4.5

1. Jun 18, 2020
    What a disappointment. It offers nothing, shallow gameplay, shallow story(although picks up later on), average graphics, bad Controller controls, dead multiplayer. This game is just bunch of ideas thrown together without anything compelling.

Could be a fun game for $20, but not it's current price.
  2. Jun 20, 2020
    An attempt at something different but fails at launch with dead multiplayer, subpar graphics, stale gameplay and an assortment of ideas gone wrong.
  3. Jun 17, 2020
    Disintegration is something different in the over saturated FPS market. It skillfully combines squad management and first person gunplay to create a satisfying cerebral experience for the player. While the strategy elements are nowhere as deep as what you’ll find in an RTS; they strike a nice balance between plentiful and streamlined and you can effectively multitask in the heat ofDisintegration is something different in the over saturated FPS market. It skillfully combines squad management and first person gunplay to create a satisfying cerebral experience for the player. While the strategy elements are nowhere as deep as what you’ll find in an RTS; they strike a nice balance between plentiful and streamlined and you can effectively multitask in the heat of intense sci-fi firefights. Issuing commands, shooting and dodging incoming fire, healing teammates, scanning the environment, and using special ordinance abilities all simultaneously puts you in a zen like flow state. This is a tough game to compare to others but I’d say if you like the ability multitasking of Doom Eternal and the light but fluid squad tactics of Star Wars Republic Commando than this will be your jam. Just make sure you play on a high difficulty setting. Expand
  4. Jun 19, 2020
    I didn't buy the game but had the beta of it.
    But as it stands, the game hasn't changed much positively.
    The lame gameplay is still the same and it seems to be just as boring as the beta.
    Too bad about it.
  5. Jun 20, 2020
    This text does not contain spoilers
    The main problem with the game is that the game is terribly repetitive.
    The same thing happened with Anthem.
    Conclusion: If you don't care about boring gameplay, then this title can get a little attention, just a little fun.
  6. Jun 29, 2020
    What a waste of money and time wtf is this garbage ass game , I can’t believe that halo director created such a trash
  7. Jun 28, 2020
    I'll give it a ten because I wan't to see what they can do in the future, cool? cool.
  8. Jun 19, 2020
    One of the worst game I have ever seen in my life I dont even own it either I just seen it on YouTube and it looks soooooo bad
  9. Jun 17, 2020
    The story is contrived, you don't even know why they "Red Eyes' are after you or the brains you save.

You don't have a choice during mission startup for weapons or crew load out. Your Gravcycle is easily damaged, and you can die easily, which ends the mission. Most of the weapons you're given do little damage, particularly to the other air cycles, which are flying Tanks with serious damage dealing weapons. You can let your team die but you have to revive and heal them in order to use their special abilities because most of them only have shotguns, or single shot bow. Their special abilities are what do most of the damage but only to ground units, when it comes to other enemy air units you're on your own,

Most missions have sections with multiple waves with mixed ground and air units and your given a Gravcycle with a weapon combo that either doesn't suit the mission or just doesn't have enough damage. The shotgun and grenade launcher work fine on little ground units with no health but do nothing to the heavily armored air units, even when you level them up. The Enemy AI are focused on the player so you die quickly, unless your team gets involved, there's no cover for you to hide behind and your team's weapons are weak against the enemy, even when you level up their skills. In fact one of your team doesn't even have weapons, he just pummels things with his fists and every time you level up a skill he pounds his chest and makes noises like a Gorilla.

Your team runs where ever you point your camera so if there's enemy attacking you in another direction, they won't defend or run to attack unless you point your camera there. There's an enemy that likes to drop three mines all the time, your team will always run right into them and then complain about being severely injured. The AI is stupid and your Teammates seem to be dummer than the enemy AI.

All of that speaking from the experience of playing on easy. I didn't even bother with the online PvP. I can't even say that the squad management was different or interesting, they did it better in the original Rainbow Six.

Don't waste your money.
  10. Jun 19, 2020
    Not bad, not great. Just an okay game. I appreciate the attempt at doing something different but it just seems like the game needed something else.
  11. Jun 23, 2020
    this game was mediocre at best did have some enjoyables moments though would play again
  12. Jul 2, 2020
    Let's begin' with the positive, shall we?
    -Art
    -Themes -Soundtrack -Gameplay -Acting And the short negatives: -Gameplay variation -Kind of short Basically, this game is beyond worth it! It has rough patches that are easily overlooked due to the non-impact it has on your gameplay and/or story-telling, the innovative gameplay takes just a while to get used to, it's pretty easy
    Let's begin' with the positive, shall we?
    -Art
    -Themes
    -Soundtrack
    -Gameplay
    -Acting

And the short negatives:
    -Gameplay variation
    -Kind of short

Basically, this game is beyond worth it!
    the innovative gameplay takes just a while to get used to, it's pretty easy to control once you give it a go a few times (there is a tutorial before either the multiplayer or singleplayer)
    the only difficulty gameplay-wise is the different teams in multiplayer since they all have different stats and abilities, but there you can test them before playing.

overall... this is a game that I have been waiting for, for a long time!
    maybe it's just the coincidence of mixing stuff I love, but I do love this game!

I do hope for more in the future, V1interactive gave the first step, lets hope for many more in this journey!
    :D

Mixed or average reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 1, 2020
    Disintegration absolutely nails the idea of managing a squad and blasting away at the opposition from within your high anti-gravity horse, but some rough edges in the multiplayer department derails this ambitious concept before it can truly stand out from the pack.
  2. Jun 25, 2020
    Disintegration's main draws are the intriguing story and unique gameplay, that make it transcend the boundaries we'd normally associate with genre. If not for some minor flaws - like an overabundance of invisible walls and mediocre AI - it would receive an even higher score.
  3. Jun 23, 2020
    I really want to love Disintegration - even if it's just for it's originality, satisfying robot shooting and for the fact that it can be played in single player - but the final product is just not as original as that it wants to be. With a stronger focus on the graycycle-action and without all the unnecessary RTS-elements, an potential follow-up might be hit.