8.6

1. Feb 17, 2021
    Better yet Worse. It's better because it's more ambitious with larger environments, but worse because the "trial and error" aspect is more laborious, hence more frustrating. I never heard of either part 1 or 2 until last week. I bought and played both this week, back to back. I never had to resort to "looking online for help" with the first one, but I had to twice with this 2nd game. So -1Better yet Worse. It's better because it's more ambitious with larger environments, but worse because the "trial and error" aspect is more laborious, hence more frustrating. I never heard of either part 1 or 2 until last week. I bought and played both this week, back to back. I never had to resort to "looking online for help" with the first one, but I had to twice with this 2nd game. So -1 point for that. The controls are still almost the same, meaning slightly annoying and not intuitive, so -1 point for that. Only now you don't have to hold the trigger down for your character to hold an object. Still, nice and creepy, yet whimsical. Fun antagonists. Expand
  2. Feb 13, 2021
    The story 10/10, gameplay 10/10, soundtrack 10/10, characters 10/10, world 10/10, atmosphere 10/10.
    The game is better than the first one and it has a very cool ending.
    Hours played: 7
  3. Feb 13, 2021
    One of the best games i ever played. Short but story is incredible and visuals are great
  4. Feb 12, 2021
    As a stand alone game, it’s a great game. Mechanically good and the suspense and scares are there i just felt like i needed more. Compared to the first game it was just really short. Hoping for DLC but im left with an emptiness for more. I love the direction both games have and im all in for it! Just wanted longer play time.
  5. Feb 14, 2021
    This game is just perfection: pathos, anxiety, awesome art, music and camera. If you don't like it, you are a bit weird...
  6. Feb 14, 2021
    Little Nightmares II is a haunting adventure platformer set in a dark and twisted world. Guide Six and Mono through an apocalyptic ruin filled with cannibalistic entities and engaging puzzles. Little Nightmares II is a must-play for horror fans everywhere.
  7. Feb 12, 2021
    First of all, I would like to say this game is a large improvement over the first, though it has some problems. I will now give some pros and cons to give the best summary of my experience.

Pros: - Bigger game: It’s larger than the first although I still did complete it within 6 hours. - Rich environments. Now they’re even richer and more diverse. Sometimes the camera pans out

Pros:

- Rich environments. Now they’re even richer and more diverse. Sometimes the camera pans out showing a breath-taking view.
    - Gameplay variety. You get certain objects to use and aren’t as defenceless as in the first game. Though movement still feels a bit sluggish to me, but perhaps that’s just the style.
    - Atmosphere. This is what mostly carries this game which is largely due to the combination of environments, music and enemies.
    - Monster design: Was impressed with the new creepy enemies we saw in his game.

Cons:

- Trial and Error: Often it is unclear what the game wants you to do and you resort to trial and error. You respawn quickly, but there’s nothing satisfying about having the good solution, because you’ve tried everything else.
    - Puzzles are mediocre. The puzzles are often too easy or no puzzles at all. I mean kids can’t play this anyway due to how scary it is, so give us something more complex. 1 or 2 puzzles were slightly harder and were enjoyable, but then you had some that had multiple solutions, but the game stopped me in performing one. I thought the game bugged out, but it just blocked me from solving it a certain way. Sometimes it is very unclear why a certain solution works and one doesn’t. I know this sounds vague, but an enemy will react differently if you walk past a certain point or react more slowly once you take another path. To find a solution isn’t intuitive at all then.
    - Linearity: This game is extremely linear. It would be nice if you could find more secret rooms, by finding certain puzzles in the environment that you would otherwise walk past. Sure they’ve got 2 different types of collectibles, but there’s not a sense of freedom to the environment. Especially if you look at the length of the game and the 40 bucks I’ve paid for the complete edition I suspected more secrets and clever puzzles to find. Sometimes you need to find a key, but that key will just be in the room next to you or a 3 minute detour. This could have been explored better. Perhaps a more complex path with a map you need to interact with could really enrich the experience for Little Nightmares III.
    - Chase sequences. There are more of them and they are impossible to get in one go. If you make 1 mistake that makes you lose a second, you’ll die. In other games you notice the enemy running a bit slower if you have a small mistake and here there’s none of that. This wouldn’t be a problem if there was room for error. Sometimes you need to grab a chair, climb something or jump a certain path. If that costs you 2 seconds of thinking, you’ll die. It won’t immediately, but it will 20 seconds later. This makes these chase sequences less enjoyable than they could be as you’ll die around 3 times. So, give us more leeway here. If I do everything perfectly then there’s nothing wrong with that I escape the creepy monster by a substantial margin. That can actually feel very satisfying.
    - Bugs: sometimes my character moved really twitchy or it would not grab certain objects. The worst bug was where I would hit an enemy, but the hit wouldn’t register causing me to die. This made me even stop playing one time and I’ve seen this problem with other players too. They need to fix that asap.

In conclusion it is a better experience than the first game, but does fall short in its simplistic platforming. If you liked the first Little Nightmares than you’ll definitely like this one. If you like clever platforming puzzles and a more non-linear experience than this might disappoint you.
  8. Feb 17, 2021
    Little Nightmares holds such a special place in my heart. I bought the first game, not knowing what to expect, which ended up being one of my favorite experiences. The sequel does it justice. Running around the 3-4 hour range for gameplay, its a very suspenseful experience with rich and diverse environments. The art direction for this franchise is impeccable. Combat has been introduced,Little Nightmares holds such a special place in my heart. I bought the first game, not knowing what to expect, which ended up being one of my favorite experiences. The sequel does it justice. Running around the 3-4 hour range for gameplay, its a very suspenseful experience with rich and diverse environments. The art direction for this franchise is impeccable. Combat has been introduced, which I personally enjoyed. The antagonists you encounter are spine chilling. There is a lot of trial and error, which I see affecting most. In the end, my favorite experience this year and my first platinum of the year. I just wish they'd make something bigger. Something of more length, but for $30, very worth it. Expand
  9. Feb 13, 2021
    Bravo, bravo! First LN was pretty good grotesque story, but second game is way better in every way. More scary, more complex and the ending... Well, I didn't expect to be that shocked after credits rolled. Excellent game. Even though a little short, just like first one.
  10. Feb 12, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Little nightmares 2 is best described as enigmatic. It stimulates the imagination, and compels the player to form their own theories/ explanations for the world. Levels are sublime, atmosphere is incredible and every step one takes in game is akin to reading a sentence from an expertly crafted novel.

The game is brief. However it is incredibly dense, and brimming with story. Most of this story is hidden, but evident in the sprawling city scape and characters which populate its destitute bowels. While one will not experience the satisfaction of neutralizing enemies as third person shooters could provide, the gameplay compliments profound story telling. There is limited camera control and gameplay is very linear. However both qualities are deliberate and enhance immersion into story and world.

Evidently, graphics and sound/ other technical aspects are top tier. However there are several (minor) shortcomings in regards to the game.

The ending: There should be more options perhaps one where the girl saves the protagonist, if you collect everything/ hold hands at the right time.

Viewers: I wish they had clearer facial features. Distortion is great but picasso-esque would have worked better. At present I have trouble relating to a swirl for a face. The uncanny valley would have been better option here.

Thin man: He looks too ‘normal’. Perhaps have him walking sideways on the walls, unaffected by gravity would be more uncanny, or have his height/ proportions distort in real time would make for a more interesting enemy.

The hunter: His face with the single overdeveloped eye is something I really want to see. Shame it is never revealed. Perhaps have half of his face vestigial.

All in all excellent game.
  11. Feb 20, 2021
    игра 13/10. Вызывает большие эмоций как и милый так и пугающие. Очень порадовал звуковое сопровождение и атмосфера. Те рука жопые которые жалуются на уровень с фонариком, даже на разобрались как с ним управлять, луч от фонарика надо двигать с пола, я это заметил после 15 смерти. об управления я могу сказать что она не сложная она не привычная, я 3 раза пере прошёл первую часть и пройтиигра 13/10. Вызывает большие эмоций как и милый так и пугающие. Очень порадовал звуковое сопровождение и атмосфера. Те рука жопые которые жалуются на уровень с фонариком, даже на разобрались как с ним управлять, луч от фонарика надо двигать с пола, я это заметил после 15 смерти. об управления я могу сказать что она не сложная она не привычная, я 3 раза пере прошёл первую часть и пройти вторую мне не составило никого труда Expand
  12. Feb 26, 2021
    همانند نسخه یک عالی بود و لول دیزانش معرکه بود مثل دی ال سی های نسخه اولش معما های زیبایی داشت فقط یکی دوتا باگ دیدم ولی به لطف اینکه بازی هر لحظه سیو میشه زیاد ازار دهنده نبود و به همین دلیل به این بازی به شدت کم نقص نمره کامل میدمهمانند نسخه یک عالی بود و لول دیزانش معرکه بود مثل دی ال سی های نسخه اولش معما های زیبایی داشت فقط یکی دوتا باگ دیدم ولی به لطف اینکه بازی هر لحظه سیو میشه زیاد ازار دهنده نبود و به همین دلیل به این بازی به شدت کم نقص نمره کامل میدم
  13. Feb 12, 2021
    It's been a good while since I enjoyed a game enough to play through it twice in a row. Really missed horror games like these that put so much effort into the audio visual experience, it's almost like a Little Nightmares take on the Silent Hill setting but they totally go in their own direction with it and have their own story to tell.

I've seen this game get flak for it's length and

I've seen this game get flak for it's length and mechanics and I don't really agree with them. I think some of the people reviewing it like that IGN reviewer are misremembering how painfully short the original was. This game is probably about twice as long as the first, it just happens to have the same amount of chapters. Each one is more fleshed out with more variation in them.

About the mechanics, I often do see people talk down about trial and error and clunky mechanics in horror games, but that's not really as much of a flaw as they say. I would argue that a horror game's environment should have dangers that keep you on your toes and punish you for not paying attention to where you're going. Some people will get frustrated with getting caught, walking into traps and dying but that sort of thing has been a hallmark of the horror genre since it's inception with games like Alone in the Dark. You're supposed to watch yourself because anything can happen. I died a lot in this game not gonna lie, but I never felt the trial and error got to be bull except maybe 1 or 2 times.

I do hope they plan for at least one DLC because the pale city is such an interesting place and begs to be further explored more than The Maw did, in my opinion.
  14. Feb 16, 2021
    Little Nigthtmares 2
    They Did it again
    The original Littl Nigthmares is one of my favorite horror games of all time, and Little Nightmares 2 does enough to be just as good and even betterin some aspects than the original. Instead of a hungry girl, you play as a bag boy, this is a solo 2d horror platforming game, though you do have a companion from time to time to help you through this
    Little Nigthtmares 2
    They Did it again
    Instead of a hungry girl, you play as a bag boy, this is a solo 2d horror platforming game, though you do have a companion from time to time to help you through this world..
    Much more than the original, Little Nightmares 2 feels like Limbo Meets Unravel, meets outlast… the formula is basically the same from the original, go forward, solving very simple trial end error environmental puzzles, and ocassionally dealing with creepy enemies, hiding under desks, doing suspenseful chase sequences, flashing lights to make these creepy manachins freeze, little nightmares 2 is miles more terrifying than the first, its creepy, does a great job at giving you new and fresh environemnts to play through, unforgettable monsters for the first half of the game.. the second half is pretty weak, but the strength of the rest of the game makes up for it..
    This is 5 and a half hourss worth getting through
    Little Nightmares 2 is great,its unsettling, a horror experience that much like the first will last with oyu.
    Little Nightmares has cemented itself as one of the best and unique horror series of all time.
    I give Little Nightmares 2
    an 8.5/10
  15. Feb 26, 2021
    Wasn’t sure I was going to buy this as it’s quite short- but glad I did. My playthrough was about 6 hours. The visuals are great- even on the Switch. Gameplay is also great- lots of stealth. Puzzles are appropriately challenging. Bosses are fun to deal with. Some parts can be frustrating as you have to time things just right. The mannequins in the hospital were particularly annoying.Wasn’t sure I was going to buy this as it’s quite short- but glad I did. My playthrough was about 6 hours. The visuals are great- even on the Switch. Gameplay is also great- lots of stealth. Puzzles are appropriately challenging. Bosses are fun to deal with. Some parts can be frustrating as you have to time things just right. The mannequins in the hospital were particularly annoying. Ending was a good surprise. Overall, a very fun and interesting game. Worth the money. I highly recommend it- give it a shot! Expand
  16. Mar 1, 2021
    This is a fantastic sequel that retains the creepy atmosphere and tense gameplay of the original, while adding the new aspect of giving you an AI companion. This element makes the puzzles more interesting and raises the stakes for some genuinely scary moments. I'd be more than happy to play a third game in this underrated series.
  17. Feb 13, 2021
    What an absolutely incredible game this was to play! They took what worked so well in the first game and made it even better. The music and the story are beautifully haunting, and after completing the game last night it may have just overtaken Bloodborne as my favourite game ever! If you loved the first game, or are a fan of games like Bloodborne or films like Nightmare Before ChristmasWhat an absolutely incredible game this was to play! They took what worked so well in the first game and made it even better. The music and the story are beautifully haunting, and after completing the game last night it may have just overtaken Bloodborne as my favourite game ever! If you loved the first game, or are a fan of games like Bloodborne or films like Nightmare Before Christmas this game is a must play Expand
  18. Feb 25, 2021
    The game is a thriller from start to finish with puzzles and battles between bosses and smaller enemies, I truly believe that this game is among the perfect sequels because it took what was great about the first game and expanded upon that, significantly. I cannot believe how much effort they put into making such an amazing game and it is 100% worth the money, you will not be disappointed.
  19. Feb 15, 2021
    Here is a positive change that few people are mentioning: the developers made it impossible to fall off some of the narrow wooden planks in this sequel. This makes Little Nightmares II much more accessible and enjoyable for people who have poor depth perception.
    The rest of the game has similar pros and cons as the first Little Nightmares game. The stealth sequences and escape scenes were filled with pure adrenaline. The platforming can be simple but so effective at delivering a thrilling experience. There are a variety of settings throughout the game, and none of them betray the ominous atmosphere that is set from the beginning.
    While I recommend this game, it must be said that $30 is an expensive price for a game that took me 5 hours to beat on my first try. Waiting for a sale or price drop is a good idea.

SPOILERS and personal opinions ahead ...
    Evading the shotgun guy, the teacher, and the TV fedora man were some of the best moments. What I strongly disliked was the forced combat with the children in the school and fending off the prosthetic mannequins in the hospital by pointing the flashlight. It felt awkward and didn't seem to work as well as it should. I wish the focus of the game remained on the horror and the platforming, like the original. Still, I think Little Nightmares II is good in general and deserves the attention it's currently receiving.
  20. Mar 3, 2021
    A great successor to the first game with better platforming, slighly better mechanics, better puzzles, and good interactive and horrific environments. I personally liked this game and if you liked the first one then go for it.
  21. Feb 16, 2021
    Don't think go ahead & buy the game isn't masterpiece one of best horror game in 2021
  22. Feb 24, 2021
    (Played fully on PS5 console)

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HELL: Little Nightmares 2 isn’t just a video game, but a deeply realized concept of escapism and existense. Experienced through the lens of children, making the whole gameplay dark and unsettling. Much like childrens’ distorted nightmares of the reality. Little Nightmares (2017) was a disturbing game, in a good way — can the sequel
    (Played fully on PS5 console)

WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL HELL:
    Little Nightmares 2 isn’t just a video game, but a deeply realized concept of escapism and existense. Experienced through the lens of children, making the whole gameplay dark and unsettling. Much like childrens’ distorted nightmares of the reality. Little Nightmares (2017) was a disturbing game, in a good way — can the sequel top that?

I played the first game through before starting Little Nightmares 2, because I wanted to be reminded of the atmosphere the developer Tarsier Studios wanted to portrait in these games.

EXPERIENCING THE PLOT:
    It’s nearly impossible to explain the story in Little Nightmares 2. The whole ensemble is more of a statement, that has to be played to be fully understood. The concept lies on the strong opinions of our everyday lifes being covered in escapism. How people try to escape the grim truth of their lifes, by distracting themselves with any TV-channel available.

The other side is the story of these two characters, Mono and Six, and their survival adventure through this environment. Six was the character we played as in the first game Little Nightmares, making this sequel more of the “origin” story for the characters. It’s difficult to explain the story, as I said it’s like an interactive dark Grimm’s story, that must be played to be fully realized — and still it would leave questions hanging in the air.

I was such curious about the story itself, that I went on Youtube and watched some fan-made videos of their deep-dived-thoughts into the story and all the juicy details they found. Honestly, it has been one of the most interesting thing and I suggest you do that after playing this title.

THE GAMEPLAY, CONTROLS, GRAPHICS AND AUDIO:
    Players had issues with some of the gameplay mechanics and controls in the first game and the developer wanted to fix those criticisms. I think the controls were much more accurate and better in Little Nightmares 2. I still think they feel a tiny bit janky and slow, but the magic lies just behind that. It’s like those nightmares everyone has, where it’s such a pain trying to move or run away from the monsters chasing you. I love the feeling of the controls and how it affects the mood of the gameplay, and I wouldn’t change a thing with them any further.

The other character, Six, is controlled by AI and I didn’t have any issues with that. Six always helped me and did things needed to do. She also seemed to have her own odd personality and sometimes played with objects or copied things I did.

The gameplay is very much like in the first game, but with new interesting twists and puzzles. I had to sneak around, run away from monsters (personally I think the doctor was the most creepy one), pick up objects and carry them around and solve various puzzles.

Graphically this game looks amazing and polished. It has the same art style than before, but much more detailed, added realism, effects and wider areas. Everything still looks so creepy and odd, just the way I love it. I took countless of screenshots, just the sheer beauty of the areas and surroundings.

I used headphones, another must thing to do when playing games like this. It truly did immerse me into the world.

WAKE UP, IT WAS JUST A NIGHTMARE:
    There is so much I wanted to say about Little Nightmares 2 and dig deep into the concept and execution of, basically, everything. For me, this wasn’t just a game. TMI: I sleep restlessly; I suffer bad PTSD-nightmares every single night, I sleepwalk, wake up screaming and my nightmares are horrible. That’s why this nightmare-like world, which they created in Little Nightmares -universe, is so important to me, because it gives me a way to handle my own issues. Not just with sleeping, but with life.

OK, with all this said, Little Nightmares 2 is another absolute masterpiece, but it has some flaws. It got little issues with the controls and some bugs here and there. I didn’t care those at all, as everything else was such exceptional. What I loved the most, was the fact how ‘player can interpret events their own way, as they unfold in the game.’

Little Nightmare 2 is, yet again, “something new” as I like to say. It follows little footsteps of the first game, but adds new perspectives, storylines, puzzles, characters, monsters and areas.

I cannot recommend you enough to play this one :]
  23. Feb 25, 2021
    Игра, просто супер! Достойное продолжение (привёл). Графон на уровне первой части. Атмосфера зловещая, как и музыкальное сопровождения. Все в тему. Сюжет тоже порадовал. Концовка запомнилась на долго, как и трэк. Вообщем-то, АГОНЬ!Игра, просто супер! Достойное продолжение (привёл). Графон на уровне первой части. Атмосфера зловещая, как и музыкальное сопровождения. Все в тему. Сюжет тоже порадовал. Концовка запомнилась на долго, как и трэк. Вообщем-то, АГОНЬ!
  24. Feb 13, 2021
    If you liked Little Nightmares you'll love Little Nightmares II. The story didn't have as big an effect on me as the original game but it's still quite good. The atmosphere and art style was even better this time around. Overall, I'd say the game was well worth the wait.
  25. Feb 24, 2021
    This game is so creepy and so creative. I like this creative fear. The fear follow you. Little nightmare 2 get a different experience of fear and horror.
  26. Mar 1, 2021
    Terrifying and brilliant. A clear step up from the (also brilliant) first game. You definitely should get your hands on this one.
  27. Feb 15, 2021
    Really impressive. I can see a lot of improvements throughout the second part of this series. The final boss is definitely better than the first one. I like the way they put so many hints for players to link the story together. And about the ending, it's left everyone a big question about what really had happened all the time.
    10/10 storyline
    8,5/10 gameplay
  28. Feb 17, 2021
    9.5/10. Beautiful and terrifying; please make more games like this one. It's simple: if you loved the first one, you'll love the second one, they're that similar. The story, environments, music and sound are all amazing. Enemies are terrifying and worthy successors to the janitors, the twin cooks and the Lady, with a few exceptions. The star of the show is definitely the environment; the9.5/10. Beautiful and terrifying; please make more games like this one. It's simple: if you loved the first one, you'll love the second one, they're that similar. The story, environments, music and sound are all amazing. Enemies are terrifying and worthy successors to the janitors, the twin cooks and the Lady, with a few exceptions. The star of the show is definitely the environment; the intricate rooms, rooftops and alleyways are rich in detail and atmospheric effect. Very reminiscent of INSIDE (2016.) I hope this series continues on. Expand
  29. Feb 17, 2021
    solid 8 for me but wished they added more puzzle also i hope there will be a DLC game play, It will be kinda disappointing if there they wont be overall its a solid game for the price 3-4 hours depends on your game play also i wont mind that price of games length for 3-4 hours that focused cost

I Remember i Payed £50 for re 3 re-imagined which i speed run for 3 and half hours
  30. Feb 16, 2021
    Little Nightmares 2 expands upon the story of the original and the DLCS and also shows that the story is more in depth then i originally thought. The visuals are great after playing the ps4 version on the PS5. Once again the soundtrack give a suspenseful creepy vibe. and overall delivers to what i think even is better then the First. SCORE 92/100
  31. Feb 17, 2021
    Um jogo muito bom mesmo, com uma trilha sonora perfeita, com uma jogabilidade ótima. Recomendo muito
  32. Feb 27, 2021
    Je n'ai qu'une seule chose à dire = Fabuleux !
    Allez-y les yeux fermés, il est juste un poil trop court mais on en veut toujours plus !
  33. Feb 13, 2021
    I didn't understand anything, but the game is very interesting
    I love this game :)
  34. Feb 16, 2021
    JRPG’s are infamous for being saturated with dialogue, while still failing to deliver a clear cut message to the player. Little Nightmares II is able to tell an intricate yet understandable story without any dialogue whatsoever. It’s able to communicate so much through its presentation alone. The overall tone of the game is gloomy and discouraging, but it’s offset by distinct moments ofJRPG’s are infamous for being saturated with dialogue, while still failing to deliver a clear cut message to the player. Little Nightmares II is able to tell an intricate yet understandable story without any dialogue whatsoever. It’s able to communicate so much through its presentation alone. The overall tone of the game is gloomy and discouraging, but it’s offset by distinct moments of serenity. After every unnerving section of stealth gameplay, there’s a puzzle, or a platforming segment that puts you at ease. Your mind gets used to the more abstract or serene environments being devoid of any terror, and the game actually uses that to its advantage to create fear in the end. It doesn’t rely on cheap jumpscares to scare you, but rather it uses a motif of insignificance, and the feeling that you’re always being watched. Much like Shadow of the Colossus, there is a feel that your character is worthless in comparison to the world of the game. I don’t have a problem with the clunky combat or sometimes inconsistent platforming, as they added to the experience. The fixed camera in combination with the blend of 2D and 3D environments, on the other hand, did not. It didn’t make me feel insignificant, it just made me frustrated. The puzzles and platforming sections are not very imaginative. They’re usually used as set pieces in between storytelling and stealth gameplay. That said, they really help to amplify the world of the game. Little Nightmares 2 is easily the most impressive on a storytelling front. I didn’t play the first game, but that didn’t mean I was lost. While longtime fans are more interested in the lure of the game, I was far more intrigued by the message it sent. It took me a while to understand what this game was trying to tell me. There are so many motifs; sacrifice, friendship, insignificance, obedience. It took me until the very end to understand that this game is about the cycle of conformity. You encounter so many examples of mindless replicas heeding to society, until it finally makes it way back to you. Although Little Nightmares 2 has rough controls and a lack of innovative gameplay, it excels in creating fear, using atmospheres to tell a story, and features an ending that blew me away. Expand
  35. Feb 14, 2021
    Gran juego que mantiene todo lo bueno de la primera parte y mejora en ciertos aspectos.

Lo peor francamente es que es una segunda parte continuista, en el sentido de que el "efecto sorpresa" de la primera parte se pierde. Ya está, a partir de aquí todo es bueno. Nuevas mecánicas, duración perfecta (unas 5 horas para un jugador casual en el primer run), puzzles de gran nivel y como ya

Nuevas mecánicas, duración perfecta (unas 5 horas para un jugador casual en el primer run), puzzles de gran nivel y como ya había en el primero, una muy buena mezcla entre exigencia de habilidad e inteligencia.

Música y efectos de sonido geniales.

El único pero se lo pondría a la historia, bueno, mejor dicho a la forma de contarla, ya que creo que muchos jugadores no pillarán absolutamente nada.

Muy recomendado.
  36. Feb 25, 2021
    Little Nightmares 2 Takes everything that made the first one great and wonderfully improves upon it. form the dark atmosphere and creative story to the grotesque monsters and stealth gameplay.
  37. Feb 13, 2021
    LITTLE NIGHTMARES 2 no solo mejora a su antecesor, sino que encima es una experiencia visual espléndida, una ambientación muy buena, monstruos escalofriantes y una diseño de niveles sublime(nivel Nintendo).Recomendado 100%, pero lastima la duración, que es corta(4-5 horas)
  38. Feb 12, 2021
    The game is a ride from beginning to end. Yes, it's short, like 5 or 6 hours short, but it doesn't waste your time. I still don't have the faintest idea what the story is about, but wow, does Tarsier nail the atmosphere.

9/10, the game will leave you hungry for more spooks.
  39. Feb 13, 2021
    Игра является прекрасным продолжением первой части. Это прекрасны хоррор, главной частью которого является атмосфера, а не постоянные скримеры. Безусловно игра имеет некоторые проблемы в техническом плане, но это не мешает ей быть прекрасной игрой!Игра является прекрасным продолжением первой части. Это прекрасны хоррор, главной частью которого является атмосфера, а не постоянные скримеры. Безусловно игра имеет некоторые проблемы в техническом плане, но это не мешает ей быть прекрасной игрой!
  40. Feb 14, 2021
    A game with a very dark and stressful theme that makes the hair stand on end. I can easily say that the story of the game is narrated in a very beautiful way and in my opinion it is the best game of 2021.
  41. Feb 14, 2021
    little nightmares 1 was perfect. This one is... more perfect ? everything from the ambience, the sound design, the story is incredible. A true masterpiece
  42. Feb 17, 2021
    An amazing game that builds on everything that was good in the first one. It is also significantly longer than the first one. It still runs in the shorter side at around 5 or 6 hours, but the quality is very high throughout and justifies the 30 dollar price tag in my opinion. The game is VERY intense, especially over the last hour as it is almost constant action. The only thing I canAn amazing game that builds on everything that was good in the first one. It is also significantly longer than the first one. It still runs in the shorter side at around 5 or 6 hours, but the quality is very high throughout and justifies the 30 dollar price tag in my opinion. The game is VERY intense, especially over the last hour as it is almost constant action. The only thing I can really complain about is that the final story revelation kind of **** me up in a way. It feels like it was done more as a "gotcha" than it actually making sense and the timeline is making my brain hurt now. Other than that it's a fantastic game that I highly recommend. Expand
  43. Feb 18, 2021
    This game is beyond a MASTERPIECE. From the stunning visuals, to the fully immersive atmosphere, the detail put into every area, and the SOUNDTRACK the game delivers in all categories. Constantly on the edge of your seat wondering if you’re safe or not and gives you a sense of unsettlement as you go through each section. The villains are amazing and really make your scared the more you goThis game is beyond a MASTERPIECE. From the stunning visuals, to the fully immersive atmosphere, the detail put into every area, and the SOUNDTRACK the game delivers in all categories. Constantly on the edge of your seat wondering if you’re safe or not and gives you a sense of unsettlement as you go through each section. The villains are amazing and really make your scared the more you go through and the lore is one of the best parts. Gets you sucked in and makes you watch all this videos wanting to know more. Easily the best horror game of 2021 and in a while. Would be surprised if this game wins no rewards. Don’t watch any gameplay before hand. You have to go play it for yourself. Then watch gameplay from all your favorite YouTubers or streamers like I did Expand
  44. Mar 2, 2021
    Juegazo. Gran ambientación, mejor que el primero, gran historia y en momentos es muy estresante. Recomiendo jugarlo con auriculares si es posible, gana mucho mas el juego. Por poner una pega, que tampoco es para tanto, es que las muertes no se penalizan mucho, con lo que a veces se va a probar si se consigue hacer una cosa o no sin miedo a morir.
  45. Mar 7, 2021
    Una joya absoluta en todos sus aspectos regalada a todo aquel que desde la primera entrega de Little Nightmares haya quedado perdidamente enamorado de esta saga tan inimitable y única en su especie !

Generally favorable reviews - based on 68 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 8, 2021
    The deaths caused by the controls being not as responsive as we’d like may annoy, but there’s a whole world out there you’re going to want to feast your eyes on. [Issue#186, p.79]
  2. Mar 3, 2021
    Despite some rather annoying trial-&-error sections and puzzles which feel a bit too easy, Little Nightmares 2 managed to excite us from start to finish. Visuals are great, sound design is awesome, gameplay offers a fair amount of variety and the environmental story-telling again works excellent. Sadly this scary adventure is already over after roughly seven hours.
  3. Feb 24, 2021
    Little Nightmares II is a must-play for any fans of indie sensations Limbo and Inside. If you've yet to play the first game, it's not necessary, per se, but is wholly recommended. Having played the first game, one can appreciate how much Little Nightmares II builds upon its predecessor. It's gloomy, gruesome, ghastly, but downright intoxicating.