7.4

1. Nov 16, 2015
    Graphics: 9.0 Sound: 7.0 Gameplay: 6.0 Fun/Story: 6.0

Graphics: 9.0 Sound: 7.0 Gameplay: 6.0 Fun/Story: 6.0

After the bad launch of Driveclub, Evolution Studios had been upgrading to transform it from average to a very addict game. Although, this DLC is really bad. Physics, gameplay and sound are poor. The more arcade style was enjoyable with cars but its transition to bikes it´s painful. Just play to admire the graphics and if you love motorbikes and didn´t play the cars version.

1. CD-Action
    Jan 12, 2016
    Exactly what I was looking for – a bike racing game accessible to people who were overwhelmed by MotoGP or SBK series. [13/2015, p.71]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jan 4, 2016
    Driveclub Bikes is fast'n'furious arcade motorbiking game in familiar Driveclub surroundings. The bikes are, well, bikey enough. [Dec 2015]
  3. Dec 10, 2015
    With Driveclub Bikes Evolution Studios have been able to surprise us all with no previous inkling we’d get to ride on two wheels, but when we did, we’ve been able to do so properly and from the start. That in itself is an improvement on the original game.