2.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 28, 2018
    if you drop your joystick the game play alone like madden . The ia make everything by thenselves.
    Positioning of players is the same as always the worst . But the cassino side are one of best fifas. Chinese will like it .
  2. Sep 30, 2018
    Fifa 19 Ping-pong edition with change colour...
    That do nothing just selling fifa points same as always different cover and lists
  3. Sep 30, 2018
    This game is trash.I don't know from where to start maybe from 2014 ? Ok the game is barely change since then everything is automated the passes don't feel natural,shooting is based on luck and momentum.There is no point of defensive midfielders in this game because they just don't give a **** they attack even if you tell them not too.Animations are so bad as well,when you do slide tackleThis game is trash.I don't know from where to start maybe from 2014 ? Ok the game is barely change since then everything is automated the passes don't feel natural,shooting is based on luck and momentum.There is no point of defensive midfielders in this game because they just don't give a **** they attack even if you tell them not too.Animations are so bad as well,when you do slide tackle the player looks like he have a hearth attack.The people that made this game did they ever watch football ?Or they spend most of their time in the casinos with their friends ,because this is what this game is.When you go to Ultimate team all my god is so bad.Everything is made in a way to frustrate you so you can spend real money.They still have the same momentum bug when you score a goal your players just don't care and they can easily score you a goal after the whistle.This game is so scripted is unbelievable.When you put on top of that the gambling that is going on and all the kids that are playing this game is just disgusting.Enjoy your profits EA but sooner or later this cashcow is going to stop giving **** you. Expand
  4. Sep 29, 2018
    In a nutshell... awful. How EA can justify selling this game at full price when there really hasn't been any changes to this game with regards to offline game modes is unbelievable. It is basically a re-skin of FIFA 18, which wasn't a bad game, but releasing the same thing two years in a row is truly stunning from a company worth billions of pounds they are taking us for a ride and theyIn a nutshell... awful. How EA can justify selling this game at full price when there really hasn't been any changes to this game with regards to offline game modes is unbelievable. It is basically a re-skin of FIFA 18, which wasn't a bad game, but releasing the same thing two years in a row is truly stunning from a company worth billions of pounds they are taking us for a ride and they don't care because there are enough children who fall for the same tricks.

Which leads me onto the argument of 'realism'. In my first game on FIFA 19 i saw a centre back execute an overhead kick. 10 minutes later another overhead kick by a striker. Next game, i concede another over head kick and I saw defenders and midfielders pull of an amazing array of skills which you wouldn't see in real life. FIFA 19 is FIFA Street on grass.

Presentation and TV broadcast looks just like the real thing, you can't knock that, but to be honest it is the same as it has been since FIFA 14, just different things said by commentators and still looks great. Oh and there's FUT, the gambling game.

If there was another football game who could afford all the licences that EA have then no one would even like FIFA, the masses continue to be blinded by the lights. (mostly children)
  5. Sep 27, 2018
    Embarasing, nothing else, just embarasing, Embarasing, nothing else, just embarasing
  6. Sep 25, 2018
    How could you possibly justify selling the exact same game for $100 (CAD) and change the colour of the background, and add a couple stupid CL graphics to 'justify' this trash?

Manager mode used to be EA's pride, but the same garbage B.S put forward in Fifa and Madden, this Ultimate Team garbage needs to F-OH. You need to understand your customers, and from what I'm seeing online is

You need to understand your customers, and from what I'm seeing online is that the majority are pretty pissed off that you've just about **** on everyone that plays manager mode (which is likely over 80% of FIFA players).

Terrible. You've lost many loyal FIFA customers including me with this pathetic release. You've got alot to make up for in 2020, if you even plan to.

Terrible.
  7. Sep 28, 2018
    Lied about survival game, nothing has changed since last year. All focus put into FUT & nothing else.
  8. Sep 27, 2018
    this game is a loot box thing it forgets about career mode and pro clubs the champions league anthem is short and overall nothing changes
  9. Sep 28, 2018
    Will not buy fifa anymore, same crap every year. From 2014 to 2019 carrer mode is still the same.
    R.I.P
  10. Sep 28, 2018
    This is a micro-complement to FIFA 18/And yes, some teams still do not have a single face КОРОЧЕ ВЫ ТУПО ЕБАНЫЕ ПИДОРАСЫ КОТОРЫЕ КАЖДЫЙ ГОД ВЫКАТЫВАЮТ ОДНО И ТОЖЕ И ЕЩЁ ДЕНЕГ ЗА ЭТО ТРЕБУЮТ!
  11. Sep 27, 2018
    Is the career mode over forever? Almost no changes, Fifa seems to be just interested in the Ultimate team players so the other modes are being forgotten little by little, year by year until they completly disappear from the game... from 1998 to 2006 playing career mode on fifa, from 2006 to 2010 Master league of PES, from 2010 to 2018 back to career mode... and now.. seems that I've noIs the career mode over forever? Almost no changes, Fifa seems to be just interested in the Ultimate team players so the other modes are being forgotten little by little, year by year until they completly disappear from the game... from 1998 to 2006 playing career mode on fifa, from 2006 to 2010 Master league of PES, from 2010 to 2018 back to career mode... and now.. seems that I've no choice, I'll have to leave football simulators... so sad Expand
  12. Sep 28, 2018
    seriously why play this repetitive copy and paste game, its ridiculous to see the same game over and over released with minor changes.
  13. Sep 29, 2018
    Do not believe the actual reviews from game companies. Sometimes I question if they're just paid to do so. I will give you my run down of both the pros and cons of the game.

Pros: - Champions League was a nice addition adding to the authenticity of the game itself. - You can now train strength and sprint speed in Career Mode. - The Journey is always a nice addition to the game, but

Pros:
    - You can now train strength and sprint speed in Career Mode.
    - The Journey is always a nice addition to the game, but it's a play once then never again kind of mode.
    - Stadium atmospheres.

Cons:
    - The game largely remains the same as last year.
    - Ultimate Team has been again, the entire focus of this years FIFA.
    - Career Mode was basically untouched.
    - Pro Clubs was the same.
    - They've basically charged £50 for a reskin, roster updates and updated kits.
    - Gameplay is terrible this year, the shooting is just appalling. I'm unsure if this will be fixed in a later patch.
    - They promised us new things, like Survival Mode, a brand new commentary team (which was just on the CL) to replace the current. We got none of it, or part of the promises.
    - Player Career Mode is a disaster, even though by the Journey they've proved they can make it interesting.
    - You still cannot come on as even a sub on that game mode, but you can in the Journey.
    - Customization is the same.

Overview:
    I'm disappointed again. Another year, same game. It's been the same since FIFA 12. I don't play Ultimate Team, I'm more of a Career Mode player. I wasted my money on this, again. EA don't care about you. I've realised that this year more than any other. The wishlists for Career Mode and Pro Clubs are huge, and FIFA are just sitting on a sleeping giant and they don't care. It feels like they just want CM to disappear when it was the mode that made FIFA what it is. So much potential, but they didn't change barely anything.

It annoys me when I see this game get anything above a 5 from reviews because it really doesn't deserve it. If you really want to play the Journey or Career Mode this year, but do not want to support EA. Buy the game second hand.

I used to love FIFA, I have now bought the game day one every year since 1998 pre-ordering. Now I'm just giving up.
  14. Sep 28, 2018
    Disaster animations especially during the gameplay view. Disaster Physics Engine, Disaster Modeling. Disaster ball physics, career mode No big change.. Unbalanced face quality. Excellent content. Great atmosphere. Wonderful commentator. Unique stadium sound Chants. Ordinary gameplay. When you pass the game you have no feelings. Because ball physics is a catastrophe. When playing theDisaster animations especially during the gameplay view. Disaster Physics Engine, Disaster Modeling. Disaster ball physics, career mode No big change.. Unbalanced face quality. Excellent content. Great atmosphere. Wonderful commentator. Unique stadium sound Chants. Ordinary gameplay. When you pass the game you have no feelings. Because ball physics is a catastrophe. When playing the gameplay view, it's exactly the seventh generation graphics . The reason is the seventh generation animations. Modeling is a disaster for players. And the bad quality of the lawn. Player movements are felt exactly in the seventh generation. The mood of the players' emotions has also improved. In the end, I must say that this game in the ground is something between a seventh generation and the eighth generation Feeling .We never saw a complete football game in the eighth generation. The eighth generation was the decline of football games. Another simulator game is dead. The other is gone to the online side and money to poke the companies. it's shamefull . Expand
  15. Sep 26, 2018
    Only the greediest of companies would sell you a roster update and skin update for £79...which is exactly what FIFA 19 is, thankfully for them their audience is children and ill most likely get their parents to buy them the game... the cheapest way to get FIFA 19 is to adjust FIFA 18 sliders.. that is all.

the lack of new features in any mode but FUT is disgusting, for a multi-billion

the lack of new features in any mode but FUT is disgusting, for a multi-billion dollar company,
    I have seen better games from modders and fans...EA have monopolised the licenses so any hopes for a competitor are dashed, meaning they do not have to try. AT ALL.i truly feel sorry for any developer that has to pretend to be proud of such a predatory and greedy system.

Advice for easy improvements.

- more customisable hairstyles
    -more commentary ( monthly patches)
    -Managerial perks/ talent tree...so every team plays different
    -update celebratsion...( jese lingard doesnt even do that celebration anymore)

it's beyond lazy, if EA are hiring people just to pretend to work on a product for a year and simply change the tint of the menu, then hire me please i can pretend to be a developer too.
  16. Sep 29, 2018
    This game absolutely **** sucks. The gameplay is just **** terrible. Absolutely terrible. The players play like if they are chickens running around with their heads cut off, this game **** sucks ass.
  17. Sep 26, 2018
    FIFA may have the licenses, and it certainly looks pretty enough, but out on the pitch where it counts this game is not very good, it has long standing issues that have not been addressed. PES has been the better game for football purists for the last few years and nothing has changed this year.
  18. Sep 27, 2018
    Every year we pay for the same game. Grate marketing EA. SS
  19. Sep 27, 2018
    fifa 17 version 3.0
    do i need to say anymore? EA is all about the money and they don't care about their diminishing fans.
  20. Sep 26, 2018
    EA just keep proving that all that it cares about is moany. don't get me wrong all companies go for business to generate money but EA takes it to another level. It manipulates young kids to spend real moany to get a competitive advantage in a game rigged to ensure that you are matched with someone who has a better team than you just because they spent cash. the fact that they stop theEA just keep proving that all that it cares about is moany. don't get me wrong all companies go for business to generate money but EA takes it to another level. It manipulates young kids to spend real moany to get a competitive advantage in a game rigged to ensure that you are matched with someone who has a better team than you just because they spent cash. the fact that they stop the weekly championship in FIFA 18 even though we paid for it is a proof of their manipulation tactics because they know that this competition is where the money is and want to make sure that the players move to the next FIFA trap.
    it is actually amazing that an organization like Fifa which promote "Fair Play" allow its name to be associated with an organization known for its greedy and manipulative tactics regardless of the age of its customers. I guess their values are only used to decorate their executive office walls and have no place in the real world.
    Shame on you Fifa.
    Exposing children to gambling like microtransaction system is unforgivable and take greed to a completely new level. hope that the regulators take serious action against companies like EA.
  21. Sep 26, 2018
    Disgraceful in a nutshell.. only question is which is more so - the game or those EA staff on here giving it a 10. And because it’s got champions league or great atmosphere or some other irrelevant reason. Yes let’s all go and buy a game because someone can spell champions league correctly! Well I suppose as there are no genuine reasons to praise the game, they’ve come up with superfluousDisgraceful in a nutshell.. only question is which is more so - the game or those EA staff on here giving it a 10. And because it’s got champions league or great atmosphere or some other irrelevant reason. Yes let’s all go and buy a game because someone can spell champions league correctly! Well I suppose as there are no genuine reasons to praise the game, they’ve come up with superfluous ones.

No change to career mode (the only mode I care about) and gameplay has taken a major step backwards. Players run like they are cripples, defence AI is non existent, cpu defenders have magnetic tractor beams and oh dear, SCRIPTING just got a whole lot worse. But I suppose the player faces look real and the grass colour is authentic. The box cover looks ok and the sun is shining. These are the only positives you’ll find in this game.
  22. Sep 27, 2018
    same old sh1t over and over again every year. EA doesnt have a good name right now and this game makes it worse
  23. Oct 2, 2018
    I've been playing every Fifa for a decade now. Fifa 19 will be my last one I ever buy. The career mode is all I play and it needs a complete reimagining...it's needed it for 10 years now. The gameplay mechanics feel different but you quickly adjust to it so the changes are not drastic enough.

In fact, the gameplay feels very scripted in this one. It has a sense of automation in the passes and shooting. It feels like Fifa has been regressing back to the pre-2010 release. It's like I'm playing Fifa 2005. I guess this arcade approach is meant for a broader appeal but it's very casual, and doesn't punish you for defending poorly.

I have nothing to say about FUT or Journey because I never play those modes and never will. Career mode is the only important mode and it's sad that they have been abandoning it for years now.

The best way I can describe Fifa 19 is that much like previous games, it is essentially Fifa 14 with better graphics and an updated roster. Imagine paying $60 for something like that whilst games like Red Dead Redemption 2 are the same price. Meanwhile game reviewers, like the shills they are still give Fifa games 8s and 9s so things are never going to changes until they start criticizing these games.
  24. Sep 27, 2018
    Cut and Paste FIFA with the continued £1/2b worth of FUT predatory micro transactions for kids. Do not encourage gambling to kids.
  25. Sep 26, 2018
    God is geek = 95, without mentioning PRO CLUBS. Don't worry EA we(God is geek) wont talk about it since there are no gambling #FUT in it. Who cares, right?

Multiplayer.it = 90 "but gameplay can improve." and what score u will give it then (190??). And if the gameplay is not good, on which whole game is about. Football, Gameplay, then how in the blue hell your score is 90. lets move

lets move on...

M3 = 90 . "UCL addition, realistic movement and stupid new house rules in which who ever scores first wins. Is amazing. Best thing ever happened to FIFA. Are you sure "M3".
    1 = UCL was in PES but nobody cared.
    2 = realistic movement. Only thing PES shows off every year is the control and movement. FIFA is not there yet.
    3 = House rule? house rules? really? when without license PES made nameless leagues then it wasnt good enough but now scoring only from header counts. And thats cool for you.

This game is not an upgrade but a new layout for FUT gambling addiction. That EA has managed to spread in the youngsters and children. I loved Pro club.....dead. Loved seasons.....nobody cares (since its real madrid in every other match).

I only say one thing to the people who are really open to talk about the difference in good and bad in each game. PES and FIFA. This used to be a war. We all here, lived it. Through the trenches of god forsaken PES lobby and FIFA bad match making. Both of these titles are missing steps to be great again. but the only difference is FIFA doesn't need to change, and PES has to change a lot from being good to be great. If things stays the same, this might not be the end. But i can see it from here.
  26. Sep 27, 2018
    The same game as last year... feels like a good job of copy and paste with minor tweaks. Don't buy the game, it is a ripoff.
  27. Sep 25, 2018
    It'll be 1 month hyped game again,same every year.Then we'll see the actual reviews from the players..
  28. Sep 25, 2018
    It is poor game in gameplay aspects. Really feel so bad the players moves like they are like a pool. It is not football soccer, it is just a game like mario kart games just for fun but not consider a good soccer game.
  29. Oct 2, 2018
    FIFA 19 is fine unless you play FUT. FUT is a scam and scould not be allowed to play because of the greed EA putting into this mode. The Journey was very bad this time and Career Mode feelt the same as 18 but added CL. Overall I regret buying this game.
  30. Sep 28, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Same like every other fifa, they could have easily updated fifa 18 instead of making a new game Expand
  31. Oct 12, 2018
    Thay do nothing just selling fifa points same as always different cover and lists
  32. Sep 25, 2018
    Spielt sich so unrealistisch wie jedes Jahr !!!!!!
    PES 2019 is the King !!!
  33. Sep 25, 2018
    First time in 20 years not buying fifa, but this year was to much to bear:
    -No career mode improvement
    -Gameplay will be turned upside down after first patch (like every year) -Teams have no differences in play style (can't bear to see Frosinone play tiki taka like Barcelona) -Every little improvement that EA could do to make fifa a little more realistic, but no (long bench, just to
    First time in 20 years not buying fifa, but this year was to much to bear:
    -No career mode improvement
    -Gameplay will be turned upside down after first patch (like every year)
    -Every little improvement that EA could do to make fifa a little more realistic, but no (long bench, just to mention one)
    -Momentum

I'm not even gonna mention FUT, there's nothing more to say.

Ah, but HEY! There's Champions League logo and banners!
  34. Sep 25, 2018
    Another cash grab from EA, **** EA is trying to say that packs s not gambling is complete **** **** u Andrew Wilision
  35. Sep 26, 2018
    Absolutely, outstanding, insanely, unreal, mega-super GARBAGE. This is not a game, this is not a football. I've waited for years and over the past 20 years, I DO NOT WANT to play in the new FIFA. It's very bad.
  36. Sep 25, 2018
    Yet another non-improvement riddled with gambling **** Imagine if the game was properly made and wouldn't want to nickel and dime every last player. Avoid this **** at all costs, don't support a greedy publisher like EA or this **** will never change.
  37. Sep 29, 2018
    This isn't even a game, it is a pile of garbage. It is the exact same game, with the only difference being a roster update and a different story. Speaking of story, this game has some of the most cringeworthy dialogue I ever seen in a AAA game. The story is trash. Career mode is a joke. The gameplay is a downgrade. It feels more like an arcade game, rather than a simulation game.

FUT is

FUT is a disgrace. This cancerous game is nothing but a gambling simulator. You have to pay to win in this embarrassing poor excuse of a game. It's disgusting how greedy EA has become. I wonder if they have any shame on their outrageous greed. This horrible piece of garbage joke of a game is pathetic, and it isn't worth buying at all.
  38. Gt1
    Oct 1, 2018
    Horrible. Gameplay seems to be even worse than 18, I would definitely not recommend it. This was the final nail in the coffin for me as after many years I will definitely not get the next iteration of the game.
  39. Mar 15, 2019
    This is the worst game of all time, i only play online so i cannot comment on offline mode. The gameplay is a nightmare, Automatic defending should not exist, the button delay is ridiculous, if there was one game that made me quit buying the FIFA series, it's this game. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on this or FIFA 20, maybe the developers will learn
  40. Dec 8, 2018
    Don’t waste your money. Just the same as last year, just harder to score. EA sports has the same statistical crap as before. You are not in control of winning or losing. If you win two games you will lose two, then win... promotion on last game only as usual. Waste of money. Keep yourold games and it will be the same. Notice that only kids 10 and under will think it is good and onlyDon’t waste your money. Just the same as last year, just harder to score. EA sports has the same statistical crap as before. You are not in control of winning or losing. If you win two games you will lose two, then win... promotion on last game only as usual. Waste of money. Keep yourold games and it will be the same. Notice that only kids 10 and under will think it is good and only reviewers will rate high, but gamers will give low ratings. 73 good ratings and513 bad ones should say it all Expand
  41. Dec 7, 2018
    Игра говно! Не покупайте эту парашу, проще выкинуться в окно и не играть в это
  42. Mar 22, 2019
    This game is a terrible scripted mess since the first patch/update and it gets worse with every patch/update. No matter your skill level, the AI depends who wins. It slows down your players, makes them run in the opposite direction of which you're aiming and other dodgy stuff like that.
    If you like to experience a whole lot of stress and injustice buy Fifa19 now! You will feel levels of frustations you barely felt before.
  43. Feb 14, 2019
    only fun with friends, the AI is terrible. on world class i win every game, on Legendary the AI goes nuts, scores at will, no chance for the player, its ridiculous!!!! **** YOU EA!!!!!!
  44. Feb 10, 2019
    Fifa 19 is a game that is further straying away from what a football game should be based on, the games focus is too heavily on the money juggernaut which is FUT and the gameplay of FUT to be quite frank is nothing that comes even close to accurately depicting a game of football. Pacing wise FUT is just a mess with people regularly scoring stupid goals, uncontrollable situations like yourFifa 19 is a game that is further straying away from what a football game should be based on, the games focus is too heavily on the money juggernaut which is FUT and the gameplay of FUT to be quite frank is nothing that comes even close to accurately depicting a game of football. Pacing wise FUT is just a mess with people regularly scoring stupid goals, uncontrollable situations like your defending A.I. deciding to leave massive gaping holes in your defence resulting in you conceding.

With patches coming somewhat regularly the game becomes even more unpredictable, it now looks as If Fifa/EA wish for the arcade FUT style to be brought forward onto the normal base game. Hate to say it, but this is arguably the worst state I have ever seen Fifa be in! Gameplay wise I really just don't get it, FUT is not fun the only fun factor I could perhaps take away from FUT is the grind of making a great team, but when you take gameplay into consideration its just awful there is no proper pacing the build up play is terrible.

I would recommend the game If you're into a bit of a grind and like arcade sorts of football, but realistically most people buying Fifa will be buying it to have a somewhat realistic simulation of what a football game can be, but with the newest patch as of February 2019 I would completely tell you to avoid this game If you wish to have a good footballing experience when playing this game. If you wish to have a good game that gives you good build up play, decent AI, realistic sort of gameplay I'd tell you to get PES 2019 it is easily the best football simulator right now.

Career mode is defunct, it is dead the devs have shown they don't care about it.
    Online divisions once were okay for a quick pick up and play, but now absolutely trashed down to the patch turning the whole game catering the FUT arcade style, same applies for Career mode, but there is nothing to do in career mode anyway.
    FUT same old cheap gambling simulator that turns 12yo's into the next line of gambling addicts, good ole EA.

I rate it **** out of 10, in second thoughts **** is actually useful which this game is completely void of.
  45. Dec 2, 2018
    I have never seen such a disgusting Fifa series.
    If you have a bad connection you cant see the ball ...
    You cannot move , you cannot act on time. If you have a ball three option in fifa19 in bad connection or Al decide your lost A) you opponent presses and takes the ball B) you can pass but the ball will be your opponent C) your player will be in offside position If you are
    I have never seen such a disgusting Fifa series.
    If you have a bad connection you cant see the ball ...
    You cannot move , you cannot act on time.
    A) you opponent presses and takes the ball
    B) you can pass but the ball will be your opponent
    C) your player will be in offside position

If you are asuccessive player and if you handled the three option above

A} your player miss the goal against goalkeeper
    B} your ball will shake the bar.......
  46. Oct 10, 2018
    This game is an absolute disgrace. What a steal to a loyal fan base........
  47. Dec 9, 2018
    Actually sad how this game is bad and broken, scripting levels are to much high in this version and the glitches and bugs are nonstop even after updates, this is a fraud
  48. Dec 13, 2018
    disconnections are **** of this game , Pay to win system , those sbc are only for donate money in this game ......
  49. Feb 10, 2019
    This game still has so many bugs and just isn't fun to play anymore. Gameplay is weak and the weekend league is just filled with pay-to-win squads that make playing pointless unless you want to grind through every game or pay real money. This game causes significantly more frustration and anger than enjoyment. Don't buy
  50. Jan 21, 2019
    I've been playing fifa 19 for some months. The last fifa I played before was fifa 15. I don't play PES at all so my comments are all about fifa. I play mostly FUT, and I'm an average player.
    - I give them a 3 mostly for the excellent UI and Licences. It loads very fast and it's easy to navigate in the menus. Also Squad Tactics is a very good inclusion. Gives you the chance to setup your team easily. Now the things I don't like:
    - Robbery: This is what it is. I don't buy fifa coins, buy wasting 50.000 coins in a pack that at most has a value of 10.000 is a robbery. And EA does nothing to stop the coin selling black market. I've played against guys that have the game for a month, they play very bad with a squad with messi, ronaldo, etc. And every year you have to start all over and the old game got no updates at all. At least if the game is well made, but not.
    - High Pressure: This is a main killer for the game. I play a lot against players that the only thing they do is to play with High Pressure. Although you play Possesion its very hard to make passes without been marked. And it last all the 90 minutes with it. Passing with the goalkeeper equals losing the ball.
    - Corners: Almost all defended balls ends in corners. Boateng, Alaba sending the ball to corner every time no matter where they are. 5-6 corners in a row.
    - Goalkeepers: They NEVER grab the ball, no matter if the shot is from 200m. So the second attacker picks the rebound and goal. They are almost useless against first touch long finesse shots so that is mostly all the goals occur. Its very hard to do a long pass with them, they send the ball out or to the other team.
    - Defending: You will tackle the ball a lot of times, just for giving it back for the attacker and lose the balance. You will also cut passes just to give it to your opponent. No matter if you are Boateng, Messi can come and push and drop you! You can go in front of the ball and do nothing. You will make penalties without explanation. When playing with high pressure you will always tackle the ball from behind with no foul and if the ball goes out, you will have the possession.¿?
    - Attacking: No matter if you have a 50 shooting, you will always score a 30 m distance first time finesse shot. You can also score bicycle kicks and volleys from that distance but you will lose a lot of goals alone in front of the goal and many 1v1 situations.The attackers stop running when you are going to do the through pass¿? Players with over 80 shooting will shoot a lot out of the goal in very good positions.
    - Passing: This just doesn't work at all. I turned on the passing help but the computer keeps sending the pass to another player. This has been always one of the most frustrating issues in Fifa, but now is worst. This is really one terrible aspect of the game.
    - Stats, for what please? The only stats I see makes the difference are speed and dribbling, then scoring and below the goalkeepers. I've played against teams with Gabriel Jesus as CDM and he did very well. Mostly of the players can tackle and defend well. Passing is mostly the same. A bronce squad will play tici taca as well as Barcelona. Physical only exist in very big players. You will notice them although in very high ranking players.
    - Counter Attacks and quit the ball with high pressure. This are the most common ways of scoring. As passing is so wrong is easy to lose the ball giving it to another player, and you get a mortal counter. Also applying high pressure so you will lose the ball and leave the goalkeeper exposed.
    - When you play offline in high difficulties you will run all the time trying to pick the ball. The IA makes a lot off 1-1 fast passes with no logic. Not realistic nor fun at all. As a lot of people has said before, all teams play the same way.

I really thought I have this issues because I'm not so good, but I saw a video of a high ranking fifa 19 youtuber complaining about the same issues. So, is not just me, its also the game.

It's strange the high difference between the Critics Reviews and the Users Reviews. The game is clearly broken and has very good Critics evaluations. Makes you think if they are receiving something in return for those evaluations. Maybe Fifa Points!!
  51. Dec 7, 2018
    No se por donde empezar a criticar de tantos problemas que tiene. Es absurdo estar corriendo con Mbappe y por la mierda de handicap te alcanza un defensor de Union, la progresion de habilidades de los jugadores es super lenta, el gameplay es horrible y lento con un retardo enorme, los arbitros no se entiende como los programaron, claramente te hacen falta a tu jugador y cobra falta para elNo se por donde empezar a criticar de tantos problemas que tiene. Es absurdo estar corriendo con Mbappe y por la mierda de handicap te alcanza un defensor de Union, la progresion de habilidades de los jugadores es super lenta, el gameplay es horrible y lento con un retardo enorme, los arbitros no se entiende como los programaron, claramente te hacen falta a tu jugador y cobra falta para el otro equipo, pues claro lo logico, un jugador se tira a barrer y yo le pegue con el tobillo teniendo la pelota. Me han cobrado falta para el otro equipo al chocar 2 de mis jugadores, Los off side te los cobran si se le da la gana al arbitro, sigan la jugada por mas claro que sea el off side porque a veces ni lo cobran, hasta a veces se lo inventan, ya que cuando muestran la repiticion (si tienen ganas) te aparece que no se encuentra en off side. Modo carrera una basura, no te podes ahorrar la plata no gastada en una temporada, ya que desaparece para la siguiente. No podes poner en prestamo o venta jugadores de fuerzas basicas, por mas que aceptes 15 ofertas ellos las rechazan todas pues porque si, tenian ganas. No hay sponsors/primas como en el PES, no hay ningun beneficio real por prestar jugadores, solo ahorro de sueldo parcial, no te pagan nada, eso si, si cancelas el prestamo tenes que pagar una multa bastante grande. Olvidate de los tiros libres, no hay una herramienta de practica o modo libre de simulacion, ademas de la arena que es una porqueria incompleta. Los jugadores al comprarlos te piden mas del doble de su valor, pero cuando te los quieren comprar a vos te pagan menos de su valor actual. Expand
  52. Dec 10, 2018
    60 баксов. Мрази. Подавитесь своим гандикапом. Надеюсь для вас в аду отдельный котел готовят уже. Суйте свой сраный гандикап в свой сраный FUT, не трожте одиночную игру, суки. Я игру купил, чтобы удовольствие от проделанной в карьере работы получить удовольствие, а не играть в битву с вашими скриптами и гандикапом. Translate this EA, you ****60 баксов. Мрази. Подавитесь своим гандикапом. Надеюсь для вас в аду отдельный котел готовят уже. Суйте свой сраный гандикап в свой сраный FUT, не трожте одиночную игру, суки. Я игру купил, чтобы удовольствие от проделанной в карьере работы получить удовольствие, а не играть в битву с вашими скриптами и гандикапом. Translate this EA, you ****
  53. Dec 26, 2018
    it was way much better if they just sell us fifa18 by fifa 19 cover ! they literally destroyed the gameplay..u have no control on ball and players...i just hoped that i get the same **** with new servers..but believe me it is worse than that and servers sucks too ! good job EA GAMES it's in the ****
  54. Apr 2, 2019
    You want to win the matches? Just park the bus and wait for you AI team do the job for you and steal de ball for a counter attack. You want the same game but with more fancy cards than last year? Buy it! Want a game full of bugs and handicap to hold you back for no reason? Buy it!

Fifa only gets worse by the time, and EA gets richier.
  55. Mar 19, 2019
    no improvment on career mode, pro club. only cares about ultimate team (which is essentially pretty much gambling). keepers cant stay in their line, scripting is obvious, most unrealistic goals, ref calls the softest penalties, and it just continues. They make sure you lose the game so it makes you go spend money on packs, which i wont fall for. worst fifa to this date and im sure it'llno improvment on career mode, pro club. only cares about ultimate team (which is essentially pretty much gambling). keepers cant stay in their line, scripting is obvious, most unrealistic goals, ref calls the softest penalties, and it just continues. They make sure you lose the game so it makes you go spend money on packs, which i wont fall for. worst fifa to this date and im sure it'll only get worst Expand
  56. Apr 8, 2019
    Worst game I have ever played, and the worst fifa since I started playing. Developers should be ashamed at this disgusting excuse for a game. Don't think I can understate just how horrendous it is. Do not buy this game. Ever.
  57. May 16, 2019
    SURE THIS IS THE WORST SOCCER GAME I`VE EVER PLAYED, WHAT A TERRIBLE GAME, EA RUINED FIFA GAMES
  58. Dec 10, 2018
    Yo creo que no hace falta que diga nada, no? El mismo juego de todos los años por 60 pavos donde sólo renuevan las plantillas yyyyyyy.... poco más. Un modo historia que no lo juega nadie y además la mayoría de la gente que los compra anualmente siempre ponen por delante la misma excusa de siempre, ''es que han hecho la física del balón súper realista, es inmejorable....'' y al añoYo creo que no hace falta que diga nada, no? El mismo juego de todos los años por 60 pavos donde sólo renuevan las plantillas yyyyyyy.... poco más. Un modo historia que no lo juega nadie y además la mayoría de la gente que los compra anualmente siempre ponen por delante la misma excusa de siempre, ''es que han hecho la física del balón súper realista, es inmejorable....'' y al año siguiente lo ''mejoran'' un poco y te sueltan otra vez lo mismo y a su vez echando mierda al anterior cuando hace menos de un año lo alababan. Sinceramente una pena que no se hagan juegos de fútbol en condiciones. Expand
  59. Jan 27, 2019
    FIFA 19 is the worst game I have ever played. There is nothing in this game worth it's 55 pound valuation of it.

Career Mode - There is a bug currently where all player ratings for your team go down by one. What the **** did you add to the last update that caused this? There were no new additions to Career Mode yet you still broke it. There are no big new additions to Career Mode and the game mode has somehow become even more boring than last year's instalment.

Pro Clubs - Yet again another game mode that has been left out to dry. A game mode that has so much potential and is still **** No new additions, not even taking advantage of the new licensing. There's no love for this game mode anymore.

The Journey - EA wasting resources on a game mode that no one plays and no one cares about. Instead of wasting their time on this **** they could be adding new features to Career Mode and Pro Clubs.

Ultimate Team - Definitely the worst game mode of them all. This piece of **** prays on the loot box addicts to make their money. Rewards are stingy when it comes to objectives. The pack odds are now displayed and now you can seriously see how much you'll get ****ed over when you put your hard earned money into a 'video game'. I use video game in quotations because video games are supposed to be fun. This is as far from fun as you can get.

Gameplay - The gameplay of this FIFA has somehow managed to get worse. The introduction of timed shooting adds nothing to the game. There is no skill when it comes to timing your second press of the shot button. The AI has managed to get worse from last FIFAs. The passing is abysmal, goal kicks are confusing and **** free kicks are worse from the last FIFA. The game forces you to play a certain way. Always attacking, no counter-attacking, no possession based football or anything. It's not fun in the slightest.

I strongly encourage you not to buy this title or any future titles from EA. They are a terrible, scummy company with no morals and no respect for their consumers or developers. It's a shame since they have all the money and all of the big licenses, but they have shown no respect to the owners of those licenses.

**** you EA.
  60. Feb 8, 2019
    Critics giving this 90+ scores is simply mind boggling

Meanwhile there are superb and very original indie games begging for attention.

But no, let’s praise a game that has been milked for the past decade to the point the cow is literally dying.
  61. Dec 27, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Estuve jugando modo carrera, Alex Hunter y online y el maldito Handicap hace que este juego sea injugable y le quita toda la diversión, hay cosas absurdas que suceden en el juego como por ejemplo tu defensa deja pasar goles o tu delantera se pierde goles en la boca del arco o cuando quieres dar un pase filtrado a un jugador y este te la envía al compañero que esta mas marcado o lo mas chistoso que tienes una oportunidad de anotar y la defensa contraria de la nada se transforman en Sergio Ramos y Gerard Pique y no tejan pasar ninguna por mucho que lo intentes, la cosa es que si la maquina quiere que no ganes simplemente no ganaras sin importar si eres bueno o malo. Le di la oportunidad durante 3 meses pero ya no pienso pasar mas rabia con esta basura en mi próxima compra este juego se va en parte de pago y ya lo desintalé de mi Ps4. Este juego con mucha diferencia es el peor FIFA que he jugado desde el 2009 lo malo que ya no podré saber que pasa con Alex Hunter, bueno tendré que ver el final en You Tube. Mi recomendación para otros usuarios no compren esta basura o si no traten con PES yo me aburrí me estaba enfermando por tanta rabia que pasaba. Saludos. Expand
  62. Dec 27, 2018
    You are not buying a game. You are buying the right to just waste tons more money in ultimate team mode with odds worse than vegas and now way to progress without bruning wads of $$. They put about 100 times more effort into that mode than into anything else so joke is on you if you expect a decent game. Oh and the gameplay is just like last year except way worse with a few dumb uncessareyYou are not buying a game. You are buying the right to just waste tons more money in ultimate team mode with odds worse than vegas and now way to progress without bruning wads of $$. They put about 100 times more effort into that mode than into anything else so joke is on you if you expect a decent game. Oh and the gameplay is just like last year except way worse with a few dumb uncessarey chnages. New shooting mechanic is trash, dumbest idea ever. CHange driven shot buttons for no reason. Usual stupid crap but less than ever to make up for it and the ultimate team BS is just obscene at this point. Expand
  63. Dec 30, 2018
    Mucha licencia y muchas animaciones pero la jugabilidad sigue siendo la misma de hace años o incluso peor. Además, el 99% del juego está de adorno, no modifican nada, sólo les importa UT y sigue siendo la misma mierda de siempre por el hándicap. Les doy un 4 por las licencias y animaciones, que nunca están de más.
    Menuda pérdida de dinero.
  64. Dec 31, 2018
    Total **** game. Totally rigged with scripting and momentum. EA can't make a game that's actually enjoyable to play. They suck. Worst gaming company ever.
  65. Jan 19, 2019
    the same game, like every year but only with additional bugs, very nice EA.
  66. Jan 22, 2019
    It's not about frustration, it's about common sense. To say that this game is good is certainly borderline madness and masochism. The game does not respect its commands, it abuses the Handicap (mechanics that should be excluded from the game), and besides it makes you pay a fortune for a bad game that is not worth a penny paid. Now for a good side of the game: The new gameplay system, veryIt's not about frustration, it's about common sense. To say that this game is good is certainly borderline madness and masochism. The game does not respect its commands, it abuses the Handicap (mechanics that should be excluded from the game), and besides it makes you pay a fortune for a bad game that is not worth a penny paid. Now for a good side of the game: The new gameplay system, very good mechanics of the passes, sorry that this new system was implanted in a game that takes on life of its own commands Expand
  67. Feb 11, 2019
    impossible game. Worst game which i was bought..who working there?? "Amazing" workers! "Thank you"
  68. Feb 15, 2019
    The worst fifa yet, not fun at all and full of bugs and broken mechanics . .
  69. Feb 18, 2019
    FIFA 19 no me cuadra, Las animaciones a mi concepto no me cuadran, ademas los bugs estan mas que presentes, Si, FIFA tiene muchas buenas licencias que otros simuladores de futbol no tienen. Pero eso de que te sirve si no tienes un Gameplay pulido y bien hecho, En modo literal los jugadores parecen hechos de cera y su fisica del balon no es realista.
    En conclusion FIFA 19 le daria un 43,
    En conclusion FIFA 19 le daria un 43, EA por favor mejora tus juegos de futbol, haz que sean mas reales y que no solo las licencias lo destaquen si no que su jugabilidad y su modo multiplayer..
  70. Feb 19, 2019
    The game has not changed much from the previous version, what changed is how much the cpu is controlling everything. In some matches the cpu will win ALL causal rebounds, very slow players will annihilate very fast players like Mbappe', the most technical players will get wrong every passage and your team will be so slowed down that you ask yourself why are you loosing time trying to win aThe game has not changed much from the previous version, what changed is how much the cpu is controlling everything. In some matches the cpu will win ALL causal rebounds, very slow players will annihilate very fast players like Mbappe', the most technical players will get wrong every passage and your team will be so slowed down that you ask yourself why are you loosing time trying to win a match that, however it will end, is not funny at all. This is about career mode. Bugs like young players refusing 100% of market offers have not even been watched in. This game has not a bad design itself, but has very bad decisions, like "momentum, and low interest for career mode players. Money wasted Expand
  71. Feb 20, 2019
    Absolutely horrible and will not buy again. Online pro clubs gives no control to anyone but your player. 92 overall getting outran by 76 overall cup and tackled with no shielding. Very disappointed in this product.
  72. Feb 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Just don't buy the game or don't play it. Because you wait a lot rage on this video game. If you don't want to broke your controller or other stuffs. This game can't be called a football . Expand
  73. Wuk
    Mar 29, 2019
    This game is so bad. It's like 10 steps back. The ball physics are completely trash. The whole game mechanic is bad. It is just not worth buying. I'm not buying any Fifa game anymore.
  74. Apr 2, 2019
    How do you make the same game every single year, and still manage to make every single installment worse than the last. When you make fifa 16 seem good something is definitely wrong. Honestly EA, just remaster fifa 12 and it will be miles better than this **** Either you try to look at a football match before making a football game, or you just stick to your handegg and let the europeansHow do you make the same game every single year, and still manage to make every single installment worse than the last. When you make fifa 16 seem good something is definitely wrong. Honestly EA, just remaster fifa 12 and it will be miles better than this **** Either you try to look at a football match before making a football game, or you just stick to your handegg and let the europeans take care of the beautiful game. Expand
  75. Apr 8, 2019
    One of the only game franchises that continues to make their game worse and worse each year. Absolutely and utterly SH*T. Bring back fifa 13!
  76. Apr 15, 2019
    No matter what you do in this game, if you have a scripted match against you and the oppostion is playing for the win then it's like running into a wall in a normally fuctional game.Who ever claims that this is otherwise is blinded by the occasional victories when the game is working in their favour.And i also know that the company made this whole thing happen intentionally.
  77. May 19, 2019
    This is not a game.
    This is a piece of brown mass.
    It can not buy. This is not to play. I regret my money paid for it. In my composition, Pele, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, and I can not give a pass to the player! The team costs 7,000,000 coins, but it is still the same piece of brown mass. EA, you can not **** do not torment your ass. Even a score of 1.7 is strong, for
    This is not a game.
    This is a piece of brown mass.
    It can not buy.
    This is not to play.
    I regret my money paid for it.

EA, you can not **** do not torment your ass.
    Even a score of 1.7 is strong, for this shame.
  78. Jun 2, 2019
    Worst game ever. Words cant describe how terrible it is. I would rather die than 1 game of fifa 19 again
  79. Jun 26, 2019
    handicap ridiculous, the goalkeeper has an artificial intelligence of at least two generations past, passes near the opposing area are wrong to be mediocre, when players have perfect opportunities for a low pass, make the pass high and err, these are just some of the mistakes totally idiots of this ridiculous game, grafics is the only positive thing, pes is better
  80. Jun 30, 2019
    Worst fifa ever. EA clearly do not care about their fans. They only care about the money. Career mode, pro clubs and any other game mode, with the exception of ultimate team since it's their money maker, has been broken since day 1 and they haven't addressed any problem since. Will not be buying fifa 20 or any other fifa in fact. EA thinks adding a fifa street mode is going to fix all theWorst fifa ever. EA clearly do not care about their fans. They only care about the money. Career mode, pro clubs and any other game mode, with the exception of ultimate team since it's their money maker, has been broken since day 1 and they haven't addressed any problem since. Will not be buying fifa 20 or any other fifa in fact. EA thinks adding a fifa street mode is going to fix all the issues and solve all the complaints and we, the fans, are just gonna ignore the glaring problems. Stupid games, stupid company and I'll rather get PES 20. Expand
  81. Dec 19, 2020
    I love football and I played every PES and Fifa game since 1995. Due to terrible user reviews I didn’t buy Fifa 19 thinking it was a very bad game. Probably users were right since it had many negative issues at launch and EA had to do many title updates. After buying fifa 21 i hated the game and I regret I bought it. I decided to download Fifa 19 from EA play a month ago and I was soI love football and I played every PES and Fifa game since 1995. Due to terrible user reviews I didn’t buy Fifa 19 thinking it was a very bad game. Probably users were right since it had many negative issues at launch and EA had to do many title updates. After buying fifa 21 i hated the game and I regret I bought it. I decided to download Fifa 19 from EA play a month ago and I was so surprised. For me Fifa 19 is the best football game now in Dec 2020 considering the gameplay. In game modes there were not much improvements to Fifa 18 but gameplay, ball physics, team and opponent AI, graphics, player faces are perfect. I am a Career Mode player and I enjoy it so much.
    This game is hundred times better than Fifa 21 and Fifa 20 and better than Pes 2020 and 2021.

In conclusion, forget about all the bad reviews before, give it a try. In these quarantine days you will thank me.
  82. Sep 30, 2018
    one main questions to ask here. how long dose a triple A developer can secure a prosper income from selling the same slightly retouched product at full price each and every year
  83. Oct 3, 2018
    " DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY "

This game is garbage, if u want to play online go ahead buy it ;

but nothing new in this games like :

Poor Gameplay
    Aweful commentry (same year)
    Player faces not look like originals

poorly implented from fifa 18 to fifa 19.
  84. Dec 5, 2018
    Worst fifa part I have ever played. I wish I could sell it to someone, too bad I have got digital copy. It's a pinball game, why spend money on licenses, EA?
  85. Sep 30, 2018
    How can i put this, Back in time when this was a football game was good. in 2014 i guess.. Now its only a cash grab, a bad one. I mean they put a Story mode that you cant finish in the game you HAVE to buy the next one, really? **** even more Fifa ult was ok at the begging now if you dont put a big amount of money you get nothing or worst you get nothing event spending money, I mean its aHow can i put this, Back in time when this was a football game was good. in 2014 i guess.. Now its only a cash grab, a bad one. I mean they put a Story mode that you cant finish in the game you HAVE to buy the next one, really? **** even more Fifa ult was ok at the begging now if you dont put a big amount of money you get nothing or worst you get nothing event spending money, I mean its a full price game and still want more"? EA beeing EA Expand
  86. Oct 2, 2018
    Yet again, i feel like a fool for buying this game. Its the same fifa we've been playing for the past 5 years with champions league and new kits being the only noteworthy improvements. Manager mode is identical to fifa 18. Player career has been identical for the past 3 years. I'm done with Fifa. We've all been waiting for improvements for far too long now. Fifa knows that no matter whatYet again, i feel like a fool for buying this game. Its the same fifa we've been playing for the past 5 years with champions league and new kits being the only noteworthy improvements. Manager mode is identical to fifa 18. Player career has been identical for the past 3 years. I'm done with Fifa. We've all been waiting for improvements for far too long now. Fifa knows that no matter what they do, PES will always pale in comparison, so they do the bare minimum. I'd rather play an immersive sports title like NBA 2k19, which is in my opinion, the best sports title ever, and i'm not even a basketball fan Expand
  87. Sep 30, 2018
    modalità carriera praticamente uguale a fifa 15, l'unico gioco che da ancora problemi di connessione"e ho la 30mb" sul online, FUT ingiocabile e snervante, dovrebbe trovare giocatori allo stesso livello ma non è cosi !!! ho disputato 8 partite con la squadra che mi hanno dato al inizio "68 overall" e "34 di intesa" ho affrontando solo PRO PLAYER "x me che mi diletto e in offline e giocomodalità carriera praticamente uguale a fifa 15, l'unico gioco che da ancora problemi di connessione"e ho la 30mb" sul online, FUT ingiocabile e snervante, dovrebbe trovare giocatori allo stesso livello ma non è cosi !!! ho disputato 8 partite con la squadra che mi hanno dato al inizio "68 overall" e "34 di intesa" ho affrontando solo PRO PLAYER "x me che mi diletto e in offline e gioco in modalità campione" dove la loro media rosa era 86 overall e 100 di intesa.
    in sostanza un gioco vecchio dove le uniche novità offline sono marginali e fini a se stesse, ormai FIFA è a tutti gli effetti FUT che non da soddisfazioni sotto ogni aspetto, problemi di connessione, partite sbilanciatissime che spingono sempre più verso il pay to win.
  88. Oct 3, 2018
    Absolute scam, I would hardly call this an update. Returned the game after playing it for an hour. Nothing hardly changed aside from a copy paste shader change.
  89. Oct 8, 2018
    Critics reviews are paid. This is the worst fifa ever. Unrealistic pinball passing. Arcade gameplay. Carrer mode is the same **** EA is dead
  90. Oct 3, 2018
    This sums up how garbage this game is for me. Over the last 3 days, I play about two dozen games, 8 hours, to get enough to by a 15K gold pack and this is what I got - 6 players 2 rare 75, 2 common 75, a 79 GK common, and a duplicate 76 ST. Of the remaining there were 7 contracts (3 rare), CDM>CM, a manager card> MLS, and useless garbage. So, I played 8 hours and spent enough to buy anThis sums up how garbage this game is for me. Over the last 3 days, I play about two dozen games, 8 hours, to get enough to by a 15K gold pack and this is what I got - 6 players 2 rare 75, 2 common 75, a 79 GK common, and a duplicate 76 ST. Of the remaining there were 7 contracts (3 rare), CDM>CM, a manager card> MLS, and useless garbage. So, I played 8 hours and spent enough to buy an entire gold team that was better than all the players in the pack. Because of this I dropped my score from a 2 to a 1.

I have played FIFA 14, 15, 16, 17, and now 19. I had about 45 hours in 14, 80-90 in each of 15,16,17, and 57 hours in 19. That is about 700 games total over 370 hours between all versions.. I never got 18 because the scripting was so severe that I never could beat a professional level game with a bronze team in FUT or Manager mode. In fact, in 14 and 15 I lost several games in the final few seconds of the match and had several tied as well. I absolutely hate that scripted final second goal. I just played my first game of the night on World class and was up 1-0. It said +2:00 and it was 92:30 when the ball reach mid field from my keeper's kick. 4 passes and a shot later it is 1-1 at 92:50 and the game ends. The next game I get scored on instantly and the computer scores regularly during the game with 4-5 goals just in the last 1/4 of the game.After taking a long break I go back and score my first goal to go down 2-1 at 88'. At 90' I lose the ball and the computer loops it over 4 defenders to a guy falling backwards that kicks a high looping shot that the goal keeper misses. seconds later my guy gets tackled on the kickoff and they shoot. I lose 4-1. Next game I lose 3-1 and never had a chance. The next game I had 0 shots on goal and at 92' at the dot in the opponents box I shoot and get stopped by a slide tackle. They yellow card the player and spot the ball outside the big box on the corner. Needless to say the game ended the moment I shot which had no chance of getting in. This is only the second game I ever had 0 shots in the first 90 minutes. You could see the computer players move at 2-3 times normal animation speed every time they went to tackle so I could not even pass before they took it away.

Another example from earlier in the week. Both teams rated around 64-65 and the result is a 6-0 loss.Both teams had 13 shots and 6 on target. I was 0 of 6 and the other team was 6 of 6 scoring goals.

It is absolute bs that my goalkeeper makes only 50-75% of his saves and I have gone over 30 shots on target in a row that got taken down by the keeper. It is very common at pro level to see 90% of accurate shots saved. Each of the last two days I have seen my keeper get hit in the chest with a softly hit ball. fall backwards and the ball bounce away from the goal and then into as the keeper falls well into the goal.

The good
    Licenses, great diversity in players and teams, and nice looking stadiums.

The bad
    Player ratings are often wildly inaccurate. I have a 59 and 60 player that can outplay all but one of the other bronze players that are strikers in the English league that are English. I just went through the Silver English league CM list and the ones around 68-71 tend to be the best when looking at total stats, stat distribution, and weak foot.

Scripting
    Some games you just cannot win. I have had multiple games where I never had a chance to get a shot in within 25 yards. Other games the defense was so pathetic I could score 3 times in a minute or two. I had one game that my loaner 94 striker got completely outmatched by a team that was a 65-66 rating. I tied a game in World Class with a 56 rated team versus a silver one and my players had negatives to their stats due to the chemistry being so bad. 4 times in squad battles I gave up a goal to a team in Amateur mode, 3 times because I got called for a foul in my box for trying to kick the ball out.

The really bad
    FUT gambling casino. I have bought numerous gold premium packs and have never gotten one without a least 1 rare squad fitness except the infamous one I listed at the start of my post. Gold squad fitness are worthless as I see it. Over all the packs I have opened they have constituted close to 50% of my rares. I did get a 90 card in one of the 12.5K players packs. Since then, an 86. Yet, I opened 3 gold premium and 2 jumbo gold premium packs and not gotten over a 78 rare or 79 common during the day I got my 2 weekly packs this week. This is particularly painful given how little you get in coins per match.

Coin reward scaling - Unless you are really good and/or have a top tier team you are going to often get a lower coin reward for more difficult games. The multiplier far more with difficulty level of the match. I have walked away from many matches with less than 365 coins awarded since starting World Class play. Granted, I am using a bronze team but the reward would not be much over 600 in a stellar performance and a gold team
  91. Oct 1, 2018
    Even worse than 18! Standing tackle is non existent, shooting is random and very bad as well, ping pong passing, gameplay to fast, scripting again, kick off glitch.
  92. Oct 21, 2018
    Great game if you like seeing bicycle kicks. Terrible game if you want an actual good soccer experience.
  93. Oct 22, 2018
    EA is just simply one of the worst companies in the world, if not the worst. You shouldn't buy any of their games. Please mark this review as helpful.
  94. Oct 1, 2018
    es la misma mierda, deberían ya considerar hacer lo que hace rockstar, lanzar actualizaciones para un juego. Por cierto el modo historia es genérico, historia genérica.
  95. Oct 1, 2018
    Same **** different name. Oh... excuse me, something has "changed": new and improved micro-transactions, and by improved I mean scummier.

**** you EA and **** your pay-to-win casino gambling cheap freemium model. I hope you get outlawed in the EU and the rest of the world after.
  96. Oct 1, 2018
    EA great company, they sold to us same game for 3-d time. Don't buy this game, u can play fifa 16 for almost free, trully it's a same game with old squads. Think twice, before you will give money for dat monopolist.
  97. Oct 4, 2018
    Once again Career Mode and Be a Pro untouched. It’s all good and all getting the CL license, but that is not a ‘feature’ EA! You continue to neglect the fans who give you money annually hoping to get a product with new features and fulfilled potential, but your lack of interest in anything other than FUT shows just how little you care about a substantial portion of your fan base while youOnce again Career Mode and Be a Pro untouched. It’s all good and all getting the CL license, but that is not a ‘feature’ EA! You continue to neglect the fans who give you money annually hoping to get a product with new features and fulfilled potential, but your lack of interest in anything other than FUT shows just how little you care about a substantial portion of your fan base while you focus your money-grabbing claws purely on one mode of the game.

Be a Pro is untouched. Career Mode just re-skinned - and it is insulting that you claim your key focus this year was on implementing the CL into Career Mode. Are you serious?! The gazillions you make on This game annually, and the only challenge your resources are fit to match is including some official music, new gifs and a fresh skin for CL games? How can you sleep at night feeling like this alone is a job well done?! It is insulting to those who buy a new annual installment only to get more of the same game with virtually nothing new added.

Career Mode remains shallow with no stats tracking, big teams still inexplicably field weakened sides against you, players decline after 30+ age too fast (your own cover star is 33, and by this logic from 3 years ago, he would be lucky to retain an 80+ rating!), youth players come out of the academy with no stamina, several key countries missing from scouting options (Wales can’t be scouted, even though their national team is in the game, along with all other home nations which can be scouted! How lazy can you get?!), according to your scout reports, over half of all Asian players are European-looking, and several key African countries return a majority of white players while France produces Asian players? Who tests this game before release?! Top teams still drop off during the seasons and struggle to sustain form, making winning things far too easy, still no option to customize your own manager avatar, instead being offered the exact same pre-set avatars as last year, top leagues still rarely seeing any player score much more than 20 goals in a season, stamina training nerfed so every new player in the game has no stamina and very little improvement over their career, still just a 15 season limit, still no interaction with your team or meaningful interactions with the press or the board or fans, top clubs failing to sign players into new contracts far too often for the game to remain immersive, the whole game world just static, with no rare occasion of a small non-player controlled club rising divisions and becoming a surprising force, every CPU team playing like they want to be Barca, with no teams operating a long ball tactic or anything other than pinging passes around at unrealistic pace in a manner not possible for the human player, the laziest AI programming, making the game more difficult not by programming the AI to be clever and work out ways past you that feel realistic but by increasingly the stats of even the weakest teams to play like a team of Messis and Ronaldos, scoring unrealistic goals while your team inexplicably turns to jelly, no option of a loan to buy, 90% transfer and loan talks break down, the list just goes on and on while EA sit on FUT and screech ignorance at fans who love the game and just want to see it subjected to some actual care and effort to make it worthwhile buying year in, year out. Shame on you EA!
  98. Sep 30, 2018
    To all the honest reviewers out there that have this game a 0 - Thank you!! I shall stay clear of this lemon and save my cash. Yes sure I get the game is not really deserving a zero but it’s a just score to overcome the fan boys giving it a 10. Seriously - have you ever seen a game of football before or are you on EAs payroll? It makes me laugh to read some reviewers erroneous conclusionTo all the honest reviewers out there that have this game a 0 - Thank you!! I shall stay clear of this lemon and save my cash. Yes sure I get the game is not really deserving a zero but it’s a just score to overcome the fan boys giving it a 10. Seriously - have you ever seen a game of football before or are you on EAs payroll? It makes me laugh to read some reviewers erroneous conclusion that only pes fans give this game a zero. Read the comments - nothing to do with pes so stop deluding yourselves.

From what I can see the game has been dumbed down to simpleton level and all you do now is mash buttons to advance the script. The AI does whatever the hell it wants and the collision detection / spacial coding is a shambles. I was going to buy this years iteration having not bought a fifa since 14. If only pes could compete but Konami continue to make the same daft game design decisions that prevent this. Looks like no footy game again for me this year, but at least I’m not 100 bucks out of pocket and my controllers not smashed to bits in frustration.
  99. Oct 23, 2018
    I don't know why people still buy this game. Awful gameplay, awful p2w system, I can't see any advanteges in this game, it's literally very very bad, stop buying it people! You have much more better football simulator, I mean PES.
  100. Oct 4, 2018
    Pretty same scripts in-game.
    Not even a useful change in any mode except kick-off match. Even the money pulling FUT has just items menu redesign.
    Career mode unchanged.
    Multiplayer modes connection is still at 3s latency.

1 for the soundtrack.
    Worth 5-10$ as a UCL DLC.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 67 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 6, 2019
    Champions League is here and with it, the system of first touch and contact with balls, which works great. All around, it's the best football simulation at the market.
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 13, 2019
    Great new modes, some minor changes making the game even more enjoyable, tons of licenses (Champions League!), spectacular presentation and the richest, most varied story mode yet make FIFA 19 an excellent entry in the series. [12/2018, p.62]
  3. Jan 2, 2019
    With initial excitement having died down a few months after the game's release, FIFA 19 stands exposed for what it is: another recycled iteration of a franchise that sorely needs refreshing. Both off the pitch and on it, FIFA 19 is a hollow experience, yet another broken promise and a slap in the face of what we have come to expect from good game development. To truly compete in the gaming arena, FIFA must lace its boots and pull up its socks if it is to achieve what it too lazily sets out to each year.