5.1

1. Jan 16, 2020
    8.5/10 But worth it, if you loved these games as a kid!!!! 10/10 for all these dumb 0-1 rating lol.

If you loved theses games as a kid you'll love theses games as an adult. Wait for a sale if $30 is too much for you( I got it for $20). I always like the sega Aladdin better so I don't mind it's missing the S.N. version. Lion King is as hard/fun as you remember it ( save files help with the anger lol). I honestly love how these games! I feel like I'm playing on my Sega.... FLAWS AND ALL BABY!! No game is perfect but it's easy to be jaded with all the games out today. Enjoy my old school sega friends!!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 13, 2020
    Should this collection exist? I’m not sure. Am I glad it exists? Absolutely. Disney Classic Games did a great job of bringing two past greats to modern platforms. Although I wouldn’t recommend it to those with no nostalgia for the originals, I’m confident that those who remember them will appreciate this trip to the past. Now excuse me as I blast the volume to Be Prepared and start a fresh no-rewind playthrough of Lion King — I’m a masochist.
  2. Dec 2, 2019
    Jump back in time to the 16-bit era with these Disney classic games originally found on the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. Not a collection for everyone, but for those gripped by this pure nostalgia. These titles haven’t necessarily aged well, but there are enough added features to mitigate some unfair difficulty with; save features, a rewind button, extra difficulty settings, and the ability to watch a game playthrough and jump in at any point. Also with a lot of bonus content with multiple versions of each game, interviews with the creators and a plethora of original art that grounds you in the context to help you appreciate the games more.
  3. Nov 13, 2019
    Two games that people of any age will love.