5.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 23, 2017
    I was super excited to play the next installment to this series. I purchased through PSN. BIG MISTAKE. Upon playing the game it crashes, consistently. We tried campaign and skirmish both are the same results. We found that when there are more than 5 minions/enemies on the screen it chugs like a slideshow. Ignoring any commands, sometimes it doesn't crash from it and it recovers onlyI was super excited to play the next installment to this series. I purchased through PSN. BIG MISTAKE. Upon playing the game it crashes, consistently. We tried campaign and skirmish both are the same results. We found that when there are more than 5 minions/enemies on the screen it chugs like a slideshow. Ignoring any commands, sometimes it doesn't crash from it and it recovers only to crash during a save or at random. When reaching out the to the developers, "Its a known issue, complex that it doesn't have a ETA when they can patch it." Leaving me with a $49.99 game to sit and wait. I'm super bummed about it. So do yourselves a favor and wait. I really, really hope that it gets fixed sooner rather than later. Expand
  2. Jul 12, 2019
    Dungeons 3 is great game. It cures the itch for a Dungeon-Keeper-esque game we've needed since, well, Dungeons 2.
  3. Apr 8, 2020
    Dungeons 3 is a funny Dungeon Builder game, that is best played with a friend. Alone, the repetitive nature of some of the missions may be boring, but with a friend to help banter through the down time, the game goes from maybe a 6 to an 8. Love playing it, its definitely worth it if you and your friend would be i to it.
  4. Mar 15, 2021
    The controls for this game make it absolutely unplayable, horrible game systems that aren’t explained in the tutorials, and don’t work with any degree of reliable consistency on the ps4 mapping. Ive never gotten this repeatedly irritated at a game, trying to do something that should have been a simple point and click in any game made by competent designers. This game is TRASH. This studioThe controls for this game make it absolutely unplayable, horrible game systems that aren’t explained in the tutorials, and don’t work with any degree of reliable consistency on the ps4 mapping. Ive never gotten this repeatedly irritated at a game, trying to do something that should have been a simple point and click in any game made by competent designers. This game is TRASH. This studio is like the Tommy Wiseau of game developers and the gameplay is their homage to “The Room.” Complete waste of my time and money. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

Dungeons 3 looks and plays simply compared to some of the other strategy games out there, but there’s a definite depth of challenge to the game that, coupled with its sense of humour and excellent co-op mode, make for the perfect game to kick back with on a lazy weekend afternoon and some beers. It’s hard not to love it for that.
  2. Nov 2, 2017
    The lighthearted yet unconventional premise of Dungeons 3 is a breath of fresh air. When you factor in the addictive blend of real-time strategy and resource management, you're left with one rewarding (yet evil) gameplay formula.
  3. Oct 24, 2017
    Dungeons 3 is an hilarious title which combines real time strategy with role-playing. As an Evil Lord, we must defend our dungeon while we spread our realm of terror. Lots of fun and charming references to pop culture. Too bad its bugs devalue what it could be an awesome game.