1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 253 Ratings

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 6, 2020
    Игра зверь да. Такой графон просто корм для глаз. Туда можно заходить ради тупа графонааааа не более.
  2. Aug 8, 2020
    I was sceptical at first, but I'm actually enjoying my time with F&F Crossroads. The storyline is canon and adds to the movie universe, the characters are great and the soundtrack is awesome. Cars and character models are nicely done, but the environments are a bland and empty, there is a lot of room for improvement. Arcade physics are pretty decent, but need to be polished: some cars areI was sceptical at first, but I'm actually enjoying my time with F&F Crossroads. The storyline is canon and adds to the movie universe, the characters are great and the soundtrack is awesome. Cars and character models are nicely done, but the environments are a bland and empty, there is a lot of room for improvement. Arcade physics are pretty decent, but need to be polished: some cars are unresponsive or too lightweight. Gadgets are fun to use. UI design and camera position can be improved a lot. Collision detection can be improved as well. Overall, this game is better than any previous attempts to turn a franchise into a game. If you're a member of F&F family, you will definitely enjoy the game. If you came for a Split/Second-like experience, you can be disappointed with physics, but it can be worth the try. I really hope that SMS will improve this game in the second installment, it has a lot of potential. Expand
  3. Aug 12, 2020
    It is not a bad game but It is way too short and not really fun enough to leave me wanting to play more
  4. Aug 22, 2020
    It gets points because it's actually vin diesel.

I don't turn my back on family, and you shouldn't either.
  5. Aug 3, 2021
    Its not that bad
    Did this game crash my ps5 and force it into repair mode? Yes But once I just bit the bullet and played patched, I was having a good time. Fast and Furious Crossroads is not a racing game.. if youre going into this game thinking otherwise youll be disappointed, infact the driving mechanics in general are awful here and they couldn’t make a
    Its not that bad
    Did this game crash my ps5 and force it into repair mode? Yes
    But once I just bit the bullet and played patched, I was having a good time.
    Fast and Furious Crossroads is not a racing game.. if youre going into this game thinking otherwise youll be disappointed, infact the driving mechanics in general are awful here and they couldn’t make a good racing mode out of it even if they wanted to.
    Instead this a dumb fun 4 hour long cinematic driving game, youll be going through this story of stopping some terrist all while driving fast cars and looking out for family, taking life a quarter mile at a time, olive garden. You get it, it’s an action movie put into the form of a video game, racing through the streets like a need for speed game from checkpoint to checkppint, dodging cops.. each charcter in the story having a car that can do different things such as hacking or shooting rockets, all of which is used to complete the story, stop this speeding train, stop these guys before they get to the boss, get here before time runs out.. I actually had a really fun time playing through this game, im not even a fast and furious fan and I had fun…
    I loved the variety here, dirving through a sandstorm, driving through underground tunnels, chasing a train, I felt like I was in an action movie…
    And if you go into this game thinking okay this is a 4 hour long interactive fst and furious movie, its not bad, I promise..
    Im not really sure why the internet hates this game so much, is it basically a ps2 game? Yeah, but it’s a fast one, and it’s a fun one..
    But don’t geyt this expecting to play online, match making is impossible.
    I give
    a 6/10
  6. Jan 9, 2021
    This game will make u laugh with bad physics! Also if u are lucky enough to join multiplayer it is fun too! That's all folks! Buy this game at 5$ like I did!

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 11, 2020
    Fast and Furious Crossroads is a disappointing game from an experienced studio like Slightly Mad. Low production values, an absurd driving model and a very short story make it very hard to suggest anyone playing it.
  2. Sep 2, 2020
    The creators of Project CARS won’t want to remember this failure. The story in the exact mould of the movies is fine, but the graphics are woeful, the environments aren’t much better, the missions are boring and worst of all, the driving just isn’t fun.
  3. Aug 25, 2020
    Crucially, the driving itself just isn't fun, resulting in a bland experience interchangeable with any other street racing franchise.