5.7

Buy Now
Buy on

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Lethal League.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

If you come at Lethal League looking for a smart, well-designed, quirky, deep, creative fighting game that cuts right to the core of what makes the genre so exciting, you’ll find it in spades.
    Lethal League’s certainly a game that’s seen plenty of consideration and refinement through its lengthy development. The finished product is a deceptively deep effort that can sometimes become a victim of its own velocity. For the budget price tag you can’t really complain for a compact, likeable scrap. Just beware that the fun of competition might wane sooner than you’d like.
  3. May 14, 2017
    The multiplayer works about 45% of the time. The "challenge" mode is more like a training simulation for Skynet. 2/3rds of this game are not up to par. I cannot get three other people together to play Lethal League on my couch. My experience with Lethal League is valid even though I didn't contort my life to satisfy a hypothetical. Some other people might be in the same position, and I hope this review is useful to them.