7.9

1. Aug 7, 2021
    I had a very good time playing this! And to be honest I want more!
    The art and the character design is outstanding, is like Watch Cartoon Network!
    Thank you this masterpiece! Thank you Humble Games!
  2. Aug 7, 2021
    Thanks to the SUPER RAD devs of Dodgeball Academia!
    It was really fun to follow OTTO in his journey. I think you could work better in some story points and maybe create more quests, but I understant this is an Indie.
    I hope u can make a lot of money to make a sequence! The artstyle is very Cartoonish! It was really cool to see every movement. The experience in Switch is even better,
    Thanks to the SUPER RAD devs of Dodgeball Academia!
    I hope u can make a lot of money to make a sequence!

The artstyle is very Cartoonish! It was really cool to see every movement.
    The experience in Switch is even better, I started on Gamepass.
  3. Aug 7, 2021
    This game is gorgeous! There are a lot of animations and wonderfull things!
    Mix RPG and Sport... specially Dodgeball is a great idea... I'm addicted of big games and AAA but it was a great surprise! Otto is the best main Character of the year!
    Oh an sure I love animes and some lines was really fun to read.
  4. Sep 27, 2021
    A perfect indie game. Beautiful, fun. funny and even emotional in some moments. The characters are extremely charismatic and are a joy to fallow their adventures. The gameplay is amazing and simple to play but has lots of depht. I really can't find anything bad about this game. Its was such a good experience. I think I'm not giving a 10 because the musics, even being good and catchy, areA perfect indie game. Beautiful, fun. funny and even emotional in some moments. The characters are extremely charismatic and are a joy to fallow their adventures. The gameplay is amazing and simple to play but has lots of depht. I really can't find anything bad about this game. Its was such a good experience. I think I'm not giving a 10 because the musics, even being good and catchy, are not really amazing. But I can't recommend enough! Expand
  5. Aug 11, 2021
    Hey Sony you should make more games like this one!
    Great Art, Great Music, Great Characters, Great GAME!

6. Aug 12, 2021
    It's such a nice game guys. Specially if u have a kid, we are tryng all the challenges and battles together and it was very fun. It's good to se more dodgeball games. Congrats to art and code team who build this beautiful game.
  7. Aug 13, 2021
    Thank you to give a '' Golf Storish'' game to PC, and other consoles. This game is adorable. Art,Code,Music, Gd = 10! You should be proud of it!
  8. Aug 14, 2021
    My son is crazy with this game! He keeps throwing the pillows in everyone shouting BALLTIMATE or saying he is Otto!
    Just to congrats the team, I would like to know if you are thinking about Dodgeball Academia 2. Will be great!

9. Aug 15, 2021
    Thank you for giving to playstation a Game who could be an Exclusive for Nintendo.
    We love it! What a game! It's true, is not a BIG RPG Game with a BIG Story... but you can finish it during a great weekend and have a lot fun!
    Will be great to see more games like this.
  10. Aug 17, 2021
    It`s like playing a Cartoon Network Show! I love all the characters, I love the designs, I love this idea!
    Please make more games like this!

Otto and Balloony are the best!
  11. Aug 24, 2021
    I'm very proud of this game because I'm Brazilian and this cames from my country...
    I love the artstyle and the characters. Thank you for this sweet game!
    I hope you can enjoy it
  12. Sep 3, 2021
    Orgulho em ver um jogo Brasileiro fazendo tanto sucesso!
    O jogo é maravilhoso e estou mto orgulhosa do meu país!
    FORA BOLSONARO
  13. Sep 9, 2021
    Jogo bem maneiro e bem balanceado, mas o melhor mesmo são os diálogos que são bem vividos e não são robotizados como em outros jogos, adorei o game :)
  14. Sep 9, 2021
    Good Game.
    I hope Humble Games make Dodgeball Academia 2 and many others like Inazuma Eleven.
    Saludos de Argentina
  15. Sep 30, 2021
    Best BrRPG/JRPG ever.
    I like the artstyle and the gags. 10/10
    I want Dodgeball Academia 2 Humble Games.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 27, 2021
    Dodgeball Academia hits the mark in almost every way. It’s a great combination of classic and new game ideas coming together in a charming adventure. Fans of JRPGs looking for something a little different should get on this court and play some ball.
  2. PLAY
    Sep 20, 2021
    From great art to fun combat and a truly unique idea for something that isn’t a sports 8 game, Dodgeball Academia scores a lot of goals. Get on this court. [Issue#6, p.91]
  3. Aug 20, 2021
    Dodgeball Academia's campaign that's full of distinct characters and rewarding RPG elements is quite a treat to progress through. With that in mind, I thought the core dodgeball gameplay was too needlessly limiting to provide consistently engaging gameplay.