9.2

1. Jun 26, 2020
    Never played any God of War game but even you did you will still be surprised. Everyone is. Game shows us that you can create and put everything in your game. Great stunning gameplay that never gets old and it is fun as hell. The bossfights are more than great and with harder dificulty those called Valkyries are incredible experience especially with the last one which I recommend playingNever played any God of War game but even you did you will still be surprised. Everyone is. Game shows us that you can create and put everything in your game. Great stunning gameplay that never gets old and it is fun as hell. The bossfights are more than great and with harder dificulty those called Valkyries are incredible experience especially with the last one which I recommend playing on the hardest dificulty if you are good at games because it is going to be worth it when you will finnaly put her down. I have never thought the world of northern mytology could be interpreted good but this game proves me otherwise. I was stunned by the graphics at every corner I have encountered. The collectibles are finally fun to collect. Instead of making hundred side stories they created only few but they are fun and they actually make sense. Main story will always want you to push further and you will because you are always curious what is going to happen next. Game is also a new cinematic experience made possible with camera that will never ever change because it is one take through out the game. Dunno if I have not said all but that does not change the fact that this game is practicly perfect and that I have not ever felt so great doing platinum trophy on ps4. 10/10 without a doubt. Expand
  2. Jun 26, 2020
    Decir primero que para mí God of War 2 de PS2 es el unico juego de Metacritic que tiene un 10, y pensaba darle un 8 por no ser ese hack and slash frenético de dar ostias a diestro y siniesto. Pero al final sí, le voy a dar un 9 a este reboot... no es lo que quería, pero es tannn bueno, y está tan bien hecho... gráficamente muy muy bueno, jugabilidad deliciosa y con gran inmersión... un 9Decir primero que para mí God of War 2 de PS2 es el unico juego de Metacritic que tiene un 10, y pensaba darle un 8 por no ser ese hack and slash frenético de dar ostias a diestro y siniesto. Pero al final sí, le voy a dar un 9 a este reboot... no es lo que quería, pero es tannn bueno, y está tan bien hecho... gráficamente muy muy bueno, jugabilidad deliciosa y con gran inmersión... un 9 merecido, pero el 10 se lo doy al Dios Kratos, no a éste Kratos. Expand
  3. Jun 26, 2020
    This game it's a n absolute masterpiece. Story it's amazing , graphically so beautiful that you'll lose the jaw, combat system very fun and enjoyable.
  4. Jun 26, 2020
    There's not much I wanna say tbh, just go play the game. I'd write a long review, but I just want you to go play the game.

I truly feel like this game is the first actual perfect game. The character development, the story, gameplay, everything. It's perfect
  5. Jun 27, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Es un muy buen juego con una historia increíble, jugabilidad, gráficos, personajes, es el goty del año Expand
  6. Jun 28, 2020
    This game is awesome! The storytelling and gameplay are great. ^^ I hope for a second part.
  7. Jun 28, 2020
    usdgfisgffhsgfghsffghhggsfiighsfgbhhsfghbushtgujshfnbvhjsdyhtgyhushgjkzsfshghusihkjsfhgjkzfngkjszh
    Jogo foda de mais!!!!
  8. Jun 29, 2020
    Please watch gameplay of it before considering the game.

The combat system is totally different. It is now a dark souls is clone with the combat from behind.

You can't jump, there is not more verticality in terms of combat.

The story is worse than than all the previous games.
  9. Jun 30, 2020
    Never played previous games, but I can tell that this game is AMAZING! Everything in the game is top notch, story, graphics and gameplay! Highly recommend!
  10. Jun 30, 2020
    This game totally went beyond its former editions and is a definite masterpiece on PS4.
  11. Jun 30, 2020
    Perfect gameplay. Very good story. Awesome graphics. 10/10. Ok bye. Thank you
  12. Jul 1, 2020
    BOYYYYYYYYYY!

Una obra maestra de esta generación, el ejemplo perfecto de como los videojuegos pueden trascender barreras del entretenimiento y estar a la par a una obra cinematográfica. Esto es lo mejor que le pudo haber pasado a la franquicia.
  13. Jul 1, 2020
    Eu realmente nunca fui fã da franquia em consoles anteriores, mas tentei dar uma oportunidade agora no PS4 por toda mudança em gameplay que ele sofreu, e esse game é tão incrivel de varias formas que eu nem sei o que falar...
    GOW me mostrou como um bom jogo de console deve ser, fazia tanto tempo, desde minha infância que eu não sentia a sensação de estar jogando um bom jogo apesar de ter jogado muitos outros bons jogos, eu apenas não sei explicar, é uma sensação incrivel.
  14. Jul 1, 2020
    Great direction and interesting plot. The gameplay is honed to shine. Thank you, Santa monica!
  15. Jul 1, 2020
    It's amazing, the history and character's, all of the game it's beautiful. Before two years I play this masterpiece. A perfect game, like a movie.
  16. Jul 1, 2020
    Simply best ps4 game ever. Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay and amazing story.
  17. Jul 2, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game on Ps4 the story so emotional and I can't wait for the new god of war game god bless you Santa Monica ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Expand
  18. Jul 2, 2020

19. Jul 3, 2020
    The single best PS4 exclusice in my opinion. The pinnacle of this console generation. Just some highlights:
    - the acting & dialogue
    - the story overall
    - combat system (great baöance and cemplexity)
  20. Jul 3, 2020
    사랑해요 산타모니카 2회차 3회차 4회차 해도해도 재밌는게임...
    코리발록 당신은 정말 사랑스러운 사람 ~
    제 인생 게임 차기작이 기다려 집니다.
  21. Jul 3, 2020
    The perfect video game.
    Other great games are 10/10 because they earn 10 points.
    GoW is 10/10 because 10 point is the cap. 100/10 is more fitting.
  22. Jul 4, 2020
    The gripping narrative, satisfying combat and new look at Norse Mythology make this game one that should not be missed by any PS4 owner.
  23. Jul 4, 2020
    Uno de los mejores juegos de la saga, una historia increíble, una jugabilidad fresca y frenética, me dejo con ganas de ver el siguiente y el final fue algo inesperado.
  24. Jul 4, 2020
    Best game I played this generation, story and gameplay was amazing. Bought the game on release date and the money I paid for it was totally worth it. This game is a must play.
  25. Jul 5, 2020
    Innovador simplemente una joya el arriesgarse a implementar nuevas mecánicas fue arriesgado pero trajo sus recompensas con razón ganó el goty
  26. Jul 7, 2020
    With every new game, God of War has always managed to surpassed its predecessors. Following the footsteps of Kratos feels as a privilage.
  27. Jul 7, 2020
    Эта игра сразу была предзаказана, ибо увиденное уже внушало доверия. И я не ошиблась, игра просто великолепна, ее хочется перепроходить, а такое случается не со всеми играми. Новый Кратос мне зашел. Жаль, что дополнений к ней так и не сделали. Этот мир не хотелось покидать и жду новую часть. Кто еще не играл, берите смело!Эта игра сразу была предзаказана, ибо увиденное уже внушало доверия. И я не ошиблась, игра просто великолепна, ее хочется перепроходить, а такое случается не со всеми играми. Новый Кратос мне зашел. Жаль, что дополнений к ней так и не сделали. Этот мир не хотелось покидать и жду новую часть. Кто еще не играл, берите смело!
  28. Jul 7, 2020
    An 8 for me denotes that the game is very good, potentially one of the games of the year, but maybe not quite a classic. That's how I feel about God of War.

Let's start with the good. The visuals are stunning, the combat is brutal and fun, the big moments are truly epic, and everything about the game screams quality. This is clearly a big-budget game made with care. It's what every big game wants to be and should be. I loved it, and it was well-worth my time.

So why not a 9 or a 10? I'd say the main thing is that I just didn't feel that invested in the story or the characters. This is probably just personal preference, but story, characters, or a big, interesting world to explore are the things that really push a video game over the edge for me. That's not to say that God of War doesn't have a good story, good characters, or an interesting world. Actually, it is very competent in all three categories. I just didn't feel that connection with the characters or become as engrossed in the story as I did in, say, the Last of Us; and I didn't feel as compelled to explore the entire world as I did in Breath of the Wild, for example.

Now, I understand those are high bars to reach, but those are the bars that have been set. I should note that I've never played another God of War, so I have no prior emotional connection to any of the characters. Perhaps that partially explains why I love this game -- just not quite as much as other people. In any case, I loved the game, and it is well worth your time and money.
  29. Jul 7, 2020
    Easily one of the best games I have played to date.
    The camera seamlessly runs throughout the whole game in one shot, this alone makes the game incredibly immersive and has left me wanting in other games. Both Kratos and the ‘Boy’ Atreus have fantastic arcs, with a very compelling story. The voice acting is very good.
    The combat is very fun and can be easy or challenging depending what you
    Easily one of the best games I have played to date.
    The combat is very fun and can be easy or challenging depending what you fancy. The world is beautiful and one of the best looking games on console. It is full of lore and interesting little stories to fill times when you are traversing by boat. When I first played this game, my two brothers were in the room, they were watching the game completely engrossed as if they were watching movie. I would throughly recommend this game, it is one of the best of all time in my opinion.
  30. Jul 7, 2020
    This game is flawless! Gameplay? 10/10. Story? 10/10. Music? 10/10. Characters? 10/10
  31. Jul 7, 2020
    No pensaba que algun god of war sería tan divertido jugarlo, atreus es la mejor ayuda , una obra maestra , las valquirias son muy buenas
  32. Jul 8, 2020
    2018 Best GOTY.
    Those who haven't done their previous work can also indulge in the mythical Nordic worldview with their delicate camera structure and immersive action, complete deconstruction with the new IP and perfect scenario with the implication of the sequel, literally godgame. It's sad that there's no dlc, but enough volume, including bosses and the second half of the world, is satisfying.
  33. Jul 8, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Perfecto game All the way
    It is a new experience a new world A new journey New bosses and worlds
  34. Jul 8, 2020
    La saga God Of War Cambio su Jugabilidad Completamente e integro nuevas funcionalidades este Cambio Le creo Un gran avance ademas Mantuvo toda la esencia de anteriores entregas de la saga y ademas no se queda atras de la brutalidad de los anteriores God of War (para mi es el mejor de la saga)
  35. Jul 8, 2020
    Tremendo juegazo, combates increíbles, historia buenisima y de todo. Le enganchó hasta a mi novia que no le gusta la play, solo digo eso.
  36. Jul 8, 2020
    Я дюблю эту игру, это шедевр игровой индустрии, спасибо сони за такой экз, побольше бы таких)
    Надеюсь продолжение не разочирует как это случилось со вторым ТЛОУ... ибо одни из нас 2 это полный пиздец и провал...
  37. Jul 8, 2020
    Great game with great graphics and story. Unreadable map is a minus. Definitely a must-play game.
  38. Jul 8, 2020
    This game is so well-rounded and polished, there is no area in which this game is anything below an 9. The combat is super satisfying, the best story I have yet seen in a video game, and the graphics are beautiful. Overall, I think it deserves a 10/10.
  39. Jul 8, 2020
    God of War is the pinnacle of a masterpiece for the PS4. From the story delivery of the relationship between father and son, and how all of it comes to a single point at the end of the game, blew my mind.

Game environments, atmosphere, to character progress and the graphic fidelity was absolutely amazing. Thank you for an awesome experience playing Kratos and experiencing his pain/struggles to get to the end of his path.
  40. Jul 8, 2020
    God of War is a masterpiece in every way. It sends you on a breath taking journey through Norse mythology with compelling protagonists, incredibly efficient gameplay and a beautiful, human story.
  41. Jul 9, 2020
    Игра отличная, боёвка увлекательная, сюжет интересный. Отдельно радуют рассказы Мимира.
  42. Jul 9, 2020
    Spectacular!!! I joing this game from the begining to the end. Thanks Santa Monica Studio.
  43. Jul 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. At the moment, this is the best game to play station 4, which I have ever seen and the game has passed almost 100%, I recommend it to everyone, the plot is simply excellent, at first I thought that the game has only one weapon and I thought that, compared to the last part, a downgrade took place, but suddenly Kratos decides to remember the past in order to cure his son, and he still takes the blades of chaos, it was amazing, 12/10. Expand
  44. Jul 9, 2020
    This game is a piece of art. Gameplay, graphics, story, everything. And the end is breathtaking.
  45. Jul 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. On of the best game and story I ever played, after long waiting finally her it is Expand
  46. Jul 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the things that makes God of War so good is the way it builds on its past. It isn't really a reboot but a sequel that evolves on the previous games in the series.This is one of the best game ever. I experienced every system in the game, and there are nothing new in the game. But Balance, between contents and scenario, is amazing more than Last of us. It is perfect for me, and I can recommend this game who love story-based game or action game.Pretty much everything Ive ever wanted from a God of war game. Excellent story, deep combat and great graphics. Great experience from start to finish. Expand
  47. Jul 9, 2020
    This game is a masterpiece, i played the whole saga, and this is the best! The storytelling, the graphics, the gameplay mechanics are game-changers, I really enjoyed every minute. Accomplishing the platinum trophy, was one of the best feelings I ever had from a game. This is the best game of the Generation period.
  48. Jul 10, 2020
    Uno de los mejores juegos de PS4. Han sabido rediseñar una saga que aunque era buenísima ya estaba agotada, haciendo un juego más profundo, con un mundo semiabierto y un sistema de combate diferente pero igual de divertido.
  49. Jul 10, 2020
    All of the negative reviews must be from xbox fanboys. This is close to perfect as a game can get, I playinume ditto and it took about 30 hours to do that, and it never felt like a chore. The story if perfect, the animation is perfect, the fighting is incredible, the characters are believable, definitely one of the best 3 games on ps4
  50. Jul 10, 2020
    기존 갓오브워의 정체성과 북유럽신화가 잘 어울려졌다. 액션이 정말 좋아지면서 파고들기 요소가 늘어난게 제일 좋았다.
  51. Jul 10, 2020
    В че играем? В слешер с рпг элементами, значит нужно ахуенную боевку. Чуство удара по сопернику это то что я не встречал нигде. Ты чуствуешь просто каждый удар. И это все подкрепляется великолепным антуражем.
  52. Jul 10, 2020
    Santa Monica created a huge and amazing game that changed lots of perspectives of the character and who he is now. With a brilhant gameplay and story. This game is definitely 2018 GOTY.
  53. Jul 10, 2020
    Simplemente es una maravilla. Kratos y Atreus son puro carisma, la historia está genial dejándote con ganas de más al acabar (ojo a lo que se viene ahí!), un gameplay genial, niveles, gráficos, duración. Es un "reinicio" de saga simplemente espectacular, poco más le podemos pedir.
    Con muchas ganas de ver el siguiente.
  54. Jul 10, 2020
    almost everything in this game is great but im only giving an 8/10 and questioning some ofthe praise because of all that isnt in the game. its too short. the map room is a tease gives you the impression the world islarge it is not most areas never open up, some that do are small or have no real point. small pool of enemies. aspects of plot and characters seem underdeveloped. i speculatealmost everything in this game is great but im only giving an 8/10 and questioning some ofthe praise because of all that isnt in the game. its too short. the map room is a tease gives you the impression the world islarge it is not most areas never open up, some that do are small or have no real point. small pool of enemies. aspects of plot and characters seem underdeveloped. i speculate the game wasnt going to be a kratos game at some point they put him in and either dropped some stuff after they did or shoe horned it bc the story doesnt entirely make sense. but the game looks amazing. loading screens dont exist bc of clever use of terrian/travel. of whats there its a good metroidvania or legend of zelda type of game but its short-ish. side note i always hated kratos' design and VA.especially that stupid goatee but current version looks like a man not what a 14 yr old thinks a man looks like. Expand
  55. Jul 11, 2020
    Я не хочу сильно расписываться. Просто замечательная игра.
  56. Jul 11, 2020
  57. Jul 11, 2020
    This is the best game i ever played.The story-telling , the combat system , graphics all of that is superb.Sure the enemies are repetitive like the troll or ogre who are the same but with different colour or the kill animations that are very repetitive.I hope the developers will notice that and will make a perfect game.10/10
  58. Jul 11, 2020
    The game is just perfect with a good story and amazing gameplay, and Congrats sony on having this amazing exclusive game.
  59. Jul 11, 2020
    Its Just a great game in every opinion. I like how the Story was telled. The music and the voices of the charachters were just perfect as the game it self. At least i want to say that i can respond the game for everyone who love greek mythology and solo story games.
  60. Jul 11, 2020
    A console defining game, which improves on and polishes every aspect of the genre. With great story telling (including the one take camera, which isn't simply gimmicky, but integral to the story telling), great characters. A game I didn't want to end! You should not only buy this game, but pre-order the next.
  61. Jul 11, 2020
    Gran juego de ps4 ! un maravilloso viaje con Kratos y Atreus, uno de los top de Nivel Grafico-Sonoro y Jugable de Ps4...
  62. Jul 11, 2020
    Great gameplay and exploration that never seems to get old. Story that constantly throws new and exited twists at the player. To put it simply, must buy.
  63. Jul 12, 2020
    The storyline is awesome and not trivial, the atmosphere is epic! Gameplay is funny and absolutely well done.
    Main bosses are not so hard but some enemies and optional bosses are really hard and funny to fight.
    It's a masterpiece, no words
  64. Jul 12, 2020
    Incredible story, satisfying gameplay, charming soundtrack and surreal graphics!
  65. Jul 12, 2020
    A fantastic game, a masterpiece of the gaming industry. After 10 years of waiting here is finally this wonderful game, the graphics that bring goose bumps, an extraordinary attention to detail and breathtaking shots of the Nordic landscapes, a compelling plot that evolves during the game and an exceptional dubbing job and a stunning sound graphics and gameplay designs are the key to aA fantastic game, a masterpiece of the gaming industry. After 10 years of waiting here is finally this wonderful game, the graphics that bring goose bumps, an extraordinary attention to detail and breathtaking shots of the Nordic landscapes, a compelling plot that evolves during the game and an exceptional dubbing job and a stunning sound graphics and gameplay designs are the key to a game experience that's hard to forget. Expand
  66. Jul 12, 2020
    Fantastic game. Both the story and the gameplay are top notch. Nothing short of amazing.
  67. Jul 12, 2020
    One of the best looking games ever. Enemies get a little repetitive, but still a great game. Best history of the series so far as well
  68. Jul 12, 2020
    Amazing absolutely breath taking! I had a superfun time with this game! And so will you!
  69. Jul 12, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 游戏虽然很出色,但剧情感觉有点短,刚进入最佳状态就结束了。没玩够的感觉! Expand
  70. Jul 13, 2020
    After finishing the game try replaying it in a month or so , seriously one of the best experiences ever in a game
  71. Jul 13, 2020
    Near-perfect game. Only issue is some lack of variety within the sub bosses, but the combat is fun enough to invalidate this. Basically impossible to fault.
  72. Jul 13, 2020
    I give 10 because is the best badass game ever and because I played every single game
  73. Jul 13, 2020
    I will resume this game into an only word: ''beautiful''.

Resumiré este juego en una sola palabra: ''Hermoso''.
  74. Jul 13, 2020
    A completely immersive experience with refreshingly new action and a story that submerges the player in an emotional rollercoaster of a story. Kratos now has something to lose, Atreus. He can't be careless and reckless anymore like he used to. The combat adds adds alot of new ideas while still keeping its gruesome combat. This is a game every gamer has to play .
  75. Jul 13, 2020
    La verdad es un gran juego muy bien merecido el ghoty,fue uno de los mejores regresos para una franquicia como God of War, me encantó de principio a fin una experiencia que no te puedes perder
  76. Jul 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Simplesmente magnífico, se vc é proprietário de um Playstation 4, não pode deixar de jogar um Reboot na série incrível. Expand
  77. Jul 15, 2020
    Every parent has a hard job raising their kids, Kratos a man, a god, that "did some things" in his past has an even harder job in raising his son. I have cried playing this game...
  78. Jul 15, 2020
    Es un excelente juego, no me sorprende viniendo de SONY, GOTY
    VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
  79. Jul 15, 2020
    People mad about this game are people who have never played it or just mad that it got GOTY 2018 over Red Dead 2. Game speaks for its self its amazing. with lots of content even after the main story
  80. Jul 16, 2020
    As someone who has never played the God of War series (though I've seen plenty of my friends play them) I was EAGER to play this after they showed off the first trailer. Taking points from The Last of Us and adding the story in Norse Mythology was a bold but awesome choice. Kratos with his new ax is one of my favorite weapons from any franchise, so satisfying when you throw it and commandAs someone who has never played the God of War series (though I've seen plenty of my friends play them) I was EAGER to play this after they showed off the first trailer. Taking points from The Last of Us and adding the story in Norse Mythology was a bold but awesome choice. Kratos with his new ax is one of my favorite weapons from any franchise, so satisfying when you throw it and command it to come back is just a kick ass feeling that no other weapon makes me feel. Great graphics, great story, great characters, and great one liners, you should pick up this game immediately, boy. Expand
  81. Jul 16, 2020
    Игра шедевр!У нее очень много плюсов: отличная боевка,хороший сюжет,прекрасный мир,красивая графика и так далее.Но есть минусы: мало оружия,мало боссов,второстепенные боссы все очень похожи.Но не смотря на минусы я её советую всем.Игра шедевр!У нее очень много плюсов: отличная боевка,хороший сюжет,прекрасный мир,красивая графика и так далее.Но есть минусы: мало оружия,мало боссов,второстепенные боссы все очень похожи.Но не смотря на минусы я её советую всем.
  82. Jul 16, 2020
    Instant classic for me. This game reinvigorated my love for gaming. Made me feel like a kid again. Never thought I’d skip a day of work for a single player game ever again. This one is really special. If you own a PS4 this is an essential.
  83. Jul 16, 2020
    God of War is one of the greatest games I’ve ever played, it’s narrative is interesting and very well written, it’s combat is amazing in practically every aspect and it’s levelling system is smartly made. The only small problem I had with the game was that the puzzles in order to proceed through the story may be considered repetitive in some cases, other than that, this game is absolutelyGod of War is one of the greatest games I’ve ever played, it’s narrative is interesting and very well written, it’s combat is amazing in practically every aspect and it’s levelling system is smartly made. The only small problem I had with the game was that the puzzles in order to proceed through the story may be considered repetitive in some cases, other than that, this game is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend buying this game! Expand
  84. Jul 16, 2020
    A pretty good immersive game that left my mouth open, at first I did not have much hope, but better than one spent playing and life.
  85. Jul 16, 2020
    The best Game i have played on ps4 , nothing comes close to the greatness of this game, the father son relationship is on point and the game does a beautiful job at balancing everything!
  86. Jul 17, 2020
    Simplesmente pra mim a melhor experiência gamer dessa geração, sem citar que o diretor de arte é BR. Meu primeiro 10 a um jogo! Parabéns Santa Monica
  87. Jul 17, 2020
    Arguably the best game ever made. Great character development and an epic story.
  88. Jul 17, 2020
    Ok where do we start
    Ok where do we start
    This game is absolutely perfect the gameplay was very different which is cool because people mostly got bord of the normal god of war gameplay but different does not mean bad i cant describe how much fun i had playing the and the story that was great and really got me interested for me i played every god of war game except ascension and i had so much fun exploring and doing side quests that i forgot i was doing side stuff because of how good it is i highly recommend you play the game and enjoy the amazing journey i want you to play the game and have as much fun as me even if you don't have a ps4 this game alone is worth buying a ps4 for it after all it is the reason i bought a ps4 to continue the game of my childhood this game was not a disappointment it is my favourite game of all time please play it if you can it is worth but please don't play the game if you haven't played the main three games first and that's it that's my opinion of the game i hope you have as much as fun as i did when i played it
  89. Jul 17, 2020
    Everything in this game is amazing. Since the start to the end. The story were extremely nice written with caution and love from Director. You can see that it was made with details and respect to the previous games, the saga trully conects in everything. An AWESOME piece from games story. Can't wait to the next one.
  90. Jul 18, 2020
    O jogo se torna cansativo depois de um tempo, mas sem duvida que é um jogo muito bom
  91. Jul 18, 2020
    Amazing game, would recommend to every ps4 owner to play, i give it a 9/10, gave it a 9 because thre is something that can be better I dont know what, but if i probably think hard enough I will find something that could have been better,
  92. Jul 18, 2020
    Excellent game graphics, gameplay and story wise. One of the best games out.
  93. Jul 18, 2020
    Everything you could want. I played the first games in High School now I'm an adult with a young Son and I feel like they made the story somehow relatable while still keeping the same great action they brought in the originals.
  94. Jul 18, 2020
    My favourite game of all time very amazing and emotional, With excellent development and chemistry.
  95. Jul 18, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very good very good very good zery good very good very good very good super Expand
  96. Jul 18, 2020
    This game is amazing, with the graphics and storyline this is a must for people who enjoy a journey in one game. Parts can be challenging but the entire game is really worth it.
  97. Jul 18, 2020
    A framquia se reformulou para acompanhar os avanços que essa geração trouxe. A gameplay é bastante refinada com sistemas de combos que funcionam de forma prática, mas também proporcionam ótimas mecânicas para se aprofundar. Adição de elementos de RPG e novas mecânicas para evoluir armas e equipamentos que foram muito bem colocadas. O jogo também apredenta um Kratos diferente, com umaA framquia se reformulou para acompanhar os avanços que essa geração trouxe. A gameplay é bastante refinada com sistemas de combos que funcionam de forma prática, mas também proporcionam ótimas mecânicas para se aprofundar. Adição de elementos de RPG e novas mecânicas para evoluir armas e equipamentos que foram muito bem colocadas. O jogo também apredenta um Kratos diferente, com uma personalidade mais humana e madura, mas q ainda esta preso a fantasmas do passado. Apredenta diversas referências aos titulos anteriores Expand
  98. Jul 18, 2020
    Outstanding game, the game of the generation for ps4. The reimagination of the saga works perfectly and the story, darker and more mature, is compelling from beginning to end. The gameplay is polished to the extreme and makes you feel like the god of war during the fights while the graphics and the sound are perfect.
  99. Jul 18, 2020
    Solo diré... denme más , necesito una secuela y pelear contra más dioses nórdicos.
  100. Jul 18, 2020
    God of War (PS4)
    The game is very wonderful and full of suspense, it is one of the most beautiful things played
    Thank you for this great work, I wish to darken it
    I love you Cretus

Universal acclaim - based on 118 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 13, 2018
    The return of the furious Spartan warrior was made well. God of War is already a great contender for game of the year and you shouldn't miss it. [Issue#285]
  2. CD-Action
    Jul 6, 2018
    Cory Barlog and his team achieved what many thought impossible – despite having changed almost everything Santa Monica managed to preserve that elusive spark that makes God of War game feel like a God of War game. They created one of the defining titles of the current generation and a technical marvel whose stunning beauty in motion words cannot describe. And there’s one more thing. Barlog’s touching reaction to his masterpiece’s scores shows that even in the world of huge budgets, micropayments, loot boxes and sales forecasts there still is a place for artists who pour their hearts into their work. We need someone to remind us of that once in a while. [06/2018, p.38]
  3. Jun 7, 2018
    Where most games excel in one single area, God of War manages to deliver on every front, providing players with one of the best experiences we’ve seen so far this generation.