8.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 26, 2020
    2016s Doom was brilliant in its own right. A quite simple, fast paced gore-fest challenging your movement-aiming skills to the max. A contemporary return to DOOMs very roots.

This one is different and adds to the formula with extensive tactics. Every arena, every enemy requires certain weapons, skills & kill-shortcuts. All executed in the right sequence while constantly moving and jumping in the right patterns. Plus: placing glory kills and chainsaw-fatalities to refill life and ammo. And despite all that complexity it is even faster than its predecessor.

Doom eternal can be frustrating at times and has a steep learning curve. But those who are willing to learn and master its demanding mechanics will experience a demon-slaying-flow intense and rewarding like no other FPS-experience before. And finally feel like the fcking DOOM-guy himself.

Hard to learn and hard to master it is. But also hard to resist. A full 10 for me.
  2. Mar 20, 2020
    Doom Eternal is awesome!! Better than 2016 The campaing is brutal but Battlemode is interesting and good.
  3. Mar 20, 2020
    DOOM Eternal is an amazing game, the gameplay is some of the best I’ve seen in gaming just because of how smooth it runs and how addicting, fun and gruesome it is. The music explains itself, everyone knows Mick Gordon is the boss when it comes to gaming soundtracks, especially for something as fast-paced and frenetic as DOOM Eternal. The graphics stunned me when I saw them, they lookedDOOM Eternal is an amazing game, the gameplay is some of the best I’ve seen in gaming just because of how smooth it runs and how addicting, fun and gruesome it is. The music explains itself, everyone knows Mick Gordon is the boss when it comes to gaming soundtracks, especially for something as fast-paced and frenetic as DOOM Eternal. The graphics stunned me when I saw them, they looked amazing, nothing was ever to low rez and looked blurry, it all looked very realistic and was amazing. The frame rate never stuttered for me, it ran smooth as butter, even during fights with many, many demons. The level design is also amazing, it all runs smoothly when progressing through the level and each location never really felt the same, there was always new things to see, and new collectibles to find. Speaking of collectibles, there are a LOT of collectibles to find, from figurines to lore books and all the sort, and they are also a lot of fun to discover and search for. Also, the game has a lot of replay ability, I find with doom games that I like to start a new run after I beat it, except on a harder difficulty, so I can challenge myself, and try and get better and better at the combat. Overall, Doom Eternal is AMAZING, it is and probably will be, one of the best games of the year. Expand
  4. Mar 20, 2020
    One of the best FPS ever made, amazing music, great action, great gameplay.
  5. Mar 22, 2020
    Doom eternal is a fast paced, doesn’t waste your time, fast paced FPS that doesn’t disappoint. This game is the perfect sequel to doom 2016 and isn’t a copy paste of doom 2016 and is much more harder than the first one and doesn’t mess around. Soundtrack is back a just as exciting and has new demons that will challenge your skill to the max
  6. Mar 21, 2020
    DOOM Eternal is an amazing FPS game, with fun but challenging dynamic combat against hell's forces, beautiful created visuals to help distinguish demons form one another and interesting story total mostly through codex entries scattered through out the many arena like levels in game combine with a kick-ass soundtrack composed by the immensely talented Mick Gordon with help from heavy metalDOOM Eternal is an amazing FPS game, with fun but challenging dynamic combat against hell's forces, beautiful created visuals to help distinguish demons form one another and interesting story total mostly through codex entries scattered through out the many arena like levels in game combine with a kick-ass soundtrack composed by the immensely talented Mick Gordon with help from heavy metal screamers. DOOM Eternal is by far one of the great game to come out this year. id Software have truly out done themselves but now the question remains. Do become the Slayer in an epic conquest to save humanity and destroy hell! Or will just be a mortally challenged scum waiting for your arm to be snapped off and impaled into year head? Expand
  7. Mar 21, 2020
    This game gives you and absolute adrenaline burst, gameplay is frenetic, fast and even more visceral than previous DOOM, there are changes on how you progress through the game that reminds me more to the Shadow Warrior remake back in 2013 (which was superb) than any other game of the DOOM franchise, for some people is bad for me is fine.

There a plenty of upgrades you can do, very

There a plenty of upgrades you can do, very similar to DOOM 2016 but with some minor additions.

This game is a blast and totally worth it if you like blood, gore, fast paced shooting and to be out of ammo 45% of your time.
  8. Mar 21, 2020
    I encourage you to read this all:
    I encourage you to read this all:
    Alright I really feel the need to address the whole “Hate” thing going on with DOOM Eternal. Now these hate reviews aren’t that common, nor do they contain any constructive criticism from what I’ve seen. No, they’re balls of frustration conveyed with words from what seems like inexperienced DOOM players who want the copy of the same game from 2016. Hell, even some players complain about it’s Multiplayer mode, wanting it to be more emphasized on. I can’t tell you how many reviews I’ve seen straining their necks to point out that DOOM Eternal is “bad” because it doesn’t have a Deathmatch mode. What’s even better are reviews who complain about resource management, yes it does bring in some criticism that I can agree with but most of it is just spitfire about how the ammo capacity is too low and hard to maintain. Or even the small amounts of platforming in the game which isn’t hard AT ALL, it’s there for “pacing” it doesn’t feel like Mario and it doesn’t take up more than 15% of the game- Actually I’ll tell you, I found the most inaccurate and hilarious reviews to be from people who haven’t even gotten through half the game. 90mins for these people seems like the cut-off, like it’s enough time to give a final verdict on a game. Now yes, the game doesn’t have the best first impression. I will agree with that. Though for how many haters who give a review on this game with such little experience is just astounding.
    Resource Management - Yes, Eternal is different in this aspect, it’s not hard at all to maintain though. The game has a thing called a Chainsaw, you use it on fodder demons to get tons of ammo. One fuel pip recharges after every 10-15 seconds. Unless you can’t aim, a 10sec cooldown for another flood of ammo shouldn’t be an issue. Fodder demons spawn infinitely until an area is finished off as well, so you really don’t run out of ammo unless you’re not using the Chainsaw properly. There are a few dry parts in some hallways that don’t have fodder and just heavies but you have two grenade types up to that point, a flamethrower mounted on your shoulder and something called a BloodPunch that knocks about 50 HP off of any Demon. So you’re not really defenseless.
    Art Direction and Style - Ok I’ll 100% agree that the Revenant looks awful in Eternal. Though the other designs really don’t convey the word “Cartoonish” or “Ugly” to me. I mean it’s supposed to feel like an Adult Saturday morning Cartoon anyways. That’s what game director Hugo Martin wanted and most people are onboard. If you don’t like that idea, well that just shows you don’t do your homework before you buy a game. Yes, the grounded style for pickups in 2016 would have worked well in Eternal. Going from picking up a gun off of a mutilated corpse feels like it’s part of the environment rather than picking up a floating neon-colored one instead. So yes, the style is a little overboard but the graphics have improved immensely. First Impression - So where people only play a few hours and then make their review, I can see partly why, but the other half of me questions their logic on how it makes sense to review a game you’ve barely dipped your toe into. DOOM Eternal doesn’t have the best first impression, that is very true. The learning curve is way bigger than 2016’s. Though around level five, the game really starts to take off, really giving you the action and blood and gore you so desired. Oh and good news to anyone who hates that purple sludge, level five is the last level you’ll ever see it. So I encourage anyone sort of off-put by the game’s first impressions to keep playing.
    I could keep countering every complaint thrown at this game, do you know why? No it’s not because I love the game (But yes, I do immensely enjoy it), no it’s because every complaint is some type of nitpick or feature or mechanic that doesn’t mix in well with their playstyle, and also because I’m running out of room. Y’know maybe just learn the game? Better yet, maybe give GOOD criticism because from what I’ve seen, any stars below 3, or a score below a 70, are just full of complaints. Please stop, stop giving bad reviews to a game if you yourself can’t even give reasonable/constructive criticism. It’s hard to perfect perfection, and to anyone who’s truly played Eternal, they’ll get that reference. DOOM Eternal improves upon the gameplay in every way along with the music, the level design, the graphics, the AI and the Movement. Yes, the storytelling is meh and the 3rd person cutscenes feel modernized in a bad way, the Revenant looks awful and it doesn’t have the same level of grit that 2016 had. Though compared to the pros, these complaints that do in fact come from “Users” of Eternal, seem like minor inconveniences and that’s exactly what they are, simple nitpicks. Buy the game, it’s the most DOOM that DOOM has ever been.
  9. Mar 21, 2020
    Mano esse jogo é muito bom bixo manerão melhor que o doom 2016 nao sei como, mas qualquer um que curte um jogo rapido gostará desse jogo
  10. Mar 23, 2020
    Good game, beautiful music, violence. Everything like in Doom 2016 but better.
  11. Mar 21, 2020
    I am not a hard core FPS gamer. I play maybe one or two a year all the way through to the end. I only explain this because I think there are a lot of people in my age range now 40-50 that are still solid gamers but not people that have time to play every game that comes out. If you fall into this group and enjoy an occasional FPS then I highly recommend this game. It has that classicI am not a hard core FPS gamer. I play maybe one or two a year all the way through to the end. I only explain this because I think there are a lot of people in my age range now 40-50 that are still solid gamers but not people that have time to play every game that comes out. If you fall into this group and enjoy an occasional FPS then I highly recommend this game. It has that classic arcade shooter feel that Doom 64 gave me back in the day. It’s smooth, has a super fun campaign and it looks beautiful. I never felt bored or repetitive. I played it through easy first then normal and I’m going to play through it again on the higher difficulties. I never do that anymore. Seriously worth the investment just to play the campaign through. A+ Bethesda, great job recapturing that arcade shooter fast past head exploding feel of the 90s. Expand
  12. Mar 23, 2020
    Multiplayer is the only fly in the ointment to this otherwise stellar thrill ride of a game.
  13. Jan 31, 2021
    This game has certainly earned a place in my top 10 FPS titles of all the time !
    Such a challenging game, but it won't stop you if you'd prefer to take a breezy tour through metal album landscapes and demon guts !!
    And dont forget to put the difficulty on Nightmare ...
  14. Feb 1, 2021
    The series is nostalgic for me and I love that a new installment was done so well. I noticed myself taking long, deep breaths during one battle sequence and realized my mindfulness habits for anxiety were kicking in because of how intense the combat was... I hadn't had that feeling from a game in a really long time, and it was pretty damn exhilarating.
  15. Feb 8, 2021
    All in all, from a gameplay standpoint it's one of the best SP FPS games ever, and a clear improvement over Doom 2016 in all of the ways that matter most. There's really not much else like this in the modern market. In an age in which arena shooters and movement based shooters are dying and the market is overwhelmingly shifting towards slower, less intense genres like tactical shooters andAll in all, from a gameplay standpoint it's one of the best SP FPS games ever, and a clear improvement over Doom 2016 in all of the ways that matter most. There's really not much else like this in the modern market. In an age in which arena shooters and movement based shooters are dying and the market is overwhelmingly shifting towards slower, less intense genres like tactical shooters and Battle Royales, it's nice to know that a game like this can still be made and find success. I'll get sappy for a second and say this: Thank you, id Software. You're the only AAA developer that still cares about the things I value in a shooter. Expand
  16. Feb 9, 2021
    it's DOOM, if you are into action packed fps games this is definitely a game to get.
  17. Feb 10, 2021
    Good Level Design
    Decent Storyline
    Really Good Voice Acting
    High Replayability
    Satisfactory Gameplay
    BADASS Soundtrack(Thanks to Mick Gordon)
  18. Feb 15, 2021
    When DOOM came out in 2016, I was shocked of how good it was. When DOOM Eternal came out in 2020, I was shocked of how better is than DOOM (2016). This should say something.
  19. Feb 15, 2021
    Graphics are absolutely stunning along with the layout of the levels. Game is very very fun.
  20. Feb 15, 2021
    Same as Doom 2016 but without the flaws the previous 2016 installment had. The campaign is simply perfect yet a bit disappointing when it comes to boss fights. The final boss didn't feel threatening at all and I had no issues beating it. The soundtrack fits the ambiance and pace of the game so incredibly well. Time flies when I play this game and the immersion is complete, I highlySame as Doom 2016 but without the flaws the previous 2016 installment had. The campaign is simply perfect yet a bit disappointing when it comes to boss fights. The final boss didn't feel threatening at all and I had no issues beating it. The soundtrack fits the ambiance and pace of the game so incredibly well. Time flies when I play this game and the immersion is complete, I highly recommend this game, even at full price. Expand
  21. Feb 16, 2021
    Very great game. One of my caveats with DOOM 2016 was the level design. After a while, walking down one corridor after another gets tedious. The wonder of being on Mars didn’t last long either. Therefore, I was pleased to see that Eternal is the exact opposite. You will explore multiple planets and realms, both familiar and new ones. I was often surprised by the exquisite visual direction,Very great game. One of my caveats with DOOM 2016 was the level design. After a while, walking down one corridor after another gets tedious. The wonder of being on Mars didn’t last long either. Therefore, I was pleased to see that Eternal is the exact opposite. You will explore multiple planets and realms, both familiar and new ones. I was often surprised by the exquisite visual direction, which paints a diabolical picture of the game’s mildly horrifying locations. Expand
  22. Feb 16, 2021
    Doom Eternal is the best "Gameplay" game. It knows its story is dumb but its fun and the fact that a guy literally too angry to die is Bhopping around killing demons is is top tier.
  23. Feb 16, 2021
    Nice step up from Doom 2016 in terms of gameplay. It takes a while to get used to the new mechanics of dashing around and being very mobile but once you do it's about the most fun you can have in a singleplayer FPS. Many QoL improvements to help you find all the secrets. One of the few FPS games I fully enjoyed.
  24. Feb 17, 2021
    The game is pretty much the complete package for me, minor criticizes here and there, but overall I think it's a 10/10. Maybe the best in the series.
  25. Feb 17, 2021
    Doom guy guns go boom boom boom and demons go explode and poop ammo and armour.
  26. Feb 17, 2021
    Very smooth gameplay mechanics and good performance optimization. The Slayer's time is now..

Rip and tear until it's done.
  27. Feb 17, 2021
    Suite fantastique qui s'appuie sur la dernière et la rend deux fois plus bonne. Brutal, stimulant, gratifiant et satisfaisant.
  28. Feb 17, 2021
    This game did it man. The beginning is a bit rough but once you get past that bit it's so enjoyable beginning to the end. I love this game so much and I can't recommend not enough to anybody who loves these high adrenaline games. 10/10
  29. Feb 17, 2021
  30. Feb 17, 2021
    Everything I loved about the first game carries over here and all the new added features were great additions such as the flamethrower, blood punch, dash, and especially the grapple. The level design also is improved here and the added mobility is great. The story wasn't all that special but the added lore was cool. I also enjoyed the new enemies and all how much variety there were to themEverything I loved about the first game carries over here and all the new added features were great additions such as the flamethrower, blood punch, dash, and especially the grapple. The level design also is improved here and the added mobility is great. The story wasn't all that special but the added lore was cool. I also enjoyed the new enemies and all how much variety there were to them and that there was some more strategy involved in defeating them. I also found the locations to be more memorable in this game. Expand
  31. Feb 17, 2021
    DOOM Eternal has became my favorite shooter of all time. For a game I expected to suck it completely surprised me at how true it was to the original with a mix of quake and painkiller. It was fast paced, intense, had great enemy and weapons variety and a kick-ass soundtrack.
  32. Feb 17, 2021
    Action, Cutscenes, Artstyle, Soundtrack, everything is so perfect about this game
  33. Feb 17, 2021
    Great DOOM game i love the mobility in eternal so much better then 2016 and the fast paced in your face action makes it very fun to play now if it had a multiplayer like this with some more strafe like q4 and the boost movements and not battle mode the game would be perfect !
  34. Feb 19, 2021
    Holycrap this game is amazing. This is the best single player FPS and that I've played in years.
  35. Feb 19, 2021
    What is Doom Eternal? Short answer. Pure unadulterated badass demon slaying action!
  36. Feb 19, 2021
    A well executed spin on the shooter genre, that aims to teach both new comers and veterans a different and unique way of approaching encounters, not only in this game, but all FPS out there.
  37. Feb 19, 2021
    It excels at everything the 2016 Doom introduced and pushes that to a highly more adrenaline fuel rush than anything you've experienced before. It's faster, it's bigger and it's more Doom. It's a true blast to play!
  38. Feb 19, 2021
    There is far more to unravel in Eternal than just "here is gun, make demons go boom". The game requires strategy and reflexes. When you hear that heavy metal music, it's time to fight like hell with both brains and brawn.
  39. Feb 19, 2021
    At first glance you might think the combat is chaotic and all over the place, and truthfully that is how it's going to feel at first because you are just starting to learn "The Doom Dance". Allow me to explain. The combat in Eternal is a rhythm of satisfying executed weapon swapping, dashing, jumping and kills that puts the player in a coordinated mindset to always be on the move, shootingAt first glance you might think the combat is chaotic and all over the place, and truthfully that is how it's going to feel at first because you are just starting to learn "The Doom Dance". Allow me to explain. The combat in Eternal is a rhythm of satisfying executed weapon swapping, dashing, jumping and kills that puts the player in a coordinated mindset to always be on the move, shooting and managing ammo, health and armour. And this dance will be learned and understood the more you play. Don't let yourself be discouraged. You will get the hang of the visceral nature of Doom Eternal. It may at first feel the game is forcing you into a certain play style, it's actually teaching you to better manage and control the situations you are faced with. Expand
  40. Feb 19, 2021
    This masterpiece of violence is going to be all you're thinking of when you are finally ready to use every tactic you've learned along the way. It's a grand spectacle of fantastic audiovisual communication to the player. The idea that no matter how much you replay it, the game challenges you to invest the time and experiment and use different methods of clearing each arena, proving howThis masterpiece of violence is going to be all you're thinking of when you are finally ready to use every tactic you've learned along the way. It's a grand spectacle of fantastic audiovisual communication to the player. The idea that no matter how much you replay it, the game challenges you to invest the time and experiment and use different methods of clearing each arena, proving how well the new formula works where you want to perfect these mechanics because they reward the player and feel accomplished for their effort. Very good game design on all fronts, and the soundtrack is fire! Expand
  41. Feb 19, 2021
    Quel est le jeu? Réponse courte. Une action de massacre de démons purs et durs!
  42. Mar 20, 2020
    Perfectly balanced intense difficulty. Nightmare makes you think about each encounter and makes you realize that you MUST use your whole arsenal and you absolutely can not stop moving. The additions to this game make the experience over the top. I’ve never been so immersed and obsessed with an FPS since the last Doom. It’s exactly what you’d expect from the last game, with much much more.Perfectly balanced intense difficulty. Nightmare makes you think about each encounter and makes you realize that you MUST use your whole arsenal and you absolutely can not stop moving. The additions to this game make the experience over the top. I’ve never been so immersed and obsessed with an FPS since the last Doom. It’s exactly what you’d expect from the last game, with much much more. The fluidity of the combat and the precision required make you actually think about each enemy encounter. This is the new best action FPS. The new platforming mechanics really make you want to explore each level to the fullest. Perfect game with perfect fluidity and style with some witty/classic sounds and cheesy sound effects really make you smile and help you catch a quick breath during this otherwise brutal experience. Absolutely immaculate. It delivers on a level that has yet to be matched by any modern action FPS. Expand
  43. Mar 20, 2020
    Un clásico de antaño que cada vez mejora en jugabilidad y en diversión!!! Gran pero gran juego!!!
  44. Mar 22, 2020
    Great gameplay, great music, great levels.
    Great gameplay, great music, great levels.
    If you've played Doom 2016, this game is a bit different. The core combat had slightly changed, with the ammo being less frequent, but because of this the chainsaw is your biggest friend. Platforming has a nice touch, while cooling down from a fight you had a minute ago. The environments are epic as hell (pun intended) and the story can be amusing for people really looking for lore.
  45. Mar 23, 2020
    Insanely mindblowing, fps fan or not this game fires on all cylinders. Long campaign missions that are highly detailed and varied, fun transversal followed by adrenaline pumped encounters, goreifying combat system, and the Slayer has even been expanded on.
  46. Mar 20, 2020
    Phenomenal game. The guns feel way better an have much more weight to them, the movement is vastly improved, the platforming and puzzles are great the environmental storytelling is unparalleled and it’s all around a great time. One issue however is that the capacity for some of the weapons is a bit low and you’ll have to be looking for ammo a bit more than I’d like but I see why the changePhenomenal game. The guns feel way better an have much more weight to them, the movement is vastly improved, the platforming and puzzles are great the environmental storytelling is unparalleled and it’s all around a great time. One issue however is that the capacity for some of the weapons is a bit low and you’ll have to be looking for ammo a bit more than I’d like but I see why the change was made. Overall an amazing exhilarating action packed experience. Expand
  47. Apr 3, 2020
    I shoot the zombie and it go sploosh ha ha.......... .. . . . . . . . . . .
  48. Mar 23, 2020
    Потрясающая игра! Сначала не понравилась, но позже я сполна почувствовал насколько это достойное продолжение. Я считаю, она многим отличается от doom 2016, поэтому к ней надо привыкнуть.
  49. Mar 21, 2020
    The best game ever made in my opinion. Diverse, creative, thoughtful, and most of all, BRUTAL. RIP AND TEAR!
  50. Mar 23, 2020
    You can see that developers have put their heart and soul in every single small detail of this game. I enjoyed it a lot! The music, the sound effects, the style. Total overdose of coolness and satisfaction. id Software knows how to make a Doom fan satisfied. It's worth to mention the "cheat codes" mechanics, it's brilliant! You don't need to spend hours grinding just to get this oneYou can see that developers have put their heart and soul in every single small detail of this game. I enjoyed it a lot! The music, the sound effects, the style. Total overdose of coolness and satisfaction. id Software knows how to make a Doom fan satisfied. It's worth to mention the "cheat codes" mechanics, it's brilliant! You don't need to spend hours grinding just to get this one achievement. And there are a lot of such small details that together form a brilliant gameplay that keeps player motivated, hides distractions and provides the best experience possible.
    Great job, thanks for this game!
  51. Mar 21, 2020
    Rip and tear until it is done. A true masterpiece this game is. The only thing I don't like is the ammo problem. There just isn't enough. But other than that its a true masterpiece and you should play it
  52. Mar 22, 2020
    Это просто глоток свежего воздуха среди кучи игро-говна, только такие игры чего-то стоят!
  53. Dec 13, 2020
    Simplemente el mejor juego de primera persona decente en años gracias bethesda te luciste está vez.
  54. Dec 16, 2020
    همه چی بازی عالیه گرافیک موسیقی گیم پلی یه داستان بی نقص کم داره
  55. Dec 18, 2020
    Дум лучший мясной шутер эвер. Первый прошел на одном дыхании, этот еще более захватывающий! 10 из 10, наикрутейшая шутерка, хороший сюжет, подача, звук, геймплей, драйв!
  56. Feb 8, 2021
    Great game salty comments about game git gud scrubs. Why is the **** is there no deathmatch???
  57. Feb 9, 2021
    Um dos melhores fps de 2020
    Quando eu estava jogando este jogo, eu me sentia um matador de deus ou algo assim
  58. Feb 10, 2021
    The game basically makes you feel like an ABSOLUTE BEAST ripping and tearing every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing.
  59. Feb 10, 2021
    The satisfaction you get from the kills is immeasurable.And the cutscenes,oh man don't even get me started.You should see when normies encounter The Doomslayer.
    I play DOOM before workouts for Adrenaline boost,and listen to its Soundtrack during the workout.
  60. Feb 10, 2021
    Kickass game. Each special demon has a certain weakness, You gather different BADASS weapons as you move on with the missions. You can pick different runes/skills according to your playstyle which is just great.
  61. Feb 10, 2021
    You can discover secrets in the stages and some collectibles help you improve your suit and stuff.I honestly don't want this game to end.The game introduces you new boss demons in certain missions,then those demons can spawn normally in demon stages mid-game.(If you are new to shooters don't choose normal difficulty.

666/10 A must-have game for shooter fans.
  62. Feb 12, 2021
    No comments, just music, story and gameplay. More gameplay. More... And more music
  63. Feb 15, 2021
    Probably one of the best single player, FPS of all times. Only would have been happier if there weren't quite so many maneuverability tests that were Mandatory (for us non-speed runners) throughout the levels.
  64. Feb 15, 2021
    Things I never thought I'd say about Doom: I did a ton of reading and enjoyed every bit of it. This game is awesome.
  65. Feb 15, 2021
    Worth completing. If the blood, guts, bangin' soundtrack, evil atmosphere, and general badassness that gets your testies all amped with testosterone induced euphoria.
  66. Feb 15, 2021
    When you actually finish the game and feeling like a better player afterward will surely make you feel something inside. Accomplishment? maybe. Shame? partly. But mostly just sad that its over. Anyways gotta go melt my face with adrenaline, brain works twice as fast now and real life is way too slow.
  67. Feb 16, 2021
    Когда в 2016 году вышел старый дум, я был шокирован тем, насколько он хорош. Эта новая гибель даже лучше.
  68. Feb 16, 2021
    Rip and tear.. When become a god then you start ripping the **** of the demons.
  69. Feb 16, 2021
    This game is amazing even though I suck at it. Remember to dodge **** chainsaw fodder enemies and git gud.
  70. Feb 16, 2021
    The gameplay is next level and its definitely one of my favourite games of all time. Also the dlc is amazing and well worth the price and the optimization is really good.
  71. Feb 16, 2021
    I am always fricken angry. Therapy is to expensive, so i play this game instead.
  72. Feb 16, 2021
    Best singleplayer first fps and best game music! Rip and tear until it is done!
  73. Feb 16, 2021
    You can't use a fire grapple hook double barrel shot gun in Bugs Life Activity Centre so if that doesn't convince you to buy it I don't know what will.
  74. Feb 16, 2021
    You can't just shoot a hole into the surface of mars. Doomguy turns his head and says yes.
  75. Feb 16, 2021
    Fun game for the whole family. Lots of activities to do, such as learning how to shoot demons, learning how to blow up demons and most importantly learning how to control anger.
  76. Feb 17, 2021
    Doom is boom. And this Doom eternal is the doomiest boomiest game yet. in Doom Eternal you play as the guy from the first game except this time: ALIENS.
  77. Feb 17, 2021
    There is really no need for introduction here - Doom is THE shooter that aims to keep you on your toes from start to finish. Filled with beautifully crafted level designs, incredibly detailed enemies and astonishing soundtrack, I think every fan of the FPS genre should play this game, or at least this franchise.
  78. Feb 17, 2021
    Positives:
    + Incredibly detailed and satisfyingly challenging levels filled with fast-paced shooting, gore and some platforming.
    + Beautiful graphics outlining the pretty, gory and sometimes ugly world of Doom. Demons feel as real as they ever have in the latest installment of the series. + PC optimization is remarkable - the game runs well on a vast range of hardware and even on weaker
    Positives:
    + PC optimization is remarkable - the game runs well on a vast range of hardware and even on weaker machines looks and plays surprisingly solid, once again id software does an applausable job.
    + Amazing soundtrack to accompany you through the whole campaign.
    + A nicely challenging video game, rare thing to say for a lot of 2020 titles.

Negatives:
    - The game has loads of weapons and modifications for each of them. That would be overwhelming to most people I imagine, learning all of them is quite the task, so during my playthrough I used only a handful of them, which work with my playstyle.
    - Battlemode does not sound that interesting to me, sure you have other players with you, but the amount of demons you get during the campaign would be quite enough. That said I have not actually played it, as the campaign is what matters to me.
    - The "story" is more serious, so to speak, in this one, which doesn't appeal to me and I would imagine it won't appeal to others too. Doom has always been gameplay, AKA slay everything in your way and have as much fun as possible type of game for me.
  79. Feb 17, 2021
    Questo gioco è fantastico. sangue, musica, gioco, grafica, tutto. È un grande gioco in tutto e per tutto e mentre è in vendita lo consiglio ora e anche se non lo compri in saldo, vale comunque i tuoi soldi.
  80. Feb 17, 2021
    Wie Doom 2016, jedoch ohne die Mängel, die die vorherige Ausgabe 2016 hatte. Die Kampagne ist einfach perfekt, aber ein bisschen enttäuschend, wenn es um Bosskämpfe geht. Der Endgegner fühlte sich überhaupt nicht bedrohlich und ich hatte keine Probleme, ihn zu schlagen. Der Soundtrack passt so unglaublich gut zum Ambiente und Tempo des Spiels. Die Zeit vergeht wie im Fluge, wenn ich diesesWie Doom 2016, jedoch ohne die Mängel, die die vorherige Ausgabe 2016 hatte. Die Kampagne ist einfach perfekt, aber ein bisschen enttäuschend, wenn es um Bosskämpfe geht. Der Endgegner fühlte sich überhaupt nicht bedrohlich und ich hatte keine Probleme, ihn zu schlagen. Der Soundtrack passt so unglaublich gut zum Ambiente und Tempo des Spiels. Die Zeit vergeht wie im Fluge, wenn ich dieses Spiel spiele und das Eintauchen abgeschlossen ist. Ich kann dieses Spiel nur zum vollen Preis empfehlen. Expand
  81. Mar 20, 2020
    I have been playing shooters since goldeneye on the 64. This truly shows that it was made my the same company that invented this very genre. The music is exhilarating, the combat and sound effects are phenomenal, the story and main character are bad ass, and to top it all off? THE COMBAT IS UNFORGIVING!!!! PLAY THIS GAME!!!!
  82. Mar 20, 2020
    The combat is great as always, and that opening cutscene took my breath away. Be prepared to rip and tear.
  83. Mar 20, 2020
    This game for me is a 9.5 but I'll just round it up to a 10. It's extremely old school - everything from not having a sprint button, no reload, this game even has cheat codes... how often do modern AAA games have that?? The combat is extremely satisfying, especially on the higher difficulties. It's quite difficult to learn everything, there are a lot of things you need to master likeThis game for me is a 9.5 but I'll just round it up to a 10. It's extremely old school - everything from not having a sprint button, no reload, this game even has cheat codes... how often do modern AAA games have that?? The combat is extremely satisfying, especially on the higher difficulties. It's quite difficult to learn everything, there are a lot of things you need to master like remembering to chainsaw when running low on ammo and glory killing when you're low on health, but once you master all the mechanics, it's truly a blast to play. I also really liked the platforming between fights, it offers a nice breather. Music is fantastic too. I wasn't a fan of the multiplayer but this game is worth buying for the fantastic single player. Expand
  84. Mar 20, 2020
    This is probably the best first person shooter of all time. It is absolutely worth your time and money.
  85. Mar 20, 2020
    The best Doom has ever been! I like how they went with a more story driven story mode, with the gameplay being even better then Doom 2016. The music is spectacular, you feel it ramp up every time you kill a demon! And in my opinion there isn’t a better fps on the market. Doom Eternal is for me a 666 out of 10 would definitely recommend.
  86. Mar 21, 2020
    Beat game today. From the start, I knew it was great. The greatness lasted throughout luckily. This is my dream game. Not one stone was left unturned for Doom fans. Not only that, but it has gameplay that reinvents the shooter genre. The puzzle, platforming, exploring, combat is all implemented in the best way possible. Its like the best things in a video game in one package. If you wantBeat game today. From the start, I knew it was great. The greatness lasted throughout luckily. This is my dream game. Not one stone was left unturned for Doom fans. Not only that, but it has gameplay that reinvents the shooter genre. The puzzle, platforming, exploring, combat is all implemented in the best way possible. Its like the best things in a video game in one package. If you want to die happy & want all your wishes & dreams fulfilled, get this game. One thing I did get annoyed by was the GPS tracker. Wish companies would do away with navigators that tell you that you are 0 percent at destination, but mission wants you to do several other things before you progress. The map in the menu is at least designed so well, you can rely on it if ever confused. Expand
  87. Mar 22, 2020
    So let me get this straight. The people who are complaning about this game, their main complaint is that you have to somewhat engage your brain during the combat? "ME NOT PLAY GAME FOR MECHANICS, ME PLAY TO SHOOT SHOOT!"

God forbid a game actually throws in some challenge and makes you actually have to play it instea of "Me push booton and me win!" and you talk about being bad ass. Also, lol at the people who remember other DOOM games as being able to just face tank everything and it not matter.
  88. Mar 21, 2020
    best shoter ever with no doubt. harder to play, more creative and more intense than last doom it has become a best game I ever played because I’m a shoter fan
  89. Mar 21, 2020
    Doom Eternal can be summed up in 3 words; guns, demons, and death. Despite the fact that it seems like nothing more than your average shooter, Doom Eternal is surprisingly plot heavy and (in my opinion) is the best fast paced shooter we've seen up to this point. Seriously, you can get lost in how fast paced it is. Glory kills, heavy metal, fast paced combat, and a unique strategy systemDoom Eternal can be summed up in 3 words; guns, demons, and death. Despite the fact that it seems like nothing more than your average shooter, Doom Eternal is surprisingly plot heavy and (in my opinion) is the best fast paced shooter we've seen up to this point. Seriously, you can get lost in how fast paced it is. Glory kills, heavy metal, fast paced combat, and a unique strategy system all combine to make Doom Eternal a shooter masterpiece. Despite its positives, Doom Eternal does have its negatives. The 1st complaint (and it's slight) is that certain demons eh huh... the Marauder... make the game so hard that at times you will want to rage. But don't worry after many, many deaths you'll finally get the hang of it. Hopefully you haven't smashed your controller by that point however. The second complaint, and by far the most annoying, is how jumping and most puzzles work. You miss click one button and your character falls and the puzzles at times are so abstract and confusing that the only way I can solve them is by looking on youtube. Despite these flaws, overall Doom Eternal is exactly what you would expect from a Doom title and even more. Expand
  90. Mar 20, 2020
    Doom Eternal is an awesome game with epic environments, loud heavy metal, extreme violence, and revamped swift movement. The combat encourages you to run & jump around everywhere, pick up items, brutally kill demons, and NOT hide behind cover! You will be craving more action once you have a taste. The only problems are things occasionally not spawning in and inconsistent melee detectionDoom Eternal is an awesome game with epic environments, loud heavy metal, extreme violence, and revamped swift movement. The combat encourages you to run & jump around everywhere, pick up items, brutally kill demons, and NOT hide behind cover! You will be craving more action once you have a taste. The only problems are things occasionally not spawning in and inconsistent melee detection wasting the super melee move. Expand
  91. Apr 1, 2020
    Doom Eternal. Best FPS around at the moment. The game is so addicting. Graphics, Sound, Gameplay are all A+ grade. Quality product.
  92. Apr 6, 2020
    simplemente es el mejor shooter que he jugado, pilla todo lo que hace bien el 2016 y lo multiplica x10, en cuanto al señor que dice que hay poca munición tienes una cosa que se llama motoserra por si no lo sabías
  93. Mar 24, 2020
    Good game !I like it. A lot of new game mechanics ,game is more hardcore ,10/10
  94. Mar 24, 2020
    Absolute masterpiece of a video game. You owe it to yourself to play through Doom Eternal. If you like first person shooters, buy this game. If you like action games, buy this game. If you like video games in general, BUY THIS GAME. The masterful balance between gathering ammo in combat to making demons fear your super shot gun feels amazing. The platforming segments are an awesomeAbsolute masterpiece of a video game. You owe it to yourself to play through Doom Eternal. If you like first person shooters, buy this game. If you like action games, buy this game. If you like video games in general, BUY THIS GAME. The masterful balance between gathering ammo in combat to making demons fear your super shot gun feels amazing. The platforming segments are an awesome addition to the game and (just like the rest of the combat encounters) test your ability and feel amazing to go through. The only negative I can find with this game is that it ends. However, there will be story dlc down the line, so that fixes that :). I will also mention that this game gets TOUGH in the harder difficulty settings, so just know what you’re getting yourself into. So buy this generation defining shooter and HAVE FUN!! Expand
  95. Mar 25, 2020
    Where to start. This game really makes you FEEL like DOOM. From double jump to double dash all while raining holy death upon what ever demon is unlucky enough to cross your path and then land on their face and rip it off, this game's combat system is intense. The game constantly demands that you make use of most of its arsenal to survive, and all of it to be proficient. Out of ammo? BetterWhere to start. This game really makes you FEEL like DOOM. From double jump to double dash all while raining holy death upon what ever demon is unlucky enough to cross your path and then land on their face and rip it off, this game's combat system is intense. The game constantly demands that you make use of most of its arsenal to survive, and all of it to be proficient. Out of ammo? Better chainsaw a something. Low on armor? Time to bust out the super shotgun, meat hook to something and blast its face, dash away before they retaliate, run off to glory kill something and dash across the map to create some distance to take out that mancubus. All the while the music is pounding the beat of the action into you. Our one true lord and savior, Mick Gordon, has done it again. Platforming and exploration sections give a much needed breather between arenas that will have you sweating and jaw clenching. Cut scenes provide a sense of just how badass the Doom Slayer is, oh and a little bit of story. DOOM Eternal takes the combat system from DOOM 2016 and injects pure adrenaline into it. This game punishes mistakes, and rewards smart choices. I have never had this much fun playing a shooter. This is the best single-player shooter I've ever played. As far as multiplayer goes, i haven't had a chance to delve into it myself, but it seems interesting, but lets not lie to ourselves - we're here for one thing, committing genocide on the mortally challenged while head banging to some sick tunes. Expand
  96. Mar 24, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My favourite fps game since bioshock 1. Gameplay is fluid, all the guns are balanced and worthwhile, the increased verticality allows for some crazy movement and attacking. I loved Doom 2016 as well but the variety of movement and feel of weapons here makes the early half of Doom 2016 feel slow and tame. I will say that this game will be very divisive--you will either love or hate the platforming but I feel like the controls are excellent and the platforming is a destressing break between the incredibly intense action. Some people dislike the more frequent use of the chainsaw and limited ammo capacity but it allows for more varied weapon usage and encourages switching, differentiating the game from its 2016 predecessor, where you could easily spam the super shotgun, run in circles to collect ammo and cheese the game near the end. This game makes that damn near impossible by introducing a variety of enemy types, all of which have different weaknesses and strengths and so need different weapons to be dealt with efficiently. However, id do not force you into one specific playstyle as enemies are not annoying bullet sponges and most weapons are effective on them. The level design is absolutely fantastic, especially Nekravol and Super Gore Nest. The soundtrack is amazing as always (praise Mick Gordon) and the actual art style and architecture of the levels is also fantastic. The slayer Gates pose a challenge without being unfair and are great fun. The marauder demands a different and more cautious approach and while I love it, some may find it frustrating. The only problem I have with the campaign is the goddamn radiation/ swimming levels because they are tedious and irritating and not even puzzles - they simply are there to annoy you. Overall though the campaign is a solid 10/10.
    The multiplayer feels a bit tacked on and unbalanced at the moment, but it is a decent addition to a **** fantastic campaign. Besides, who buys a Doom game for the multiplayer anyway. I would have liked a classic arena shooter but the campaign is so good that it mandates a but. If you liked Metroid Prime and Doom 2016, this is a must buy
  97. Mar 23, 2020
    id software has done it again!
    Superb gameplay, awesome music, big guns! I mean what more can you ask for?

id's like: "Here is a gun, kill everything that moves."
    I'm like: "Thank you very much, don't mind if I do!"

10/10!
  98. Mar 23, 2020
    Probably the best FPS game i have played in a looong time. I had high hopes, but it exceded them all. Was a little unsure about some things at first, but then got full into it. About to finish my second playthrough and still a blast! The one bad thing about it, is i cant go back to DOOM 2016 now, i tried and it feels slow and meh compared to eternal. Highly recomanded
  99. Mar 24, 2020
    Although I haven't played 2016 to the full yet but, compared to DOOM.. Eternal is on whole other level. Don't let negative reviews spoil the fun. Its balanced out with exploration, platforming and awesome, mindless murder! Don't hesitate to buy, rip and tear!
  100. Mar 24, 2020
    I loved Doom 2016. It was probably my favorite FPS to play on Ps4. Well Doom Eternal seems even better! Definitely above my expectations. If you loved Doom 2016, chances are really high that you'll love Doom Eternal even more!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 48 Critic Reviews

1. Edge Magazine
    May 21, 2020
    There aren't playstyles in modern Doom so much as players who use absolutely everything, and players who die. [Issue#346, p.84]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 21, 2020
    A love letter to the classic series written in blood, Doom Eternal is a fast-paced and utterly thrilling way to paint the town (and Mars, and ethereal realms) red. [Issue#174, p.89]
  3. Apr 14, 2020
    I enjoyed the ending, but it was so long. I had to wipe the sweat off my forehead. But it felt so good to be done.