7.0

1. Oct 8, 2019
    First off, the positives; This game is absolutely gorgeous and the animations are top notch, as is expected from the same studio that brought us Skullgirls. The dialogue is fine and the voice acting is fairly well done with some good writing and solid humor. Now for the bad; This game is VERY rough around the edges, gameplay wise. EXTREMELY sloppy and inconsistent difficulty curve withFirst off, the positives; This game is absolutely gorgeous and the animations are top notch, as is expected from the same studio that brought us Skullgirls. The dialogue is fine and the voice acting is fairly well done with some good writing and solid humor. Now for the bad; This game is VERY rough around the edges, gameplay wise. EXTREMELY sloppy and inconsistent difficulty curve with save points often found AFTER points of no return which can royally screw up a save file. The combat taken directly from Project X Zone on the NDS is solid, especially for standard battle, but boss fights are EXTREMELY unbalanced and very VERY poorly designed. The final point is how linear the game is. The first 10 hours or so is just round down hallways, solving rudimentary puzzles and tackling platforming with less than stellar controls. Overall this game feels incomplete as if they spent all of their time and effort polishing the graphics and putting little care into the actual gameplay and difficulty curve. Hopefully there are some MAJOR updates, but as it stands, I personally don't think this is a very good game 4/10 Expand
  2. Oct 8, 2019
    It's more than an homage to Valkyrie profile, it's better than it's inspiration but just as much an excellent metroidvania.
  3. Oct 8, 2019
    I applaud the developer for making a unique RPG that rewards exploration over progression. Very enjoyable combat that has a lot of depth and multitasking making the turn based style fresh.The character designs are outstanding and the dialogue is very entertaining.This game is worth playing don't pass it up.up.
  4. Oct 9, 2019
    in love with a id say if not sure if you want this game or just get it you wont regret it also the free dlcs that are coming out look amazing reccommend you look it up
  5. Oct 9, 2019
    Good story. I especially like the dialogs. They are funny and with different tones. The graphics are very good. This is a side scrolling game with anime style graphics. The platform seems fine. The gaming experience however was tedious from the start. Poor save points. A lot of dying because the difficult curve is bad. Some enemies are easy to beat, then a couple of scrolls later, the sameGood story. I especially like the dialogs. They are funny and with different tones. The graphics are very good. This is a side scrolling game with anime style graphics. The platform seems fine. The gaming experience however was tedious from the start. Poor save points. A lot of dying because the difficult curve is bad. Some enemies are easy to beat, then a couple of scrolls later, the same one kills you easily. I don't like how you can take enemies by surprise (or not most of the time). It's clunky and hard to achieve. The combat system seems simple but you get the impression the enemies are much faster then you. There is no pause to initiate a special skill, that means you are always slow since the enemies doesn't seems to have that problem. Blocking didn't felt natural at all and didn't seem to always work. I give it 50%. Nice packaging, bad combat system. Expand
  6. Oct 10, 2019
    A Masterpiece from the same developer of Skullgirls, Lab Zero Games, it's absolute gorgeous. Recommended
  7. Oct 9, 2019
    The combat system might be perfectible and the difficulty curve completely f up at times but this game is 100% worth the money and time I put in it. Graphics are amazing, characters well written and the story while being "cliché" is still entertaining overall. 10/10 for me
  8. Oct 16, 2019
    Im triying really hard to like this game, but im clocking 2,5 hours in and im already tired of the combat system, it feels really monotonous and unpulished. Second , i dont understand some comments saying that this is a METROIDVANIA, Did they eveng played a metroidvania before?, the game is ultra linear the sense of exploration is dim. Dude really im trully disapointed, in first place,Im triying really hard to like this game, but im clocking 2,5 hours in and im already tired of the combat system, it feels really monotonous and unpulished. Second , i dont understand some comments saying that this is a METROIDVANIA, Did they eveng played a metroidvania before?, the game is ultra linear the sense of exploration is dim. Dude really im trully disapointed, in first place, because i didnt have faith in this game but i wanted to support the developer. I hope to change this review if i continue playing this game some time in the future. Expand
  9. Oct 10, 2019
    Fantastic art style good music an awesome gameplay this game is really fun if you love role playing games you must play it
  10. Oct 17, 2019
    Keep in mind for this review I haven't beaten the game, however I am over 15 hours in and I just can't play anymore.

The Pacing and story are an absolute mess. The characters are fun, diverse and likable, thanks to both the fantastic artwork and some good comedic writing but they unfortunately never grow or develop in any meaningful way (this unfortunately even applies to the main

The Pacing and story are an absolute mess.

The characters are fun, diverse and likable, thanks to both the fantastic artwork and some good comedic writing but they unfortunately never grow or develop in any meaningful way (this unfortunately even applies to the main character Ajna)

The initial RPG combat is fun and fast paced, but unfortunately once you get more then a couple hours in it completely stagnates and doesn't really develop any further. Combined with some pretty poor balancing, there ends up being just a handful of options/characters that are obviously superior to the majority of other options, which takes away a lot of the fun in experimenting (not to mention some side characters appear to not even be finished, one character I found doesn't even have a basic super move and yet still takes from the iddhi meter when u do the inputs for her super)
    Similar things can be said for the platforming. While initially rather fun, it quickly becomes tedious. The majority of upgrades later on don't really flow or string together like you would hope, it's more solitary moves that u use individually and ends up feeling like a big game of match the square peg into the square hole.

Probably the biggest problem I have with this game though is the backtracking. For a game with a story so blisteringly fast that it barely dwells on any significant story moment for more than a few lines of dialogue, it sure doesn't mind wasting your time with backtracking. A few hours into the game u gain the ability to sail to 3 distinct locations. After an hour or so at one of these locations you'll gain a new ability you can use to go even further into the area only for you to find you need the ability from one of the other 3 areas to progress any further. So you now need to head all the way back your ship, undoing all the progress u just did in that area in order to sail to one of the other 2 locations, get an hour or so into that area, get the ability, backtrack. Now after you have all the necessary abilities. You can THEN progress through any of the 3 areas you want however you have to start all the way back at your ship, meaning all the time spent obtaining the first ability of that area must be redone. Keep in mind there are no warp points or shortcuts opened up so you have to do almost ALL of it again, same as the first visit. It's absolutely maddening. An especially egregious cause of forced backtracking is after clearing one of the 3 areas you forced to go from almost the exact end of the level ALL the way back to your ship. Meaning you have to redo a large portion of the area you just beat but now in reverse. Thankfully the other two areas drop you off near the start of the area once you’ve completed them, but then why not do the same for all 3 instead of wasting the players time?
    This is then followed by you returning to a reused area from the first few hours of the game, which is THEN followed by you returning to the 3 area's I just talked about AGAIN. I understand these beautifully drawn assets take a lot of time, but it is completely unacceptable how much backtracking and redoing of the exact same platforming challenges and how much fighting of the exact same enemies is required in this game.

And that's where I stopped playing. Maybe I'm completely wrong and every problem I have from then on gets fixed, but I'm certainly not sticking with the game to find out, and I don't recommend you do either.
  11. Oct 20, 2019
    simplesmente incrível. um dos melhores jogos que tive o prazer de jogar. a produtora (LabZero) nunca dececiona... a gameplay é fluida e única, além de ter muitas horas de modo história.

1. Oct 15, 2019
    It's easy to go into detail about Indivisible's shortcomings, but they don’t take away from a quality that's more difficult to articulate. Spending even a short amount of time with the game shows how much love and care went into its construction. There are plenty of times when the detail in a completely incidental room will catch you off guard, which speaks to the overall commitment to the game's presentation, including the grand and varied soundtrack. It's clear that several aspects could have been much tighter, but there’s more than enough in its favor to make Indivisible worth serious consideration.
  2. Oct 14, 2019
    If you’re willing to make the best out of the awkward battles and you love those classic RPG stories that start off small and build into these epic adventures, then you’ll definitely be in for a treat with Indivisible.
  3. Oct 10, 2019
    Indivisible is a great game, but it could have been amazing. The lack of weapons, armor, or other collectible items to make exploration worthwhile really makes a lot of the adventure a bit dull, and the repetitive nature of its level design definitely leaves a sour taste. Many of these issues will be off-putting enough for potential players, but if you can look past its seemingly basic design mistakes, Indivisible’s level of charm, passion, and character are rarely seen in the genre.