6.8

1. Feb 7, 2017
    reminds me of the old days pc days playing willy beamish , simon the sorcerer
    reminds me of the old days pc days playing willy beamish , simon the sorcerer
    maniac mansion, quest for glory or return to zork complex puzzles lots of humor great 2d graphics. alot of games dont require you to use your brain anymore this one does. so if your a mindless fps player or a bogged down button masher. stay far away REQUIRES BRAIN ACTIVITY....LOL OH GEEZ MY BRAINS GONNA EXPLODE AAAAAGGGHHHH.
  2. Jun 25, 2020
    One of the best point and click game I ever played. It looks good, sounds well and most jokes are fun.
  3. Sep 7, 2020
    At first I thought, that this is just funny decent point and click adventure, but in the end the plot starts its arousing, and turns out, it's a deep and mysterious world with a lot of unanswered questions.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 14, 2016
    Deponia is alright, but, all the while I was playing the game, I had this nagging feeling that something wasn’t quite right.
  2. Dec 9, 2016
    Deponia lands on PlayStation 4 with no new contents compared to the original edition. Despite the years passed since the release of the PC, the game is still fun and entertaining, that reminds in many ways Monkey Island.
  3. Nov 28, 2016
    Deponia didn't go to waste when Daedalic entertainment ported the game to PlayStation 4. The game is funny, wonderful graphics and great characters. The only thing we miss is the use of the track pad.