6.3

1. Aug 2, 2020
    This game is very well made.
    Graphic is also good.
    The story is exciting.
    So why zero?

I'm not scared at all!
    This game is a well-made but not scary horror game!
    Oh, my God... no matter how well you make it, the horror game has to be scary! But this is a hideous horror game.Then there's no point in playing this game!
  2. Oct 28, 2020
    I held my breath at least 50 times, coughed at least ten times, played every musical instrument in the game and pet the dog. I quit shortly after petting the dog. Dark game, even with high brightness; slow moving character, both walk and run. Very small window to interact with items and even so, sometimes you have to actually move the player to a different angle. Felt very maze like and II held my breath at least 50 times, coughed at least ten times, played every musical instrument in the game and pet the dog. I quit shortly after petting the dog. Dark game, even with high brightness; slow moving character, both walk and run. Very small window to interact with items and even so, sometimes you have to actually move the player to a different angle. Felt very maze like and I started to dislike the passive nature of the game. A compass and using all the buttons would have been helpful also. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 29, 2020
    Maid of Sker, despite its faults revolving mainly around AI, is a survival horror to be saluted.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Aug 22, 2020
    Sker Hotel is a beautifully realised survival horror location to get lost in for an afternoon– it’s just a shame about the monstrous staff. [Issue#179, p.81]
  3. Aug 18, 2020
    I have no doubt that the team at Wales Interactive are filled with great ideas and I’m fairly confident its next game could be something truly special. As it stands, Maid of Sker feels like a replication of past ideas, none of which are strengthened.