5.3

1. Jul 6, 2017
    Not a bad start to what can be an even better team based game.

I love that the different classes move at different speeds allowing the smaller crafts to be able to pester and flank larger classes like the Dreadnought. This is not a fast paced game. Patience and teamwork will be rewarded along with use of terrain. Still in beta so I can forgive the wait time to join multiplayer. I
    Not a bad start to what can be an even better team based game.

Still in beta so I can forgive the wait time to join multiplayer. I have been averaging about 2 minutes to join.

Tutorial although brisk, is just enough to give you the basics on moving, firing weapons and using the energy boost for one of the 3 systems (weapons, shields or engines).

Waiting to see if more maps and cosmetic items are added in the future.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 16, 2018
    It feels unfinished and technically unstable. While the core mechanics are spot on and motivating they are held back by technical shortcomings.
  2. Jan 15, 2018
    Dreadnought is off to a good start. Whether Yager's pretty, engaging space battler has long-term legs will depend on how it grows the ship roster, and on how many people, overall, are willing to commit.
  3. Jan 1, 2018
    I have yet to find another free-to-play game that is so fair to the player not spending any money on it.