6.3

1. Oct 23, 2017
    I was super excited to play the next installment to this series. I purchased through PSN. BIG MISTAKE. Upon playing the game it crashes, consistently. We tried campaign and skirmish both are the same results. We found that when there are more than 5 minions/enemies on the screen it chugs like a slideshow. Ignoring any commands, sometimes it doesn't crash from it and it recovers onlyI was super excited to play the next installment to this series. I purchased through PSN. BIG MISTAKE. Upon playing the game it crashes, consistently. We tried campaign and skirmish both are the same results. We found that when there are more than 5 minions/enemies on the screen it chugs like a slideshow. Ignoring any commands, sometimes it doesn't crash from it and it recovers only to crash during a save or at random. When reaching out the to the developers, "Its a known issue, complex that it doesn't have a ETA when they can patch it." Leaving me with a $49.99 game to sit and wait. I'm super bummed about it. So do yourselves a favor and wait. I really, really hope that it gets fixed sooner rather than later. Expand
  2. Jul 12, 2019
    Dungeons 3 is great game. It cures the itch for a Dungeon-Keeper-esque game we've needed since, well, Dungeons 2.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Dungeons 3 looks and plays simply compared to some of the other strategy games out there, but there’s a definite depth of challenge to the game that, coupled with its sense of humour and excellent co-op mode, make for the perfect game to kick back with on a lazy weekend afternoon and some beers. It’s hard not to love it for that.
  2. Nov 2, 2017
    The lighthearted yet unconventional premise of Dungeons 3 is a breath of fresh air. When you factor in the addictive blend of real-time strategy and resource management, you're left with one rewarding (yet evil) gameplay formula.
  3. Oct 24, 2017
    Dungeons 3 is an hilarious title which combines real time strategy with role-playing. As an Evil Lord, we must defend our dungeon while we spread our realm of terror. Lots of fun and charming references to pop culture. Too bad its bugs devalue what it could be an awesome game.