6.3

1. Dec 5, 2019
    A powerful end to a great story. I think some people are going to be “triggered” by the whole racist divide in America issue, and will wish LIS had “kept their politics out of the game”. I suppose my response would be:
    - it’s their game, so they can do what they want - you can’t say Americans of Latino background don’t encounter racism regularly. So it’s not unrealistic (Daniel’s powers on the other hand...)

Personally I really thought the story of brotherhood connected deeply and the choices at the end were truly difficult. I felt comfortable with mine. I didn’t backtrack on any decision the whole way so I really felt like I owned this ending.
  2. Dec 7, 2019
    Intenso ed emozionante, commuove e fa riflettere. Questo è Life is Strange 2, la storia dei fratelli Diaz, costretti ad un viaggio in cui dovranno lottare contro pregiudizi, violenza e tanti altri aspetti tanto reali nella nostra società, che culmina in una fase finale che colpisce forte al cuore e che rende difficile dare l'addio a questi due fantastici protagonisti.

Lo consiglio a

Lo consiglio a tutti coloro che vogliono vivere un'avventura indimenticabile.
  3. Tmz
    Dec 5, 2019
    Esse episódio é tão incrível, forte e emocionante que eu acho que merece um 9, mas eu precisava aumentar essa nota para o máximo, pois esse jogo precisa de mais reconhecimento
    Final lindo e coerente, não poderia ser melhor
  4. Dec 7, 2019
    The end to a beautiful game! It will be sad no to continue the Diaz brothers on their journey. People complain about games being political but this story is important. This stuff happens all around. Racism and other types of phobia happens all the time. The story isn't just about racism. It is about bonding. It is about love and acceptance. It is is about overcoming justice. It isThe end to a beautiful game! It will be sad no to continue the Diaz brothers on their journey. People complain about games being political but this story is important. This stuff happens all around. Racism and other types of phobia happens all the time. The story isn't just about racism. It is about bonding. It is about love and acceptance. It is is about overcoming justice. It is important story to tell and it was told well. Expand
  5. Jan 4, 2020
    Life is strange 2 ep5 is emotional as it should.

Good closer with many ending.
  6. Dec 6, 2019
    I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I felt like the two endings I experienced (had to go and see the other closely related ending because I was THAT curious) had more depth and closure than either ending you could get in the first game.

I found myself actually caring about the side characters introduced in this installment. Something the last few episodes struggled (but kinda succeded) to do.

I think some more interactivity and choices would have made this better and I dont really know how believable the two endings i saw are in reality but its not too hard to forgive it by any means (at least to me).

Overall, a solid end to a mostly solid game. Honestly think as a whole package, it rivals the first if not succeeds it a bit in the narrative quality.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 9, 2020
    Life is Strange 2 found not only a unique voice with the debut of Sean and Daniel, but an important one.
  2. Jan 3, 2020
    ”Wolves” is as short as it is exciting. It’ll hold our attention at every minute, and the outcome of our choices (even the ones we made in earlier episodes) is as surprising as it should be. Life is Strange 2 aims for impact and importance, and even though the game’s social justice message may be a little naive, the ending works.
  3. Dec 21, 2019
    Life is Strange 2 is a much less subtle part than its predecessor and makes it difficult to get used to it, due to constantly changing characters. The game remains exciting from start to finish, but fortunately does have the same zen moments as its predecessor.