8.4

1. Jul 4, 2019
    Story 10, Cobat 10 ( based on Bard), Dungeons best ever, Graphics... You have to see it lol
  2. Jul 4, 2019
    Too good for an mmo.The most final fantasy game I have played in last decade.
  3. Jul 6, 2019
    Praise Yoshi-P Praise Yoshi-P Praise Yoshi-P Praise Yoshi-P Praise Yoshi-P Praise Yoshi-P
  4. Jul 7, 2019
    This is the best MMO and JRPG of 2019. Hands down. The music is 10/10 (soken is a underrated musical genius that will surpass uematsu), the presentation in fights are amazing, there's so many players playing the game right now that it's bustling, the story is probably the best story ever told in Final Fantasy since 6. Definitely worth checking out, this is something you must experience.
  5. Jul 13, 2019
    Now it's the best mmorpg not just one of the best. I‘m ready for FF14 X nier:aotumata I can't wait
  6. Jul 2, 2019
    Best mmorpg best DLC music 10/10 the new classes is good,new location and the best story.
  7. Jul 2, 2019
  8. Jul 2, 2019
    You won't find an MMO (And few games in general) with a stronger story or more meticulously crafted music. The new QOL updates and Jobs are aces! Can't recommend this game more!
  9. Jul 3, 2019
    Without spoiling anything, FFXIV continues to prove that compelling narrative can be made in a MMO. With a focused story driving the Scions forward, I was on the edge of my seat worried for each character's fate. With new features, the player's character is more enhance than ever. I truly love this expansion and all that comes with it.
  10. Jul 2, 2019
    This is a expansion worth every single Dollar the Story is soooo good it puts other Mmo's to shame and every song of the Soundtrack is Amazing, better than Stormblood heck.. even the best expansion ever !
  11. Jul 2, 2019
    Perfection! I've played mmo's since the early days when Ultima Online existed and have to say that Shadowbringers is the first in a long time to make me feel so engaged with the story. final fantasy XIV is known for it's impressive storytelling, but Shadowbringers takes it to another level. On a MMO stand point it's perfection.... equally you could call this an amazing RPG.
    The additions
    The additions of the Trust system and other quality of life changes, really just polish the diamond this expansion already was
  12. Jul 2, 2019
    Honestly I've played a LOT since Shadowbringers has released (pre release on 28th) and I've finished all the MSQ (Main Story Quests) and It's been a hell of a ride. Voice acting and story line are ON POINT!!!

On release there are 8 dungeons and 2 big boss "Trials" as well as 2 lesser Big Boss Trials included with the expansion as well as 5 zones you can obtain flying in right away (Not wait 7 months and have to do a buncha BS, looking @ You WoW)

Also with Shadowbringers it brought a complete revamp to the games combat system and healing system. It made all the jobs (Classes) WAY more fun to play which is awesome. Looking more and more like a fast action MMORPG.

Each zone ingame is gorgeous in Shadowbringers, all the music is amazing, the game is more fun to play than ever and jobs are more balanced. What more could you ask for to be honest.

So some people give low scores it seems because it's expensive because they have to buy initial game plus this expansion. Other games make you buy initial, prior expansions and then current expansion.

At least FFXIV Lets you buy Game + All prior expansions for one low price and then allows you to buy current expansion when you get to it.
  13. Jul 14, 2019
    Simply amazing. The story is good, the soundtrack is very nice. Lots of improvements to gameplay.
  14. Jul 7, 2019
    While the game is great in many ways (especially the Storyline), I do not like some job changes and with especial mention to the Summoner and Astrologian jobs. DRK shines again but loses its most signature combo (that of the spinning/power slash) and has been simplified to the point of having to spam one single combo during nearly 80 levels instead of 2.

Other than that the game really

Other than that the game really provides a lot of fun and spectacular characters and story. It reveals a lot of information and answer many questions left unanswered since the release of the 2.0. You'll get to know all what you were wondering about, especially all about the Ascians, their motives, their past and more. Enjoy the ride.
  15. Jul 8, 2019
    An excellent addition presents a story and characters from a beautiful and interactive world of development in this add-on much better than before and is worthy of all required players Final Fantasy 14 play it and dig deeper into it
  16. Jul 7, 2019
    Great job developers, the music and art is really cool, the new jobs are well done, really having a blast. Well done!
  17. Jul 20, 2019
    The best expansion in an mmo period! I would recommend this game one thousand times over!
  18. Jul 6, 2019
    I played alot of MMORPG but this game is the real MMO RPG. The RPG elements are heavily shown in the story while also adding a solid foundation for the character progression.
  19. Jul 14, 2019
    Just amazing
    Every single second amazed me.
    The Soundtrack is amazing
    The story breathtaking
  20. Jul 15, 2019
    Game is so good, never played before but as an old wow player it feel good.. But if like me you're acustomised with blizzard godlike customer support you will be really disapointed if you need something from ffXIV game master team, one of the worst GM ive seen in 20 year of gaming.
  21. Jul 20, 2019
    Absolute perfection, successfully builds on the previous two expansions along with the base game.
    FFXIV now stands tall as one of the best Final Fantasy games with one of the best stories available in any RPG, well done to the team at Square Enix. You achieved beyond all our expectations!

1. Jul 22, 2019
    Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is outstanding, and the pinnacle of Final Fantasy XIV so far. All of its elements blend beautifully for not only one of the strongest MMORPG experiences going, but one of the strongest RPG experiences full stop. The ability for its gameplay to cater to both players who prefer to play predominantly solo and those who prefer the more communal MMO elements is amazing, and the audio and narrative just further pile on the goodness. For those debating getting into Final Fantasy XIV, the release of Shadowbringers offers an ideal time to do it, with the very best awaiting them at the end.
  2. Jul 22, 2019
    Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is an awesome expansion that offers an incredible story that approaches the world we already know from a new perspective, as well as some new interesting additions in the form of jobs, races and gameplay mechanics. The bad part is that the narrative is kinda slow paced and take some time before starting to get deeper and darker.
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a pretty cool game. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is an awesome extension of it.