• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
7.4

1. PMG
    Sep 25, 2014
    While we already knew the story in First Light, thanks to Second Son, it is well fleshed out here and gives us a great female protagonist in Fetch. It also seems that while Delsin controlled well with neon, it feels as if neon was made for Fetch. In fact when i use Delsin in the combat arena it just doesn't feel the same or as fluid. Speaking of which, the combat arena is superb! What iWhile we already knew the story in First Light, thanks to Second Son, it is well fleshed out here and gives us a great female protagonist in Fetch. It also seems that while Delsin controlled well with neon, it feels as if neon was made for Fetch. In fact when i use Delsin in the combat arena it just doesn't feel the same or as fluid. Speaking of which, the combat arena is superb! What i like is that no matter how good you feel you are, you won't last forever. That and i liked the challenges as the gave me something to do. That said, the game doesn't feel as varied as Second Son, the side missions are okay at best and the challenges, while fun, hvae a few annoying ones. Like why can' i get these **** **** to stand on the **** platform?! Well it is a great expansion that adds to Second son and is worth the money. Expand
  2. Sep 30, 2014
    Taking a cue from Ubisoft's ac4 spin-off Freedom Cry, You are given a bite size chunk of Infamous Second Sons world. Its as fun and engaging as the original but lacks any real unique moments that could truly separate it. Its a standalone prequel that keeps you playing until the end but you may not come back for more once you're done. Worth a look if you're an IS:SS fan, worth a dabbleTaking a cue from Ubisoft's ac4 spin-off Freedom Cry, You are given a bite size chunk of Infamous Second Sons world. Its as fun and engaging as the original but lacks any real unique moments that could truly separate it. Its a standalone prequel that keeps you playing until the end but you may not come back for more once you're done. Worth a look if you're an IS:SS fan, worth a dabble if you fancy a short story to dive into if your bored. Just don't expect to be blown away. Expand
  3. Oct 29, 2014
    Infamous First Light is a prequel to Infamous Second Son and similarly to Farcry Blood Dragon and Assassins Creed Liberation, is built upon the same engine as it's predecessor as a sort of "standalone DLC" though of course the game is also available in physical disc, the game is also quite cheap at only £13 at Amazon (roughly 15-17 dollars in 'murica money).
    So onto the game-play, you
    So onto the game-play, you play as "Fetch" a conduit with the ability to control neon, which gives her the ability to glide, fly, recover form damage quickly, run at breakneck speed and take on soldiers with hand-to-hand combat easily and if that sounds like a lot of fun, that's because it is, controlling Fetch is easy and intuitive and the game gives you new powers every few levels making what could have gotten very stale very quickly much more fun.
    The game is PlayStation 4 exclusive and like most who share that title, is a very nice looking game, with the city and the people in it (including Fetch herself of course) looking very crisp and attractive, however unlike those who share the title of PS4 exclusive, that isn't all that's going for it, the game has a somewhat predictable yet also quite satisfying storyline with what little characters present all very interesting in their own way.
    However the game does have some fatal flaws, for one the sandbox is small and combined with the fact that Fetch can move more quickly then a cocaine-addicted rhinoceros who just got kicked in the testicles you'll find the city gets far too familiar far too quickly, though of course being able to glide up everything does help soothe this sore. Additionally the generic city NPC's are just that, generic. They have the Saints Row Three problem of repeating the same five character models. While we're on the topic of looking the same, from what I've read there's been accusations that this game is more or less the same as Second Son, which given that they run off the same engine and that Fetch's powers are eerily similar to that of Delsin Rowe, this is most likely correct, so if Second Son made you seethe scorchingly with a sense of stupefying anger than First Light is hardly the salve of satisfaction you'll be looking for.
    In contrast to the theme of dull repetition, the game's enemies (at least the soldiers) are varied and imaginative, with several different classes with several different powers all which give what was originally easier than stealing candy from a corpse a satisfying difficulty curve.
    The game is also quite stumpy, though there is a fair amount of replay value in several arena modes including hostage rescuing, survival and survival against demons. The problem is though that while it's fun the first couple times the game gives you no real desire to play through these endlessly and complete all the challenges, though of course this will vary from person to person.
    All in all the game is a very solid, well-polished piece of fun that provides a nice little (emphasis on little) sandbox, pretty and enjoyable abilities and a reasonably well-done story, while only requiring a meagre sum of money and a half-decent attention-span, I recommend it for more or less everyone. (it is also worth noting that if possible on Metacritic I would have given this game a 7.5)
  4. Nel
    Dec 24, 2016
    I liked it almost better than Second son, the story is fine, and it is a little bit shorter, but there is still a lot of things to do. If you enjoyed the first game this will be a nice addition.
  5. Aug 29, 2014
    Good: Story, custscenes, events, sidequests, extras

Bad: Same map, no new power, too short

Neutral: The challenge maps, I would have preferred a longer campaign instead.
  6. Oct 22, 2014
    Cool prequel with super upgraded neon power. Also liked the snowy part but the trainings were boring.
    The story is, at least, a bit better then in Second Son.
  7. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  8. Apr 15, 2015
    Finally got around to playing this. inFamous' stories have always appealed to me because they're generally pretty good. First Light for me is the least interesting in the series. The story feels weak, it's full of "filler" moments and the main character Fetch feels very much at home in a prison when she clearly has a problem with authority. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I cantFinally got around to playing this. inFamous' stories have always appealed to me because they're generally pretty good. First Light for me is the least interesting in the series. The story feels weak, it's full of "filler" moments and the main character Fetch feels very much at home in a prison when she clearly has a problem with authority. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I cant help but feel that if the story was better written and it got a few extra months of development time it would have been much better. Expand
  9. Feb 6, 2015
    If you enjoyed the first Infamous games, you may like this one. My problem with it is the dull, sluggish combat. You blast the same enemies, this time neon-light instead of lightning, while they shoot back massive volumes of fire at you. It just seems incredulous how many rounds you take while you sluggishly blast back at them. Anyway, the whole game is this type of combat from oneIf you enjoyed the first Infamous games, you may like this one. My problem with it is the dull, sluggish combat. You blast the same enemies, this time neon-light instead of lightning, while they shoot back massive volumes of fire at you. It just seems incredulous how many rounds you take while you sluggishly blast back at them. Anyway, the whole game is this type of combat from one place to another as you unlock a very well told story. There are two side missions you can do in the open world of Seattle; racing and neon graffiti. Racing was dull, while graffiti was interesting, although painful with the return of the "sixaxis" motion that reared its ugly head again. These side mission give you easy points to help make your character more powerful. Graphics and sound are pure next-gen. One of the very few games this past year that blew me away. If you play it, play it for the story. After completing this game, it suggested I buy Infamous Second Son, which this is a dlc for, however, the dull game play gives me no desire to spend anymore money on this type of game. Expand
  10. Jan 8, 2015
    This is honestly the first Infamous game I have played. It has never been a series that stuck out to me and my sensibilities-high octane action, b movie story, unlikable characters-never were the type of things to grab me. I hear that Fetch is the most likable character of the Infamous series and I am real sad to hear that. I liked her brother Brent, if only because he reminded me of theThis is honestly the first Infamous game I have played. It has never been a series that stuck out to me and my sensibilities-high octane action, b movie story, unlikable characters-never were the type of things to grab me. I hear that Fetch is the most likable character of the Infamous series and I am real sad to hear that. I liked her brother Brent, if only because he reminded me of the guy from SLC Punk. The story is full of moments that don't make sense. For instance the main bad guy has a hostage and you are destroying all his stuff because "you can't touch him, you need him alive." Well, yeah, sure but he can chop off a finger break a few ribs castration? As for the gameplay you shoot with your hands and bullet time(yay), punch, and have a kill-everybody-in-the-room button (that must be charged). You fight badies (no bosses really save a helicopter) in a open-world environment so you pick a few baddies off here and there until everybody is dead or you go ham and run into 20 guys. The former is the smartest route so you end up doing that, picking people off, but don't misunderstand it is not like the Batman Arkham games or anything. I mean you kill guys on the outter perimeter and run away and you do that a lot. The open-world!! Let me tell you about that. On the other I needn't. Nothing to say really. It's dull. Then again it is Seattle. Maybe dull is what they were going for. If you like high octane flashy action games and you don't question story logic then this may be your cup of tea.It's about 4-5 hours so keep that in mind. Expand
  11. May 29, 2015
    As a free form action game it works quite nicely, running around in pretty detailed open city, flying, shooting and overall being a neon-powered badass, it's fun and gameplay is nicely fluid. Visuals are also good (although judging from the highly increased fan noise it's juicing the PS4 to the max). There are some nice ideas such as hacking the police drone bots and seeking them by theirAs a free form action game it works quite nicely, running around in pretty detailed open city, flying, shooting and overall being a neon-powered badass, it's fun and gameplay is nicely fluid. Visuals are also good (although judging from the highly increased fan noise it's juicing the PS4 to the max). There are some nice ideas such as hacking the police drone bots and seeking them by their own security cameras as they are flying in the city. So there is definitely solid base for a good game. Unfortunately it all falls short thanks to pretty bad story which is borderline annoying, full of unlikable characters and stupid objectives, basically all you do is constantly shooting some random mafia thugs in sweat pants. In the end, after I finished this terrible and quite short (around 4h) story mode, I had much more fun in battle arenas, where you can enjoy this game's strengths of fun gameplay, enemies are more interesting and there are some fun challenges. First Light was my first meeting with Infamous series and while it was ok for a few hours I think that it was enough and it didn't really convince me to go and try out other chapters. 6/10 Expand
  12. Nov 6, 2015
    It's inFAMOUS Second Son with less content, and that's about it. If it floats your boat, then it's for you, if it bores you like it bores me after a short while of understanding how the game plays, then, well, bad luck. There isn't much to find in this game at all other than its gameplay, and its gameplay isn't anything of legends. It's just a neat little action game, and that's it. Not aIt's inFAMOUS Second Son with less content, and that's about it. If it floats your boat, then it's for you, if it bores you like it bores me after a short while of understanding how the game plays, then, well, bad luck. There isn't much to find in this game at all other than its gameplay, and its gameplay isn't anything of legends. It's just a neat little action game, and that's it. Not a must have. Expand
  13. Mar 1, 2015
    'First Light' Takes place right before the events of inFAMOUS: Second Sun, Both take place in Seattle and both follow a main character with genetic modifications. In 'First Light' the main character has the control of Light/Neon witch allows her to move around the map extremely fast and have extremely stylized attacks. Combat looks very good, but can feel a bit dull and simplistic at'First Light' Takes place right before the events of inFAMOUS: Second Sun, Both take place in Seattle and both follow a main character with genetic modifications. In 'First Light' the main character has the control of Light/Neon witch allows her to move around the map extremely fast and have extremely stylized attacks. Combat looks very good, but can feel a bit dull and simplistic at times. First Light has tons of similarities to Second Son game-play wise but does a good job at diversifying it's self with very Colorful environment and original story.
    First Light's movement and most of it's combat is more enjoyable then 'Second Sun' but just falls short of being a complete step up from the last game. With tweaks to combat and maybe more objectives 'First Light' Could have been the Infamous game we wanted.
  14. Dec 11, 2014
    It's a OK DLC. The story is short and the ability is limited to one. But the movement is more fluent than second son. The side missions can not attract my attention. So I didn't finish all the side missions after the main story.
  15. Apr 7, 2015
    The InFamous series has always held a special place in my heart. A game series solely based on having amazing super powers is a dream come true for any comic book fan. When InFamous Second Son was released for the PS4 this year the expectations were high. After InFamous 2 it seemed as if Sucker Punch could do no wrong. Though Second Son was somewhat of a disappointment, the gameplayThe InFamous series has always held a special place in my heart. A game series solely based on having amazing super powers is a dream come true for any comic book fan. When InFamous Second Son was released for the PS4 this year the expectations were high. After InFamous 2 it seemed as if Sucker Punch could do no wrong. Though Second Son was somewhat of a disappointment, the gameplay was outstanding and addicting, but the game’s story and characters were incredibly bland. Now the PS4 downloadable game InFamous First Light took us another super powered adventure in Seattle, but now with the side character Fetch.
    InFamous First Light capitalizes on where the previous Infamous games have succeeded. Gameplay is really the staple of the InFamous franchise. The character Fetch has a Neon based super power set. The powers are really the center of the game and this is where the true greatness lies. Now many of Fetch’s Neon abilities are the same as Delsin’s Neon powers, but she is definitely the Batman to Delsin’s Robin. Her skill tree is far more in depth than the pervious InFamous hero’s; this adds some incredibly unique Neon abilities. Yet there definitely feels like something is missing. Sadly you can only use the Neon power set, after playing Second Son, this feels lackluster. I started to miss the other powers Son Second had to offer. Developer Sucker Punch tries to compensate for this misstep by adding some slight upgrades to existing abilities. However none of them are that impressive.
    Fetch’s origin story was explained through comic cells with in Second Son, so a game based on her origin already wasn’t anything new or exciting. The game still manages to introduce a few new characters; though none of them are that interesting. The stakes of the story are never that high because we already know the end. Perhaps the most disappointing part of First Light is Seattle itself. The map is same as Second Son and it leaves you wanting more. An entirely new location is obviously too big of a project for a $15 downloadable game. The story is very short and lacks depth and it surprisingly makes Fetch a less interesting character than she was before hand.
    The game’s story and poor mission structures really hurts First Light’s replay value. Yet there is something truly special hidden with the story. The game has a series of arena battles, where you battle waves of enemies. The battle arena takes what really works, the gameplay, and capitalizes on it. The focus on combat is an incredibly smart move; Sucker Punch has crafted a popular game mode that the InFamous series definitely needed.

ALL-IN-ALL

InFamous First Light has a lot going for it. Mainly the fact that it is just more InFamous; yet like Second Son its story just isn’t good. Running around Seattle isn’t quite as exciting as it was the first time around. There definitely a focus on gameplay and in all of those aspects the game succeeds. If you have enjoyed the feel of other InFamous games then you’ll love First Light for just its gameplay. But sadly you won’t love anything past that.
  16. Feb 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As a standalone DLC, you can hardly expect hours and hours of missions. This offering (which was recently featured as a PlayStation Plus free game) focuses on the story of Fetch (Abigail) and her brother Brent. It explores her backstory in quite a bit of depth. The backstory summarized: Fetch is a "conduit", who uses the power of Neon (gas) to power their attacks and abilities. You will be surprised how far you can go with the powers of Neon, running at the speed of light up walls, unleashing hell with "singularity". To summarize the plot briefly: Fetch accidently uses her powers on a classmate, and is exiled from her home. Her brother, Brent, decides to accompany her.

Naturally, she becomes homeless and falls into a drug addiction, and has to fund it by becoming a criminal, against her brother's will. Brent manages to snap her out of it and bring her back into reality. They then decide to pick up some loot and escape Seattle. However, they are interrupted by Brett's disappearance. You then meet Shane, who is willing to help find your brother, but only if you help him in his trafficking efforts. The plot is quite gripping and exciting, and you will likely become hooked. I personally haven’t played the previous inFamous games (although I might, based off this offering), but the gameplay can be compared to that of other sandbox-adventure games. The map of Seattle is littered with collectables that you can pick up. There's a problem with this though: all collectables are marked out from the beginning, eliminating any need for exploration, although many may view this as a relief, I view it as quite a disappointment.

The infamy aspect of other inFamous games is complete absent here; you can kill civilians as you wish without any negative repercussions. The missions are kind of mediocre, but they are indeed fun, with some variations towards the end. Aside from the main story, there are also battle arenas, where you can test your skills against holograms, with some extra arenas if you have a copy of Second Sun with a save file. It is a welcome addition into the game. However, as the good comes, so does the bad. There is a lack of variation in the side-missions, as there are: Neon Races (race against the Neon Lumen (which give you upgrade points)), Graffiti, Hostages, Police Drones and Lumens. That’s it, all of those aforementioned missions are more or less the same every time, maybe a slightly different picture or route. If you’re looking for interesting side missions that are slightly scaled down main missions, then you will be disappointed here. The upgrades system works pretty decently, no worries there. There is another outstanding problem: glitches.

There are quite a few times I saw civilians running into the wall, I fell out of the map once or twice, and I saw an enemy do the same. I believe these were one offs though, so I won’t hold it against the game. One outstanding problem though: length, although the length is permissible, it would have been better to have another hour or two, as the game is great, it just needed a bit more length under its belt *cough*. Other than that, you’ll find a fun game, if you get it for cheap or rent it. If you got it as part of PlayStation Plus, you won’t be disappointed either.
  17. Feb 24, 2015
    I had fun collecting the Neons (or whatever they're called) but it got repetitive really fast.The upgrade system is really cool. There aren't a lot of collectibles though.
  18. May 18, 2015
  19. Nov 18, 2015
    A good addition to Infamous Second Son but too short. Most of the game is battle arena style and if your like increasingly difficult waves of the same bad guys then its your thing. The story line is very short and can easily be accomplished in one sitting. its fun to play but I expected more. It s nowhere near the addition that first blood was but still a fun afternoon of play
  20. Apr 24, 2015
    Just like Second Son, it's beautiful too watch, but I think inFamous games are repetitive. The fact that it was given with the PS+ is a good point, i played it a few times when I had free time.
    Once again, like I said for iF Second Son, if you never played inFamous, it can be an interesting game, but otherwise I'm not so convinced...
  21. Apr 30, 2015
    If you're desperate for more inFamous content and can play Second Son with your eyes closed then First Light might be worth your time and money. The story being told, while familiar and unremarkable, is well told and playing around with Fetch's powers can be fun at times. Unfortunately, it's still a downscaled, smaller version of what we all did in the first game.
  22. Apr 14, 2020
  23. Sep 7, 2015

inFamous: First Light is a reat story DLC if you liked Second Son but it's not as big of a bang as it could

+ Fetch
    + Great Story
    + Arena
    + Neon Powers are cool...

- Too Short
    - Neon still not the best power
  24. Oct 7, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. inFamous: First Light is a smaller, tighter game than Second Son, but with no spectacle as the full blown inFamous game. This downloadable prequel game is comprised of 2 parts: its single player campaign, and the challenge rooms.

The campaign is 4-5 hours long, and Fetch's personal story is fully fleshed out, while Second Son only touched her story superficially. You get the collectibles, power Fetch up with upgrades, and on you go to destroy everything with nothing to stop you as you have to save Fetch's brother. The campaign lacks any real challenge even in the highest difficulty. Oh, there is no boss fight whatsoever, you just bash NPCs over and over. But the ending is good, it reminds a bit of The Last of Us' Winter chapter. There is no karma (morality) system like in the main inFamous games, you don't become good if you save citizens or bad for killing innocents, and you don't choose between good or bad decisions. But the whole system was always a parody of good/evil in the first place, so its removal is welcome.

The challenge rooms on the other hand are more interesting than I thought, and more challenging. There are 3 Survive missions and 2 Rescue ones. In the former you have to fight waves of enemies and high-score until you get beaten. In the latter you have to rescue spawning hostages and fight waves of enemies and high-score until you get beaten as before. The missions are meant to be replayed, and I enjoyed high-scoring while being shot at from tens of NPCs from all angles, amid explosions, shots and grenades without the frame rate dropping below 30 fps.

All in all, it's a good but not great downloadable game, meant to give the player a taste of the full blown inFamous: Second Son game.
  25. Sep 10, 2016
    Хорошая игра на 2-3 часа. В эту игру прикольно поиграть если не играл в second son. Прикольно выбить платину и поиспользовать супер способности. Просто 7/10
  26. Oct 27, 2018
    Voto 73/100.
    E' tutto sommato una buona espansione all'ottimo Infamous Second Son, ma non regala molte emozioni nella trama principale.
    Ottimo invece il post-game.
  27. Jun 17, 2020
    Falta conteúdo que justifoque a existência do InFamous : First Light, jogo extremamente limitado, seria melhor se esse conteúdo viesse no jogo base por padrão.
  28. Feb 25, 2018
    A mediocre extension to Second Son.
    Fetch's character is not very well written and the game feels a bit rushed compared to what Sucker Punch usually delivers.
    The powers are fun though.
  29. Jul 10, 2020
    Главное слово, описывающее эту игру — посредственность. Геймплей, история, графика, мир, персонажи, всё — посредственноть. Можно купить только если остались очень довольны Infamous: Second Son и хотите ещё.
  30. Apr 9, 2019
    okay fun game, took only 4h to completed, but it was under 10€ so I will say it was okay fun for the that price.
  31. Jan 1, 2019
    Игра шидевр! Просто лучшая игра всех времён и народов. Какая графика, какой графон!
  32. Jan 23, 2019
    More of Infamous. Abigails story is interesting. But she dont bring nothing new to this game in gameplay.
  33. Aug 11, 2019
    Infamous: First Light is a prequel game to Second Son that is fun to play but doesn't have much content packed in it.

The story is centered on Fetch, a character seen in Infamous: Second Son, who possesses neon powers that let her move at high speed, blast foes , etc. Fetch, in the present day, tells Brooke Augustine, antagonist of Second Son, the events that led to her current situation of being locked in a prison for conduits (people with powers of all kinds). The narrative primarily take place in flashbacks, where Fetch tries to find her brother Brent who has gone missing after the former returns from a theft gone wrong. Fetch meets and begins to work with gang leader Shane, who is facing off against a rival russian gang and helps to search for Brent, as the latter works for Shane. Things go south for the siblings and Fetch is forced to work for a hostage taker, as her brother is the hostage. The main story is broken up with present day segments where Fetch displays new powers in the prison's arenas that can be accessed afterwards in the flashbacks.

Gameplay has you using your neon powers for both traversal and combat. The dash function lets you blitz around and get you to your destination quickly, with boost gates on roads and rooftops to give you a temporary speed boost. Initially, you can blast neon projectiles and punch your enemies in order to kill them. However, through upgrades and story progression, you can enhance yourself and become more powerful, letting off homing rockets and firing stasis blasts to slow enemies down to gain the advantage. You can also pull off weakpoint kills, where if you shoot a glowing bodypart of an enemy, you instantly take them out. You also have the Singularity blast, where a black hole of neon is formed and sucks in all enemies to kill them. Foes can also be removed from battle by way of melee finishers, which instant kill foes and are earned by punching enemies to death. When aiming, time will slow down to allow you to pull off the aforementioned weakpoint kills.These upgrades are bought through earning skill points. They can be earned by completing challenges, finding neon orbs out in the world, finishing races, destroying drones and spray painting neon graffiti on select buildings. You also have access to three arenas after the story is finished, letting you play in two modes for the arenas: rescue, only available to the alpha and beta arenas, where you must save hostages while fending off waves of enemies, and survival, available to all arenas, where you must stay alive for as long as possible against incoming waves of enemies that get stronger in both games modes.

The problems with First Light are mainly the story length and its map size. You can easily complete all side activities along with the story in only a few hours with little difficulty. There is nothing to do after you pick the place clean.

In short, First Light is a decent prequel to Second Son. Combat is fun, especially in the arenas, and the side missions are good distractions. However, there is not much content to be seen after all the side missions and story missions are done, besides the arena. The story is short and has a familiar cliche and is mostly uninteresting, though the segments where Fetch talks about the times with her brother are somewhat engaging. Buy this game when the price of it is low.
  34. Mar 4, 2020
    Story is really weak and boring. The game itself is ok. Neon looks really beauty. 7 out of 10.
  35. Apr 15, 2020
    Más de lo mismo pero manejando a Fetch en lugar de a Delsin. Recomendable para aquellos a los que les gustó Second Son pero sin mucho que ofrecer en general.

Lo bueno: - Explorar la ciudad es muy cómodo gracias al rápido movimiento de Fetch. - La historia puede tener cierto interés para quienes les llamase la atención el personaje en el juego original. - El modo arena está bastante

Lo bueno:
    - Explorar la ciudad es muy cómodo gracias al rápido movimiento de Fetch.
    - El modo arena está bastante bien.

Lo malo:
    - Ridículamente corto, incluso para ser un dlc.
    - Los personajes tenían cierto potencial pero el juego se acaba tan rápido que apenas da tiempo a aprenderse sus nombres.
  36. Jun 24, 2020
    It is a playing that I find the story very bad and I have no fun while playing. It really disappointed me as someone who likes playing Second Son.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 70 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Oct 29, 2014
    It's just a pity Fetch doesn't break from Second Son's tired mission design a little more. [Nov 2014, p.91]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 25, 2014
    First Light is a solid expansion to the inFamous franchise, but it sort of wastes some it's potential. The storyline is almost painfully predictable. While Fetch's fragility is endearing, she comes off as a rather weak protagonist. [Oct 2014]
  3. CD-Action
    Oct 24, 2014
    It’s more of a DLC than a real stand-alone product. Fetch is likeable and the game evokes some pleasant memories of Second Son, but I had no desire to stay in virtual Seattle any longer than I needed to finish the 3,5 hour long story. [Nov 2014, p.56]