7.4

1. Dec 22, 2015
    this i a nice game the bikes are so real and the gameplay is pretty fanastic but the one thing i dont like is that all the bikes in the game have so similar performance statistics so you dont have the feeling to play more and more to unlock better bikes . they are all just the same . also there are so few bikes in the game there are like 15 bikes ,,
  2. Jan 20, 2016
    The only thing that I appreciate in this game is the attention to detail. This games looks really good but the game play sucks. Also, I bought some DLC's (packs and whatnot) and none of them showed up. Really frustrated about it.
  3. Nov 4, 2015
    Muy mala comunidad, juego que no alcanza las expectativa y el hype, falta mucho contenido prometido, debe mejorarse en demasiado aspectos y ofrecer mas al jugador.
  4. Nov 1, 2015
    OK if you want an honest review read this. Since I'm starting to see things like 9 and 10 someone has to come out and tell the truth :P

This is NOT a PROPER BIKES GAME, the physics and the handling are terrible. Yes, we know that the original driveclub is more balanced towards arcade style, and thats not everyones cup of tea, but this is not about arcade vs simulation. A racing game can be arcade style and still be tons of fun ( for instance Project Gotham Racing ), but this is was just a quick and dirty adaptation from the engine / physics they already have to sell it as a bikes game, and its just baaaaad.

Physics and handling are terrible, do not expect anything near Ride or Motogp. It's just not right, the handling is too sensitive, unreal, annoying and in the end boring.

Also, the balancing formula on the difficulty of the AI is not right, I can tell there are some varians like the lenght of the race that make the AI riders go faster or slower ( I know this is common in many racing games), but at some point if the race is long and you get a little left behind, no matter how fast and clean you race you can never catch up. Making some longer races impossible while shorter races are a lot easier.

On the other hand, it does have some good things. (Which make this DLC fail even harder because it teases you with some good ingredients but the final mix is just not there):

The graphics and the weather effects are pretty cool.

Some races with some specific bikes like the Ducati desmosedici feel awesome and are real fun to play and replay.

Having official street bikes is a really cool feature that we only had on the ps4 with Ride, even if some of the races and handling are real rubish.

I'm aware of the price of this DLC, but come on, this is such a disapointment. This is such a shame, because I was really looking forwards to fun bikes game, even if it was short. I would rather have paid 70$ without hessitating for a longer proper version of this game instead of paying 15 for a quick, dirty, poor adaptation.
  5. Oct 31, 2015
    I tried at a special edition day and the game doesn't really worth it. If people liked driveclub they will like this one too because it has the same interface which isn't that realistic. The other problem which was same with Driveclub was the space of the races, you only have 10 meters width between tracks and there are always invisible walls which make it very limited for the freedom of the game

1. CD-Action
    Jan 12, 2016
    Exactly what I was looking for – a bike racing game accessible to people who were overwhelmed by MotoGP or SBK series. [13/2015, p.71]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jan 4, 2016
    Driveclub Bikes is fast'n'furious arcade motorbiking game in familiar Driveclub surroundings. The bikes are, well, bikey enough. [Dec 2015]
  3. Dec 10, 2015
    With Driveclub Bikes Evolution Studios have been able to surprise us all with no previous inkling we’d get to ride on two wheels, but when we did, we’ve been able to do so properly and from the start. That in itself is an improvement on the original game.