7.4

1. Nov 16, 2015
    Graphics: 9.0 Sound: 7.0 Gameplay: 6.0 Fun/Story: 6.0

Graphics: 9.0 Sound: 7.0 Gameplay: 6.0 Fun/Story: 6.0

After the bad launch of Driveclub, Evolution Studios had been upgrading to transform it from average to a very addict game. Although, this DLC is really bad. Physics, gameplay and sound are poor. The more arcade style was enjoyable with cars but its transition to bikes it´s painful. Just play to admire the graphics and if you love motorbikes and didn´t play the cars version.
  2. Dec 22, 2015
    this i a nice game the bikes are so real and the gameplay is pretty fanastic but the one thing i dont like is that all the bikes in the game have so similar performance statistics so you dont have the feeling to play more and more to unlock better bikes . they are all just the same . also there are so few bikes in the game there are like 15 bikes ,,
  3. Jan 20, 2016
    The only thing that I appreciate in this game is the attention to detail. This games looks really good but the game play sucks. Also, I bought some DLC's (packs and whatnot) and none of them showed up. Really frustrated about it.
  4. Oct 30, 2015
    Great presentation, tons of great tracks, arcady but challanging gameplay, fun skill events... Driveclub: Bikes or Rideclub how I'd like to call it is a really great racing game no matter if you buy it as standalone or expansion. You get a lot for your money!
  5. Nov 1, 2015
    Super sprawa, ale jednak auta troszkę bardziej z mojej bajki, więc jednak za motory 9. Jeśli ktoś ma wątpliwości i czyta te durne komentarze, że niby niewidzialne ściany poza torem i inne pierdoły... Wejdźcie na YT, odpalcie jakiekolwiek porównanie z np. Forza, czy Project Cars i przekonacie się sami. Nie ma w tej chwili lepszej ścigałki, dającej więcej radochy !!!
  6. Nov 25, 2015
    I really love motorcycles, and when I saw that this game was out I had to buy it immediately!
    I really have alot of fun with this game, it's simple but fun and its very challenging which makes it really fun.
    The graphics are amazing, the sounds are okey, but could have been better if you ask me but that is just some minor detail, the game is fun to play and that's the most important thing.
    The stunt tracks are the most fun, but simply everything about this game is fun.
    The bikes have their own charm and I love them all.

Great game, great graphics, fun gameplay, gives you a good challenge :)
  7. Oct 30, 2015
    Driveclub BIKES is basically its own game with 40+ unique tracks, it's own Tour, multiplayer, Sprint, and Challenge modes. DC BIKES is flat. Out. Fun. With 41 slated bikes from top manufacturers like Ducati, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Bimonta, Honda, and BMW your sure to find your favorite. Did i mention DC BIKES has its own separate platinum trophy as well?

You can race all of the tracks from

You can race all of the tracks from the original Driveclub game with bikes as well as the 48 new tracks that were added specifically for the BIKES expansion. At $14.99 there is no shortage of content and all of the fame earned in DC BIKES goes towards your DC profile and your club. You can customize your bikes and your leather suits to fit your own personal style. Each bikes can be leveled up and all new accolades have been created as well.

The bikes handle much differently than the cars and each bike feels distinctly different. Leaning into turns and proper braking is essential in DC BIKES, Driveclub is not Need for Speed. As always the graphics are gorgeous and the framerate is very stable and smooth. I've experienced no glitches and the game has been an absolute joy and the perfect compliment to the standard game. The sense of speed is jaw dropping and the first person camera view is the best i've played in any racer. The game is very challenging but never cheap and it is always predicated on skill.

At launch DC BIKES is already a great value but there will be plethora of free content and bikes added each month. I do enjoy racing games but i have never necessarily been a huge bike fan, but this game is just too much fun to turn down with its incredible visuals and addictive racing...oh and there's nothing like burning past your opponent and popping a wheelie or a stoppie while flying through the finish line line. Driveclub BIKES is a 10/10 for value and addictive gameplay.
  8. Nov 4, 2015
    Muy mala comunidad, juego que no alcanza las expectativa y el hype, falta mucho contenido prometido, debe mejorarse en demasiado aspectos y ofrecer mas al jugador.
  9. Nov 1, 2015
    OK if you want an honest review read this. Since I'm starting to see things like 9 and 10 someone has to come out and tell the truth :P

This is NOT a PROPER BIKES GAME, the physics and the handling are terrible. Yes, we know that the original driveclub is more balanced towards arcade style, and thats not everyones cup of tea, but this is not about arcade vs simulation. A racing game can be arcade style and still be tons of fun ( for instance Project Gotham Racing ), but this is was just a quick and dirty adaptation from the engine / physics they already have to sell it as a bikes game, and its just baaaaad.

Physics and handling are terrible, do not expect anything near Ride or Motogp. It's just not right, the handling is too sensitive, unreal, annoying and in the end boring.

Also, the balancing formula on the difficulty of the AI is not right, I can tell there are some varians like the lenght of the race that make the AI riders go faster or slower ( I know this is common in many racing games), but at some point if the race is long and you get a little left behind, no matter how fast and clean you race you can never catch up. Making some longer races impossible while shorter races are a lot easier.

On the other hand, it does have some good things. (Which make this DLC fail even harder because it teases you with some good ingredients but the final mix is just not there):

The graphics and the weather effects are pretty cool.

Some races with some specific bikes like the Ducati desmosedici feel awesome and are real fun to play and replay.

Having official street bikes is a really cool feature that we only had on the ps4 with Ride, even if some of the races and handling are real rubish.

I'm aware of the price of this DLC, but come on, this is such a disapointment. This is such a shame, because I was really looking forwards to fun bikes game, even if it was short. I would rather have paid 70$ without hessitating for a longer proper version of this game instead of paying 15 for a quick, dirty, poor adaptation.
  10. Oct 31, 2015
    I tried at a special edition day and the game doesn't really worth it. If people liked driveclub they will like this one too because it has the same interface which isn't that realistic. The other problem which was same with Driveclub was the space of the races, you only have 10 meters width between tracks and there are always invisible walls which make it very limited for the freedom of the game
  11. Nov 5, 2015
    I strongly recommend to play this expansion if you like original DRIVECLUB. This is INSANE. Finally we get cool arcade motorcycle game. After thousand kilometers in original DRIVECLUB, get ready to learn all tracks AGAIN? This is absolutely not same feelings when you racing in cars on this tracks.
  12. Nov 25, 2015
  13. Apr 12, 2016
    Either as a standalone or whith the full game, this games is beautiful, and accessible to everyone, both for not good at racing, or for harcoreracers, even the menu is really elegant, and the content keeps growing
  14. Jan 7, 2016
    This is the bike game you've been waiting for. Top graphics and good handling. Isn't affected by Driveclub's low camera angle too much. If you like bikes, this is a must.
  15. Sep 29, 2016
    This DLC Features more than some full Price games. The bikes look stunning - just like the rest of the game, there are a ton of Races and Events, it Looks and Plays like a dream.
    Driveclub is a bit of a "shallow" Racer - just plain, pure, arcade-style racing. No Tuning, no pro-Setups, no Crashs, no traffic - but instead of complaining of what is or may all be missing Id say go and better start enjoying this awesome Racer.
    You cant go really wrong with that pricetag alone - to Driveclub Fans and Biking Fans alike - this is a must buy
  16. Jan 6, 2019
    Completely the same as Driveclub *cars*,just this one is for those who love bikes.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 29 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Jan 12, 2016
    Exactly what I was looking for – a bike racing game accessible to people who were overwhelmed by MotoGP or SBK series. [13/2015, p.71]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jan 4, 2016
    Driveclub Bikes is fast'n'furious arcade motorbiking game in familiar Driveclub surroundings. The bikes are, well, bikey enough. [Dec 2015]
  3. Dec 10, 2015
    With Driveclub Bikes Evolution Studios have been able to surprise us all with no previous inkling we’d get to ride on two wheels, but when we did, we’ve been able to do so properly and from the start. That in itself is an improvement on the original game.