very polished and the graphics seem to be pretty. I wouldn't say it's a great game but it offers a lot of different modes.

I'm also questioning where are the lobbies? Only ranked, really?
  15. Mar 1, 2019
    Dead or Alive 6 is a perfect addition to the 3D roster of fighters. Next to Tekken and Soul Calibur you now have three separate identities in the FGC that feel like complete tournament level fighting games. This is the first time DOA6 has competed like that and is showing up at big tournaments for the first time at CEO. I appreciate the graphics a lot and love the fluid animations andDead or Alive 6 is a perfect addition to the 3D roster of fighters. Next to Tekken and Soul Calibur you now have three separate identities in the FGC that feel like complete tournament level fighting games. This is the first time DOA6 has competed like that and is showing up at big tournaments for the first time at CEO. I appreciate the graphics a lot and love the fluid animations and gameplay. The soundtrack is stand out and there is tons of single player content for casuals. Expand
  16. Mar 3, 2019
    HUGE DoA fan since #2 released on Dreamcast 20 years ago. The fighting system is easy to pick up for newbs but extremely deep for advanced players. By far the benchmark for graphics and physics in fighting games over the years AND the most interactive and destructible/expansive arenas in ANY FIGHTING GAME. Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a close second. Having reserved the CE of DoA 6, I'mHUGE DoA fan since #2 released on Dreamcast 20 years ago. The fighting system is easy to pick up for newbs but extremely deep for advanced players. By far the benchmark for graphics and physics in fighting games over the years AND the most interactive and destructible/expansive arenas in ANY FIGHTING GAME. Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a close second. Having reserved the CE of DoA 6, I'm supremely pleased with Team Ninjas latest outing. We all knew the SJW's were going to whine and cry about the boobs and outfits. This was expected. Also, the DoA series is known for tons of DLC and so I feel the high cost of the Season Pass is warranted. With 30 characters and often times numerous outfits/skins for each character, along with extra stages, this equates to around $1-$3 per add-on. On the down side, I'm not a huge fan of how the costumes are unlocked as random parts, the stages seem slightly underwhelming compared to previous outings, and the roster is very meh. Having said that, I have faith these minor gripes will be rectified by future updates. I'm not sure why reviews keep labeling this game as incomplete. I was never a huge fan of tag matches and the grsphics blow every other fighting game away! Expand
  17. Mar 2, 2019
    The beautiful visuals, the fun arenas of battle, and the easy-to-learn gameplay of Dead or Alive 6 result in an effective fighting game
  18. Mar 20, 2019
    i thought its a good game But the 92 dollar dlc pack is a bit much and the content is not much. gameplay wise it the best ever its ever been and graphics . the arcade mode still doesnt have a final boss like doa5 which is lame
  19. Apr 21, 2019
    The gameplay is there no doubt but it just seems like there's lack of content.
    For the free version it's great to check it out.
    This review is based off the paid version. Pros + Gameplay is great as always + Characters are balanced + Visuals look great and menus running smooth compared to the last game + Free to play version which is pretty much the full game with limited
    The gameplay is there no doubt but it just seems like there's lack of content.
    For the free version it's great to check it out.
    This review is based off the paid version.

Pros
    + Gameplay is great as always
    + Characters are balanced
    + Visuals look great and menus running smooth compared to the last game
    + Free to play version which is pretty much the full game with limited characters
    + Tutorials are pretty easy to understand
    + DOA is in between Fun and Competitive in terms of difficulty
    + Characters look greater than ever
    + Environmental hazards are balanced and work great
    + Arcade, Survival and Time Attack modes still exist to playthrough freely
    + Menus and cutscenes run at a smooth 60FPS
    + The best customization especially presetting costumes and accessories from hair to glasses
    + Clothes destruction exists
    + Great choice of characters as always, including the newcomers
    + Netcode on my end has been positve
    + Digital Foundry Approved
    > Looks Great, Plays Great and has Plenty of Solid Features
    + PC Version is the sharpest and smoothest version around
    + It's still like classic DOA
    + Choice between 3-Way and 4-Way Hold (3 Way for DOA2 style)
    + Ability to modify random choices from options
    + Great English and Great Japanese Voice acting (Personally wish I could change voices per character like Capcom games)
    + Love the more realistic look of the game
    + Boob Jiggle still exists despite it being toned down
    + All characters in this game have their themes from DOA1 to DOA5 unlockable
    + 24 + Nyotengu and Phase 4 DLC = 26 Playable characters and more on the way including Mai.
    > People that say the roster has less, most characters are back outside of guest characters so I don't know what people are talking about. Last Round had 36. Akira, Pai, Jacky, Naotora and Sarah are Guests. Technically Rachel and Momiji too.
    > Only missing Leon, Ein, Gen Fu, Alpha-152 in reality. 3 of them can easily return.
    + Soundtrack is superb as always

Neutral
    +- You have to unlock each song individually by playing each character one by one leveling them up. Order always being for unlocking songs DOA5>4>3>2>1.
    +- The unlock system is better compared to launch but it should just be get coins then buy the costume.
    +- The Break System is good however I don't like how every fighting game now needs special meters

Cons (Which for the most part are minor Nitpicks)
    - Maps are kinda bland
    - Forced to play Quest Mode to unlock things
    - Less intros and win lines for some reason
    - Loading times even on SSD seem kinda long
    - Clothes destruction could be so much better than hair being undone, glasses flying off and a hole in a shirt.
    - Optimization could use some work
    - Graphics overall aren't too impressive
    - Missing Tag Mode
    - Certain characters didn't return like Gen Fu which I feel may return at a different date
    - Awful Value Season Pass for costumes and some characters
    - Lackluster Story - Newcomers didn't get theme songs - Certain players lack a good frame rate causing lag ingame - Cut 30 Episodes from Story Mode - No Arcade mode endings, not a fan of fighting games moving away from this. - Lobbies came as a late update but now exists but are somewhat buggy - Lots of outfits are just retextures compared to 5 which characters had more outfits base game. Overall rating 8 out of 10. It's a good sequel no doubt but there are a few key things that keep it from being better. Team Ninja really has to step their game up with some of the pricing and lack of features though. You should be reeling in more fans, not pushing them away. Yes it's the same review from my steam account.
  20. Apr 24, 2019
    While it initially appeared that DOA6 developers were going to bend the knee to Western SJWs, we are happy to report that DOA6 is back in true form!
    Highly recommended! Core values!
  21. Mar 2, 2019
    Here we go, having to place a 10 on a game that is an 8, simply due to people thinking this is a 0.
    I have played DoA games since DoA 2.
    But is this game perfect? No, but the core gameplay is. Pros. Great visuals. Great animations. All the characters feel great to play. The arenas are the best you will find in a fighting game, some are a closed of arena and others have different
    I have played DoA games since DoA 2.
    But is this game perfect? No, but the core gameplay is.

Pros.
    Great visuals.
    Great animations.
    All the characters feel great to play.
    The arenas are the best you will find in a fighting game, some are a closed of arena and others have different levels, they are all interactive in some way or another.
    The gameplay is 10/10.

So the parts that are important to a fighting game are spot on.
    The story is rather meh, there are some fun portions but a masterpiece it is not. Then again, who in their right mind play a fighting game for great story?

Cons.
    The unlock system is beyond **** That it takes a long time to unlock things I have nothing against, but to have it being completely random is just so damn crappy. A good way would be to give you things in survival that was points and then let us choose which ones we wanted to spend said points on.
    The overpriced season pass... ya, well actually calling it overpriced would be an understatement.

And lastly I have to mention this.
    As a long time fan of this series I am tired of games "journalists" taking a **** on the games and the fans of them every single chance they get. One of them even going so far as to calling one of the female characters a sex slave... can you guys even hear yourselves or are you so damn full of yourselves? Same guy even thought Bass and Tina was suppose to be Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump... ya.... no, just no. This is why gamers are no longer taking you serious.
    I can still remember back when DoA2 came out, a couple of games "journalists" take a dump on the game while praising Tekken Tag, one year later the same people looked back and had to agree that they had played DoA2 way more then Tekken Tag, the fighting game they had taken a dump on turned out to be their favorite fighting game that year.
  22. Mar 3, 2019
    The game series is back, now with a brand new combat system that is new to learn for veterans, but which at the same time keep enough familiar elements to not turn away the winning formula of the DoA5 games.

Pros: - Improved graphics engine with more smooth skin - Improved facial details - Improved facial expressions - Improved details to base model (finger details, toes, etc.) -

Pros:
    - Improved graphics engine with more smooth skin
    - Improved facial details
    - Improved facial expressions
    - Improved details to base model (finger details, toes, etc.)
    - Much more environmental hazards
    - More unlockables within the game's quest mode and online mode than most other fighters
    - A more rounded and on point story mode
    - Very strong soundtrack
    - Built in accessory equipment selection (sunglasses, hair setup, bracers, etc.)
    - Core game is quite cheap compared to other fighters

Cons:
    - Breasts physics are less smooth compared to the Soft Engine v.2
    - A downgrade from the Soft Engine in regards to clipping and adjustment onto objects (can usually only be spotted during photo mode)
    - Expensive cosmetic DLC
    - Underwear selection is still hidden under "select character with button x, y, z, etc."

Taste dependent:
    - Reduced breast sizes
    - Less anime graphics
    - Lobby mode to be added as free DLC later this month
    - Changed combat system with less focus on stun-combos
    - New "zoom in on vital strikes"/brutality (can be turned off)
    - Cloth damage on most costumes from the start
    - Can be played on low graphics for weak hardware or 4k on a strong computer.
  23. Mar 2, 2019
    Depois deem uma olhada no review da eurogamer.Net para ver o tamanho do choro. Já comprei esse jogo até pelo fato de ser anti politicamente correto.
  24. Mar 2, 2019
    No fim, o jogo vai muito além das atraentes personagens que pode parecer o seu maior motivo venda para um observador casual. Apesar de não negligenciar o fanservice, é um ótimo jogo de luta com mecânicas complexas e sutis que provavelmente irão satisfazer até os mais exigentes entusiastas do gênero.
  25. Mar 2, 2019
    Dead or Alive 6 possui um sistema de combate robusto, mas a estrutura em torno dele não se aproveita disso. Embora o tutorial e o modo DOA Quest façam um trabalho decente para que você entenda o combate
  26. Mar 2, 2019
    Os belos visuais, as divertidas arenas de batalha, e a jogabilidade de luta fácil de se aprender de Dead or Alive 6 resultam em um jogo de luta efetivo.
  27. Mar 2, 2019
    Dead or Alive 6 carrega muito do DNA sensual da franquia, mas se mostra um pouco mais restrito inicialmente. Os trajes mais reveladores são destraváveis e a física dos seios tende a ser um pouco mais realista agora. O combate permanece acessível, mas novos movimentos como o Break Blow e a evasão adicionam novas camadas para os veteranos de DOA.
  28. Mar 6, 2019
    Dead or Alive6 is a good fighting game the combat feels nice and movement doesn't feel restricted. However, aside from the online lobbies missing and the over priced season pass the story could be and should be better as it appears more of a cluster but aside from that I am greatful that it even has a story and it released with a healthy amount of offline content and with the new DOA questDead or Alive6 is a good fighting game the combat feels nice and movement doesn't feel restricted. However, aside from the online lobbies missing and the over priced season pass the story could be and should be better as it appears more of a cluster but aside from that I am greatful that it even has a story and it released with a healthy amount of offline content and with the new DOA quest it can help beginners get into the game and its unlock system isn't the best it could be better but it does help people keep playing because you'll have a pretty good reason to comeback. Overall the game is good and I feel personally the game is getting a lot more hate than it should as other fighting games such as SF5 didn't even release complete and is already being used to compare DOA6 to which isn't a fair comparison at all. I do recommend this game for anyone interested because it's a ton of fun and I also recommend avoiding the season pass like the plague. Expand
  29. Mar 17, 2019
    8/10. I am utterly tired of all those lies, disinformation, zero's and all around hatred and arrogance from people all around. I'll point out what i found good and bad based on my experience with both beta's and 50+ hours online and offline in full retail version on PS4 Console.

Positives: +Characters. Good, "clean" roster of 24 characters, a lot of veterans and newcomers from DoA5.

Positives:

+Characters. Good, "clean" roster of 24 characters, a lot of veterans and newcomers from DoA5. Two new characters Diego and NiCO. There is also 1 from pre-order(dlc), and 1 from deluxe edition(dlc). So, totally up to 26 characters.
    Roster is totally fine, it's not "weak" as some people complain. Main differences with a DoA5, is that DoA5 had more characters simply because there was a bunch of characters from other franchise - Virtual Fighter. And later other cross-over characters as dlc.

+Graphics. Game is looking amazing, same engine as DoA5 and Nioh, just with some improvement, better lighting, better textures, better effects such as sparks, smoke, sweat, dirt, dust and others little details. And also jiggle physics is there, if it's so important for you, my fellow creeps.
    Again, people saying graphics are bad and i don't understand it. Game is looking amazing, characters and faces are great, everything looking natural, stages are looking great, but of course there is some low res textures there and crowds are pretty bland. Picture is really clean and smooth, nothing blinds you like overflow of bloom and insane explosives, UI is minimal and accurate. But some stages do have some problems, not critical. Seems like those who complaining about graphics, don't actually playing it, but just watching it. Those who don't know thrill of the fight.
    Compare it with some other games like Soul Calibur 6 and especially Tekken 7 with it's Unreal Engine. Characters are horrifying, some ugly, some deformed. Faces are broken to the point of laughs. "Sweat" effects looking more like "oil", characters looking unnatural and creepy. Bloom effects turned on to the most extreme as well as some other filters, effects are all over the place, UI has a size of 1/4 of the screen, and almost every stage has some problem with how it looks.

+Gameplay. No much to say honestly, same fast combat, some new features, some were deleted from the game. Gameplay is fun, fast, smooth and has a lot of things to experiment with, and as always strike>throw>hold system is working. Game has new tricks and attacks with sidestep for every character, now it has a meter, which is spend on equivalent of "super" or half of it on special parry against opponents "super" or other attacks. "Super" is not gamebroken, actually it's damage was lowered with a launch of the game, compared with beta's.

+Music...some of it. Not much, just i found some of the tracks are much cooler than in DoA5. Also there is a TON of tracks you can unlock in game.

+Content. Yep, you heard it right, but no worries, i will be talking about problems later. So, let's get it simple and just count it together:
    Story Mode (+characters episodes, total of 3-4 hours of gameplay);
    DoA Quest (104 quest with a specific tasks to complete, rewards, challenges and opportunity to play as DLC characters you don't have. By the time of writing the amount of quests increased up to 130 with a patch and will continue to do so);
    Fight (Versus 1vs1, Arcade, Time Attack and Survival. Each mode has 8 difficulties);
    Training (Free Training, Huge Tutorial, Command and Challenges for every character);
    Online (there is only ranked matches right now);
    Database (Where you can change your character appearance, check your statistic, change and unlock and insane amount of music, watch replays and AI vs Ai, and unlock a lot of documents to read about the history and lore of DoA.
    I know a bunch of AAA Fighting games that have less than that, ether at vanilla state or even after a long time passing.

+Online. Online is good, even with a 1+ connection with some opponents i have smooth experience. So i guess some haters must check their own net connection and must do something with it. If they of course interested in playing online competitive games and not compare graphics and cry on forums.

Negatives:

-Lip sync is horrible, at least with english voices.
    -Story is bland, but at least short and have some ether funny or fanservice moments(i meant lore wise, not for the boobs wise).
    -There is no lobby matches right now and tag battles. BUT. Lobbies will come soon in march with a free update, and tag battle can be possible, because in the second beta, this mode was spoiled.
    -Outfits. There is 5 for the most women and 2 for men. And each has 3 colors. It's not enough.
    -Stages. All of them looking awesome. But if some are good, others are broken insanely with an interactable objects and ruining the flow of gameplay.
    -Parts for unlocking outfits. It's broken, random and robs the player. Devs are fixing it.

Sadly i exhausted amount of characters i can write. Season Pass is other discussion.
  30. Mar 2, 2019
    Esta é uma das séries que compro independente da nota. tenho todos em minha coleçao espero que na próxima geração evolua mais ainda
  31. Mar 2, 2019
    Dead or Alive 6 possui um ótimo sistema de luta e um vários pequenos extras que melhoram a experiência. É melhor que Dead or Alive 5? Isso é difícil de determinar. Do jeito que está, é um fantástico jogo de luta.
  32. Mar 2, 2019
    I like fighting games, I like DOA, fun to play, fun to play ranked, fun with friends, etc,
    Fun service approved
  33. Jul 21, 2019
    This is one of the best looking fighting games i have played. Looks and Boobs aside, the gameplay is very well done, it is satisfying pulling off combos, and though easy to pick up, it is extremely difficult to master.

The amount of modes in this game is great with the default Online Modes (Lobby and Ranked), Training and Versus modes, Survival and tutorial modes, and the new Quest mode which lets you do challenges while fighting to unlock extras and coins to buy more outfits and cosmetic gear.

Besides those there is the Story mode, which follows suit of the Dead Or Alive 5 and even uses the same layout with it's chapter screen. i haven't played the story yet, but it has been said it improves it on the previous installment, and the story in DOA5 was pretty good.

The Character roster in DOA6 is very good, it includes the main fighters from the previous games and adds 2 new fighters NiCO (my new blue haired waifu) and Diego. Each character is balanced and and has great looking extra outfits.

Some more outfits are more revealing than others, with the "SOFT" option active, makes their boobs jiggle like jelly... wait nope more like Water. a fair few of these outfits can be destroyed revealing some nice skin or long hair if they were wearing pigtails (eg. Lei fang and Marie Rose), and seeing their glasses fly off is always the spectacle to behold (puns).

Arena's so far are a little lacking but, they are pretty good so far, a fair few having multiple stages, which are can also be played separately. Just waiting on Zack's Island and the Bikini outfit bundle.

Other features include a wardrobe to change outfits for various characters. Music player which you can change menu and character music. An encyclopedia and trivia for previous events in the series.

Season Pass aside which is 100% optional with it only having a few characters that can be bought separately, and numerous outfits that you don't need, (You can buy them separately as well or in a bundle with 13 costumes, but as of now, only in bundles, as buying them separate will be arriving later)

This is the best in the Series, and one of the best fighting games on the PS4.
  34. Jul 4, 2020
    I love the girls and I love the game. I’ve been playing this for a while and it has always being fun, feeling the rush of adrenaline when you’re kicking ass or dropping your jaw when the tables turn on you, is just a really fun experience.

It’s crazy expensive if you want all the skins for all the characters but as long as you stick to the characters that you play or like you should be fine.

I wish the PC skins would be available in the PS4 but with all these puritans out there that don’t even play the game well… they just ruin it for everyone else.

Great game, beautiful girls and lots of fun.
  35. Apr 27, 2019
    Perfect dead or alive for today! graphics, combat system, MUSIC (oh yeah!) and of course girls! The combat system was the one that was supposed to be always - easy for beginners to understand and a lot of subtleties for veterans! must buy for all fighting fanats! I'm game this series 20 old, dead or alive 6 - best doa ever!
  36. Apr 24, 2019
    This is just an awesome game!
    The fighting is fast and fluid!
    The females look pretty!
    Hopefully we will get really sexy outfits soon!
    Cannot wait to purchase sexy outfits for my waifus!
  37. May 28, 2019
    isn't 10 because of the bad story. But the game is very fun to play, and the costumes and looks are according to every DOA game, some moves are the same of the PS1 version. Like.
  38. Jul 25, 2019
    dead or alive 6 is good fighting game and but this game hasn't good story if you downloaded dead or alive 6 core fighter please don't buy story mode
  39. Jan 1, 2020
    Pros side: Probably the funniest fighting game to play on the PS4, the gameplay is very enjoyable and easy to take on, which is the most important feature of the game.
    -Graphics: they are nice and finally updated to the PS4 era
    -Graphics: they are nice and finally updated to the PS4 era
    - They have toned down the sexy aspect of the game by providing covered outfits for all the characters which’s very well and make it more accessible for everyone willing to play for the gameplay above all as I do.

Cons side: -No tag team
    -Dlc’s prices: a real disgrace
  40. Jun 22, 2020
    really fun and wow the best graphics ever this gen! deep gameplay and easy to learn
  41. Jul 21, 2020
    I know the game got tons of controversies at launch, surrounding the leftist trying to censor the game sex appeal and that the game felt incomplete. But the final version and all the add ons were on point and corrected all those problems. Easily the most beautiful fighting game ever, and with one of the best tutorials and 3d fighting systems. It became my favorite new game even with allI know the game got tons of controversies at launch, surrounding the leftist trying to censor the game sex appeal and that the game felt incomplete. But the final version and all the add ons were on point and corrected all those problems. Easily the most beautiful fighting game ever, and with one of the best tutorials and 3d fighting systems. It became my favorite new game even with all the hate it got and its short lifespan. However I totally recommend it and will continue enjoying it Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 71 Critic Reviews

1. May 20, 2019
    Is Dead or Alive 6 worth picking up? No. Unless you really (and I mean really) need to know what happens in the next installment of the franchise. Yes, credit where credit is due with the gameplay, roster, and visuals, but everything about the game just has this air of ‘lacking’ around it. The soundtrack could have done a lot more, most of the design was just plain bad, the story felt thrown together at the last minute, and the length of the campaign just doesn’t justify the £54 price tag attached to the game.
  2. May 3, 2019
    The combat system has been tweaked just enough to keep things fresh for Dead or Alive 6, but there is this niggling feeling that the budget just wasn't there for this game, which is unfortunate, because there are plenty of modes and great characters to enjoy. A few too many aspects stand out as sub-par, though, leading to disappointment for many that have been waiting so long for the next entry in this franchise. Still a whole lot of fun and worth at least trying the free-to-play version out if curious, but it may be best to wait for the likely Ultimate edition.
  3. Mar 31, 2019
    Fast paced, addictive and funny as always, but it doesn’t seem the best episode in the Dead or Alive series, so far.