7.2

1. Apr 23, 2019
    Great graphic, great interactive, great immersive sound, although I did suffer from the control for couple minutes but once I get use to it, it all works fine for me,, I had a quite fun journey!
  2. Apr 23, 2019
    The graphic is good. I really got into it. Except for some issues which can be ignored. I would say right now the game could be the VR game of the year
  3. May 30, 2019
    Fantastic VR value. I dont lnow what the reviewers are saying. The graphics and sound are good long campaign for 20 bucks and feels alike a vr uncharted. I had no issues with grpahics, bugs , move controllers and its got great gameplay. I would pick this up with blood and truth. Both great VR games.
  4. Aug 1, 2019
    Not bad. Good graphics and a decent story. Was surprised by the quality considering the price. Controls could be better.Worth playing if you're a psvr owner.
  5. Mar 19, 2020
    I bought it on sale for 10$ but this game doesn't worth it! First of all, very bad control scheme, my in-game arms are very short. The storyline is strange and not exciting at all. But hey, we have to shoot in this game! It must be fun! No. Weapons sound bad and I enemies have insanely bad TTK. Puzzles are boring (just like the whole game) Seems like developers don't know what fun to do in games
  6. Jan 5, 2020
    Had alot of fun with this game...controls are a bit wonky but it doesn't take long to get used to them. Graphics are good on PS4 slim. Got the game half off on holiday sale, well worth it at that price. I'd probably recommend getting on sale cause it's kinda short.
  7. Dec 12, 2019
    Es lo más parecido a Uncharted en VR que podrás encontrar en PSVR. La verdad que me ha sorprendido gratamente. Es de esos juegos que van de tapados pero que esconden un gran potencial. Me ha encantado la ambientación del juego, los momentos de acción así como la diversión que ofrece el juego. Por el precio que tiene merece muchísimo la pena. Además han arreglado el control con los Move. YoEs lo más parecido a Uncharted en VR que podrás encontrar en PSVR. La verdad que me ha sorprendido gratamente. Es de esos juegos que van de tapados pero que esconden un gran potencial. Me ha encantado la ambientación del juego, los momentos de acción así como la diversión que ofrece el juego. Por el precio que tiene merece muchísimo la pena. Además han arreglado el control con los Move. Yo lo pongo en el Top 10 de PSVR. Expand
  8. Dec 29, 2019
    This is a solid game and hella fun. Especially at it low price point for a VR title. It's a charming game with a decent narrative and some slight horror elements to keep most gamers on there toes. Not to mention that the main character tyre is viced by Doug Cockle. Or better known as Geralt from the witcher series. In all a thrilling experiance to keep you wanting to play more and more.
  9. Jul 29, 2020
    Ps4 proda oynamadığım halde görsel kalitesini beğendim. Ortalamanın üzerinde grafiklere sahip. İlk başta kontrollerini yadırgamıştım ama alışınca akıcı bir şekilde oynayabildim. Oyun korku ögelerini çok güzel yansıtmış. Zaten vr sahipleri vr alma sebebimiz olarak odamızdan farklı bir gerçekliğe ışınlanma isteği. Korku türü de bence bunu en net bir şekilde gerçekleştirebilen, bizi içinePs4 proda oynamadığım halde görsel kalitesini beğendim. Ortalamanın üzerinde grafiklere sahip. İlk başta kontrollerini yadırgamıştım ama alışınca akıcı bir şekilde oynayabildim. Oyun korku ögelerini çok güzel yansıtmış. Zaten vr sahipleri vr alma sebebimiz olarak odamızdan farklı bir gerçekliğe ışınlanma isteği. Korku türü de bence bunu en net bir şekilde gerçekleştirebilen, bizi içine çeken bir tür. Bi süre sonra her an korktuğumu işleri yavaştan aldığımı farkettim. Güncel fiyatını bilmiyorum ama indirimde denk getirirseniz ve korku türünü seviyorsanız kesinlikle oynayın derim. Expand
  10. Dec 27, 2020
    Fora a animação dos braços do personagem principal tudo no jogo compensa e MUITO
  11. Jan 7, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wath a stupid game
    Waste of money.
    Its Full of idea, but its like only half an hour is playable.
    The rest ist just bla blabla, bad history, no shooting anymore, some puzzle, you stop using guns and jus Walking. Check out before you

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 8, 2019
    It is not an often thing, to have an interesting game that could be really great, if not for awful and cumbersome controls. Immortal Legacy is like a VR clone of the Uncharted series, only with a much more humble storyline, graphics and with a tedious control scheme that will ruin the experience entirely, if you are not a patient kind of a gamer.
  2. Jun 28, 2019
    While it is not bad as an action shooter, lackluster gimmicks and unnecessary characters make both Immortal Legacy’s action and story feel like an unorganized product.
  3. Apr 30, 2019