0.8

Overwhelming dislike- based on 1805 Ratings

1. Oct 9, 2020
    Same game as Fifa 20 with little changes. They fix one issue and create two new, developers are finding an easy way to release the game, changing a few attributes and making cosmetic changes. Stop milking us EA and try to focus on what the community is saying. We need a game where attackers are running, goalkeepers can make a save and defenders can make a tackle. There is a game calledSame game as Fifa 20 with little changes. They fix one issue and create two new, developers are finding an easy way to release the game, changing a few attributes and making cosmetic changes. Stop milking us EA and try to focus on what the community is saying. We need a game where attackers are running, goalkeepers can make a save and defenders can make a tackle. There is a game called football, you should check it out! Expand
  2. Oct 9, 2020
    Its actually a copy and paste of FIFA 20, except with squad updates! I am so disappointed I purchased it and should have just stuck with 20. There is also a team license issue where they have less teams than they used to. I think after this I will go back to buying PES again.
    DO NOT BUY!
  3. Oct 9, 2020
    Imagine lootchests in a full price game lol

"Your review must be at least 75 characters long."
  4. Oct 7, 2020
    Same game as FIFA 20, and when i say same game, i mean the same **** garbage. Almost no changes at all, despite some tiny additions, what makes me wonder, how can a company sell this game at 70$? The gameplay changes they made this year they make it for free as updates every year, so why charge for that? By the way, it is still horrible, so bad that you feel pain when playing it,Same game as FIFA 20, and when i say same game, i mean the same **** garbage. Almost no changes at all, despite some tiny additions, what makes me wonder, how can a company sell this game at 70$? The gameplay changes they made this year they make it for free as updates every year, so why charge for that? By the way, it is still horrible, so bad that you feel pain when playing it, especially the goalkeepers. The Career mode had some "improvements", but you only care about it in the first minutes you play of so useless they are, i swear to you that modders create better stuff for free. Ultimate Team remains to be the same toxic and mercenary **** and EA continues to suck the players up with those damn microtransactions, even raising the price of the fifa points. Last year they added Volta football, and it was so bad that i couldn't play more than 2 games, but don't worry, this year is even worse. Pro Clubs, Player Career Mode, Online Seasons, all the exactly same thing not only as FIFA 20, but as FIFA 17, 16, 15. Make yourself a favor and don't buy this **** is almost worse then Madden 21, that's not and won't ever be a football simulation, don't waste your money on this horrible company that only cares about robbing you and not giving you a good game. Expand
  5. Oct 10, 2020
    You have no idea how bad it is. Fast players blaze past the defender and you can't even touch the ball if you have a slow defender. If you get close to the striker, you foul him and give away a penalty. Slow players doesn't even have a place in FIFA because there's no use passing as scoring on counters and using skill stick is better than passing playing. This is not Football anymore, it'sYou have no idea how bad it is. Fast players blaze past the defender and you can't even touch the ball if you have a slow defender. If you get close to the striker, you foul him and give away a penalty. Slow players doesn't even have a place in FIFA because there's no use passing as scoring on counters and using skill stick is better than passing playing. This is not Football anymore, it's just arcade version of football wh Expand
  6. Oct 9, 2020
    Is this a game made by EA? Ok, it will be easy to give a mark. Of course 0 and only because we haven't number less
  7. Oct 10, 2020
    Same game as fifa 20 and fifa 19,18,17. Ea sports don't care about your players
  8. Oct 10, 2020
    From year to year all the same sh*t. FUT is “great” as always. Also it’s unplayable sh*t
  9. Oct 10, 2020
    Same broken game as always. I left my review for PC, but I also tested it and played it on a PS 4 Console.
    Not a football game.
    This is not football!
  10. Oct 11, 2020
    I'm sorry, but this is a real review, not a review bombing. I bought the game hoping that the career mode changes made it more interesting offline, but this new feature made the game an unuseful hybrid between football manager and the old Fifa.
    Moreover i found the gameplay a big step back from the last Fifa i bought (Fifa 19), Footballers animation are a lot worse than years before, every aspect of the gameplay is far far similar from a real football match, thing that i can accept in FUT, but not in the career mode.
    Defense AI is one of the ugliest seen ever in a sport game, there is always a man free to shoot in the penalty area, and it happens both for you and for the opponents, making the matches finish at unrealistic results like 4-4 or 6-5.
    In conclusion i think that those were the 69 euros worst spent in videogames of my life, leaving me with big disappointment.
    I gave EA the last chance, but the result i far from a good game
  11. Oct 9, 2020
    Absolutely one of the worst games I have ever played. That’s all there is to it.

Not only does it fall woefully short in FIFA terms, it also is a continuation of the daylight robbery EA Sports have got away with for the last several years. There is absolutely no difference from FIFA 20 or 19 apart from new kits, updated rosters you’d expect each year and somehow an even worse soundtrack than its predecessor. The gameplay is still sluggish, unresponsive and incredibly frustrating. Career mode, once again, has had no significant features added. Ultimate Team is still the absolute scam it always has been, with little chance of competing against the YouTubers who pile thousands of pounds into the game each year, not to mention the infamous FIFA points remaining the same price as they always have. £79.99 for 12,000 FIFA points - with a high chance of receiving absolutely nothing in return - quite simply sums up the greed and shamelessness of EA Sports. What once was a fan favourite is now dead and buried. Please, if you’ve taken the time to read this, do not buy this game. Please give your money to a developer who has put time and effort into their game. It will pay off. Do not give any more money to these criminals.
  12. Oct 10, 2020
    Only reviewing ultimate team here - horrible, full of crashes requiring me to restart the game. The game is basically the same elements as last year however now it seems to have almost put your defenders on rails making sweaty tactics, pace and absolutely non realistic game play more desirable than ever. Prepare for hoof balls galore as well as abuse of the agile system as players turn 10Only reviewing ultimate team here - horrible, full of crashes requiring me to restart the game. The game is basically the same elements as last year however now it seems to have almost put your defenders on rails making sweaty tactics, pace and absolutely non realistic game play more desirable than ever. Prepare for hoof balls galore as well as abuse of the agile system as players turn 10 times in your box whilst your defenders move about as sluggishly as a slug stuck in concrete. I said last year was my last until they make some significant changes to the game. This year it is, the game has become an arcade meta of sweaty tactics that encourage nothing other than a shallow experience of the game of football whilst trying to bleed kids dry of mum and dads money. Expand
  13. Oct 10, 2020
    FIFA Just Not the same anymore. Use to be a game you could play for hours. It’s become same mechanics in game
  14. Oct 10, 2020
    Fifa 21 follows the same trend of the yearly released titles, the difference with Fifa 21 is that it feels less like a new game but more like a refined experience of Fifa 20 with small changes. Each review I do of a Fifa game seem to be very similar perhaps this will change when more effort is put into the game.

Every year we seemingly get very little return on the money we invest into

Every year we seemingly get very little return on the money we invest into EA's Fifa title, this year is no different. The career mode changes with regards to player growth EA decided to borrow a lot from PES so that every player can have a plan to grow and improve. So, however long Fifa has been around it has took this long for the ability to change a player position it doesn't seem groundbreaking because its not. Once again EA also recycle old content and bring it back to make it out as if they're doing something new, yes the loan to buy option is back. In summary the changes made are minimal and seem lazy.

Gameplay follows the same trend of Fifa 20, if you didn't have some minor UI changes and new kits you'd be forgiven for mistaking Fifa 21 for last years game. The changes to gameplay are more in the responsiveness of trick moves, last years Fifa had a seeming delay behind tricks and often times they wouldn't register. Some AI changes have happened as well you will see your players make better runs and throughballs seem better for cutting teams open, you can also direct your AI teammates with what direction they run. Minor changes, but overall welcome which improves on 20. Finally, ofcourse, its not a Fifa without the weird scripting this year no different the system is here to stay im afraid.

Graphically the game is starting to show signs of age, nearly every year and we see little change with this either. Generic non scanned faces are hard to look at, this is something that needs to be upgraded on but for whatever reasons its not. Another issue is not enough scanned faces and EA's lack of drive to add more and give the fans a means to add them themselves.

I haven't really touched Ultimate Team, but I don't think this detracts from my review. The audio is fine usual old typical Fifa tracks, nothing that really adds to a higher overall score of the game.

Finally, capping my review off with some important point for you to consider before purchasing this. This game is more like a seasonal update, ask yourself this, is a game with a few years work done on it worth the same as games with 5 year plus cycles? I believe PES 21 did the right thing, they did an update and didn't charge the excessive unfair amount that EA expect you to pay for 21 whilst going through the usual rubbish grind with Ultimate Team pack openings. I am aware iv went down into a bit of a rant, but how far does a company have to delve before the consumers call them out on it? Verdict, its good to see career mode get a little attention but its simply not enough. There isn't enough meat on the bone 4/10. Could have been a 7 or 8 if it was packaged rightfully as a seasonal update.
  15. Oct 10, 2020
    El peor fifa de la generación, nose, ya ni divierte, el juego ha sido malo los últimos años pero almenos entretenía, ahora ha llegado a un punto de no retorno en el que además de malo empieza a aburrir, mucho tendrán que cambiar en los próximos FIFA para no bajar brutalmente sus ventas, y sinceramente dudo que EA vaya a cambiar en nada.
  16. Oct 10, 2020
    Sério ? O mesmo jogo? Copia e cola do fifa20, que foi copia e cola do fifa19, ea, toma vergonha, deve ter muito imbecil pra apoiar essa empresa fracassada. Só lamento.
  17. Oct 10, 2020
    Miss the old days when every four years we get the world coup edition, every two years we get the regular game
  18. Oct 10, 2020
    Éclated on the floor !! Le même jeu depuis 4 ans . 250€ déboursé pour jouer à la même merde c fini EA. Fin de la récréation. Vous avez bien profitez
  19. Oct 11, 2020
    One more trash game . Good work EA...good work . Every time I think — "It can't be worst that that one , but every time it is
  20. Oct 10, 2020
    Ah EA le pire société de jeux video, il ont même pas honte . J'espère que un jour ils le payeront très chère un retour de bâton.
  21. Oct 10, 2020
    Same game as last year do not buy i repeat do not buy unless you are a die hard career mode fan even then wait for a £10 discount or more ratings for bayern munich are too low they won the champions league thats coming from a liverpool fan .speaking pf which why is it so slidy the gamplay feels like smash bros brawl on crack and awful and bad .fut and gambling is still here a solute disgrace
  22. Oct 9, 2020
    Fifa continues to disappoint , another year, another , new number on the new cover, same crap wrapped in a different paper. Don't waste your money, save it for companies who actually cares about their clients.
  23. Oct 11, 2020
    Game is virtually an exact copy of FIFA 17-20. The very small number of changes could have been a free update to any of the other FIFAs. And with any other game company they would have been called a minor patch or update. What the real Footie fans want: Get rid of FIFA Ultimate (I won't spend a dime on micro transactions) and concentrate on a pleasing offline Career/story mode andGame is virtually an exact copy of FIFA 17-20. The very small number of changes could have been a free update to any of the other FIFAs. And with any other game company they would have been called a minor patch or update. What the real Footie fans want: Get rid of FIFA Ultimate (I won't spend a dime on micro transactions) and concentrate on a pleasing offline Career/story mode and league mode. Modes where the player has complete control of league, roster and player customization. This includes NO language filter for team or player names. (Filtering inoffensive words like fart and butt is just childish. Especially since there are those of us who don't care about playing online.) Just strip the game down and code a completely new experience for those of us who hate and despise what FIFA has become. I won't be renewing my EA/Origin subscription because of the continual copy/paste job with EA sports titles. Expand
  24. Oct 12, 2020
    Same as FIFA 20, the defending on this game is absolutely shambolic. I’m having to score 6 to 7 goals a game just to barely win games and I am an experienced FIFA player who usually has a decent record I’ve never seen anything like this you are utterly at the mercy of attackers it’s quite tragic.
  25. Oct 13, 2020
    Same terrible defending mechanics with uninspiring graphics/physics makes this version one of the worst of all time. Instead of the highly complicated gameplay mechanics the focus should be on making things user friendly and at least the defensive mechanics need a lot of improvement. If I have a slow defender whatever I do, I can't jockey or defend. I mean look at the shorts of theSame terrible defending mechanics with uninspiring graphics/physics makes this version one of the worst of all time. Instead of the highly complicated gameplay mechanics the focus should be on making things user friendly and at least the defensive mechanics need a lot of improvement. If I have a slow defender whatever I do, I can't jockey or defend. I mean look at the shorts of the players, they look like they are wearing shorts made out of Dough ready to be put in the oven, I mean other games have improved so much at least in terms of the graphics. It should be a crime to sell the same thing again. But then if you own FIFA18,19 or 20 do you need to buy this? I don't think so. Expand
  26. Oct 11, 2020
    Copy and paste, price 60$. Shame on you ! This is inacceptable. Who buys this game ?
  27. Oct 10, 2020
    Let's hope that for the new generation there will be changes.

Vamos esperar que na nova geração haja mudanças.
  28. Oct 11, 2020
    EA sports is deceiver company. FIFA21-bad game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game, different year. Pay to win and the pack odds are laughably low. Such a rip off. EA is the worst most greedy company out there. Do not get this game its crap.
  30. Oct 12, 2020
    Pathetic game as always.

EA only cares to take our money all over again, year after year.

Disgousting
  31. Oct 12, 2020
    This is no FIFA anymore. No footballsim. Tactics, Passing, defencing, is not needed in this game. A good game for todlers and a big shame for EA.
  32. Oct 12, 2020
    Worst fifa ever. No tactics, no defense. Mindless goalscoring festival for both teams. Not fun at all
  33. Oct 12, 2020
    poop game, is not so good, very bad................................................
  34. Oct 12, 2020
    Thought after playing fifa 20, that maybe they will make at least The gameplay of this one a bit better. But it's still the same, if not worse! Shame on you EA!
  35. Oct 12, 2020
    EA don’t care about players they care about money they will not change yet .
  36. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game since 2015, they just don't care about the consumers, they just change the kit of the teams
  37. Oct 12, 2020
    Just when you thought EA cannot frustrate or disappoint you any more after FIFA20, they come up with FIFA21! Takes the fun right out of the game. Sluggish defenders and multi-personality goalkeepers to say the least. They didn't even bother make the menu better let alone the gameplay. FIFA is just not a fun game at all. And all this at the cost of a full game.
  38. Oct 12, 2020
    Very bad, not playable, too many glitches. The defender AI are really bad! This is the last fifa i buy!
  39. Oct 13, 2020
    This is the old FIFA with its own scripts, errors and bugs.
    Go to hell EA Sports
    Your purchased reviews from critics won't help
  40. Oct 13, 2020
    Worst Fifa game un years. The fact that goalkeepers are non existent makes the game unplayable. It doesnt matter which dificulty you choose. Just shoot, it would be goal. Games ending 8-8, 7-6... Are NOT fun. Not real. Just plain boring. What was bad in latest Fifas series, is now worst. So disapointed. Its really, really bad.
  41. Oct 13, 2020
    I made an account to say I hate the game.
    The worst thing is the exploitation in the fifa points. I hate you because I know you can be better
  42. Oct 13, 2020
    Same as always. FUT pay to win. Miss when EA was not apart of the FIWC tournaments and instead it was FIFA. Now it's just a cash cow trying to get everything out of people for what's supposed to be a skill based tournament.
  43. Oct 12, 2020
    This game is absolutely trash. The game is worse than FIFA 20. The scripting has increased for this game. The passing in this game is the worst I have ever seen. The ball will literally be passed in the opposite direction of where your analog is pointing You literally don't need any skills or tactics to win matches.
    All you need are fast players which makes slow defenders impossible to
    All you need are fast players which makes slow defenders impossible to catch up. They'll literally run past you with the ball and there's nothing you can do about it. Real life football is never played like that. Not even players like Mbappe, Vinicius and Sadio Mane play like that ever, where they just run past 11 players on their own to score a goal.
    EA has time and time again proven that this is a company greedy for money. Thats all.
    They don't care about the gamer experience at all And it's fools like us giving them the money.
    Trust me. Save yourself from buying this game and losing money to just have an incredibly frustrating experience.
  44. Oct 12, 2020
    EA continues to disrespect fans of football all around the world. They sell us just new squads for the full price...
  45. Oct 14, 2020
    No words for this terrible game. Same game as FIFA 20 with little changes in career mode. This game is emberassing, EA is shameful.
  46. Oct 11, 2020
    No words for this horrible game, copy paste for 6 years in a row now. Only thing they work on are the design of the cards in fut, rest they don’t care, this game is maybe a little better in gameplay then 20 because they made small adjustments but haves much more new bugs now, keeper are complete disaster now and counter attack super overpowered and auto blocks everywhere perfect again forNo words for this horrible game, copy paste for 6 years in a row now. Only thing they work on are the design of the cards in fut, rest they don’t care, this game is maybe a little better in gameplay then 20 because they made small adjustments but haves much more new bugs now, keeper are complete disaster now and counter attack super overpowered and auto blocks everywhere perfect again for the wall builders classic ea making a game for people which are bad at the game so they don’t give up and spend money on fifa points. pro clubs same for 10 years, then they work on volta which is totally useless game mode which no one plays, don’t understand why they still work on volta. Expand
  47. Oct 11, 2020
    FIFA has a big identity crisis. It tries to add little stuff every year but fails in having good and enjoyable game mechanics. Also, the graphics still suck, certainly compared to its biggest concurrent. It is broken in its very core. It also tries to knock money out of your pocket any chance it gets. EA is a lazy money-minded developer
  48. Oct 11, 2020
    There is some improvement with career mood but not big enough still terrible you can’t buy any player you want because other team doesn’t have enough depth I’m giving them money so they can buy a replacement. we had better career 2008 pes. Ultimate team is all about speed. The game play is terrible as fifa 20 with a little unnoticed change. They have no competition so they get away with it
  49. Oct 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Cambio de uniformes, actualización de edad de los jugadores y unos retoques al modo carrera de dt. Solo eso enserio y el precio es exorbitante para lo que entrega este juego. Expand
  50. Oct 11, 2020
    Давайте поможем электорник артс поставить антирекорд.
  51. Oct 12, 2020
    Game mechanics are broken, I don't mind the manual like feeling of defending but the ball just sticks to opposition players when tackled multiple times. Goalkeepers are absolutely trash now, AI or player controlled in Pro Clubs. The game has very few new features, the biggest addition to career mode was a feature that was in FIFA years ago that they removed. EA know they don't haveGame mechanics are broken, I don't mind the manual like feeling of defending but the ball just sticks to opposition players when tackled multiple times. Goalkeepers are absolutely trash now, AI or player controlled in Pro Clubs. The game has very few new features, the biggest addition to career mode was a feature that was in FIFA years ago that they removed. EA know they don't have competition so they don't care. Expand
  52. Oct 12, 2020
    Lacks any real steps forward. The second year in a row where EA seem to have applied the 'don't put too much effort in, the idiots will still buy it' technique and this idiot has proved them right (again). You'd like to think they've banked some of those savings for a true redesign of the engine for Fifa 22, 'cos it hasn't been touched here, everything feels the same excluding the new kitsLacks any real steps forward. The second year in a row where EA seem to have applied the 'don't put too much effort in, the idiots will still buy it' technique and this idiot has proved them right (again). You'd like to think they've banked some of those savings for a true redesign of the engine for Fifa 22, 'cos it hasn't been touched here, everything feels the same excluding the new kits which are basically the only big visual difference.
    It's time to move to PES and force EA's HAND.
  53. Oct 13, 2020
    I've been playing FIFA for more than 15 years so I know this game. And now I'm tired of buying the same game for full price. Yeah, it has some improvements, but they look like an update. I don't see much progress today. I did't see it last year and I didn't see it two years ago.
    It's a big shame for company like EA. They get a lot of money from FIFA every year but they don't want to make their game better.
    They sell for $50 the same game for Switch for three years in a row! You will get new logo, kits and transfers. It's ridiculous.

We need a revolution.
  54. Oct 12, 2020
    Same thing from all the years EA only wants your money and the you tubers already has the icons teams, forget about a fair gameplay you will be screwed.
  55. Oct 10, 2020
    Ставлю ноль этому говну ибо хватит выпускать свой сраный, донатный, скриптовый футбол
  56. Oct 12, 2020
    The 'incredible new features' that EA, still plaguing the gaming industry in 2020, have introduced in FIFA 21 are a laughable excuse for an upgrade, with the focus still clearly being on FUT because of the given that most gullible players will always buy their game no matter what happens to it. When they do implement some 'new' features in for instance career mode, all people get areThe 'incredible new features' that EA, still plaguing the gaming industry in 2020, have introduced in FIFA 21 are a laughable excuse for an upgrade, with the focus still clearly being on FUT because of the given that most gullible players will always buy their game no matter what happens to it. When they do implement some 'new' features in for instance career mode, all people get are features that were already in the game 10 years ago and should have been in the game 5 years ago, like being able to intervene when simulating a match or changing the position of your players. Then there are game modes that they barely or don't even bother to touch, like player career mode or pro clubs (where you can now edit multiple players, hooray). It is so incredibly obvious that EA gives those game modes the bare minimum of their attention while still convincing customers that they are constantly innovating on all fronts.

Gameplay is still focused on cheap tactics and unrealistic spamming of the same overpowered skill moves and tactics, with the game becoming less realistic each year in comparison to actual football. Even the AI is now starting to use the same cheap moves that every single player on Ultimate Team has been doing for multiple years. It is simply no fun to play this game anymore, and at this point not even comparable to their only competitor in PES (which does a way better job in improving their game and caring for the fan base).

And how can I forget the ever growing exploitation of their mostly younger fan base with microtransactions and gambling features. This game is still rated for people over the age of 3, even though the game clearly contains elements that encourage or teach gambling (like stated on the PEGI website) and try to shove it down your throat any chance they get. For this problem alone the game should receive a 0 out of 10.

This game is a disgrace to all parties involved, and it is about time that people finally open their eyes to what is truly going on within this franchise and stop supporting this lousy excuse for a game developer.
  57. Oct 12, 2020
    Too many bugs, too much dynamic difficulty. Nothing improved over fifa 20. Maybe it's worth trying PES...
  58. Oct 12, 2020
    A great disappointment this year FIFA. I was hoping for more this year as EA should have known already what the players complaints are from last year. Basically it is the same game with a little gameplay change which is making this game to look worse. Passing, defending is so unreal and collision sytem is so bad...
  59. Oct 14, 2020
    Poor game do not buy unless you like to see your money thrown into the wind.
  60. Oct 13, 2020
    Lo mismo que el año pasado con unos pequeños cambios pero por 60$ es un robo
  61. Oct 13, 2020
    Fifa 13 remastered.
    Another trash remastered, but with a lot of donation and a more **** pay 2 win system
  62. Oct 12, 2020
    The same game every year. Does not have juventus license too.

The same game every year. Does not have juventus license too.
  63. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Same Game FIFA 17,18,19 and 20, Fifa 21 is like a DLC of FIFA 17. Graphics are same or worse Expand
  64. FR7
    Oct 14, 2020
    So for 60$ you get less than previous FIFA(s). No Seria B (Italian 2nd league), Seria A got only 16 clubs licensed (no Juve, Roma, Spezia and Crotone) no Russian League (hasn't been in game since FIFA 19) no Chilean, Columbian & Brazilian league (but they have Copa Libertardores and Sudamericana fully licensed) no license for countries like Brazil, Croatia (WC runners up still not in theSo for 60$ you get less than previous FIFA(s). No Seria B (Italian 2nd league), Seria A got only 16 clubs licensed (no Juve, Roma, Spezia and Crotone) no Russian League (hasn't been in game since FIFA 19) no Chilean, Columbian & Brazilian league (but they have Copa Libertardores and Sudamericana fully licensed) no license for countries like Brazil, Croatia (WC runners up still not in the game), the Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, India (if anyone cares), Ecuador... Career Mode its even worse without leagues and country not fully licensed, now with Champions League can't be fully authentic coz missing clubs, new features are still not good enough for the price. Menus are bugging more than usual it desperately needs to be changed. No changes to Pro Clubs. FUT that gambling-money-hungry mode I won't even mention here. Gameplay it's bit different, passes are better and slower pace are more enjoyable than previous years. Goalkeepers need better reactions for the long shots. Volta, now it's much easier to score, grounds for VOLTA (I played 4v4) are same as last year. Don't buy, I didn't, it's not worth. As next month, new era starts for next-gen consoles it's easy to say FIFA on current generation was a miss. Hopefully with PS5 and XSX comes new engine and fresh start that this franchise desperately needs. Expand
  65. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game as Fifa 20 with little changes. They fix one issue and create two new, developers are finding an easy way to release the game, changing a few attributes and making cosmetic changes. Stop milking us EA and try to focus on what the community is saying. We need a game where attackers are running, goalkeepers can make a save and defenders can make a tackle. There is a game calledSame game as Fifa 20 with little changes. They fix one issue and create two new, developers are finding an easy way to release the game, changing a few attributes and making cosmetic changes. Stop milking us EA and try to focus on what the community is saying. We need a game where attackers are running, goalkeepers can make a save and defenders can make a tackle. There is a game called football, you should check it out Expand
  66. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game as FIFA 19 with squad and team update. I've return my copy already. another crooked game from EA Don't buy this game
  67. Oct 11, 2020
    Microtransaction, copypast. Microtransaction, copypast. Microtransaction, copypast.
  68. Oct 14, 2020
    La misma basura de cada año que te vendan este juego a 60 dólares es una vergüenza
  69. Oct 11, 2020
    Copy-paste....again. But what do you think? it's made by EA sport ... I'm pretty pissed!
  70. Oct 14, 2020
    Complete scam. Still pushing predatory micro transactions with ultimate team.
    Still not putting time and effort in single player modes.
    copy paste of the last 5 years gameplay.
    Do not buy !!!!
  71. Oct 12, 2020
    Fifa 15 but it cost $60.. At this point, people buying this game is just the problem. Please don't buy the game.
  72. Oct 17, 2020
    Garbage nothing more and they changing things and nobody asked for it and they are impractical (like choosing sides and uniform before a match!!!)
  73. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game every year ea wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  74. Oct 13, 2020
    Same game as fifa 20 and fifa 19,18,17. Ea sports don't care about your players
  75. Oct 11, 2020
    Why EA still try? Like, anyone REALLY buy FIFA in 2020 and pretend that isn't the same 2016 game?
  76. Oct 10, 2020
    What a joke of a game. All I can do is say. DON’T BUY IT. Wait for Fifa 20 to go on offer for like £5 if u don’t have a football game or get pes. It’s basically the same apart from transfers, kits etc. The gameplay is also terrible Probably worse than Fifa 20s. Ea is a joke of a company trying to scam us all.
  77. Oct 13, 2020
    Exactly the same as last year, I've been disconnected in 3/4 Squad Battles games so far. Horrible Game, Even worse Online Community. Thanks EA
  78. Oct 12, 2020
    What f*** are u doing ea?
    attack=fifa20
    Defend=fifa 18 Gk= carrot
    Pes 20 > fifa 21 I explain very easy
  79. Oct 15, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ramos kills salah at the end and then it was time for mane to take revenge but ramos still kills him too because he's weak Expand
  80. Oct 11, 2020
    Same game. It's just a game with a casino selling to kids. I can't believe this company doesn't care about improving and bring a better game than last year

Do NOT BUY!
  81. Oct 10, 2020
    El juego es el mismo que el año pasado. No merece ni que explique el motivo por el cual le pongo la nota correspondiente. Poner un uno como nota a un juego que se copia sería un acto de demasiada generosidad. EA deberia dejar de estafar a los consumidores y la gente deberia dejar de comprarlo porque sino van a seguir comercializando la misma mierda.
  82. Oct 15, 2020
    Let's be honest. For how long are you planning to play the same old game just in better Graphics? And in some cases, even the graphics is like before. I hope they stop making FIFA
  83. Oct 9, 2020
    Terrible awful game. Money cash grab by EA. HIGHLY DONT recommend. Nobody should get this. Just pick up fifa 14. It’s the same game.
  84. Oct 9, 2020
    This is honestly by far the **** FIFA ever. The defending has gotten worse, defenders feel so clunky, it’s an utter joke. Goalkeepers all of a sudden forgot how to catch a ball and everything bounces off of them. Player ratings don’t matter because you just need players with fast pace to win & Ultimate team is just EAs way of suckering you into wasting money for packs that 95% of the timeThis is honestly by far the **** FIFA ever. The defending has gotten worse, defenders feel so clunky, it’s an utter joke. Goalkeepers all of a sudden forgot how to catch a ball and everything bounces off of them. Player ratings don’t matter because you just need players with fast pace to win & Ultimate team is just EAs way of suckering you into wasting money for packs that 95% of the time are crap and because if you don’t spend money you’ll always lose to someone that has so they give you no choice but to spend money on packs. One day in and I’m already over this game. It’s a shame what EA has done with the franchise over the past couple of years. Been playing FIFA since 09 and by this point it’s just recycled garbage year after year with minor changes. Expand
  85. Oct 10, 2020
    First things first: DO NOT BUY THE GAME

Ea acted very smart this year by not releasing a demo version of the game so that "they can focus on the game a little more". Big suprise, that was a lie. Everyone who starts a new Fifa game sees at least little changes, the game always felt a little different. This year with Fifa 21, NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL. I had to double check if I really put
    First things first: DO NOT BUY THE GAME

I had to double check if I really put in the Fifa 21 CD or if the CD of Fifa 20 was still stuck in the console. It has no difference to the previous game, it looks the same, and it feels the same gameplaywise. I was more than disappointed by Fifa 20. That's why I was foolishly hoping for a better version this year, but they simply copy & pasted the previous game with a new layout... its dark blue now, not white! Good job EA !
    Let me give you a good advice, don't spend money on the game, DO NOT DO IT ! It should be illegal and seen as a scam to copy & paste the same game the way EA did with Fifa 21!

So, what's good / new and bad about the game ?

Bad things :
    - It's the same buggy **** as in the previous year.
    - The passing and crossing system is still the worst so far. Don't even press the square button.
    - The pysics are worse.
    - You need 3 hands to defend this year since the A.I. is even more stupid. Yes, you heared that right, IT GOT WORSE ! Not a single player is actively doing something. They all stand arond, don't even fill spaces or intercept obvious passes. The only player active in the game is the one you control, the rest is basically afk.
    - If you were hyped about new modes, or significant gameplay changes, nope. It's Fifa 20 all over again but a little more messy.
    - The new offensive dribbling (where you can dribble with the ball closer to your foot) looks and feels unrealistic. You look like a moron who can't even walk with the ball properly.
    - The changes to Volta are almost unseeable. New locations, an even shorter story, same gameplay, celebrations, etc. It is basically the same game.
    - The career mode has 2-3 new features. But since the negotiation A.I. and the overall game A.I. is as smart as a boy who finished 3rd grade, it still makes no fun at all.
    - Pro clubs remained the same. You can now change tactics a little. Something that you can do in the kick off mode for years by now, thanks for that Ea. But let's be fair and not call it a "gamechanging innovation / new feature"
    - Ea does not try to create a realistic football simulation by now. They have a cash cow named ultimate team that makes them money, so basically : Low effort and less budget in terms of game changes, so that the profit is high. There are enough dumb people, me included, buying the game anyways. But the ones paying extra cash into the ultimate team mode, you are the the worst.
    - I could go on with this list and name everything that was wrong with Fifa 20 back then. Ea did not listen to the community at all, the same flaws and bugs are still in the new version of Fifa 21.

New / good stuff:
    - The game has a blue layout now.
    - You can now wear a sports bra for women AS A MAN in Volta. That's the thing the community was asking for. Thanks for listening to us Ea ! BIG GAMECHANGER thx for that.

So guys, do yourself a favor and DON'T buy the game. It's like a very very cheap dlc version of Fifa 20 with almost no changes at all. It's about the money. If you expect a halfway decent football simulation, you will be disappointed. If you expect a better improved version of Fifa this year, you will be disappointed. I know that you can't reinvent the football sport, so the changes get less every year. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE DO REINVENT IT, JUST DO IT PROPERLY ! A GOOD FOOTBALL SIMULATION WITH LESS BUGS IS ALL WE ARE ASKING FOR ! Show all modes some love, not just your ultimate team moneymaker & change the gameplay. I am playing Fifa since 1999 by now, and I have never been this mad about the sequel. I learned my lesson by buying it too early this year. I regret it, never again.
    Fifa 21 is by far the worst game of the franchise.
  86. Oct 10, 2020
    after last year i didn't think Fifa could get any worse but hey guess what i was wrong Fifa 21 is near unplayable defenders don't know how to defend and meander aimlessly out of position the keeper seems to dive over the ball when trying to save a shot and the response is only a tiny bit better than the Titanics when it spotted the iceberg and players can't seem to control the simplest ofafter last year i didn't think Fifa could get any worse but hey guess what i was wrong Fifa 21 is near unplayable defenders don't know how to defend and meander aimlessly out of position the keeper seems to dive over the ball when trying to save a shot and the response is only a tiny bit better than the Titanics when it spotted the iceberg and players can't seem to control the simplest of passes trying to play a drop in game on pro clubs in near impossible as well with the game keeps losing the connection well done EA another year you have let us down on Fifa and just thought about profits without doing hardly anything to improve the game. Expand
  87. Oct 10, 2020
    Same ****, a few changes but also more bugs. For the rest of character... **** **** *** ****
  88. Oct 10, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Some of what I read and watched about fifa 21 interested me before it came out, I've had it for a day, they may aswell have just sold an updated kit, team and ultimate team pack instead of a whole new game, virtually the same as fifa 20, completed the volta story in 1 hour and trying to get online when I have a good connection has been a nightmare, they should be ashamed. Expand
  89. Us
    Oct 10, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Crappy lootboxes
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaa suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  90. Oct 10, 2020
    It’s the same game of FIFA 20 with minor changes in the gameplay. Only buy it if you only play sports games. If you are buying it and you are not a super fan of sports games, I would not recommend you to buy it. There were some cool features added to my career but $70 is not worth it. Overall, the game is not good.
  91. Oct 10, 2020
    One of the worst games i have ever played! Do yourselves a favor and don't buy it - it's a waste of money.
  92. Oct 10, 2020
    Just a copy of the last 2 years game. Dont buy any of FIFA series until they changed their publisher or EA just go bankrupt.
  93. Oct 11, 2020
    This Game Is so **** bad i'm a not good player at this game but every time i go to play online fut they put me against players better than me and not put me with players in my level for even try to get better they just want that you wil go pay to win for try to get better players to your team and try to get kind of strong squad
  94. Oct 11, 2020
    Same Same Same Same Same Yes Again Same Again Same and repeat same oh same again same BROKEN game
  95. Oct 11, 2020
    Very **** pay 2 win game you only get new kits and COLOURED SEATS which is absolutely useless. Defending is useless unless you have 11 controllers. AI sucks and it doesnt mark any players. It gets worse every year which is pathetic by billion dollar company. They decrease pack weight and make it impossible to play without putting money into the game. Shooting is still random and passingVery **** pay 2 win game you only get new kits and COLOURED SEATS which is absolutely useless. Defending is useless unless you have 11 controllers. AI sucks and it doesnt mark any players. It gets worse every year which is pathetic by billion dollar company. They decrease pack weight and make it impossible to play without putting money into the game. Shooting is still random and passing is worse. Just dont buy the game and save your braincells if you still have them after Fifa 20. Expand
  96. Oct 12, 2020
    Same game as 18, 19, 20. What happened to innovation and making the game better? This is not how you treat LOYAL FIFA players. GET A FREAKING GRIP!!!
  97. Oct 12, 2020
    Schön, dass die Flanken etwas besser geworden sind.
    Aber ansonsten ist es wie die Vorgänger auch schon, einfach nicht gut. Seit der Alex Hunter Story Mode nicht mehr existiert ist der Reiz auch komplett verschwunden. Für ein Wochenende ausgeliehen und wieder zurück gegeben. Noch immer keine Empfehlung.
  98. Oct 12, 2020
    Absolute garbage. Nothing has changed since last years release of Fifa 20, but what can you expect, it is a EA game.
  99. Oct 12, 2020
    Possibly the worst FIFA in the franchise.
    Just plain not enjoyable, pay2win, exact same game as last year.
  100. Oct 12, 2020
    Terrible, just terrible. I don't understand how they get any sales of this game with how bad it is. They haven't changed anything and it reeks of laziness and corruptness. EA don't give a sh*t about the game and only care about what's in your pocket.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 62 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 4, 2021
    Game for fans who either need to work online at FUT every day, or instead want to try a modified career mode, which is starting to really look like Football Manager. Otherwise, it's a decent update for the full price. [Issue#307]
  2. CD-Action
    Dec 18, 2020
    The FIFA series desperately needs a fresh start. Right now, it relies mainly on the Ultimate Team mode and marketing, while going around in circles. Instead of leaping into the future, FIFA 21 takes half a step forward and two steps sideways in an attempt to differentiate itself from its predecessor well enough to rationalize spending money. If you already own FIFA 20 and are not addicted to Ultimate Team, you can sit this one out. [12/2020, p.44]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Nov 15, 2020
    A consummate package of shooting, slide tackling and swearing, but with some familiar current-gen frustrations. The saving grace could be FIFA 21’s free PS5 upgrade. [Issue#182, p.137]