7.6

1. Oct 11, 2018
    Great concept let down by repetitiveness. This is a really great idea for a VR game, but the actual fun is lowered because of the trial and error aspect of the game which causes you to die and keep repeating the same segments over again until you finish the game. It got to the point where I wanted to just finish the game to get my money's worth but it was more of a chore to play thanGreat concept let down by repetitiveness. This is a really great idea for a VR game, but the actual fun is lowered because of the trial and error aspect of the game which causes you to die and keep repeating the same segments over again until you finish the game. It got to the point where I wanted to just finish the game to get my money's worth but it was more of a chore to play than fun. The narrative and immersion is pretty simplistic as well. Expand
  2. Dec 24, 2017
    i Expect You to Die is a VR puzzle game with a fun sense of humor. This game is another great use of VR and would be great for first time players. The biggest problem this game has is the short length.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 17 Critic Reviews

1. May 19, 2017
    Intelligent escape puzzles that are held back only by the inaccuracy that you encounter here and there with the Move controllers.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 1, 2017
    Trust us when we say this is the best VR game since Batman. Our word is our Bond. [March 2016, p80]
  3. Mar 23, 2017
    Putting you into cunning espionage themed escape rooms, I Expect You To Die is a fun VR puzzler with a charming sense of humour and dozens of ways to die. Sadly, there’s only a handful missions to take on, making this yet another VR game that’s over before it’s had a chance to really get started.