5.2

1. Nov 15, 2018
    A Masterpiece, loved everything about this game, it is definitely a must play!
  2. Dec 3, 2019
    Fallout 4 is a game that is criminally underrated however it is important to note that the GOTY edition comes with download codes, not one disc with the DLC loaded on. I have just revisited the game in 2019 and it still holds up. There are some glitches and the follower AI still can be annoying but the game is still a blast to play and offers a lot even in 2019. The biggest gripe I haveFallout 4 is a game that is criminally underrated however it is important to note that the GOTY edition comes with download codes, not one disc with the DLC loaded on. I have just revisited the game in 2019 and it still holds up. There are some glitches and the follower AI still can be annoying but the game is still a blast to play and offers a lot even in 2019. The biggest gripe I have with the game is the simplified dialogue system. The previous Fallout entries gave much better dialog options, whereas Fallout 4 gives you 4 options in most scenarios, agree, disagree, sarcastically agree and ask a question based off the subject of the last interaction. The absence of a karma system is a huge miss, it removes a lot of moral complexity that was present in previous games. The game's looks and gameplay is far superior to previous entires in the series, aiming with weapons is now possible so relying solely on VATS is no longer necessary. The settlement building is much better with the DLC included in the GOTY edition. The DLC is all strong and interesting enough to get me back to sinking hours into this game. All of the protagonists are likeable enough if not a bit repetitive. All the followers want to help the people of the wasteland, they offer no real contradictory views that could cause issues with other followers. The followers are all worth getting to know to gain their perks and immerse yourself in the world. Fallout 4 is still a very immersive game and given the fact that the game is commonly on sale, it makes it all the more worth it. Expand
  3. Sep 19, 2020
    Fallout 4 fun game I love it but game of the year no it has a dlc code instead of the dlc being on the disk like it was with fallout 3, new vegas, skyrim, this just scream cash grab if you buy used your just buying regular fallout 4
  4. Dec 4, 2017
    SCAM. repackaged base game into a GOTY box. GOTY needs to have all content on disk otherwise there should be a large red-label warning that DLC's are NOT on disk. Shouldn't even be called GOTY.
    If it's not on disk,, It don't exist.
  5. Oct 22, 2017
    A worthless version with code that writes on a simple piece of paper. GOTY edition is never given with code. People who will take it are collectors. And you have contaminated the GOTY name.
  6. Feb 15, 2018
    Really disappointed. This game of the year is a scam thebcore game comes in blu-ray and All aditional content you have to put a code that comes on a paper to download. Ive never seen a game of the year edition like this One. All content must come on the blu-ray and this One does no follow the example. Bethesda you died for meill never buy your games ever again.
  7. Feb 26, 2018
    I been waiting 2 years for them to put the dlcs on a disc and now they **** us over by not including that. Nice going Bethesda
  8. Jul 9, 2018
    I made this account after extensively playing Fallout4 on PS4.
    To be poignant 13d20hr18m
    into my latest Survival No kills save It's absolute garbage; Bethesda should be ashamed. As a kid I used to play Morrowind on the PC, Watching your modding community flourish around the Construction Set was beautiful. The game itself didn't need character narration; the game was smooth, the
    I made this account after extensively playing Fallout4 on PS4.
    To be poignant 13d20hr18m
    into my latest Survival No kills save

It's absolute garbage; Bethesda should be ashamed.

As a kid I used to play Morrowind on the PC, Watching your modding community flourish around the Construction Set was beautiful. The game itself didn't need character narration; the game was smooth, the characters were well thought out (Vivec, Dagoth Ur still bring a smile to my minds eye), There was a massive depth to your plot back then it seemed. I could depend on dropping into this RPG for hours at a time; if even just to play around with different cheats or spells for sillies. ( or even better mods from the community)
    With Fallout 4 . . . on Survival. . . I hope you realize your engine's bugs crash the game every 30m - 2 hrs consistently right? yet the game of the year edition came out and i see no updates fixing these issues. . . seemingly you want everyone seeing a loading screen (laments; fast traveling in lower difficulty with a smaller loot tree)
    every 30 min or the game will crash due to zone renderings, or any # of other immersion breaking issues.
    ( i have had cars thrown into me by companions instantly killing me, even discovered running into said cars sitting still can be fatal. . .)
    I am sure every player has noticed falling cars from highways and other needless animations that bug up the engine, when all we did was max-craft our character to run fast through the zones (because minutemen) and here we are, un-immersed, probably broke due to the expansions/skins, and nothing to really show for it except our Bethesda Fandom. . . & all the aforementioned hours spent in a broken game you refuse to spend any time(or $) fixing . . . despite how much money we have literally just thrown at you.
    I can't even fathom how much you probably make off these ripoff's you call creations in your club but it is downright despicable how you went from a Construction Set to a Creation Club. . .
    & you think your better than EA. . . Tsk, tsk.

Watching the hype following your latest presentation at E3 I am feeling all sorts of deja vu when compared to f4's hype.
    I am not enthused, I am not excited.
    I am mildly disgusted and sad to see a great company brought so low by it's shareholder greed.

Until you start acting more like Cd Projekt Red
    (you know a responsible game developer that keeps it's audience in mind, doesn't give in to corporate greed, and seemingly loves doing what it set out to do in the first place; creating)
    I won't be buying your games. I am done. You gave up on me. Us.
    & we are legion.
    you?
    Todd Howard, you are Caesar.
    The knives in your back?
    You put them there yourself.
    Suicide.
  9. May 11, 2019
    false advertisement it not fallout 4 goty it just fallout 4 with dlc smh crying emoji rn
  10. Oct 16, 2017
    I really love Fallout 4 and all of its added content. But next time Bethesda, please don't give us download codes, give us a disc that contains the complete version of the game like you did with Skyrim: Legendary Edition or Fallout 3: GOTY Edition. This is bad trend that many companies are unfortunately using and it sucks. Destiny: The Collection had download codes and that pissed me off,I really love Fallout 4 and all of its added content. But next time Bethesda, please don't give us download codes, give us a disc that contains the complete version of the game like you did with Skyrim: Legendary Edition or Fallout 3: GOTY Edition. This is bad trend that many companies are unfortunately using and it sucks. Destiny: The Collection had download codes and that pissed me off, The Crew: Ultimate edition had download codes and the list goes on. Why do companies do this? Expand
  11. May 20, 2018
    juego perfecto, horas horas y horas de entretenimiento puro y duro, gracias bethesda.
  12. May 20, 2020
    | am glad they changed the format of Fallout even if it took a while to get into. It is more Borderlands action packed shooter than a ARPG with shooting mechanics. Played the game back to back with the female/male characters. I enjoyed all of the shooting, looting, crafting and exploring. I had a lot of fun with the upgradeable power armors and the weapons.

The "base game" settlement

The "base game" settlement building side was a bit basic and simplified. How Junk items are broken down into way lighter core components is limited to settlements only. So this can lead to a grindy chore if wanting to lighten the Power Armour repair resource load on the go. Settlers can be used as mules to transport the junk, but only between settlements and not in the field. The junk sorting process is also a grind when using settlers as mules. Hundreds of junk items, but no way to group them by core components.

Short story I picked up the GOTY edition on a retail sale, because it worked out cheaper than buying all the DLC separately digitally for the base game that I already have beaten twice.. This is the best version of the game for sure. The additional add-on settlement content alone gets rid of the of the logistic head ache of getting round commune dormitory type settlements.

I have a lot of fun replaying this game and I have passed my third replay, but this game runs like total crap in the large downtown Boston area ( and other areas). I have even used in-store PSN F04 mods to try and improve performance, but to little avail. I am really struggling to replay it now due to overdosing on the crappy performance issues for the umpteenth time.
  13. Jan 3, 2018
    Perfect game! Full of surprises and experiences. I recommend everyone. Thank you Bethesda.
  14. Oct 5, 2019
    The game in itself is good, no doubt about it, even though it's sad the options becomes more and more limited for each game in the franchise..

However the Fallout franchise is known (apparently only Bethesda is not aware) of the bugs and crashes, wich wikia sites of quest bugs and other forums clearly bare witness too.. And there are alot of them.. you can even die from hit collision by crouching backwards in to a car.. the game is riddled with weird bugs in all areas, and none get fixed unless it's by modders (The unofficial Fallout 4 patch is essential to have).

If you enjoy some extra challenge it the game and go through survival mode, you're ensured to loose hours on not being able to save before sleeping, and then the game crashes, you die to walking in to a car, you getting stucked in a rock/tree stump etc.

The game is fun for a casual playthrough, but if you want to achieve something within the game, bugs in quests and the game mechanics itself makes this game quite terrible.. Especially considering they keep doing it over and over and over.
  15. Nov 22, 2018
    This GOTY version is one of the worst that I have seen... is the same standar disc with the dlc codes... the same bugs and problems of the first version... the game crashes suddenly... a bad way to treat a very good game
  16. May 17, 2019
    I think this game is great. It’s Fallout 4, which is probably my favorite one, and it also comes with all of the DLC!
  17. May 21, 2019
    First, to all the idiots complaining that the season pass isn’t on the disc, the game isn’t on the disc. Second, all GOTY editions are like this nowadays. If you don’t like that, it’s too late to tell the publisher. In regards to the game, it’s **** awesome. Stop **** about the dlc not being on the disc, because neither is the game.
  18. Jun 24, 2019
    My score based on my criteria:

Graphics: 9- The graphics for the game is very good considering the game engine they have. SFX: 7- They weren't horrible, but they weren't bad at all either. Music: 7- Though the ambient music is pretty good, it gets kind of old pretty quick, but I did enjoy the mix of songs they included on the radio stations, though there could have been a couple
    My score based on my criteria:

SFX: 7- They weren't horrible, but they weren't bad at all either.

Music: 7- Though the ambient music is pretty good, it gets kind of old pretty quick, but I did enjoy the mix of songs they included on the radio stations, though there could have been a couple more.

Gameplay: 8- The button mapping took a bit of getting used to but once I did it felt pretty intuitive. Combat felt satisfying, most of the time. Would have given a 10, but base building mechanics was a pretty big hassle, though I, personally, loved the concept.

Story: 6- The story line in this game was a well executed bad story line. It had it's plot twist but wasn't too complicated.

Stability: 4- As with Skyrim, Fallout 4 has it's fair share of bugs and crashes. And in certain parts of the game it suffers from frame rate drops, especially if running mods.

All in all, I think this a pretty good game. I think it could have been better, but I definitely got many hours of enjoyment out of it.
  19. Dec 19, 2019
    One of the best single player titles available to play. It offers all the things you want from a typical fallout game, food, drinks, looting for weapons, clothes and items as well as crafting whilst enjoying the beautiful and very well designed open world. I do recommend buying the original fallout 4 since most of the DLC'S do not actually improve your experience as they are very minimalOne of the best single player titles available to play. It offers all the things you want from a typical fallout game, food, drinks, looting for weapons, clothes and items as well as crafting whilst enjoying the beautiful and very well designed open world. I do recommend buying the original fallout 4 since most of the DLC'S do not actually improve your experience as they are very minimal and are not required. Compared to how much content comes from DLC's in the GoTY edition it deserves a score of 8. As it offers a lot of content but, the major problem is that most people who brought GoTY didn't get any DLC's with it. And not to mention not a lot of content per dlc is given which makes GoTY only a thing for true Fallout 4 fans to buy. Expand
  20. Jun 28, 2020
    Grate game big world you can play long time and ignore trols hu give bad rewju they are just trols so sad bu so tru

There are no critic reviews yet.