5.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jul 12, 2019
    Dungeons 3 is great game. It cures the itch for a Dungeon-Keeper-esque game we've needed since, well, Dungeons 2.
  2. Apr 8, 2020
    Dungeons 3 is a funny Dungeon Builder game, that is best played with a friend. Alone, the repetitive nature of some of the missions may be boring, but with a friend to help banter through the down time, the game goes from maybe a 6 to an 8. Love playing it, its definitely worth it if you and your friend would be i to it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

Dungeons 3 looks and plays simply compared to some of the other strategy games out there, but there’s a definite depth of challenge to the game that, coupled with its sense of humour and excellent co-op mode, make for the perfect game to kick back with on a lazy weekend afternoon and some beers. It’s hard not to love it for that.
  2. Nov 2, 2017
    The lighthearted yet unconventional premise of Dungeons 3 is a breath of fresh air. When you factor in the addictive blend of real-time strategy and resource management, you're left with one rewarding (yet evil) gameplay formula.
  3. Oct 24, 2017
    Dungeons 3 is an hilarious title which combines real time strategy with role-playing. As an Evil Lord, we must defend our dungeon while we spread our realm of terror. Lots of fun and charming references to pop culture. Too bad its bugs devalue what it could be an awesome game.