7.6

1. Jun 20, 2020
    its a nice game, you can enjoy it I'm sure. it doies everything what desperados does so if youre a fan of the old ones this game isy for you
  2. Jun 20, 2020
    The story of this game is actually interesting, how you start the the game with certain characters and how the game ends with them. There were few surprises in mid game, which actually made me more engaged with the game. Additionally, the customization for difficulty settings for each game mechanics is also good and you can setup the game difficulty to your liking as compared to justThe story of this game is actually interesting, how you start the the game with certain characters and how the game ends with them. There were few surprises in mid game, which actually made me more engaged with the game. Additionally, the customization for difficulty settings for each game mechanics is also good and you can setup the game difficulty to your liking as compared to just selecting easy, normal and hard mode. Overall, its a good spent of money on this game. Expand
  3. Jun 21, 2020
    Picture playing a stealth game with the foxhound/cobra unit from Metal Gear Solid series. Each with their own unique skills and abilities as you take on missions as a badass team of rouge agents. Now picture this set in the wildwest with an isometric camera and you have desperados 3. I am so impressed with this game, from the gameplay, animations, the writing, characters and even thePicture playing a stealth game with the foxhound/cobra unit from Metal Gear Solid series. Each with their own unique skills and abilities as you take on missions as a badass team of rouge agents. Now picture this set in the wildwest with an isometric camera and you have desperados 3. I am so impressed with this game, from the gameplay, animations, the writing, characters and even the acting which is something i never praise as i feel its importance is overblown in gaming nowadays. This game showed me that my favorite genre of games (Stealth) still had some new tricks up its sleeves. Bravo to the dev can't wait to see what is next for you all. Expand
  4. Jun 20, 2020
    Great game, amazing work. This is such a good continuation of a franchise I missed so much.
  5. Jun 21, 2020
    It's a great game . It's just like a combination of RDR2 and Commandos . Great game
  6. Jun 20, 2020
    the game might be nt the best-looking, but it surely can bring joy to both, players who know previous games well and new ones
  7. Jun 20, 2020
    pretty good pretty good pretty good pretty good pretty good pretty good pretty good
  8. Jun 23, 2020
    Metacritic is not letting anymore bad reviews go threw for the last of us part 2!! they want to silence the people!! If you see this spread it on social media and get the word out.I was able to leave a review for spongebob and this but they will not let me say what I think of that turd tlou2!! Btw desperados 3 is awesome.Suck it **** and all your sjw friends!!
  9. Jun 20, 2020
    Game force feeds heterosexuality macho male down your throat. No thank you.
  10. Jun 19, 2020
    Love the game, brings me back good times in desperados 1. One bad think is that the game don't have my native language, Portuguese. But overall it's a great game!
  11. Jun 19, 2020
    Wait for a sale with this one. The games graphics are lacking and can use improvement also.
  12. Jun 23, 2020
    5000 ? Вы там совсем с ума сошли я за это Г и рубля не заплачу Lemon
  13. Jun 26, 2020
    pretty good game i must say.. love them cowboy confederate games i tell ya.. makes me wanna grab me ah beer and drink with my pals and by doggos
  14. Jun 25, 2020
    Desperados III
    Guarded Fun
    Desperados 3 is a story driven real time tactical stealth game set in the wild west where you play as a variety of characters all with their own unique abilities to help you obtain a goal whether that’s gaining dynamite or killing targets… Desperados III in a way is a top down assassins creed meets hitman, youre set in one large open map per level, each map
    Desperados III
    Guarded Fun
    Desperados III in a way is a top down assassins creed meets hitman, youre set in one large open map per level, each map taking anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours to complete depending on your trial and error… so there is potential for easily 20 hours of gameplay here, especially if you set out to complete each mission challenges.
    At the beginning of each level youre given the goal and then the game lets you lose, figure it out… you have your characters, you have their abilities, use their abilities to accomplish the goal…
    At first desperados 3 feels overwhelming, constant tutorials, new mechanics to learn, but once I got the hang of it, I really started to enjoy this game.. im a huge fan of assassins creed so I love to dabble in stealth games from time to time.. distracting guards and setting up kills, hiding in bushes and executing ambushes.. quicksaving anytimei felt I made hefty progress or just incase I mess up a set up… and theres a new mechanic called showdown where you can pause the game and indivually input camands to your characters and with the press of a button execute the plan..
    Desperados 3 has everything going for it to be one of the best and most fun stealth games ever.. the variety of characters, all having great personalities, great level design and world building.. interactive items in the world like hitman that you wait for just the right moment to pull off… BUT
    Desperados 3 desperately tries to challenge you in an annoying way rather than an enjoyable way.. this is another instance of hard for the sake of being.. this is annoying hard not challenging hard
    My biggest gripe with desperados 3 is that it gives you so much to have fun with but it doesn’t want you having fun at all… it advertises itself as go in quiet or loud, good luck… the moment youre spotted youre swarmed like a piece of cake on an ant hill, being spotted is a sure death sentence on any difficulty…
    which is fine I respect force stealth.. if its fair.. the stealth in desperados 3 however is not fair.. its unrealistic and annoying.. every guard has 2 eyes on them and those 2 eyes have another 4 eyes on them and those 4 eyes have 6 eyes on them, its constant cones on all directions, making a game about picking bodies off one by one - about getting lucky, getting in a ranged kill and running and hiding until the heat is off.. its ridiculously unfair how many enemies are thrown at you on these maps, and to make it worse when guards are alarmed it isn’t enough for enemies from the map to come check things out, the game spawn even more onto the map for that area, I didn’t feel as though I was completing levels with skill, I felt I was getting through with luck… how is there a sniper watching a sniper… this is there simply because the player sees an opportunity to sneak to a sniper and use an environmental kill.. but you have a sniper watching the sniper just incase that sniper gets taken out? Hes just there to be annoying, no reason other than that.. and this is how the game feels from start to finish.. sneaking up behind someone to take them out, only for someone at a different angle to be warking towards you while the other 2 characters guarding that angle is leaving… again urning this into a game of luck rather than a bunch of dumb stealth fun…
    Desperados 3 has potential… it has so much good going for it.. but the insistence on challenging the player rather than creating an enjoyable puzzle to solve squanders that potential.
    I give Desperados 3
    a 7/10
  15. Jun 22, 2020
    begendimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmvmgmvmvmvmvmvmmvmvmbmvmmvmbmbm
  16. Jun 22, 2020
    Quite simply my game of the year so far. This mixes my favorite genres Stealth and Realtime strategy.

I really hope this studio keeps making these types of games. I really hope their next game takes place in a futuristic setting. I also wish that you get to customize your characters from scratch, like the archetypes can stay the same as Desperados 3 and Shadow Tactics where you have a well rounded character, a tank, a sniper, a lure. etc and you get to create what they look like from the very beginning. That would be my dream game. Great Job to the devs, i am now a big fan of your studio
  17. Jun 22, 2020
    Good storytelling, but the gameplay gets boring in the middle of the game and this is not good
  18. Jun 28, 2020
    Excellent game with an excellent on-boarding that babysits the user through the main commands and skillset without completely giving away the best path or solutions. Re-playability is also excellent, and you ll feel becoming quicker, smarter, and tougher by the levels. Characters are very different, and the set of skills wide enough to hatch enough strategies and play styles. I reallyExcellent game with an excellent on-boarding that babysits the user through the main commands and skillset without completely giving away the best path or solutions. Re-playability is also excellent, and you ll feel becoming quicker, smarter, and tougher by the levels. Characters are very different, and the set of skills wide enough to hatch enough strategies and play styles. I really recommend this to anyone who likes strategy, RTS, RTT, puzzles, or any type of challenge. Graphics are top, the story as well, as well as the sound and the NPC animations and reactions. Expand
  19. Jun 30, 2020
    Одна из лучших игр 20 года
    Как давно не играл в игры такие.
    Единственное короткая прошёл и хочется ещё, хотя возможно как раз
  20. Jun 24, 2020
    Amazing! One of the best stealth real-time strategy games on this generation. Its absolutely true to the original games, with an amazing soundtrack, voice acting, and graphics. THQ is on the loose!
  21. Jun 22, 2020
    juego divertido, muy buen trabajo, y a pesar de que no es tan refinado como RDR2, es bastante divertido. una muestra de que no todo son graficos extraordinarios ( y eso que son bastante buenos) recomiendo este juego
  22. Jun 27, 2020
    This text does not contain spoilers
    The game is very attractive at the beginning.
    Extremely challenging with a compelling story.
    But over time, the gameplay of this title becomes so repetitive that you don't enjoy it at the end of the game.
    Overall: The experience of this title can be very enjoyable, but never overdo it, because duplication of gameplay is one of the consequences.
  23. Jun 21, 2020
    A game in the style of the old commandos franchise. Older players will know it and i guess love it if they like the wild west setting.
  24. Jun 20, 2020
    This game is epic! Love the story and the real epic play. This will be the best game in2020
  25. Jun 21, 2020
    Unbelievably good game. After a bad sequel and Helldorado, I expected nothing, expectations were really low, but OH MY GOD how amazed I was right away. Great story, great chemistry between crew members, great music. Even all this equality stuff with cowboy women doesn't look that bad. I am only on a 6th mission, and I just can't stop playing. Best game of 2020 by 100 miles.
  26. Jun 23, 2020
    i enjoyed this game. I was a fan of the old ones and am a fan of this one as well
  27. Jun 25, 2020
    Amazing game, one of the best stealth real-time strategy games I have played.
  28. Jun 29, 2020
    Great game, Very Challenging and great voice actors.
    The improvement of the graphic is amazing without leave retro style look

Generally favorable reviews - based on 20 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 3, 2020
    While it may not be for everyone, I encourage those who are frustrated to mess with things first before giving up on it entirely, as it’s an excellent example of a game you should give time to gestate.
  2. Jun 30, 2020
    The story is masterfully crafted and it's complemented by very well thought out game mechanics, very detailed graphics, and challenging gameplay, that never feels like a chore. This is maybe one of the greatest merits of Desperados III, even when it makes you sweat and go back to the drawing board, it remains fun and never becomes a dull repetition of the same actions. Although it's priced as a triple-A game, the content it offers makes it an experience you should not miss. If you were a fan of the original game, Desperados III is the sequel you have been waiting for since 2001.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jun 26, 2020
    A complicated rootin’ shootin’ tactics puzzler that plays like a miniaturised Hitman-headswest. It can get muddled when all the parts are moving, but this is a must-play. [Issue#177, p.153]