9.0

1. Feb 14, 2020
    A wonderful and unique game that deserves a lot more attention then it'll likely get, charming, beautiful and unique
  2. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is an incredible creativity tool, it has undoubtedly marked a new milestone in terms of content creation from the comfort of your console. It has a series of easily understandable but long-lasting tutorials. This is an experience that requires patience and time, but ends up satisfying any player. Excellent!
  3. Feb 14, 2020
    Been playing consecutively since the first beta. Game is incredible especially for that price. Having a ton of fun creating.
  4. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is a fantastic game. Played the Beta, Early Access and now... Release! You shouldn't believe these sudden increase of bad ratings. This is a masterpiece!
  5. Feb 14, 2020
    Incredible game. Amazing campaign. Outstanding community creations. A must have for sure even if you don’t like creating! Whats with all the bots giving it negative ratings?
  6. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is a definive tool, for making leves, art, music, games, and all you can imagine, community support of Mm is amazing, and all the content is share between all members of community, any idea for a game you can create with them, and the community itself is extremely safe for all people, and of course, for the people made bad review bombing, get a life please, this masterpiece hurtDreams is a definive tool, for making leves, art, music, games, and all you can imagine, community support of Mm is amazing, and all the content is share between all members of community, any idea for a game you can create with them, and the community itself is extremely safe for all people, and of course, for the people made bad review bombing, get a life please, this masterpiece hurt you?, sorry, marvels produce envy :P. For the rest of people, enjoy this amazing game :D. Expand
  7. Feb 14, 2020
    I'm not a creative person so I can't make a good game with Dreams but I can't even explain how good some of games on Dreams are. Having a blast playing other people's creations.
  8. Feb 14, 2020
    Since day one of early access, I have spent more than 800 hours in Dreams. I've been a professional artist for 16 years or so, and today I do most of my work in Dreams. Personal art, and client work. I would never, in a million years, have guessed that a console title would make such a big impact on my art and career. Media Molecule has managed to take all the good parts of creativeSince day one of early access, I have spent more than 800 hours in Dreams. I've been a professional artist for 16 years or so, and today I do most of my work in Dreams. Personal art, and client work. I would never, in a million years, have guessed that a console title would make such a big impact on my art and career. Media Molecule has managed to take all the good parts of creative creation, and put those into a neatly packaged game engine / creation suite. Without any of the boring, repetitive stuff of a tradtional game pipeline. As they say in the intro video: Dreams can be everything! Expand
  9. Feb 14, 2020
    Amazing game If you need to have fun you should buy this game. I see lots of things you can do in this game. Its creative mod is like a gaming design engine its amazing
  10. Feb 14, 2020
    A crowning achievement. The creative swimming pool Media Molecule have created is astounding.
  11. Feb 14, 2020
    Believe the hype, Dreams is the most incredible and amazing media creation application ever released. No wonder it took over five years to develop. It has already revolutionised the concept of how art, music, videos and interactive experiences can be authored by anyone with £40 and a PS4 console. All the tools for each aspect of expression are simple and function the same way yet areBelieve the hype, Dreams is the most incredible and amazing media creation application ever released. No wonder it took over five years to develop. It has already revolutionised the concept of how art, music, videos and interactive experiences can be authored by anyone with £40 and a PS4 console. All the tools for each aspect of expression are simple and function the same way yet are extraordinarily rich. Expand
  12. Feb 17, 2020
    Eu estava cético sobre a proposta do jogo... " um jogo que que tem como objetivo fazer jogos? Com eles pretendem executar isso?" Pois bem. Dreams é um sonho mesmo! Um jogo necessário!
  13. Feb 16, 2020
    Ingenious application-game-service. There are editors of assets, levels, particle systems, animations, music, staged scenes and game logic control.
  14. Feb 14, 2020
    Such a diverse tool for expressing ones ideas. Though creating something may seem daunting at first, Media Molecule made sure to set up even the most beginner musicians, artists and tinkerers the resources they need to succeed and find thier passion. Thanks to the closed beta a robust catalogue of player made assets, animations, characters, music pieces, instruments, and contraptions areSuch a diverse tool for expressing ones ideas. Though creating something may seem daunting at first, Media Molecule made sure to set up even the most beginner musicians, artists and tinkerers the resources they need to succeed and find thier passion. Thanks to the closed beta a robust catalogue of player made assets, animations, characters, music pieces, instruments, and contraptions are ready from the get go to start experimenting with.

With the Community Jams, creators always have a topic made for them as a jumping off point for thier next masterpiece. The social aspect however is a core piece of the Dreams experience as players can collaborate to make amazing creations together aswell as provide feedback, bugs, and support for eachother. The overall experience for me (as a player since day 1) has been incredibly positive. Everyone has mostly been incredibly well mannered and supportive. Simply put if you have enjoyed painting, sculpting, music production/making, or animation this is such a great buy. The possibility goes on as far as the eye can see. And with VR support on the way, the future is looking great for an incredible new medium to experience art, music and animation in 3d space.
  15. Feb 14, 2020
    Эту игру ждал с далекого 2013-го года, когда ее только анонсировали... после она пропала с радаров. И вот 12 февраля посмотрел стрим с сюжеткой «Грезы Арта»... И впервые в жизни сделал предзаказ на игру! Это неописуемо круто! Это что-то новое в игровой индустрии! Возможность создать свою уникальную музыку, написать картину, моделировать 3d обьекты, даже создавать свое анимационное кино илиЭту игру ждал с далекого 2013-го года, когда ее только анонсировали... после она пропала с радаров. И вот 12 февраля посмотрел стрим с сюжеткой «Грезы Арта»... И впервые в жизни сделал предзаказ на игру! Это неописуемо круто! Это что-то новое в игровой индустрии! Возможность создать свою уникальную музыку, написать картину, моделировать 3d обьекты, даже создавать свое анимационное кино или же создать... свою игру! Ту, о которой мечтал ты, не похожую на другие, со своей атмосферой, сюжетом, персонажами, а после ты можешь показать ее всему миру. И главное, все это очень легко, не нужна никакая мышь и 3ds max. Не нужно уметь программировать! Достаточно иметь ps4 и игру Dreams. Это поистине - Мечта! Мечта, которую подарили нам люди из медиамалекул. Спасибо вам ребята, вы теперь мои кумиры!;) Expand
  16. Feb 16, 2020
    Just a fantastic way to introduce those who love to create. Dreams has a community with such an array of ideas that will only get better and better as it continues to grow.
  17. Feb 16, 2020
    Amazing game i loved the little big planet series so when i heard media molecule was making another game i was excited dreams looked amazing from it's trailers and transformed to actual release version it's worth every hype don't pay attention to all these troll accounts trying to bring the score down or people complaining because They Can't make a good level When that takes time Dreams isAmazing game i loved the little big planet series so when i heard media molecule was making another game i was excited dreams looked amazing from it's trailers and transformed to actual release version it's worth every hype don't pay attention to all these troll accounts trying to bring the score down or people complaining because They Can't make a good level When that takes time Dreams is a great game and you should try it if you like Little big planet And the ability to create. Expand
  18. Feb 16, 2020
    sensacional, oportunidade para pessoas criativas da asas a sua imaginação.
  19. Feb 16, 2020
    I spent 5 hours making a wall look perfect

10/10 good game would make wall again.
  20. Feb 16, 2020
    I am very impressed. Media Molecule really outdone themselves in this game. As a normal guy I would say this is a YouTube with tools. And as a programmer I would say it's a game engine with tools.
    The tutorials are REALLY fun and understandable. The community is not toxic at all and actually nice. The creations are incredibly inspiring and some of them look/sound like it was not even made in this little game. 10/10 best game I bought for my PS4 yet.
  21. Feb 16, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game. Media molecule has created something very special and anyone that has a PS4 should buy this game
  22. Feb 16, 2020
    Dreams is not your typical game. It's a window into the world of creativity and once you've peered into it you will be put under a spell that can be near impossible to break. The game is split in two halves. Dream surfing & Dream shaping, playing and creating respectively.

I have yet to create anything but the tutorials are excellent in helping you to get to grips with the tools at your disposal to do so.

My review is based on the Dream surfing, (playing)of user generated content. It's here that you will find music videos, platformer games, amazing sculptures of insects, recreations of older PlayStation games, recreations of current PlayStation games, recreations of upcoming PlayStation games and much much more besides. If you've ever read a book you liked, watched a film you enjoyed or listened to a song that moved you and you consider yourself a fan of video games, then you owe it to yourself to kick back, enter the Dreamiverse and discover the newest form of media entertainment being created free from the commercial claws of the bloodthirsty bastards that are AAA publishers. A truly amazing experience. Thank you Media Molecule.
  23. Feb 16, 2020
    Unbelievable game! Jogo simplesmente inacreditável Vc pode criar um jogo com bastante facilidade! Ou jogar jogos criados pela comunidade!
  24. Feb 16, 2020
    This game's potential is INSANE. It's amazing to see the community improve at their specialty (ie. Sculpting, coloring, creating music, creating characters, etc). People have already made such AMAZING levels one day 1. It's been day 3 since it's been released, and the things I keep seeing people make blpw my mind. This isna MUST GET game!! Play with your friends too!
  25. Feb 17, 2020
    Simply put. The most ambitious console game ever made. And they pulled it off. The rest is up to you.
  26. Feb 16, 2020
    Being able to make fully featured games on a console is something that just hasn't really been done at this level before. Making games in Dreams is a refreshing escape from polygonal modeling, texture mapping, and complex programming languages. The included game "Arts Dream" is fantastic and the ability to "dream surf" through other players creations one after the other as if they wereBeing able to make fully featured games on a console is something that just hasn't really been done at this level before. Making games in Dreams is a refreshing escape from polygonal modeling, texture mapping, and complex programming languages. The included game "Arts Dream" is fantastic and the ability to "dream surf" through other players creations one after the other as if they were YouTube videos is an experience like no other. Expand
  27. Feb 23, 2020
    When I first started playing DREAMS, I was really excited to dive into the user created content but before that I tried the little campaign Media Molecule made. It was short and sweet, giving you a little taste of what's possible. After finishing the campaign, I was super excited to try what people have made but I was not expecting how playing through them made me feel. I was in "awe" byWhen I first started playing DREAMS, I was really excited to dive into the user created content but before that I tried the little campaign Media Molecule made. It was short and sweet, giving you a little taste of what's possible. After finishing the campaign, I was super excited to try what people have made but I was not expecting how playing through them made me feel. I was in "awe" by the creativity, imagination, and the polish of a lot of the content I was witnessing. This game has SOOOO MUCH potential I wouldn't be surprised in a couple years time that there's triple A quality content available in DREAMS. Especially this game is only $40 its a definite MUST BUY! I would have happily paid $60 for DREAMS! Expand
  28. Feb 16, 2020
    Dreams is truly an inspirational masterpiece from the “creative genre”. An entire generation of development has cultivated into a multi-layered, grand scale, AAA “amateur developers engine, that can literally generate the thoughts and ideas that rush through your head are night: DREAMS!
  29. Feb 19, 2020
    Anything you can dream can happen. Amazing game and even if you aren’t creative you can play someone else’s
  30. Feb 18, 2020
    This game is absolutely amazing. Even if you don't want to create, playing others creations is extremely fun still. It's pretty miraculous that media molecule was able to put so much into this game.
  31. Feb 18, 2020
    This game is amazing! The story mode is such a nice experience. Sure it’s only 3 hours but with the game as a whole you can for sure get THOUSANDS of hours, maybe even more
  32. Feb 18, 2020
    Dreams is the best creative game I've ever played! The story (Art's Dream) is fun, interesting, and emotional. The levels on Dreams is are fun and wacky. The creative tools are fun to work with but a little buggy at times but these inconsistencies don't ruin the game. Amazing PS4 exclusive.
  33. Feb 18, 2020
    A game with literally infinite possibilities, from Mario to P.T. remakes, to full on hyper-realistic RPGs (Most are a WIP so far*, but they're coming!), there's no such thing as boring in Dreams.
  34. Feb 18, 2020
    Perfect in every single way, I have a kid and I was worried I wouldn't be able to spend enough time on this, but the tutorial and the way it eases you around whether your playing other peoples dreams or creating your own, you can spend as little or as much time as you want!
  35. Feb 18, 2020
    The only game maker that I've used that has all the tools built in for completely making a game, and it's all on a console. It's allowed me to make the game I've always wanted to.
  36. Feb 19, 2020
    Never played something like Dreams before, I'm more than impressed. Things looked simple from the surface and they can be and they can't as well it goes as deep as you want.
  37. Feb 19, 2020
    Dreams is a Ps4 masterpiece, awesome exclusive game. I buy a ps4 only for it.
  38. Feb 19, 2020
    This is one of the best games I have ever played. I don’t understand why people are review bombing the game, maybe out of spite, maybe because they have nothing better to do with their lives. But I just know that I have bookshelves filled with games and that Dreams was one of the first games in a long while that really had me on the edge of my seat. The level of creativity andThis is one of the best games I have ever played. I don’t understand why people are review bombing the game, maybe out of spite, maybe because they have nothing better to do with their lives. But I just know that I have bookshelves filled with games and that Dreams was one of the first games in a long while that really had me on the edge of my seat. The level of creativity and customization in this game is unmatched anywhere else across all of the home consoles. And the fact that Media Molecule is so transparent and grateful for their community is really inspiring, especially in an era of AAA cash grabs from companies like Ea and Activision. This is what game making is supposed to be, innovative and FUN. Thanks Media Molecule for making a game with almost infinite possibilities that has sparked my imagination immensely. And if you are on the fence about this game, don’t be. Go buy it NOW!!! :) Expand
  39. Feb 19, 2020
    Out of the world! A game which I can finally suggest to everyone to play - a new phenomenon, a learning platform for creative game design - I've not experienced anything like this before for any console. I can see this game being taught in schools and colleges in a couple of months.
  40. Feb 23, 2020
    This is one of the best games of all time and will only get better.

This is one of the best games of all time and will only get better.

When it comes to success, Dreams should be the next Minecraft. Like that game, its biggest strength is endless creativity. But unlike that game, you don't need to be a creative thinker to get the most out of the game. Instead you can play thousands of experiences that are created by others, all from a wide variety of genres.

The negative reviews complained about the complexity of creating something (which should be expected when it includes essentially an entire video game development software suite and you can literally create ANYTHING), but neglected to admit they may have been better suited to just enjoy the experiences created by other people. Like any artform, the skills necessary to create interactive experiences requires dedication, it is an endeavor that takes far more time to get good at than people might expect. If you find out you don't have the patience, no worries, you have an infinite amount of content to experience as a player.

One of the best things about Dreams is what's called Dream Surfing. You pick tags of the kind of things you are interested in seeing, click a button, and are instantly transported to an experience. If you don't particularly care for what you are seeing from one experience, just pause and click the next button. Each experience loads in about 1-2 seconds, so you can quickly experience a wide variety of creations.

Like many fans of the company who made LittleBigPlanet and Tearaway, I bought the game digitally through early access. I hate to see that the game is missing out on hundreds of five star reviews because of this, which may eventually impact its sales for the physical version. Media Molecule had worked on this game for 6 years and incredibly generous with the $40 original price. This game is worth so much more than that, you won't regret buying something that has infinite content.
  41. Feb 15, 2020
    Daria um 9.5 por ainda não contar com a opção de VR. mas o game é incrível, realmente muitas possibilidades de se explorar. Eu por exemplo pretendo ganhar uma pratinha com ele. Investindo em publicidade, eventos como fazer animações para aniversário etc. Fica a dica para quem é do ramo. Não dava nada pelo jogo e me surpreendeu. Que possamos fazer uma comunidade incrível dele.
  42. Feb 15, 2020
    I bought the early access version about a year ago, and have been waiting for the full release ever since. The wait was ABSOLUTELY worth it! I grew up playing every LittleBigPlanet game that was released, and was sad when I heard that Media Molecule had stopped making them. Then I heard they were releasing a new series, and the child within me became excited again.

Through early access

Through early access and the full release, I have enjoyed almost every user and MM created game, song, short film, or artwork. The game allows you to seemingly create any form of idea that you can come up with artistically. Each “dream” has little to no loading time, I have no idea how Media Molecule managed that, but bravo. The gameplay mechanics are very easy to pick up, once you finish the tutorial. One criticism I have is that the controls for creating a level or “dream” has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it it is smooth sailing from there.

This game has seemingly unlimited potential, even more than the LittleBigPlanet predecessors. For the price they’re asking I’d be ashamed if you didn’t buy it. Nearly Perfect! 10/10
  43. Feb 15, 2020
    Ever since LBP (or was it the 2nd one?) I've always wondered when and if Media Molecule would release a fully 3D version. I've used other engines, like Unity, Three.js, some custom ones in F# and Blitz Basic (actually the list goes on and on) but nothing else comes close to the majesty and wonderment that Dreams brings. This piece of software is truly astounding! The way the graphics areEver since LBP (or was it the 2nd one?) I've always wondered when and if Media Molecule would release a fully 3D version. I've used other engines, like Unity, Three.js, some custom ones in F# and Blitz Basic (actually the list goes on and on) but nothing else comes close to the majesty and wonderment that Dreams brings. This piece of software is truly astounding! The way the graphics are drawn by voxel "flecks" is unprecedented, the interface is beyond belief, and the community is currently a place of joy. Just dive in, and lose yourself to thousands of hours of bliss! Expand
  44. FGS
    Feb 15, 2020
    Mindblowing creations, even if you are not interested to create things, the available content is more than worth it
  45. Feb 15, 2020
    Um jogo incrível,um ferramenta que te dá toda liberdade de criação.um otimo jogo inovador.
  46. Feb 15, 2020
    Incredible game, endless possibilities and completely community focused. This game is here to stay, for a very long time.
  47. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is an absolute MUST buy. Period. I've been a player since it first released for beta players and then I got it as an Early Access. I am insanely in love with this game. It pushes me further and further with game developing skills and has made me inspired to create my own full length games.

Seriously people. This game deserves 10/10. There is utterly nothing wrong with it. It's the perfect game for the players and for the creators of movies, games, ANYTHING. You must buy it. Just make sure to play most of the tutorials because the game is hard to get use to at first unless you've done the tutorials. Please, I insist everybody. You must have this game.
  48. Feb 14, 2020
    Been playing it since the beginning of it's early access and I can't stress enough how great of a tool this game is.
    I specialize in audio in dreams, so I do things like create music or sound effects. Just that section of the game alone is a whole game in itsself! The amount of creative freedom this game has to offer is on a level not seen anywhere else on console. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You can literally do.. anything, whether it be your own game, art piece, song, sound effect, sculpt, whatever it is you can do it here.
  49. Feb 14, 2020
    Such an amazing game that media molecule has created if you don’t try this game you are missing out on something amazing
  50. Feb 15, 2020
    Been following dreams since the first day it was officially announced(a version of dreams that wasn't actually the dreams we all know right now was shown on the ps4 conference reveal as a tech demo by media molecule and since that day I knew it was gonna be their new project).It allows players to release their creative energy to this amazingly crafted game, doesn't matter how simple orBeen following dreams since the first day it was officially announced(a version of dreams that wasn't actually the dreams we all know right now was shown on the ps4 conference reveal as a tech demo by media molecule and since that day I knew it was gonna be their new project).It allows players to release their creative energy to this amazingly crafted game, doesn't matter how simple or complex your creating may be, you will feel such an amazing sense of achievement and there's always something new to play on the dreamiverse made by many talented creators definitely a must play. Expand
  51. Feb 16, 2020
    Dreams is a must have game, its a game that allows you to make anything that your heart desires, it gives you the tools to make anything from art to animations to music to games and the list goes on, you can also play anything that other people have made and posted and if thats not enough you also get this story made by media molecule called arts dream it is AMAZING and will really showDreams is a must have game, its a game that allows you to make anything that your heart desires, it gives you the tools to make anything from art to animations to music to games and the list goes on, you can also play anything that other people have made and posted and if thats not enough you also get this story made by media molecule called arts dream it is AMAZING and will really show you what is possible in dreams. Expand
  52. Feb 14, 2020
    This a technical marvel. What Media Molecule has given us as Gamers is Freedom. Freedom to let our creative side let loose in Game Development, Music, Animation and Art. Everyone likes at least one of those categories and they have given us, the people, the tools to have at it and go for it. The "campaign" of 'Art's Dream' is jaw-droppingly gorgeous and is a feast for the eyes abd ears.
  53. Feb 15, 2020
    Game of the forever nuff said. This a a game that makes games. How mind blowing is that. You can make whatever you want. All your dreams can come to life with this amazing creation tool. J
  54. Feb 14, 2020
    I hope, that with this possibilities there will be more stuff like Gris or Sayonara Wild Hearts.
  55. Feb 14, 2020
    Amazing game! You can littering creat and share anything within the engine, been playing it since the early access. Tons of fun, highly suggest this masterpiece!
  56. Feb 14, 2020
    It's hard to call Dreams a game. Not because it isn't a game but because it is MANY games. It is also many sculptures, music videos, jokes, and pretty much anything you or the playerbase at large can imagine. It's already worth buying and it will only get better from here on out whether you're a Dream maker or a Dream surfer.
  57. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is simply amazing, a must buy for PS4 owners. The campaign os short but beautiful. One of my best adquisitions for PS4
  58. Feb 14, 2020
    This game is just pure ART with its artistic yet so stylish artstyle, you can add your voice acting, create music, create films, artwork, Games of course it is more than a game or a simple game engine it is an art-creation tool
  59. Feb 14, 2020
    خلاقانه ترین بازی که تا حالا دیدم،این بازی چالش خلاقیته و بس
    نمره ۱۰ واقعا براش کمه
  60. Feb 14, 2020
    Amazing game with huge scope, that has something for everyone, even those that don't feel creative :)
  61. Feb 14, 2020
    It’s an easy to use game engine on a console. you can create whatever you want and share it for people to enjoy.
  62. Feb 14, 2020
    Absolutely incredible game/tool. Anyone can use this to bring their wildest dreams to life in a short amount of time. Media Molecule has fostered a healthy and loving community that is eager to help newcomers and that loves to share. This game should be on every Playstation in the world.
  63. Feb 14, 2020
    Absolutely outstanding in every aspect. Fullest all round media experience of all time and the main game, although short, is utterly breathtaking. I heard it described as the YouTube of everything and it couldn't be a more perfect description. Plus the team at media molecule are the most welcoming developers in existence.
  64. Feb 14, 2020
    This game is amazing.. I have only seen a fraction of what is possible, but am already blown away.
  65. Feb 15, 2020
    I have read the bad reviews and I am impressed at how hard they try to speak badly about this video game.

The game is a necessary wonder, and of course it is not the perfect game, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THAT DOES NOT EXIST, nothing can satisfy everyone and that unfortunately you do not like it, it does not mean that it is bad, learn to live with it. For my part, I am happy with the

For my part, I am happy with the ranking and I would even bet on something higher, but as I said before, it is impossible to satisfy them all.
  66. Feb 15, 2020
    Dreams has been a delightful experience since the Early Access and the full release it's just a fresh take on creative gaming. Don't listen or get discouraged by the jealous Xbox guys on here leaving 0's, try it for yourself.
  67. Feb 14, 2020
    You can create anything, play anything, imagine anything. This is a tool disguised as a game. Simple enough to use as so people without art/programming experience can create their own games, and as an aspiring game developer this is all I could have asked for.
  68. Feb 14, 2020
    A fantastic spiritual successor to Media Molecules Little Big Planet. Got to play it early for several months as a early access member and there’s never a dull moment with dreams. Even when the create tools can become overwhelming and difficult to master you can just jump straight into the dreamiverse and surf through thousands and thousands of unique levels created by people all over theA fantastic spiritual successor to Media Molecules Little Big Planet. Got to play it early for several months as a early access member and there’s never a dull moment with dreams. Even when the create tools can become overwhelming and difficult to master you can just jump straight into the dreamiverse and surf through thousands and thousands of unique levels created by people all over the world.

Sad to see the game is currently being review bombed by jealous (what I’m assuming is) Xbox players but don’t let that smudge your image of this wonderful and wacky game. Can’t wait to see more of what’s to come once more players join and fill the game with their own creativity and ideas!
  69. Feb 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Simply amazing title! Been waiting this for ages and it is even better than expected. Easy to use tools and loads of content. Expand
  70. Feb 14, 2020
    The most inspiring collection of diverse tools I’ve ever seen, somehow pulled together into a cohesive whole that bursts with joy. Joy and power, spun into a tumbling cyclone that touches every corner of the world of imagination.
  71. Feb 16, 2020
    The campaign is quite short, but extremely good, and showcases refined creative ideas by the developer. Dreams is a budding video game creator's *dream* come true! If u dabbled in Little Big Planet's creative mode, you will be in awe of the endless possibilities that Dreams presents you with. The wide range of creativity showcased by other players will keep u entertained and inspired forThe campaign is quite short, but extremely good, and showcases refined creative ideas by the developer. Dreams is a budding video game creator's *dream* come true! If u dabbled in Little Big Planet's creative mode, you will be in awe of the endless possibilities that Dreams presents you with. The wide range of creativity showcased by other players will keep u entertained and inspired for years to come. This is a "MUST-BUY" PS4 title, especially if you have kids. Expand
  72. Feb 14, 2020
    Majour improvement over the Beta and it all came together in the end. I've only a few complaints but the main being, it needs a PSVR interface in creation and more space allocation. I expect this game to grow to a 10 very quickly. It's what I always imaged LPB was trying to be.
  73. Feb 14, 2020
    Im not good but this is an incredible tool for people learning in any area of design and the community is over flowing with creativity.
  74. Feb 14, 2020
    I’ve been creating dreams and playing others dreams since January 2019 thanks to the beta and early access. Right away it was clear the creation tools dwarfed anything that has come before, and within minutes it was clear these tools were amazing! Just looking at what others had made blew me away! And continues to do so! It takes a little while to get through the tutorials, but afterwardsI’ve been creating dreams and playing others dreams since January 2019 thanks to the beta and early access. Right away it was clear the creation tools dwarfed anything that has come before, and within minutes it was clear these tools were amazing! Just looking at what others had made blew me away! And continues to do so! It takes a little while to get through the tutorials, but afterwards you’ll feel like a game making champ!

My only worry came when I heard that the Dreams campaign (playable only on release) was rather short. We had seen glimpses of the story for several years, so for myself, it was highly anticipated. Due to being part of the early access I was able to play the story 3 days earlier, and oh man what an inspiring tale! A beautiful story that blends aspects of reality with the power of our imagination, teaching us that although we might grow up, we can always look back to our childhood friends for some help in our darker times. Reminders of what it meant to be creatively unbound. The campaign really shows off what can be done with the games creation tools. And through all I’ve seen in the last year, I was still wondering “how did they do that!” Stand out is Doodle Bug! Really shows you can make highly polished characters that match what ever games populate the store shelves. Amazing game. 10/10
  75. Feb 14, 2020
    Love this game but the controls take some time to get used to. And the learning curve is pretty high
  76. Feb 16, 2020
    Great game with something that if the right community gets its hands on could lead to new game studios coming to life
  77. Feb 14, 2020
    Dreams is an incredible game and is world changing in the console space, the potential of this game will be felt for a long time when regular people create masterpieces.
  78. Feb 14, 2020
    I was worried I would feel overwhelmed but the tutorials were easy to follow and very helpful. There is so much to do from creating to playing others creations.
  79. Feb 14, 2020
    I am.enjoyimg the game very much. so many games in one game to play and have fun
  80. Feb 14, 2020
    Been playing Dreams since early access and I'm loving it.
    Hours of awesome things on the Dreamiverse to play and get inspired by and the creation tools are easy to understand. If you enjoyed making things in Little Big Planet, you already have a great starting point in Dreams, you will be able to recognize a lot of the same tools.
    The main campaign of Dreams "Art's Dream" is a beautiful
    Been playing Dreams since early access and I'm loving it.
    The main campaign of Dreams "Art's Dream" is a beautiful long movie length game and example of what this powerful engine is capable of. It's honestly so good, I don't know how many hours I've wasted just mucking around in the creator or Dreamiverse.
  81. Feb 14, 2020
    Despite a steep learning curve, this is a platform for those who love indie games and love to make indie games - that will only get better as time goes by!
  82. Feb 14, 2020
    One of the most fenomenal games i have a plesure to play , congrats to Media Molecule for making this masterpiece congratulations.
  83. Feb 16, 2020
    It’s really hard to fault anything in this extraordinary creation tool. Once you get the hang of the controls, and learn what it can do, it really feels like a leap to the next level. And I get the feeling this is just the beginning...
  84. Feb 16, 2020
    best game of 2020 of me. Endless possibilities and some amazing crafted levels by community. Don't sleep on it
  85. Feb 16, 2020
    I have been on Dreams Early Acces since day one. And everyday i am amazed by people their creations. (Levels, animations, characters,...) Media Molecule did such a amazing job, Dreams is a big win for every Playstation gamer. With that said, Dreams should get pre-installed on every PS5!
  86. Feb 15, 2020
    What a great ideia 10 stars... excelente ideia muito inovador e construtivo... tiro o chapéu à SONY... incrível.
  87. Feb 14, 2020
    Ever since middle school (my PS2/GameCube days) I've wanted something like this in a game format. Back then, I really had an itch to create things; especially the possibility of having my own game some day. This gives the potential to do just that, and I love it.

As soon as I heard about the concept of this coming out, I was hooked. LBP was awesome, but had its limits, and this delivers in every aspect that I thought was missing from that. It's hard to call this a game. It's more of a creational studio in the form of a game that is only limited by your imagination. You can create so many things that you want to in a media format, it never ceases to amaze me.

Playing through the beta was an awesome experience, and I found that music and character design were my favorite things to do. Now that the game is on its full release with new features that the beta didn't have, I'm even more hyped up about it. While there are certain things that are a challenge to get through (like the thermometer for each creation), there are plenty of workarounds for them. It's awesome to be able to link things together in creative/clever ways so that you have the ability to create full games/movies and whatever else you want to.

It's crazy to have the option to create whatever you want in full detail, or just to play through other's creations. If you don't feel like creating everything from scratch, you can use things that other people have put out there, edit them however you want, and add them to your creations. And those things are only going to grow as time goes on.

I also love the sense of community that has been brought up through the way that this has been marketed during the beta stages. The team at Media Molecule deserves all of the praise that they get for creating this masterpiece of a "game." I can only imagine what will come about through this as time goes on. I think we'll definitely see people springing up careers out of this, and potentially even individuals having their own full media formats to market outside of the game that were made IN it!

Kudos to Mm, their entire team, and all of the current and future creators that this game has and will bring up! I'm already in awe of it, and the game just got fully released to the world today. It's safe to say that this game will keep me in amazement throughout its lifespan, which I am completely looking forward to!
  88. Feb 16, 2020
    Positives:
    + Creating stuff is incredibly satisfying once you get the hang of things
    + Wonderful community + Just playing / watching / listening to the stuff others have created is fun + "Art's Dream" (The 2-3 hour story campaign by the devs themselves) is very cool and inspiring + VR and online multiplayer support in the future + Possible PC port in the future (which I personally
    Positives:
    + Creating stuff is incredibly satisfying once you get the hang of things
    + Wonderful community
    + Just playing / watching / listening to the stuff others have created is fun
    + VR and online multiplayer support in the future
    + Possible PC port in the future (which I personally would love)

~ You need to watch / play a lot of tutorials if you want to create stuff, but most of them can be quite fun.
    ~ Controls need time to get used to
    ~ It will take some time until we get more stuff like "Art's Dream" qualitywise

Negatives:
    - FPS can drop pretty badly in some levels
  89. Feb 15, 2020
    I have been following Media Molecule since 2007 when they made LBP and I was astounded by the ambition of that game back then. Come 2013 I saw their tech demo and I was worried about what they were about to embark on. They were essentially proposing LBP in 3D with a full sculpting tool and rigging/animation suite. Fast forward 7 years and it has finally released and I gotta tell you. ThisI have been following Media Molecule since 2007 when they made LBP and I was astounded by the ambition of that game back then. Come 2013 I saw their tech demo and I was worried about what they were about to embark on. They were essentially proposing LBP in 3D with a full sculpting tool and rigging/animation suite. Fast forward 7 years and it has finally released and I gotta tell you. This without a doubt lives up to the hype many times over. Just seeing where the community was back in the beta, to where they are now. I simply cannot imagine what they will accomplish in just 6 months more or 12 months more. This is the quintessential definition of "it gets better over time". Not only because the creators are getting better but also because Media Molecule will keep updating the game. Next up is VR which will revolutionize VR game creation, and after that there is Online Multiplayer which, like LBP, will give everyone the tools necessary to make their Star Trek, Online VR dreams come true (no pun intended). With the PS5 coming out at the end of this year I can only hope that they will take proper advantage of its capabilities in an update and maybe even bundle the game in with as many PS5 consoles as possible. Expand
  90. Feb 16, 2020
    Omg I cant wait to see what ppl create this game is just genius. I liked the main campaign. But I think the main thing is the creativity this game gives to the player. So many things can come out of dreams cant wait to see thos on ps5
  91. Feb 14, 2020
    Extremely creative game. Superb game for creators out there who want to have fun and relax, but could also get serious with it. Also exciting to see what the community builds, and will only get better.
  92. Feb 14, 2020
    Fantastic game that is only going to grow. I have no experience making games but made my own little platformer very quickly.
    Then there are is hundreds of much better content than mine created by a great community. This is only going to grow and can’t wait to see it do so.
  93. Feb 14, 2020
    Com certeza o jogo mais promissor dessa geração, ou até de todas as gerações, não se fala muito dele, mas a proposta parece gerar infinitas possíbilidades, primeiro exclusivo de PS4 em 2020, se existem jogos que não deveriam ser exclusivos e que devesse abranger o maior número possível de jogadores, esse é um deles, pois o sucesso desse jogo vai estar na criatividade de cada jogador.
  94. Feb 14, 2020
    This game is near perfect you can create anything you dream of or play others dream now you xbots stop review bombing sad humans
  95. Feb 14, 2020
    Very beautiful game it is very fun to play
    You must play this game if you want to have lots of fun
  96. Feb 14, 2020
    An absolute accomplishment in games design. Although this "game" won't be for everyone it is a masterpiece. The toolset allows for such diverse, strange and hilarious experiences. Throughout Early Access, there has been an insane amount of weird and wonderful creations.
    This is a new way to experience games, a Youtube like a rabbit hole for you to fall into an experience a potentially endless number of small projects.
    Well done MM.
  97. Feb 14, 2020
    Pay for one game, play thousands! Want to create a game or have a wacky idea, what an easy way to do it!
    Dreams is the YouTube of gaming.
  98. Feb 15, 2020
    This isn't for just those who want to create, but anyone who wants to play. The variety of 1st person and 3rd person, arcade, and bizarre experiences makes every time you go into the game a different experience. This would be worth $60 but it was safely priced at $40, likely due to the seemingly endless development. The most exciting thing is it only just released and the best things willThis isn't for just those who want to create, but anyone who wants to play. The variety of 1st person and 3rd person, arcade, and bizarre experiences makes every time you go into the game a different experience. This would be worth $60 but it was safely priced at $40, likely due to the seemingly endless development. The most exciting thing is it only just released and the best things will come further down the road as the community grows. Expand
  99. Feb 14, 2020
    It is a masterpiece. I've never developed any games because my skills in developing were very bad. I wanted all my life to make games. This game made my dream come true!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 59 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 25, 2020
    Dreams is a one-of-a-kind video game that only comes once or twice a generation, and Media Molecule and PlayStation have definitely delivered the goods. It makes game creation easy for non-technical gamers like me, but most importantly, fun for everyone, wrapped around a community and social sharing network that encourages exploration and experimentation wirth experiences big and small, popular and niche, and everything in-between.
  2. Feb 25, 2020
    After three games starring the cute, black-eyed burlap doll Sackboy and a mammoth 11 million user-created levels, Media Molecule, the developer behind LittleBigPlanet, yearned to take community-based game making to the next level. It took seven long years, but Dreams is a far more visually wondrous example of the “play, create, share” mantra from the U.K.-based, Sony-owned studio.
  3. Feb 24, 2020
    Dreams is a creator-focused set of tools more so than a video game. If you've always wanted to get into game making, collaborate with the like-minded community, and weren't sure where to start, this is a great option. But if you're primarily after some quality gameplay, and not just bite-sized imitations, it's best to look elsewhere.