7.3

1. Dec 7, 2015
    Best co-op game I have for PS4. The humor is also right up my alley! It took me about 7-8 hours to complete but there is a "grind house" mode that changes up the game and allows you to replay some levels for more loot.
  2. Dec 31, 2015
    This game gets me on so many levels. My girlfriend and I played through the entire thing in two nights and wish there was more content. The game is beautiful with an amazing soundtrack, especially that epic final boss music. I feel the game is easily worth more than the $20 price tag and hope they release more installments in the future!
  3. Dec 7, 2015
    This game is fun, funny, action packed and has a amazing cast of voice actors for $20 on the PS4 you can enjoy a Action RPG that have drop-in drop-out ,online and couch co-op with friends and family this Christmas. Level up Weapons and Armor, complete side-quest or just play grindhouse if you really want a great challenge but what ever you do don't skip this amazing $20 masterpiece.
  4. Dec 22, 2015
    Fat Princess Adventures
    Fat with a PH
    Fat princess adventures is the most purely fun experience I’ve had in gaming all year. In general I’ve never played a game that kept me smiling and cracking up the whole time quite like this one. This may appear to be a casual dumbed down dungeon crawler for kids, but for the adults there are nonstop jokes that will have you crying. Fat princess
    Fat Princess Adventures
    Fat with a PH
    Fat princess adventures is the Shrek of Video Games.
    This is a super casual and easy to understand diablo style dungeon crawler where you can play as a warrior, rogue, archer, or engineer either alone or with friends.
    The bitter queen has hashtag had it with all the sweets and wants them gone, so great bitten needs a hero not about to put up with the salt she’s handing out, so that’s where you come in
    The game starts out letting you customize your own character and your characters personality.
    Depending on your personality type, you’ll interacting with npcs and cut scenes differently as well as have your own combat catchphrases.
    You go through these levels just slicing everything in your way, taking on elite enemies and bosses, and finding chests for epic loot to make your character even more yours.
    The loots is just a tiny bit disappointing since it does feel way too basic.
    I don’t feel like there is any special loot that soils my britches, there’s no anticipation or excitement when you open a chest because you don’t feel like you could get the best weapon 30 minutes in, it feels more like the weapons dropped just get better as the game progresses.
    You don’t get the feeling of should I swap or not, you just do it because it stronger.
    Each weapon does have its own special ability such as restoring health, freezing or burning enemies among other things. Enemies do have elemental weaknesses, but I never found myself actively switching out weapons for enemies, just for annoying element based chests…
    Eventually I got a sword that could open all chests, but maybe having the ability to freely switch classes instead of having to be at a check point to do so would’ve been nice and a great time saver early on, and maybe would have given me more incentive to want to play with those different classes.
    You can also upgrade your weapons with the cash you pick up, but another annoyance is that eventually you’ll hit a road block in upgrade gems…
    Problem is you have to defeat the end boss for just 1 of them… which leads to hours of grinding… coincidentally there is a grindhouse mode where you can do just that, pick a level and replay it for prizes alone or with friends for even more prizes.
    Luckily though this game is so fun, addictive, satisfying and charming, that for once I’m happy there is an excuse to keep playing.
    For what it is

Action RPG

Overall: 9/10
  5. Jan 15, 2016
    Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp
  6. Dec 15, 2015
    Love this game, it is so much fun to play and great for exploring...lots of action and excitement throughout the whole game!!! The graphics and animation are excellent as well as the music!!! Perfect masterpiece of a game!!!
  7. Feb 3, 2016
    This game is really fun and I would give it 10/10 were it not for all the little bugs. The possibility of combining sofa play with online and invitations is great and I wonder why there aren't more games doing this. The cute art stands in a nice comedic contrast to the hack and slash gameplay. The dialogue is funny and the one liners don't feel overused, at least not after one playthrough.This game is really fun and I would give it 10/10 were it not for all the little bugs. The possibility of combining sofa play with online and invitations is great and I wonder why there aren't more games doing this. The cute art stands in a nice comedic contrast to the hack and slash gameplay. The dialogue is funny and the one liners don't feel overused, at least not after one playthrough. The story mode is a bit short, but I feel like you can easily just add another run on a higher difficulty setting and I'm not entirely sure if there is any end game content. It seems you can only upgrade your gear after a certain point by spending gems, of which you get one after the first playthrough. Expand
  8. Aug 3, 2017
    This game was really fun and me and my friends have had a great time playing the game. It is a really good party game to just button smash and not really have to focus too much on the actual game. But you can really get into it if you want to. My only complaint is that the princess is way to fat and ugly.

1. CD-Action
    Mar 4, 2016
    Fat Princess Adventures is cute and sometimes funny, but so shallow, repetitive and boring that I was fed up with it halfway through the 7-8 hour long campaign. [02/2016, p.55]
  2. Games Master UK
    Feb 26, 2016
    Too simple for grown-ups, yet full of 'humour' unsuitable for kids, this franchise resurrection finds itself stuck in a saccharine no man's land. [Feb 2016, p.87]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Feb 10, 2016
    A shallow hack and slash that's fun in short bursts but outstays its welcome, even at a scant six hours. A step in the wrong direction for the series. [Feb 2016, p.91]