0.8

Overwhelming dislike- based on 2119 Ratings

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 13, 2020
    Anyone complaining about how bad the defending is on the game just needs to learn how to defend on it. Better than FIFA 20. Menus aren’t perfect but hopefully a patch will speed them up. Gameplay is entertaining and fast at the moment and once people start to work out the mechanisms I’m sure more types of playing the game will be discovered.
  2. Oct 12, 2020
    İf u really say below comments all of you, u never kick the ball with ur feet all whole ur life. player dynamics incredibly change especially dribblings, physical power against speed ( speed is not important anymore like than previous fifas ) please change ur TV and console buy New generation otherwise u cannot see the differences kapis
  3. Oct 21, 2020
    I Think That The Game Added A lot From Last Year And That It Is Way more Fun.
  4. Oct 12, 2020
    These 0 ratings are ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, the game isn't perfect but there's many significant improvements from the last edition. Half the of problem is the fan base, regardless you're never happy.
  5. Oct 13, 2020
    The game is in good shape , I have enjoyed soccer videogames for 25 years and I love this fifa 21 , a lot of crying babys around all the time
  6. Oct 12, 2020
    Brilliant fifa. Better than fifa 20 by miles. The way players move in game. The graphics are more polished. And the career mode improvements make it a realistic football sim. I’d say imo it’s the best fifa to date.
  7. Oct 8, 2020
    Es ist viel besser als Fifa 20.
    Der Volta Modus macht richtig Laune, bis zu
    4 Leute können gleichzeitig spielen... Es ist nicht perfekt aber es geht in die richtige Richtung und macht sogar mal wieder Spaß.
  8. Oct 12, 2020
    Lots of people complaining about launch bugs who don’t understand the complexities of building these engines. Also a lot of people just can’t play the game cause it’s not button mashing like last years version.
  9. Oct 8, 2020
    Better Artificial intelligence than any other Football simulator game I have ever played and gameplay became better however it can improve more
  10. Oct 11, 2020
    There’s massive upgrades from the last version from gameplay to career mode including fut even volta i think it’s the best fifa in the last 5 years
  11. Oct 12, 2020
    Gameplay got wayyy better than in FIFA 20. Career mode is really fun this year. FIFA Ultimate Team sadly got no big changes, except the new stadium options. For me this FIFA is The best FIFA since FIFA 16. Player ratings pretty f*cked up but that is no reason do change my opinion on the game. FIFA 21 is all in all a pretty good game.
  12. Oct 12, 2020
    Gameplay is improved, and career mode is improved. Unless you’re one of the people who solely play Ultimate Team, this is a vastly improved game. Undeserving of the low ratings thus far.
  13. Oct 13, 2020
    Why should review score terrorism for Nintendo switches be applied to PS4 or XBOX ONE????
    FIFA 21 for PS4 is fun and makes soccer a festival.
  14. Oct 7, 2020
    The real reason why FIFA 21 is great is because Career Mode got major improvements. I love it. Feels real. Gameplay is better and the game of football is always nice. Overall, this is soccer. And the experience on playing on the pitch is always a dream.
  15. Oct 26, 2020
    Most of the negative reviews on here are of people who did not purchase the game. There is a huge group of people who are dedicated to hating any game that EA puts out weather it's good or bad. They automatically hate the game. Do not listen to those reviews. I'm having a blast playing FIFA 21 there are noticeable improvements in both FUT and Career mode. I recommend this game to anyMost of the negative reviews on here are of people who did not purchase the game. There is a huge group of people who are dedicated to hating any game that EA puts out weather it's good or bad. They automatically hate the game. Do not listen to those reviews. I'm having a blast playing FIFA 21 there are noticeable improvements in both FUT and Career mode. I recommend this game to any soccer fan. Expand
  16. Oct 8, 2020
    Fantastic fun. Yes it is pay to win but if you just want to play a fun football game, it is the best around
  17. Oct 8, 2020
    Is a good game kjkjkjkhkhujhhthhh Lhgjfjfyfyfjffjcjfjfjcjfufjfjfjfufjfufjdudjfjfufjfjfjcjcjgjgjgjgjckgjcjc
  18. Oct 9, 2020
    It's a great FIFA game that provided me a deep and fun experience. As a Chinese, I like the Chinese commentary so much! Really a master piece!
  19. Oct 7, 2020
    Not many new features, but definitely the best FIFA yet. I like the career mode improvements.
  20. Oct 17, 2020
    People must have rated this game with a 0 because they cant score with a goalkeeper anymore. Ea should better release remake of an old Fifa game rather than trying for something new and nonsense.
  21. Nov 16, 2020
    Definitely seeing improvements over pretty much all the game modes. Menu content is getting better each year, especially in UT, but career mode also received major improvements this year. Game play has problems but usually is enjoyable. A lot of additions in game play that are leading to a higher skill gap. Micro-transactions still hinder the potential for a better rating.
  22. Oct 26, 2020
    Tutti questi voti negativi sono ingiusti, tralasciando l'online, che ormai al giorno d'oggi è scandaloso quasi ovunque, l'offline è tanta ma tanta roba !! Giocatelo full manual con visuale televisiva, cercate di simulare azioni di calcio , e guardate cosa è il vero fifa ..cosa può diventare ♥️ . Promosso a pieni voti ♥️
  23. Oct 9, 2020
    Für mich das beste Fifa des letzten Jahrzehntes. Nicht viel neues gebracht dafür vorhandenes optimiert beim Gameplay. Karriere, Volta und Koop bieten einiges neues. FUT besser den je.
  24. Nov 30, 2020
    Great game, best fifa in history. Everything is awesome, passing, shooting and gameplay
  25. Dec 8, 2020
    Being a mycareer player and seing fifa improve so mch mycareer im honneslty way more happy then i was about the recent ones. i wish it keeps going in this dirction
  26. Oct 24, 2020
    Best FIFA in years! Game-play has been much improved since FIFA 20. Enough content to last a while year. Keep up the good work ea!
  27. Nov 3, 2020
    Me encanta es mucho mejor que pes y mejoro mucho elmodo online y el offline sobre todo el modo carrera y también los mejores gráficosgracias a la prensa y es Sports por recomendarmelo viva fifa no encuentro nada malo en el juego y soy pipero y ya os basta a los haters de críticar a un juego que no habéis jugado Y el pes una mierda. La xbox es una mierda mierda de mando y la ps4 es la mejorMe encanta es mucho mejor que pes y mejoro mucho elmodo online y el offline sobre todo el modo carrera y también los mejores gráficosgracias a la prensa y es Sports por recomendarmelo viva fifa no encuentro nada malo en el juego y soy pipero y ya os basta a los haters de críticar a un juego que no habéis jugado Y el pes una mierda. La xbox es una mierda mierda de mando y la ps4 es la mejor consolay los que sabemos de videojuegos somos los que jugamos fifa y si lees este comentario sasel no ha jugado nunca o fifa o es malo jugando fifa y esta es mi humilde opinión gracias a dj mariioy tiene una buena portada Expand
  28. Oct 24, 2020
    Defense is a little bit hard but the rest is bretty good.
    If course the packs a random but it is also fun.
  29. Oct 10, 2020
    So I had fifa 19 and I didn’t buy fifa 20, but I bought the 21 and it very different of 20 and 19, the graphics are good, now you can make your own stadium changing colors and musics like you can put in the beginning of the game the traditional “you will never walk alone” of Liverpool, now the game it’s a little different, before the physicals are essentials in the others fifas and nowSo I had fifa 19 and I didn’t buy fifa 20, but I bought the 21 and it very different of 20 and 19, the graphics are good, now you can make your own stadium changing colors and musics like you can put in the beginning of the game the traditional “you will never walk alone” of Liverpool, now the game it’s a little different, before the physicals are essentials in the others fifas and now the pace became more effective, I really liked the fifa 21 but there still a lot of similarities of fifa 20 and 19 Expand
  30. Oct 10, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Boys and girls, the time has come for FIFA 21 to be released (also known as FIFA 17 DLC 4), so it’s time for an honest review, based on the last couple of years of the franchise. This is mainly for those of you who are lucky enough not be addicted to the game yet, for those unaware parents thinking about buying this game for their children and those of you who are simply new.

Looking at the feedback from early game and the beta, it is clear as day that this is yet another DLC with tweaked bars and different menus. It was obvious to most as the game runs on the same engine, but it was important to note that. Now, some people, like the egg head American, little fat Mexican and some other YouTubers, may tell you otherwise, but that’s because they make money on this shambolic product.

So, why is FIFA so bad?
    - CRAP SERVERS
    - CRAP GAMEPLAY
    (45/90 min goals, cut back goals, drag backs 24/7, rebound goals, 4231 - 1 depth, drop back, constant team pressure). This will obviously change, drag backs from previous DLC will be replaced by el tsunami crosses but make no mistake, it’s the same pattern over and over – two overpowered skills, one formation that everyone will play, one or two broken team tactics.
    - DDA/HANDICAP/SCRIPTING
    According to the official source, it doesn’t exist in the game (lol). There are 1000s of videos on YouTube proving otherwise, and many well-known players spoke about it on multiple occasions. Why is this so bad? Because you invest time to get better at the game and you can lose to someone a lot worse than you. This often leads to insane amount of frustration and that’s why FIFA is known as the game of broken controllers. You are 2:0 up and then bang, you can’t pass, your players are not making runs anymore, defending suddenly becomes obsolete. All you can do at this moment is to watch while your opponent score goals and disrespect you with a childish celebration. Do you really want that in your life?
    - THE FORUM
    Would you like to find out more about the ‘hidden game mechanics’ above from the official forum? YOU WILL GET BANNED by a volunteer if you talk about it, seriously! And yes I said a volunteer.. working for EA.. to moderate their forum.. Ever thought you failed at life? Think again. These guys are banning you within minutes and don't get paid (props to Radioshaq, the biggest rat in known universe)This is the only game forum I have ever seen that talking about game mechanics will get you banned. Same goes for mental health. Due to the way this game is designed, a lot of people struggle with their mental health while playing it and go to forums to discuss it. Their posts just disappear.
    - ATROCIOUS PACK WEIGHT
    You open a pack and it say you have less than 1% of getting a player from a special promo cards. What does it mean less than 1%? Is it 0,9% or 0,0001% because that’s a massive difference. Even more so, in those special promos, some players are really bad, others are amazing. Needlessly to say, the chances of pulling Mbappe as a promo card are a lot smaller than getting Bendtner but you won’t know those odds. We live in a world where every scratch card tells you the exact % of getting the first, second and so on prize. How is what FIFA is doing even legal? Let’s not forget THIS IS PEGI 3 GAME!
    - DID I SAY CRAP SERVERS?
    - LACK OF SUPPORT
    The game is being released, usually it’s in appalling state with lots of bugs, errors and broken mechanics (basically shouldn’t leave beta). Some get fixed, some never do. While the basic bugs will eventually disappear, every single patch make the game a bit worse gameplay wise. Instead of focusing on 100s of feedback posts they receive, they will update some Volta animations, which no one plays anyway. Once the game is released, aside from minor tweaks, that’s it, see you in the next DLC.
    -REALLY CRAP SERVERS
    Official response? ItS YoUr CoNneCtiOn. 350 Mbps Virgin Fibre can't handle this state of art game apparently. What we know unofficially? It’s something called lag compensation. Google it for more details.

Unfortunately EA did not pay me for this review, as they did to Game Revolution who gave this game a score of 90, or IGN Spain with their 93 for previous DLC, so I can only rate this game as 8/10 -'Absolutely Recommend!'. Masterpiece of a game, splendid, astonishing, breath-taking. The only downside is that you guys will have to wait for 7G in order to play without lag. Thankfully for me, I am now free from this torment and will invest my time and money into a different game.
  31. Oct 12, 2020
    In my subjective opinion this part of the game is the best in the last 3 years, therefore 9. I get emotions from this game for the first time in 5-6 years, isn't that the main thing?
  32. Oct 13, 2020
    Not too bad as it might be. Another FIFA game with updated squads. Good to have in the collection.
  33. Oct 13, 2020
    Apparently it's pay to win but I don't touch ultimate team. If that's your jam, fine, but for me career mode and online seasons/coop and pro clubs are my focus. The gameplay has improved, it feels a bit more thought out and even career mode has had some welcome additions. Enjoying it a lot, best FIFA in years imo
  34. Oct 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's better than F20. Yes it's bugs inside. Yes it's more arcade while pacerman running.
    But it's good. Only 1 minus, not all UCL team inside FUT. @easports do it please.
  35. Oct 16, 2020
    Me gusta su jugabilidad también me gusta los implementado en el modo carrera como entrenador y muchas cosas más
  36. Nov 4, 2020
    Its a very nice game i love career mode and that is much better with good new features this year so its a nice game with good features. As i was you i should buy it
  37. Nov 14, 2020
    Great game! Much better than FIFA 20, harder to
    Defend but much better game.
  38. Nov 16, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game. Love beating everyone on pro clubs. Ultimate team is unreal. No bugs or glitches whatsoever!
  39. Dec 1, 2020
    Muito bom, melhor fifa 21 na minha opinião, mas falta melhorias no modo carreira jogador e treinador mas está muito bom do mesmo jeito e espero que a verção da next gen seja melhor melhor ainda.
  40. Apr 5, 2021
    It's a good game of course it can be more but you can't have everything right?
  41. Feb 10, 2021
    I have had it for 6 weeks and have enjoyed it. First fifa in over 6 years. I tend to get one at the beginning of each new generation. Fut is new to me and quite fun. Have a fairly decent team so do ok. Only downside is the servers are a bit laggy, never sure if its me, opponent or ea. Yet to try the career mode but overall impressed. I would say its not worth updating every year as i canI have had it for 6 weeks and have enjoyed it. First fifa in over 6 years. I tend to get one at the beginning of each new generation. Fut is new to me and quite fun. Have a fairly decent team so do ok. Only downside is the servers are a bit laggy, never sure if its me, opponent or ea. Yet to try the career mode but overall impressed. I would say its not worth updating every year as i can see its a bit of a slog building up your team. Expand
  42. Jul 12, 2021
    Am a pes guy , and I recently tried fifa 20.The game play of 21 for me has improved from 20. Still needs to reduce some unrealistic movements in the game and needs more weight like pes. Asides that it's a better overall experience for me.
  43. May 25, 2021
    El verdadero puntaje para mí es 8, pero pongo 10 para subir el promedio, es continuista pero es mejor que el fifa 20, no me gusta cuando los usuarios no opinan objetivamente.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 62 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 4, 2021
    Game for fans who either need to work online at FUT every day, or instead want to try a modified career mode, which is starting to really look like Football Manager. Otherwise, it's a decent update for the full price. [Issue#307]
  2. CD-Action
    Dec 18, 2020
    The FIFA series desperately needs a fresh start. Right now, it relies mainly on the Ultimate Team mode and marketing, while going around in circles. Instead of leaping into the future, FIFA 21 takes half a step forward and two steps sideways in an attempt to differentiate itself from its predecessor well enough to rationalize spending money. If you already own FIFA 20 and are not addicted to Ultimate Team, you can sit this one out. [12/2020, p.44]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Nov 15, 2020
    A consummate package of shooting, slide tackling and swearing, but with some familiar current-gen frustrations. The saving grace could be FIFA 21’s free PS5 upgrade. [Issue#182, p.137]