6.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 22, 2019
    Not worth the asking price. Lack of content and codemasters will be releasing the other HALF of the GAME via PAID DLC. A disgrace to all gamers who support them over the years. DLC was supposed to be after a full game was released, for those that wanted it. Now these greedy developers are releasing half a game and then making you PAY for the rest, and codemasters and DIRT rally 2 are noNot worth the asking price. Lack of content and codemasters will be releasing the other HALF of the GAME via PAID DLC. A disgrace to all gamers who support them over the years. DLC was supposed to be after a full game was released, for those that wanted it. Now these greedy developers are releasing half a game and then making you PAY for the rest, and codemasters and DIRT rally 2 are no exception. FRAUD and gamers are sick of it all now. Only 6 rally locations is beyond the joke for a game in 2019, and codemasters know it! Utter rip off and the demise of gaming has started. Expand
  2. Feb 23, 2019
    Король умер...

К сожалению случилось то чего боялись многие. Это продолжение DIRT 4, а не того самого DIRT Rally. Минусы: - Невнятный FFB - Физика - кусок мыла упавшего в раковину - Упрощение геймплея - Замыливание графики на PS4 - Проблемы с освещением на участках проходящих днём, но в лестной местности - приходится переключать камеру - Отсутствие локализации Плюсы: -
    Король умер...

- Отсутствие локализации

Плюсы:

- Дизайн спец участков
    - Много автомобилей

На самом деле негатива на много больше, к примеру жестикуляция пилота при финише возле маршала - как обезьяна сидит дрыгается и подобных мелочей ну очень много.
    Очень ждал эту игру, в итоге не дождался. Очень надеюсь, что многие проблемы исправят с патчами, но саму игру это вряд ли исправит - слишком много переделывать придется.

Возвращаюсь к первой части, которую хочется переигрывать снова и снова, а это игра на 1 прохождение. Очень расстроен. Провал года для тех кто любит автосимы. Теперь жду WRC8.
  3. Feb 25, 2019
    Singleplayer Online Enforcement! Online-Savegames. No offline-mode!!

I could not play at the Deluxe Version access on the weekend, because the RACENET from codemasters was down. And i PAYED to play this weekend.
  4. Oct 2, 2019
    I do enjoy playing Dirt Rally 2.0 but only for short periods. Mainly because it only takes a short period to experience all the original content, after that point codemasters expects me to pay for extra cars and locations. This would be acceptable if the original roster wasn’t so small. It is clear that all this DLC was created well in advance of launch (especially since so many of it isI do enjoy playing Dirt Rally 2.0 but only for short periods. Mainly because it only takes a short period to experience all the original content, after that point codemasters expects me to pay for extra cars and locations. This would be acceptable if the original roster wasn’t so small. It is clear that all this DLC was created well in advance of launch (especially since so many of it is from Dirt Rally 1 or Dirt 4). FFB is poor but doesn’t make the game unplayable. The audio is excellent and the menus are very clear and easy to navigate. Codemaaters are usually a reliable source of quality racing games, however, it appears greed has almost ruined this instalment of the Dirt franchise. Expand
  5. Jan 22, 2020
    65 euros for half of the game and another 50 for the rest of the content masked as season 1,2,3,4 in a year one pass. in a **** rally game. also where is the VR for PSVR which was the best part of DiRT Rally 1.0? this is the epitome of greed and anti consumer practices which i hope will cost them money because that seems to be the only thing the gaming industry seems to care about65 euros for half of the game and another 50 for the rest of the content masked as season 1,2,3,4 in a year one pass. in a **** rally game. also where is the VR for PSVR which was the best part of DiRT Rally 1.0? this is the epitome of greed and anti consumer practices which i hope will cost them money because that seems to be the only thing the gaming industry seems to care about nowadays. eat **** 0/10 Expand
  6. Apr 8, 2020
    Paying through the nose for a trickle of legacy content was bad enough, but as of yesterday the game is basically unplayable - even large chunks of its paltry singleplayer features - since the game is largely online-based despite not having the infrastructure to support its recent spike in userbase (the game being added "free" with the PS Plus subscription). The cherry on this turd is thatPaying through the nose for a trickle of legacy content was bad enough, but as of yesterday the game is basically unplayable - even large chunks of its paltry singleplayer features - since the game is largely online-based despite not having the infrastructure to support its recent spike in userbase (the game being added "free" with the PS Plus subscription). The cherry on this turd is that the PS4 traffic ruins the game for other platforms as well. Great job! Expand
  7. Apr 8, 2020
    If you are thinking of buying this game, I would advise you to hold on to your hard earned cash unless you get the game for free, like I did from my PS Plus discount. But then, ask yourself if you want to download 90gb of game, even though the game is free, and that would depend on your level of patience threshold. For me, the answer to all these questions, reside in the name. Dirt 2.0. ItIf you are thinking of buying this game, I would advise you to hold on to your hard earned cash unless you get the game for free, like I did from my PS Plus discount. But then, ask yourself if you want to download 90gb of game, even though the game is free, and that would depend on your level of patience threshold. For me, the answer to all these questions, reside in the name. Dirt 2.0. It describes my opinion of this game pretty fair. What got me about this game, is the grass and plants seem to be made of concrete, and the cars handling and behaviour is very sporadic. The game is also very boring, and definitely falls short on the entertainment side.

My advise to anyone wondering to buy this game, don't. If you can get it for cheap, get it if you enjoy the lonely sport of rallying.
  8. Apr 11, 2020
    Dirt Rally 2.0 has critical flaws. Firstly there is no rally school which makes this game COMPLETELY INACCESSIBLE to new players who have no sim racing or rally racing experience. This game is ONLY for seasoned rally sim racers. Second is how the car behaves in collisions with objects. If you hit even a small sign on the side of the road your car is severely impacted. Also in rally modes,Dirt Rally 2.0 has critical flaws. Firstly there is no rally school which makes this game COMPLETELY INACCESSIBLE to new players who have no sim racing or rally racing experience. This game is ONLY for seasoned rally sim racers. Second is how the car behaves in collisions with objects. If you hit even a small sign on the side of the road your car is severely impacted. Also in rally modes, any contact with the side of a rock face or other barrier on the side of the course sends your car flying as if you hit a giant spring. I grazed the side once at low speed and my car was sent flying across the road and into a tree. Next, you need to have a constant internet connection even for the single-player which makes absolutely zero sense. Finally, half of the content is paid DLC, so you cannot participate in half of the online events if you don't pay. Dirt rally is not worth playing even if you get the game for free, so save you time and don't get this game. Expand
  9. Apr 21, 2020
    This is awful, truly awful.
    The controls feel like a half-finished PS1 game, the gameplay is incredibly clunky and rough.
    Thankfully this DISASTER was free, otherwise I would never have even put a second of my time to even thinking about getting this CAR-WRECK!
  10. Feb 26, 2019
    Awful awful FFB on the wheel which totally ruins the full experience! If you have a wheel stay well clear of this game as it's by far the worst FFB i have played on any racer in the last 8 years! Such a shame as it should of been a much better game than Dirt Rally but instead we have a much worse title. Dirt 4, On Rush and now DR 2.0 what the heck is happening at Codemasters these days?Awful awful FFB on the wheel which totally ruins the full experience! If you have a wheel stay well clear of this game as it's by far the worst FFB i have played on any racer in the last 8 years! Such a shame as it should of been a much better game than Dirt Rally but instead we have a much worse title. Dirt 4, On Rush and now DR 2.0 what the heck is happening at Codemasters these days? They used to be RACER KINGS! Expand
  11. Mar 2, 2019
    I love Rally racing games. Dirt sets the benchmark. Why must internet be required to play the career? Without it you have a shell of a perfect rally game. Sure I have internet. Yes I know there are DLC tracks coming. Don't force me to have an internet connection to play a game I just bought. Stick with Dirt Rally or 4 for this gen. Dirt 2 and 3 still look and play great. WRC and V RallyI love Rally racing games. Dirt sets the benchmark. Why must internet be required to play the career? Without it you have a shell of a perfect rally game. Sure I have internet. Yes I know there are DLC tracks coming. Don't force me to have an internet connection to play a game I just bought. Stick with Dirt Rally or 4 for this gen. Dirt 2 and 3 still look and play great. WRC and V Rally have made a great showing this year. Expand
  12. Feb 25, 2019
    увольняйте нахрен этого Джона, разрушителя серии, Армстронга. Испоганил прекрасную игру (dirt rally 2015). если бы я хотел поиграть в антисимулятор говна в проруби, я бы купил wrc 2007.
    теперь эти игры идентичны друг с другом.
  13. Feb 23, 2019
    Из хорошего: физика поведения автомобилей, спецучастки. Все.
    Остальное отвратительно, особенно отношение Codemasters. Еще до релиза игры обьявить свои сизонпассы и DLC, вырезанные из игры, чтобы продать их отдельно. А в самой игре по факту контента ноль. Карьера никчемная и примитивная. Повсюду запихали свой дождь, каждая второй заезд по мокрому полотну.
    Из хорошего: физика поведения автомобилей, спецучастки. Все.
  14. Mar 6, 2019
    Disappointing. Game has very little content at launch, with the rest to come behind an expensive DLC scheme. FFB is at best broken at worst how Codemasters intended it. Either way you feel little to nothing in terms of road effects etc. The game made a big song and dance about stage wear....but you can't feel ruts.

Overall, this game has been bought by so many off the back of the

Overall, this game has been bought by so many off the back of the awesome DR1. People won't fall for it again, so I hope Codemasters work hard to fix this game or they have ruined an entire IP.
  15. Mar 5, 2019
    This game is unplayable on Playstation Pro as its so blurry you cannot see where you are going. Should of been called Dirt Blurry 2.0
  16. Apr 8, 2020
    Unfortunately, this is no longer what I loved so much at the time. Since it's reminiscent of Colin McRae Rally 2.0, I'll take that as a comparison. The remake is only half-cooked and doesn't get close to the feeling that once evoked the 20-year-old game in me. Technically, the remake is better but nothing more.
  17. Mar 14, 2019
    For the money it’s a little disappointing. FFB is terrible for a modern game. Really, it could be soooo much better. Some of the effects are just ok but noticeably missing is any feedback on the road texture. Cars still handle like shopping trollies. Difficult handling does not a sim make. It’s not a terrible game, just misses out on some great potential. It would be better if they paidFor the money it’s a little disappointing. FFB is terrible for a modern game. Really, it could be soooo much better. Some of the effects are just ok but noticeably missing is any feedback on the road texture. Cars still handle like shopping trollies. Difficult handling does not a sim make. It’s not a terrible game, just misses out on some great potential. It would be better if they paid more attention to ffb and car physics than eye candy and weather effects. Having said that, the degrading road surfaces are quite good, if not a little overdone. Expand
  18. Feb 28, 2019
    Graphics are really good, and it's super realistic with track and weather changes making it very challenging. Definitely a step above Dirt Rally in every way.
  19. Apr 9, 2019
    Took me a while to get into but when you really get into the zone those new surface physics are amazing. There are some annoyances though, tyre choice is extremely vague to the point that I rarely bother, even though it certainly has some impact. Track choice is about as big as Dirt Rally 1, but there it was also a lacking factor. They are adding some of the old tracks as DLC but it's hardTook me a while to get into but when you really get into the zone those new surface physics are amazing. There are some annoyances though, tyre choice is extremely vague to the point that I rarely bother, even though it certainly has some impact. Track choice is about as big as Dirt Rally 1, but there it was also a lacking factor. They are adding some of the old tracks as DLC but it's hard to call that a plus (even though I think some people are leaving reviews that are unfairly harsh because of the DLC, and not the game itself, the DLC is a shame but it's never a real bother in my opinion. Just a little annoying). Overall I'd consider it at about the same level as the first one, and even though some wanky choices make it not the killer successor it should have been, it still brought me a lot of rally fun. Expand
  20. Jan 27, 2020
    What the hell its that users reviews? Really crazy people. Thats way I only see the metascore of profissional critics! Such a very very enjoyable game. In the beginning its very hard, but with time you just want to play all the time! (w/ wheel g29).
  21. Feb 26, 2019
    Great game. Better than Dirt Rally in every way. There are some issues with Racenet and the ffb is a little light but I have confidence that Codies will sort it all out.
  22. Feb 27, 2019
    Better than the original in almost every way. The handling, the graphics, the weather conditions and the track surface changes all make it more realistic. And that realism makes it challenging but so rewarding when you nail it. Just start with the starter cars, and go carefully on the throttle.
  23. Feb 26, 2019
    yeah its good mate, best rally sim and bloody hard.. single player rally and rallycross multiplayer, best of both worlds
  24. Feb 22, 2019
    El mejor juego de rallys que hay. Como el 1 pero mejorado. Fisicas mejoradas, desgaste de pisadas d rueda en los tramos, rally de catalunya añadido brutal!! Juego para jugar con volante
  25. Mar 10, 2019
    Initial premise:
    I've been playing for many hours and I have nothing to say about the game that I consider improved in every aspect ... mah ...
    Dear Codemasters I have to slap you ... you made some good sales with the first and you have earned the loaf rightly but with this result you made a serious mistake: put the season pass !!! Instead of keeping everything you gave to us players in
    Initial premise:
    Instead of keeping everything you gave to us players in the first inserting cars and circuits immediately was really necessary with the second to do it through a paid season pass ... you did not have to do it !!! I hope that on the next episode of the series you come back to do what you did with the first one.
  26. Jul 22, 2019
    Dirt Rally 2.0 is an amazing rally game no doubt, however the improvement from the previous one is
    shallow. I am a hard fan of Dirt Rally 1 and spent more than 60 hrs in it, even bought Wheel T150. Playing 2.0, I felt like this game is also well made. The physic feel great, graphice looks stunning. Interface of menu has been more stylish. Devs even added small gimmick like changing tyre, spare tyre. Replay camera also got improved. Ai driver is also adjusted to be quite easier in early ranking championship, which is reasonable if compare to inhuman ai in Dirt Rally 1. However, the abililty to restart the game was limited to 5 times, this makes the game more realistic. I love the changes in 2.0, however in my opinion, apart from AI, most changes are trivial. Graphic is not much different from Dirt 1, except I feel like it is harder to drive at dawn or evening because of the contrast of the light. There are some new maps in the absence of some old maps, but those new maps does not really feel much fresh.

On the bad parts though, first of all, the vanila Dirt 2.0 does not included Ice/Snow map in it, which is a shame. It makes variety in maps drop a lot. Anyway, you can buy these Ice/Snow maps in dlc though so it is not that bad for someone who can afford DLC. Second is the absence of Hill climb. Hill climb is the mode I like the lest in Dirt Rally 1 so I don't really care, but for someone who like hill climb, this may be a huge blow. Third, the requirement of always online even playing campaign, it does not affect much, but still if that day I have problem with my internet connection, I won't be able to play the game. Lastly, a lot of people complain about force feedback, that is worse than Dirt Rally 1 . For me myself, I rarely play with force feedback, so I could not tell much.

In Sum, for standard vanilla Dirt Rally 2.0, I give 8/10. If you buy all dlcs, which will add many maps , the score will be 9/10 or even 10/10 depends on the update. Without doubt, Dirt Rally 2.0 is one of the best rally games in the market, if not Dirt rally 1. Difficulty is still brutal but with easier AI in early ranking, at least beginners will have more room to breath. However, in higher ranking such as pro championship so on, the game might get harder since you can restart only 5 times, you can't spam restarting anymore. Still, Dirt Rally 2.0 is more friendly to new comers than Dirt Rally 1.
  27. Sep 25, 2019
    I play solely with a controller on a standard PS4. I put many grueling hours into Dirt Rally, and now I'm racking up the mileage on its successor, 2.0. The handling is, without a doubt, far, far improved upon the shopping trolley physics of the first game. For better or worse, it's nowhere near as frustrating a challenge as it used to be. I much prefer the handling in 2.0, despite notI play solely with a controller on a standard PS4. I put many grueling hours into Dirt Rally, and now I'm racking up the mileage on its successor, 2.0. The handling is, without a doubt, far, far improved upon the shopping trolley physics of the first game. For better or worse, it's nowhere near as frustrating a challenge as it used to be. I much prefer the handling in 2.0, despite not feeling the same level of accomplishment in crossing the finish line, let alone registering a fast time.

Graphics-wise, 2.0 steps up in some key areas, while detracting in others. Car models look almost indistinguishable from the last game, and some of the older (historic) cars still feature headlamps seemingly borrowed from GTA. Interiors in 2.0 are apparently not as detailed, but I can't tell the difference.

Daylight now looks photorealistic and might be too much of a distraction for some. Sometimes I feel the need to wear shades, even when brightness is set to a modest level. For those familiar with the way daylight is done in F1 2019, it's the same effect here but more pronounced. Personally, I like it because it makes a sim a sim. What I don't like is that colour in general now looks slightly washed out, and unlike what we got with the last game (I play both on the same TV).

Rally stages are now somewhat more visually diverse. The smaller (frequent) rainwater puddles are a great addition, but the larger (infrequent) ones unfortunately look low-res. Cars also make an unrealistic slapping sound when cutting through the larger puddles. Also, it would've been nice to have at least ONE snow event in the base game.

Race official and spectator models in 2.0 are copied over from the first game. That is, to say, they're taken straight out of GTA. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning. Also, I noticed that all spectators beyond the start line, including photographers, face perpendicular to the track – not diagonally, as you'd image they do in reality to observe an approaching car. Again, not a big deal, but worth mentioning because this is meant to be a sim. Moving between a bunch of emotionless zombies standing straight while facing each other on either side of the track is just plain creepy.

Moving onto sound; engine/exhaust notes are great but don't come anywhere close to the quality of the first game's snap, crackle and pop – in my opinion.

The new co-driver's voice is a mixed bag too. While the clarity of his voice is much appreciated, it doesn't sound realistic at all. It's far too clear, making it blatantly obvious that it was recorded in a soundproof studio with a professional set up. The last guy sounded like he was actually sitting beside me in the car, using an authentically crappy mic. Also, the new guy makes these monotone robotic comments at the end of each stage. I've never heard someone sound so depressed when winning. On the plus side, he 'reacts' vocally during hair-raising segments, which is a nice touch.

Content-wise, the 2.0 base game offers more or less the same amount as what we got before – minus hillclimbing. I'll be waiting until the price drops on the recently released Super Deluxe edition (or whatever the final, all-inclusive edition is going to be called).

Dirt Rally 2.0 is a better overall game than its predecessor, simply for the fact that it handles much better. Superior sound design doesn't beat the ability to make it to the finish line without shredding clothes and hurling controllers.
  28. Feb 26, 2019
    so here's what i think about the game until now , it is a step up from the first installment of the game though is not from dirt 4 . the game looks better than ever visually , graphics are pretty great and overall design is just fine , also physics and realism feels a bit better compared to previous titles . what is not so great especially compared to dirt 4 is the lag of variety in everyso here's what i think about the game until now , it is a step up from the first installment of the game though is not from dirt 4 . the game looks better than ever visually , graphics are pretty great and overall design is just fine , also physics and realism feels a bit better compared to previous titles . what is not so great especially compared to dirt 4 is the lag of variety in every aspect , very few vehicles , few events and different places which is pretty disappointing for me . also i am quite sure that this game shouldn't be full priced for any reason . Expand
  29. Jun 28, 2020
    Not what i expected...

-------------What i LIKED-------------------- -The road feels more alive -The sound effects of cars sound sick! -The tuning has more options -The AI has better difficulty -More Rally Cross tracks -------------What i DIDN'T like--------------- -First of all they removed all the good Dirt Rally 1.0 tracks including (Finland,Sweden,Acropolis and PIKES
    Not what i expected...

-------------What i LIKED--------------------

-The road feels more alive
    -The sound effects of cars sound sick!
    -The tuning has more options
    -The AI has better difficulty
    -More Rally Cross tracks

-------------What i DIDN'T like---------------

-First of all they removed all the good Dirt Rally 1.0 tracks including (Finland,Sweden,Acropolis and PIKES PEAK)
    Seriously Pikes Peak? Why to do that!
    -They changed the graphics, the lightning is a lot better but in overall they look really blurry now, especially the textures...
    -Some serious stutters from time to time, still playable but it is annoying...
    -The voice of Co-Driver sounds really "fake"
    -You have to be Online to play the career and it always uploads your stats to Race Net..
    -The force feedback on steering wheels feels weird and softer...
    -Ford Mustang and Aston Martin on a rally game? Are they serious? we need more Group A&B cars not SCI-FI cars...
    -I thought the handlings were close to RBR, but no they are not! Even Dirt Rally 1.0 felt more realistic in driving than that which is a 2015 game...

Conclusion:
    If you own Dirt Rally 1.0 there is no need to buy this because this one feels like an improved version of Dirt 4...
    I hope we get some proper updates and more content in the near future...
  30. Mar 8, 2019
    So Dirt Rally 2.0 is tipped as the most authentic off-road experience out there, and that claim definitely has some truth, with the new aspects of the game building on the previous games brilliant racing experience we might just have the best rally game since Colin McRae Rally
  31. Mar 3, 2021
    While the game is beautiful and technically impressive the design philosophy behind it is flawed at best and cruel at worst. Codemasters has decided that the best way to guide players is not to reward good play but punish poor performance. You routinely spend more to repair your cars than you earn in events leading to a cash vortex where 6 figure vehicles sit unused because you can'tWhile the game is beautiful and technically impressive the design philosophy behind it is flawed at best and cruel at worst. Codemasters has decided that the best way to guide players is not to reward good play but punish poor performance. You routinely spend more to repair your cars than you earn in events leading to a cash vortex where 6 figure vehicles sit unused because you can't afford to drive them. Likewise there is shockingly no tutorial or education content in the game so you are left to figure out all the complex mechanics out on your own, all the while loosing in game cash you need to repair said vehicle. And if that wasn’t enough the game is almost unplayable on a gamepad at anything over even modest speeds. A glaring deficiency for a game released on console...If you are an enthusiast with an expensive simulation set up, maybe there is fun to be had here, but for the average and even some hardcore gamers out there, there is only disappointment in one of the most inaccessible games I’ve ever had the misfortune of paying money for... Expand
  32. Nov 27, 2020
    I found this to be the most realistic driving game I've played since my days of 'Rally Championship' in PC. I haven't played that many of them, that's also true. But I found the driving experience way funnier than Gran Turismo, for instance.
    The only thing that left me a bit cold was the game modes, I tried the championships etc, but after 1 or 2 it started to feel repetitive and didn't have much motivation to keep going.
    Great driving game nevertheless.
  33. Jul 24, 2022
    The only thing that this game is lacking is solid campaign or at least some other means for me to stay hooked for longer. Otherwise Dirt Rally 2.0 is amazing game, with grate maps, and the best riding physics that I have ever encounter. All driving games seems shallow after Dirt.
  34. May 6, 2020
    Genuinely never had less fun with a video game. A game for masochists, through and through. I've played Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 but this installment seems just hellbent on annoying me. Now depending on when you run a stage the course may be severely rutted, adding an extra layer of random frustration to races.
    The Rallycross mode A.I. is also more irritating than challenging; cars will
    The Rallycross mode A.I. is also more irritating than challenging; cars will gladly leave their race line just to try and smash you into an obstacle or knock you out of your turn, which is just silly. Racing with the pack is almost impossible, you have to break out to a lead or it feels pointless.
    I gave it a 5 because it's clearly made well, but I do not enjoy it. Also, having to be online to play is LAME.
  35. Jan 5, 2022
    who in their right mind makes CAREER mode online only? you are only making piracy seem like a good idea and honestly, most of the time pirating a game is more consumer friendly, which is what I recommend you do for any codemasters game.
  36. Jun 19, 2020
    I'm a huge fan of Dirt series and I've been playing since DIrt 1. But Rally series of Dirt are unplayable, literally unplayable!
    Graphics are nothing special, the gameplay is the worst in the whole driving history!
    I'm giving last chance to Dirt 5, and if they don't bring series back like it was in Dirt 1-2-3, I quit from this game forever probably.
  37. Aug 25, 2020
    They gave the game away om PS+ and In an see way, there's no way Id ever buy this out of free will. It's too hard, it's meant for try hards. This isn't something the normal gamer plays to have fun.
  38. Jun 21, 2020
    The perfect game for anyone who loves racing and absolutely hates having fun or playing something that can be played without clenching your **** the whole time, because you know if you hit 1/10th of a molecule of a rock your car is flying off to Mars.
  39. May 8, 2020
    believe me its really garbage. you think driving plastic cars no psychic no graphic.overrated game
  40. Apr 27, 2020
    Non migliorano mai...Il solito titolo. Difficoltà nel giocare online con gli amici, menu non chiari, livellamento e personalizzazione online inesistenti, singolo noioso, divertimento al minimo. Rimpiango i tempi di Dirt 3 e dell amata modalità Cat N Mouse
  41. Oct 28, 2020
    Nice graphics, overall ok physics, poor pace notes, but RWD physics is just garbage. Always online is the utter garbage.
  42. Aug 9, 2020
    Mais um excelente simulador de rally, gostei muito do que vi e joguei por semanas, ainda pretendo pegar a platina um dia de tão bom que é esse jogo, recomendo muito para quem gosta do estilo.
  43. Apr 11, 2020
    Codemasters one love! I don't understand why people rate this so low
  44. May 6, 2020
    I miss open world and a little better environment graphics. The driving is ready cool and the game makes fun. Great gift for rally fans...
  45. Jul 12, 2022
    This is one of those games that isn't beginner friendly, as there are many things which need to be learned in order to really master the car and to know how the car will react. Here even the driving assists won't help you, you will probably still sometimes end crashing into the nearest tree or hidden rock if you don't fully understand your co-driver, which is probably the most detailed andThis is one of those games that isn't beginner friendly, as there are many things which need to be learned in order to really master the car and to know how the car will react. Here even the driving assists won't help you, you will probably still sometimes end crashing into the nearest tree or hidden rock if you don't fully understand your co-driver, which is probably the most detailed and human-like co-driver I've ever seen.
    This is not a licensed WRC title so don't expect the newest cars and liveries in it, nor the tracks are, the tracks aren't real, but they are pretty the same thing of what to expect from real tracks, the track design isn't really the most important thing as the surface and driving physics are, which is what Codemasters probably put the most effort in it, which can be seen from the first time you jump into a stage.
    While the WRC cars aren't licensed, the RallyCross cars and tracks are, both 2019 and 2020 season.
    Apart from those, there will be many historical and well-known cars like the Lancia Stratos, Subaru Impreza,... but there are some which aren't here, which in my opinion deserved the spot within the game, like the Citroen Saxo and Xsara, the Toyota Corolla and Celica and the Hyundai i20.
    Well, what about the Career Mode? Well, that's the thing in which Dirt Rally 2.0 falls as there isn't a really a Career Mode, you complete Championships or Events (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and AI Challenges), you get money with which you buy new cars or mechanics, buy upgrades for your crew and car, or you spend it on repairing cars, all with online connectivity only.

All in all, I think this game is so far one of the best rally simulator, there are certain things which needs implementing, like a Career Mode similar to the WRC titles and more Weather and Time settings available for each track and stage.
    Well, if you are more like a casual rally player and if you don't have a steering wheel, I would most likely recommend you to stick to the WRC titles.
  46. Feb 20, 2022
    Game is good,but too many dlc (track,cars..) to buy,so its not worth!! If i buy game give me all track and stages!!
  47. Aug 24, 2020
    Great sound design, great stages, and fantastic handling model. The greatest rally game ever created. The end.
  48. Oct 10, 2020
    Enfin un jeu qui offre un peut plus de réalisme dans la conduite beaucoup dise qu'il est injouable (on dirais un certain moment) mais j'ai plus l'impression qui requiert un bon niveau afin d'en profiter pleinement (si vous ettes curieux de savoir à quoi ressemble la spécial d'une personne qui en profite pleinement allez donc sur YouTube vous ne serais pas déçu) . Les graphismes des décorsEnfin un jeu qui offre un peut plus de réalisme dans la conduite beaucoup dise qu'il est injouable (on dirais un certain moment) mais j'ai plus l'impression qui requiert un bon niveau afin d'en profiter pleinement (si vous ettes curieux de savoir à quoi ressemble la spécial d'une personne qui en profite pleinement allez donc sur YouTube vous ne serais pas déçu) . Les graphismes des décors environent n'est pas très convaincant mais bon... C'est un jeu de voiture donc pour moi c'est pas le plus gênant ! Je suis conquis ! Expand
  49. Jan 15, 2021
    One of best simulations out there. Driving is really difficult when it comes to high speed and difficult tracks. Car really work like Irl, for example if you use automatic transmission gears change when the rpm is maxed for car, and often do it a little late which when we add full gas our engine overheats really quickly. You have to learn every car on every surface with every weather.One of best simulations out there. Driving is really difficult when it comes to high speed and difficult tracks. Car really work like Irl, for example if you use automatic transmission gears change when the rpm is maxed for car, and often do it a little late which when we add full gas our engine overheats really quickly. You have to learn every car on every surface with every weather. Graphics are incredible for a simulation game. Mechanics of making your team better is a strong aspect of making progress in the game. The faster cars you will drive, the higher risk of damaging the car is and here is your team comes in really important. When you upgrade them you will be able to do more fixes in tracks brake and it will be less cost and with the better cars it gets really expensive. Expand
  50. Jun 19, 2021
    Игра хорошая, но слишком реалистичная, что делает управление на джойстике невозможным, НО это и есть лучшая сторона игры, нужно тренероватся чтобы победить. Но в целом игра мне понравилась. Если вам не нравятся такие гонки, где нужно тренероватся чтобы быть успешным то покупайте need for speed. Dirt rally это для меня как bloodborne в мире гонок, я получаю огромный кайф когда занимаюИгра хорошая, но слишком реалистичная, что делает управление на джойстике невозможным, НО это и есть лучшая сторона игры, нужно тренероватся чтобы победить. Но в целом игра мне понравилась. Если вам не нравятся такие гонки, где нужно тренероватся чтобы быть успешным то покупайте need for speed. Dirt rally это для меня как bloodborne в мире гонок, я получаю огромный кайф когда занимаю ВНИМАНИЕ! хотя-бы 27 место! Думаю вы поняли сложность этой игры за это респект разработчикам, они не делают игры для людей которые собираются сразу сразу занимать 1-вое место. Это очень смелый шаг, и за это 9/10 -1 балл, потому что всё таки оооочень сложно(кстати я играл без галочки реалистичное управление, боюсь представить что творится с ней) Надеюсь данный отзыв вам помог Expand
  51. Oct 8, 2021
    I really like the view of New Zealand, the gameplay is more friendly, not too difficult to master, I wish there were more rally maps because I don't like playing rallycross
  52. May 6, 2021
    DR 2,0 in basic version is lacking content but GOTY is a great semi-sim game for rally lovers; good looking, with great thrilling sound, real-life special stages, great gravel and snow simulation, average tarmac simulation. My favoirute rally game but lacking content in basic version and tarmac feel are not enough for a full score. GOTY for me is 9/10 but basic version 7,5/10.
  53. Sep 30, 2021
    Dirt Rally 2.0 looks & sounds beautiful, but that's about it. The game is borderline unplayable due to difficulty. I'm not a pro neither a total noob. I've platinum'd Dirt4 and managed to be in the top 10% of leaderboards there... but this is another level. You probably need a good rig (aka: driving wheel & pedals) and also be a professional driver to remotely have fun with this gameDirt Rally 2.0 looks & sounds beautiful, but that's about it. The game is borderline unplayable due to difficulty. I'm not a pro neither a total noob. I've platinum'd Dirt4 and managed to be in the top 10% of leaderboards there... but this is another level. You probably need a good rig (aka: driving wheel & pedals) and also be a professional driver to remotely have fun with this game instead of suffering all the time. This is punishment at every corner, literally. Staying in the track is a feat on its own, and if you drive a RWD car that's closer to a prowess.

In short: even long time racing adepts will have a hard time enjoying this (this is not taunting, you'll get frustrated, just believe me). Every other casual player STAY AWAY or waste your money. You have been warned. Professionals might give it a chance.
  54. Aug 18, 2021
    I love this game
    The grind from using a FWD Lancia to using an AWD Audi quattro at ridiculous speeds is great
    I also really liked how I started off terrible at the game to getting some decent results in the daily challenges the graphics are stunning and the world geometry was breathtaking, I felt like I was actually there if you like sim racers or maybe you're willing to put in the
    I love this game
    if you like sim racers or maybe you're willing to put in the effort to get better then I would recommend buying this game
  55. Jun 30, 2022
    Lol the user score underlines how dumb gamers are these days. They'll give unfinished "hard" games that get balanced post launch (ahem Elden Ring), or just never get finished, a 10/10, and give this game a 0, because they cant drive. Like wow. This game has extremely precise controls, amazing simulation physics, almost zero bugs, cars and tracks like crazy for pennies on the dollarLol the user score underlines how dumb gamers are these days. They'll give unfinished "hard" games that get balanced post launch (ahem Elden Ring), or just never get finished, a 10/10, and give this game a 0, because they cant drive. Like wow. This game has extremely precise controls, amazing simulation physics, almost zero bugs, cars and tracks like crazy for pennies on the dollar compared to stuff like GT, it's a no brainer for racers who actually know how to race. You wanna play a game that takes ACTUAL SKILL, play this. Its actually down to you this time, no anvils falling from above to squish you, and you just avoid it (ahem fromsoft games), no, you actually need skill. This game is FANTASTIC, because it actually requires a real world skill, not some cheese you got off Fextralife. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 34 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 12, 2019
    Dirt Rally 2.0 is back to show us how difficult it is to drive rallies around the world.
  2. Apr 5, 2019
    The king has met his match. Dirt Rally 2.0 is a worthy successor to the legendary Richard Burns Rally and every true rally fan should already be playing this gem. There are plenty of brilliant additions compared to the first installment and the driving model is... well, simply the best.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 14, 2019
    The return of designed, not generated, tracks is massively welcome, and the visual upgrade is superb. A masterclass in consequence-tempered driving, this is simply the best rally sim yet. [Issue#160, p.94]