7.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 14, 2020
    graphics are truly next gen, and combat was great being that it is similar to the previous Spider-Man game with a few added new moves. the story was very short and for me was not very original. i new exactly where the story was going after about 2 1/2 hours in. i do not think it is worth the 50$ price tag. It felt very short being that I finished the main story in a little over 5 hours
  2. Nov 14, 2020
    The developers listened. Venom mode is awesome. No lame levels that make you be someone who is not Spider-man. The city is very well done. I like that it is winter in NYC. I'm not a fan of the Miles Morales story line. But they did a good job.
  3. Nov 19, 2020
    As much as I love its precedessor and which I thought it was everything a Spiderman game should be, this game does fall short compared to it and that's being generous. So sadly a 7 is the most I feel that it deserves.

The gameplay has improved in certain aspects and Miles's venom and stealth powers are more flashy and even a tad more overpowered, I do personally prefer Peter's versatilty of gadgets.

Story wise and characters, just a tad too much teen drama. As much as I like Miles and think he carries the story, I did wish he would've been a bit less passive and let himself be a punching bag for a main and as good as sole villain that only hurts the game than uplifts it.

So while I enjoyed the game, I did think it had its flaws. And like others pointed out, the game is way too short, and Miles misses iconic villains thus we had to settlle for a lame at most mediocre villain. Hell Rhino who is a mediocre OG Spiderman villain with his 10m cameo is better than the Tinkerer throughout the whole game.
  4. rvp
    Nov 30, 2020
    Generally, a good game but not a great one. Gameplay is great - similar to the original game. The story is a bit more personal compared to the original Spider Man game. I like it more but it's very short. But still only a good story not a great one. The soundtrack is good. I'm still not the biggest fan of all the collectables. Generally good but it could be longer and the story could be aGenerally, a good game but not a great one. Gameplay is great - similar to the original game. The story is a bit more personal compared to the original Spider Man game. I like it more but it's very short. But still only a good story not a great one. The soundtrack is good. I'm still not the biggest fan of all the collectables. Generally good but it could be longer and the story could be a bit deeper and not only rely on classic super hero storytelling. Expand
  5. Dec 2, 2020
    It’s been hard to come up with a review for this game. I don’t want to be too critical or I’ll get hammered in the comments. Overall a great action game. It follows well from the 2018 game. The graphics are great and the combat is also great. However, I found the main “villain” to be a disappointment. She just wasn’t a great Spider-Man villain. The only supervillain was Rhino. Also, theIt’s been hard to come up with a review for this game. I don’t want to be too critical or I’ll get hammered in the comments. Overall a great action game. It follows well from the 2018 game. The graphics are great and the combat is also great. However, I found the main “villain” to be a disappointment. She just wasn’t a great Spider-Man villain. The only supervillain was Rhino. Also, the game is just too short for $49.99. It should have been maybe $30.00 or $40.00 max as it was only about 7 hours. I know it wasn’t supposed to be a full game, but the length was disappointing. Overall I’d recommend it if you get it on a good sale. I’ll most likely play it through again. Expand
  6. Nov 19, 2020
    Spider Man: Miles Morales serves more as a smaller scale spin-off compared to Spider Man PS4, as it is not Spider Man 2. The game focuses more on Miles as he has to rise up and be New York's Spider Man while Peter Parker is away, the games combat is what shines the most as Miles plays very different from Peter. As Miles has new ability's to play around with such as Venom and Camouflage.Spider Man: Miles Morales serves more as a smaller scale spin-off compared to Spider Man PS4, as it is not Spider Man 2. The game focuses more on Miles as he has to rise up and be New York's Spider Man while Peter Parker is away, the games combat is what shines the most as Miles plays very different from Peter. As Miles has new ability's to play around with such as Venom and Camouflage. The game also looks as good as Spider Man PS4 so, there is no need to fear if it looks downgraded compared to the power of the PS5, the story without spoilers is around 10 hours it may seem short to some, but there is barley no filler to be found in it all thought players may see similarity's compared to Spider-Man PS4's story. Side quests return with different mini-missions and they are not as bad as Spider-Man PS4's side quests and they give you a-lot of Activities Tokens for upgrades and purchasing new suits for Miles as there are 19 suits to be unlocked in throughout the game some maybe janky but others are stunning to look at. their is one issue I had with the game is that once you finish and free roam I have noticed the frames drop and stutter hard I am not sure why that is the case but watch out for that, as I hope the developers update the game and fix it. Even with the games short story there is much to do after completing the story just like Spider-Man PS4 did. for 50$ the game is fun to play once you gain Miles new ability's and the story is one to play at least once and you get a lot more after you finish the game. Expand
  7. Nov 17, 2020
    плюсы улучшали боевику больше гаджетов главный герой ) минусы очень детский сюжет финал не очень город кроме неона нечего не добавили
  8. Nov 29, 2020
    While the first game was an absolute thrilling marvel, this seems to be treading similar grounds without really pushing the gameplay or story further. Don't get me wrong, it's still exciting to sling-web around New York, the world is fascinating, vibrant and the action is pretty good. But couldn't help but thing, well, I've done all this before. The gameplay didn't innovate as much as I'dWhile the first game was an absolute thrilling marvel, this seems to be treading similar grounds without really pushing the gameplay or story further. Don't get me wrong, it's still exciting to sling-web around New York, the world is fascinating, vibrant and the action is pretty good. But couldn't help but thing, well, I've done all this before. The gameplay didn't innovate as much as I'd like it to be, and Mile's new powers are neat.

Story wise? It was all a bit, meh. Everything was by the books and predictable and honestly, I just didn't relate that much to Miles. And the conceit that Peter Park just "went on vacation" - quite literally - was just silly.
  9. Jan 31, 2021
    It continues the great gameplay and cinematics of the first Spiderman as well as some of it's flaws (ie repetitive side missions) while adding some cool new elements. It's still super fun swinging around the city and I love the new animations. The venom powers are fun to use. Overall feels like a worthy side game a la Uncharted: Lost Legacy and like that game, Troy Baker steals the show.It continues the great gameplay and cinematics of the first Spiderman as well as some of it's flaws (ie repetitive side missions) while adding some cool new elements. It's still super fun swinging around the city and I love the new animations. The venom powers are fun to use. Overall feels like a worthy side game a la Uncharted: Lost Legacy and like that game, Troy Baker steals the show.
    Which brings me to the weak point: the story isn't very good. It's pretty generic and feels rushed. It's essentially an excuse to get to the set pieces which would be fine, but i's such a step down from the original. The character acting is fine (again Troy Baker being the highlight), but mostly unmemorable. How the main villain becomes so much more powerful that Spiderman is unclear. There's a mission where you have to sneak into your own science exhibit because...? Stuff like that that you can tell wasn't given much time and care. Although I like that it's shorter (but not short), I feel that given more time in a full game they could have done more.
    Then there's the completely unnecessary, incredibly divisive political message they felt obligated to force in. It has no bearing on the story whatsoever and, in fact, should be deeply offensive to Miles considering his back story. It's just a spry painted mural as a "reward" for finishing side missions which could have easily (and more logically) been replaced by a mural of Spiderman. They would not need to change one line of dialogue or one other frame of animation. It doesn't spoil the game since it has no significance. So why was it there at all?
    Anyway, other than that it is a great holdover until the next proper Spiderman title comes out. And literally the best costume ever is unlocked after the main story.
  10. Jul 13, 2021
    Pros: The foundation from the last game is still here (awesome setting, amazing web slinging, fun combat ect). Voice acting is really good, love the actor for Miles in particular as he does an outstanding job. Solid story which tells of the struggles of a new hero. Relationships between Miles and those around him are done well. I do enjoy the mentor story they're doing with Pete andPros: The foundation from the last game is still here (awesome setting, amazing web slinging, fun combat ect). Voice acting is really good, love the actor for Miles in particular as he does an outstanding job. Solid story which tells of the struggles of a new hero. Relationships between Miles and those around him are done well. I do enjoy the mentor story they're doing with Pete and having Miles find his own way. Enough changes are made to Miles' powers to make him feel different.

Cons: This game was NOT big enough for a separate release. The DLC for the previous game may be as long as this standalone one. It's a shame too because in a proper form this game could have been so much more. Can be a bit preachy at times (not over the top but certainly more than last game).

Bottom Line (cause Stone Cold said so): It's a welcome addition to the franchise, just wait for a deeper sale because this is not a game large enough to warrant anything more than $20 imo. I am certainly hoping the next installment is the 2 of them together (Shattered Dimensions/GTA V Style, NOT Co-Op style...you listening??). It's still a blast to play.
  11. Dec 22, 2020
    The best thing I can say about Spider-Man Miles Morales is that if you liked the first game, and you bought and played all of the original DLC, you'll enjoy this too. Whether or not you'll enjoy it at $49.99 though, that's really the question. It doesn't feel like a whole new game but rather a brief extension of an already existing one. The core gameplay is still fantastic, there's justThe best thing I can say about Spider-Man Miles Morales is that if you liked the first game, and you bought and played all of the original DLC, you'll enjoy this too. Whether or not you'll enjoy it at $49.99 though, that's really the question. It doesn't feel like a whole new game but rather a brief extension of an already existing one. The core gameplay is still fantastic, there's just far too little of it to recommend. Expand
  12. Mar 9, 2021
    While it's not nearly as enjoyable as it's predecessor, it was at least visually enjoyable to look at. On the road to platinum, I couldn't help but ask why this game felt so rushed. It had a ton of issues. Like it forces you to play a NG+ in order to unlock all of the skills, and on top of that you're unable to skip a lot of the cutscenes you've already watched. There are also bugs, likeWhile it's not nearly as enjoyable as it's predecessor, it was at least visually enjoyable to look at. On the road to platinum, I couldn't help but ask why this game felt so rushed. It had a ton of issues. Like it forces you to play a NG+ in order to unlock all of the skills, and on top of that you're unable to skip a lot of the cutscenes you've already watched. There are also bugs, like enemies glitching into walls but still being able to shott you and keep you from completing the mission/stronghold. The web puzzles can also keep you from progressing through the mission, or at the very least delay their completion as they don't always work even though you've done everything right. This happened to me more often than I would have liked, and I eventually just kept shotting until it decided to randomly work. And the trapped trophy was glitched for me. The trophy requires 50, but didn't pop until 96 (I checked via the benchmark). During the stolen vehicle car chases you'll quickly find that the people in the car you're chasing are unrealistically world-class snipers with a handgun and the game artificially keeps triangle from working until a certain amount of time has passed. So have fun doing it without getting hurt because you can land on the car and if it's too soon triangle won't work.There are other buggy missions too like the Toy Feast side mission when you're required to take a picture of the trucks license plate but I wasn't able to because the game was preventing me from moving and a car spawned in front of it so I literally had to restart to mission to get it to work. Also there's the issue with not being able to do ceiling takedowns even though you're on the ceiling and it shows the button for it in certain areas and wall takedowns taking down people off screen rather than the person you're actually looking at. And if I really wanted to nickpick there's the mission where you have a cat in your backpack and when you land you roll onto it but it's magically still alive. And what are the odds Miles is also a genius and spiderman like Peter, his mom is running for a big position of power, his best friend can hack into a huge tech company like Oscorp on a moments notice, his other best friend is a tech genius who is in a big position of power, his uncle is a big figure in this world, and his dad is n honored hero known throughout the city. Take out the fact that he's spiderman and what are the odds of all of this? Very unbelievable along with bad story writing. Expand
  13. May 2, 2021
    Un buen juego, en líneas generales. Se deja disfrutar y el balanceo es muy cómodo. Se me queda en un 7 sobre 10 por la duración y por que puede tornarse algo repetitivo. Hubiera estado bien un precio reducido y que se presentase como un DLC bien grande.
  14. Jan 11, 2021
    I would of gave it a 10 but 7 is reasonable because the story is and gameplay is great but the things that werent good was the length of the game, it felt like a dlc to me because of how short it was and the gameplay was good but they should of add a little bit more features but its a great game
  15. Jun 7, 2021
    Good game with good gameplay. The game contains some good secondary missions. The bad thing about this game is that is REALLY SHORT
  16. Nov 25, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wow this is what adventure gaming is all about. Maybe if it's not short, I'll give this a perfect score but replayability, I can play this 10 more times than finishing The Last of us part 2 Expand
  17. May 8, 2021
    Way too short but fun! If you enjoyed Spiderman, you will like Miles too. The problem is you finish the story in 6 or 8 hours
  18. May 18, 2021
    First of all charging full price for this game when it is half the length of the first one is criminal. I also felt this was almost a carbon copy of the first game apart from having different characters, the story and same terrible side missions were almost identical. Still I did enjoy the game and still had fun playing it for as short as it was.
  19. Mar 7, 2021
    Short game, the gameplay is top tier but some cutscene facial animations are off and the dialogue is corny. There are some bugs but overall a good experience.
  20. Nov 15, 2020
    It's most of all fun but has a bland story with side missions that are ridicuolusly bad and unflaverful. It feels rushed and uncompleted, hoping for patch notes but at this time it is a no-go.
  21. May 16, 2021
    If i had payed lesser for this game, i would've rated it higher but now i'm submitting all my reviews and about this game i can't forgive, Miles Morales is still a magnificent Spider-Man experience filled with great moments and brilliantly-written dialog but the amount of content it offers does not justifies its 70-dollar price tag.
  22. Dec 24, 2020
    Lets start with disadvantages.
    1 There is a lot of modern, leftist propaganda
    2The game is pretty short however after all the game was made only for 1 and a half years. 3The plot has some holes and it is Too super heroic. I mean you need to balance realism and heroism. In 1st spider man there was nothing over heroic which is impossible. 4 It needed to slow down in cuteness and
    Lets start with disadvantages.
    1 There is a lot of modern, leftist propaganda
    4 It needed to slow down in cuteness and dialogues . The cutscenes and dialogues go really fast ,which make them look unrealistic
    adventages
    1 Best gameplay ever. The web swinging is upgraded and you can make special moves when you swing or fall
  23. Dec 27, 2020
    Has the same problems as the first one but without the good story. It's more or less the same as the other one but worst in general.
  24. Dec 20, 2020
    Vary bad game the every bad spiderman game you bad dialogs bad graphics bad sound
  25. Dec 22, 2020
    Combat is good. History not really god. Pretty Short. It is just a DLC of the first one, i plat this game in 14 hours, waste of money pay more than 25
  26. May 2, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. +İmporeved powers (Miles electric powers)
    +Fun gameplay
    +Miles home
    +Okay skins
    -Worse boses then 2018 Spiderman
    -Less gagets then 2018 Spiderman
    -Okay story
    -Feels like DLC then a full game
  27. May 6, 2021
    I absolutely love the graphics and gameplay of miles morales. However I hated miles' character and found him so annoying. Would have loved to see a better interpretation of him. The open world objectives and side missions were so boring and a chore to get through. Visually better than the first spiderman, but as a whole spiderman 2018 is superior.
  28. May 7, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is far from being bad, but, i still got a little disappointed. It has a really short main campaign, the villains aren't that memorable and it doesn't add that many new features. That being said, i would be lying if i said i didn't had a good time with this game. The combat and web-swinging are perfect and to compensate the short main campaign, the side missions are pretty fun. I think this game would worked better if it was a DLC. Expand
  29. Jun 9, 2021
    Геймплей просто лучший! Летать в по заснеженному Нью-Йорку просто потрясающи. Но концовка отвратительная и не понятная. Главный антагонист вообще не раскрыт и не понятен. И сюжет очень короткий + после сюжет в игре особо не чего делать.Геймплей просто лучший! Летать в по заснеженному Нью-Йорку просто потрясающи. Но концовка отвратительная и не понятная. Главный антагонист вообще не раскрыт и не понятен. И сюжет очень короткий + после сюжет в игре особо не чего делать.
  30. Jun 18, 2021
    Отвратительный кусок калла, который выдают как сиквел.
  31. Nov 14, 2020
    A solid entry, but a mixed bag.

A solid entry, but a mixed bag.

The good: Web slinging around NY is still fun. Combat is improved, more options. No more MJ sneaking missions, thank god. Soundtrack is solid, the trap elements complement the orchestral style well, but can start to sound a little samey and get old fast. The side missions are thoughtful and not generic fetch quests. The game is also only $50, instead of $60.

The not so good: Story is incredibly mediocre. You will be able to guess who the villains are withing 5 minutes of playing, nothing is surprising or interesting. Boring-ass, generic super soldier team, check. (Underground is decent though.) The story beats where you could tell they wanted more narrative weight fell flat - The "emotional" moments were complete misses. Just boring characters that you will forget quickly. First game was better in that regard. Also, preachy, corny, holier-than-thou writing at times can be grating. "Puzzle" sections (I hesitate to call them that) are pretty braindead. Also, the controls will fight you at times. You can web-zip to nearly everything and it will F*** you at times. That is the nature of an open world game where everything is an object to jump and bounce off of, but jesus, it's harder to walk 2 feet than it is to web-swing through the city - He does a front-flip to everything. The camera in walking sections is also pretty trash. It's so close up that it almost hurts your eyes at times - It's likely to decrease draw distance to improve performance, but still, a gripe.

The bad: Performance on either PS4 option is pretty rough. We're talking sometimes 30-60 seconds of 12-16 FPS in crowded fight areas. On second play when you know where to go, the game will also struggle to keep up. A few hard crashes too, but that's to be expected of a new game. It's clear this game was meant for the PS5. However, it's absolutely not worth buying a PS5 at launch for. Might be fun to revisit when there are more titles available though.
  32. Nov 17, 2020
    more of the same from the first game, but with 2 new powers at your disposal, but this was definitely just done to give the PS5 that killer app to launch with, hopefully, insomniac will support this game as long as they did the original and that in the next game we can get some co-op action, and add the feature to play any song you want while swinging through the city,
  33. Dec 2, 2020
    If you liked Spiderman you'll like Miles Morales, combat is fun, story is charming and New York has never looked so gorgeous. After Peter Parker takes some holidays it's Miles job to take care of the Big Apple. Surely, nothing bad would happen in a couple or days right?

It can get a little bit repetitive but fortunately there are no pigeon side quests. Well, just one. Still it is a shorter game than the first but it feels more polished.
  34. Dec 27, 2020
    A story that gets better as it progresses. Overall though it almost feels more like a spinoff then a 2nd entry. In the end I did end up wanting more Miles though.
    One main issue that bothered me though; cutscene dialogue kept cutting out especially in the 2nd half of the game. At times only one character's dialogue audio was coming through. This happened in three separate cutscenes for me. Only near the end did I find a setting that fixed it I think. Still very annoying. Good game overall though.
  35. Jun 8, 2021
    Apesar do jogo ser curto, concluído em torno de 15h, é um excelente jogo exclusivo. Recomendo!
  36. Nov 16, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Я прошёл игру на одном дыхание не отрываясь и когда прошёл сказал это было просто пушка. Короче жля меня оценка 12 из 10 я пойду летать. Expand
  37. Nov 16, 2020
    It's short. The story isn't as good, and a lot of things are just shoe horned in. Best friend who knows his secret (check). Love interest (check). It's so cliche you could be watching a hollywood film set in France.

The issues that existed in the original game still exist here, moving around can get clunky in confined areas and for some reason although spiderman can scale buildings and run up walls, he can't do so with cranes. Combat is pretty much identical except for new skills which for some reason they went with "venom" as a name, which is just wrong in so many ways.

There are a few bugs, luckily nothing game breaking hitting the "load from last checkpoint" helps especially with the first bug you'll probably encounter with the first training session with the holo bots. If it wasn't for the great spiderverse suit and fantastic animations you'd get bored of the same repetitiveness that drags this game forward. Take breaks. You'll need them, but again luckily it's much shorter than the first one and less villains (and story) (and premise).

They even copied some of the trophies, if i have to visit one more grave...

It's not a great showing from insomniac, and it feels like an extended DLC rather than its own thing. Certainly not worth the cost for it on the PS5. Graphic/FPS etc upgrade or not... you're not missing much.

Solid 7. But they could have done so much more.... hopefully we won't have to wait long for spider verse 2 which will give us a much better miles experience.

loses a further point for the final boss hard crashing the PS4 twice. not just blue screen, hard crash. Also ripping off the MGS4 etc end walk sequence.
  38. Nov 16, 2020
    This review will be for the PS4 version of this game, as I have not been able to try the PS5 version yet. As someone who loved Spider-Man 2018, I was very excited to play this game, and the fact that I would get to play as an entirely new character made it even better. Now that I have completed the game and put about 10 hours into it, I can safely say that this is an essential experienceThis review will be for the PS4 version of this game, as I have not been able to try the PS5 version yet. As someone who loved Spider-Man 2018, I was very excited to play this game, and the fact that I would get to play as an entirely new character made it even better. Now that I have completed the game and put about 10 hours into it, I can safely say that this is an essential experience that ends too quickly.

If you played the original game, then Miles Morales will be more of the same for you. The gameplay is pretty much the same thing and the structure of the game is designed exactly the same as before. Thankfully, the combat does have enough new elements that keep it from feeling stale, such as the electric attacks and some skills that were not present in the original game. As for the story, it was done rather well and included plenty of likable heroes and villains, and it wrapped itself up in a very satisfying way. Miles ended up being an excellent protagonist, and the game's main villain consistently impressed me with how well they got me sympathize with them. Also, the story bosses are pretty cool, even if they aren't much of a departure from what was already done. Finally, the open world is nearly the same exact location it was in the original game, with the only difference being that this game takes place during the winter time in order to alter the appearance of world.

One of the biggest issues I had with the original game was its lackluster side content, as it amounted to nothing but a series of copy-pasted tasks that only existed to briefly distract from the main story. Unfortunately, this game does not fix this problem, as it side content is just as repetitive and forgettable as before, with only a few missions actually doing something interesting. This brings me to my biggest issue with this game: it is too thin for its price tag. This game may not be $60 (it's $50), but it still feels more like it should have been a $20-$30 expansion for the original game, as the story just doesn't do enough to justify it's price. I definitely felt like the story could have benefitted from being like 3-4 hours longer with more character development and more spectacles, as it would've made a pretty good story into a great one. But regardless, the content that this game does give you is a lot of fun and at no point did I ever feel like anything it did was particularly bad. At it's worst, the game just feels repetitive, which honestly is impressive compared to most other games.

Overall, Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a really enjoyable follow-up to one of the PS4's best exclusives, but one that also ends too quickly. If you loved the original game, I would say this game is worth picking up right now, as it will give you the same level of excitement. But otherwise, I would wait for a sale, because it's hard to justify paying full price for this game if you didn't love the original game.
  39. Nov 14, 2020
    Takes all the best elements of the first game and makes it better like stealth and the web slinging
  40. Nov 18, 2020
    The game is good but not nearly as good as the first in the series. Overall it's just not as polished. There are a ton of bugs, glitches and framerate issues that pop up far too often. It's more of the same but with less polish. (I'm guessing the B-team made this game while the main team works on the next main installment.)

The story had some good characters but I had the plot figured

The story had some good characters but I had the plot figured out after the first 30 minutes. (It was very predictable.) I do love the new powers that Miles gets. They really add a nice bit of flavor to the old combat.

It was fun overall but needed more time for polish and testing. (Review is for PS4 Pro version.)
  41. Nov 15, 2020
    Give this game a 10 to negate the other user reviews that is just trying to lower it's score. Anyway, game was very fun! Even though I finished the story around 12 hrs playing under Spectacular difficulty, I didn't find it short and to me, this is just the right amount of time to finish a game for people who are also bisy with their family. Loge the soundtrack and the gameplay is betterGive this game a 10 to negate the other user reviews that is just trying to lower it's score. Anyway, game was very fun! Even though I finished the story around 12 hrs playing under Spectacular difficulty, I didn't find it short and to me, this is just the right amount of time to finish a game for people who are also bisy with their family. Loge the soundtrack and the gameplay is better compared to the 2018 Spiderman game. Can't wait for Insomiac on the next sequel to the game and how they will integrate playing both Peter and Miles. Must buy! Expand
  42. Nov 14, 2020
    My only complaint for this game is how short it is. Really does feel like a spin-off, but an excellent one. Took about 10 hours for me to beat the story. (Did a few side activities here and there). People are starting to review bomb the game, so I’ll give it a 10. I’ve actually seen some racist comments on here, which makes me wonder how fragile certain people’s ego can actually be. ThereMy only complaint for this game is how short it is. Really does feel like a spin-off, but an excellent one. Took about 10 hours for me to beat the story. (Did a few side activities here and there). People are starting to review bomb the game, so I’ll give it a 10. I’ve actually seen some racist comments on here, which makes me wonder how fragile certain people’s ego can actually be. There are no “SJW” elements in this game, people are just straight up giving it 0s because there are too many POC involved in the storyline. Are they forgetting this game primarily involves the well-being for the city of Harlem? Regardless, can’t wait for the next Spider-Man. Insomniac did not disappoint. Expand
  43. Nov 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing and Spectacular.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA y me gusta la historia aunque sea corta B). Expand
  44. Nov 15, 2020
    Better boss battles, great lead character, sympathetic villain, improved combat, gameplay mechanics that make the game more interesting, the list goes on....
  45. Nov 19, 2020
    Such a great game! Even though it’s short, the graphics are great, the gameplay is fun and the story is great too!
  46. Nov 19, 2020
    Game is buggy as hell and I'm give them the benefit of the doubt due to Covid 19 but maybe they should have focused on Program instead of push Political/social themes such as the BLANT BLM mural in the game. Kids play this game and Politics and gaming need to stay separate and I know I'm not the only one who thinks this I don't want to escape from reality and you dropping in something likeGame is buggy as hell and I'm give them the benefit of the doubt due to Covid 19 but maybe they should have focused on Program instead of push Political/social themes such as the BLANT BLM mural in the game. Kids play this game and Politics and gaming need to stay separate and I know I'm not the only one who thinks this I don't want to escape from reality and you dropping in something like that to remind me how messed up the world really is. Other than that game is amazing a glitch that for some reason doesn't give credit for completing content namely Side quest and the random crashes. Expand
  47. Nov 24, 2020
    красивая графика, улучшенный геймплей по мелоче, упростили способ добиваний как в тех же игр серий аркхем, но сюжет средненький
  48. Nov 15, 2020
    The perfect sequel to spider-man 2018. This is not the usual lazy addition, as was the case with Uncharted The lost legacy, but a full-fledged development of the universe and characters. Miles gains experience, discovers his new abilities, and becomes a full-fledged spider-man. The story itself leaves a pleasant feeling. The authors were not too lazy, and did a good job on the mistakes ofThe perfect sequel to spider-man 2018. This is not the usual lazy addition, as was the case with Uncharted The lost legacy, but a full-fledged development of the universe and characters. Miles gains experience, discovers his new abilities, and becomes a full-fledged spider-man. The story itself leaves a pleasant feeling. The authors were not too lazy, and did a good job on the mistakes of the first part, wrote an excellent script, correctly entered the characters in the story. Namely, the antagonists. Their attachment to the main character feels very harmonious, which affects the overall perception. This game has become a real holiday for me. Insomniac Games, you are beautiful!️❤️ Thanks! Expand
  49. Nov 20, 2020
    Awesome game with awesome fightings and music.Nice graphics. Nice story. Recommend.
  50. Nov 21, 2020
    Spiderman Miles Morales es un estupenda expansión de la aventura original de Peter Parker de PS4. Sin embargo, se queda algo corto en contenido; por lo que no deja de sentirse sólo un complemento de su entrega anterior (y no algo completamente nuevo). A nivel gráfico y técnico el port de PS4 es notable; con algunos bugs puntuales, pero respetando tiempos de carga bastante cortos la verdad.Spiderman Miles Morales es un estupenda expansión de la aventura original de Peter Parker de PS4. Sin embargo, se queda algo corto en contenido; por lo que no deja de sentirse sólo un complemento de su entrega anterior (y no algo completamente nuevo). A nivel gráfico y técnico el port de PS4 es notable; con algunos bugs puntuales, pero respetando tiempos de carga bastante cortos la verdad. Sin embargo, la corta duración de la historia principal deja con ganas de más. Expand
  51. Dec 1, 2020
    This game is cool looks good and feels good but its short vary short and at the end of the day it feels like i played a really really god dlc for spider-man. to me this is a 40$ add on. At the same time this feels like it should have been the first game and spider-man ps4 is the second. Miles is cool but it feels odd going from the first game as a seasoned superhero in his prime to thisThis game is cool looks good and feels good but its short vary short and at the end of the day it feels like i played a really really god dlc for spider-man. to me this is a 40$ add on. At the same time this feels like it should have been the first game and spider-man ps4 is the second. Miles is cool but it feels odd going from the first game as a seasoned superhero in his prime to this game starting out as a rookie. the bridge scene in this game is so good but Pete would have a hard time doing all that so miles pulling all that off seems like lazy writing. Expand
  52. Jan 7, 2021
    This game is a great Spider-man game. After Marvel Avengers fiasco, Spider-man: Miles Morales occupy better 2020 Marvel's game .

Marvel never became know to have better games. DC games have always been better heroes games. But in 2017, Sony and Insomniac gave us one hero game with the Sony's exclusives games force. And now, in 2020, this is repeated, with a spin-off game. Marvel's

Marvel's Spider-man Miles Morales is a little 17's Spider-man version. Everything is there: Manhattan, enemies and missions, also FEAST characters, Miles Morales father's grave and other cool things. But with the new Miles Morales' electrical powers.

One negative point is the existence of many militancy, showing a new sexual orientation of a 17's game character and a BLM graffiti in some places. But this don't erase the greatness of this game.

Other negative point is the game length. In 10 hours you can platinize it, including finish the New Game+ mode.

But this is a Spider-man game, as good as the previous game.
  53. Nov 14, 2020
    Очень крутой сюжет)
    Очень ждал продолжение,как же приятно летать на паутине,конечно хуже оригинала,ну это лишь сиквел,не забывайте
  54. Nov 20, 2020
    Игра хороша. Есть,конечно,минусы,но ставлю высшую оценку ради превосходства этой игры над чмошным tha last of us 2. Надеюсь,именно она получит звание Игры года.
  55. Nov 14, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pros: swing is much faster, side missions much faster , didn’t kill peter parker, Pet a cat, bak story telling, cool swing animation Cons: al bad people are white males, al good people are not white beside a women, combat are bad, forced spanish, only 2 boss fights, combat is bad vs the 1st game, Expand
  56. Nov 21, 2020
    Really good game, the story might not be as long as the first spiderman but it's as good.
  57. Nov 14, 2020
    Jogo incrível como o de 2018, só vi melhorias na movimentação, animação, gráfico e fluidez, sensacional
  58. Nov 20, 2020
    jogo muito foda,para uma DLC standalone é um jogo bem completo,os poderes de venom e invisibilidade são muito legais,a história embora curta é muito boa
  59. Nov 14, 2020
    MASTERPICE!!!!!! SO GOD OMG, I LOOOOOOOSST!!! KANYLAND ON ME ALL DAY BOYS, NO NUT IS SO LOST. pokimane on my dick ye ye, whole lot a gang **** goin on ye ye! yasin i min trakt mannen.
  60. Nov 17, 2020
    Ótima experiência,trilha sonora incrível, batalhas contra os boss dinâmicas, web swing 10x melhor que o do Spider-man 2018, Miles é um personagem muito carismático que não faz você sentir tanta falta do Peter durante a campanha, efeito de partículas incríveis e com um gráfico lindo, todos os fãs de Spider-man vão gostar.
  61. Nov 15, 2020
    El fabuloso y asombroso Spiderman!!! Disfruta balanceándose por New York con un personaje tan carismático como Miles . Recomiendo el de Ps5 si te es posible
  62. Nov 21, 2020
    I gave the original 9/10 and this one seems to follow suit. It gives the action-packed spidey fun of the original with more to do around the city. I wouldn’t put it ahead of its predecessor as I do like the story more in the original than the sequel though that is not a jab to this game as the story is great it just seems a bit rushed. At times it feels a bit all over the place but stillI gave the original 9/10 and this one seems to follow suit. It gives the action-packed spidey fun of the original with more to do around the city. I wouldn’t put it ahead of its predecessor as I do like the story more in the original than the sequel though that is not a jab to this game as the story is great it just seems a bit rushed. At times it feels a bit all over the place but still manages to keep you in the edge of your seat throughout. I finished the main story and have 93% of the game finished. I would definitely buy, though maybe if your getting a ps5 wait a while longer, the graphics are slightly worse and there’s some minor technical glitches as to be expected when putting a game for a new console on its predecessor. Definitely worth a bug y. Expand
  63. Dec 1, 2020
    Negatove point: A great game but is too short. Only seven hours to complete the main story.
  64. Nov 13, 2020
    (NO SPOILERS REVIEW)
    An enjoyable game that goes too fast. Pros and Cons list (thanks Ganke):
    Pros: Amazing gameplay, fun characters, exciting missions (thank god for no slow walking missions as characters who are not Spider-Man), soundtrack and the most amazing looking environment. Cons: Is not worth the price, I completed the main story in under 6 hours, some may say "YOU DIDNT DO
    (NO SPOILERS REVIEW)
    An enjoyable game that goes too fast. Pros and Cons list (thanks Ganke):

Cons: Is not worth the price, I completed the main story in under 6 hours, some may say "YOU DIDNT DO THE REST OF THE STUFF IN GAME JUST THE MAIN STORY" then tell me why I 100% Completed this game in the next 5 hours after I finished the story.
    We were told that the game was smaller than Spider-Man PS4 but I did not think it was going to be so short that I could complete the game TWICE and get 100% on one of those saves IN UNDER 24 HOURS. Buy this on sale PLEASE as its far too small for a Triple A, £50 video game.

Brought Ghost Of Tsushima for the same price which is around the same GB size and it took me a straight WEEK to finish that, comparing that to Miles Morales is so disappointing.

Story itself is okay, villains were not that engaging and quite forgettable in my opinion and story felt a bit half hearted, I guess all the effort went into the remaster that no one asked for.
    Last mission included awful texture bugs, huge frame rate drops, freeze frames, sound issues and game crashes!! It felt like they had just forgotten to review that one mission. On my replay of the game I made sure to watch the last mission closely to see if it was just my PS4 Pro acting up but nope, that final mission is just a mess performance-wise, with not one but TWO crashes that made me need to either restart the checkpoint or close the game fully.
  65. Nov 13, 2020
    This game is definitely a step up from the previous one. The world and its people interact so much more than they had previously and the new animations and soundtrack make it worthwhile to swing around the city whilst having a blast! Insomniac Games' universe is truly shaping up to be one of my favourites.
  66. BMX
    Nov 17, 2020
    This game is so beautiful......................................................
  67. Nov 16, 2020
    Это потрясающая игра, отличное продолжение прошлой части! Очень крутая боёвка, крутые спецэфекты, отличная графика, очень классные костюмы!!!
    Игра очень крутая.)
  68. Nov 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GbgGráficos simplesmente lindos,combinando perfeitamente coma as novas tecnologias,o carregamento do jogo é extraordinário de tão rápido!!
    A história tbm é outro ponto forte,recomendo pra todos
  69. Nov 14, 2020
    (БЕЗ СПОЙЛЕРОВ) Великолепная игра! В ней затягивающий сюжет и дополнительные миссии. За развитием Майлза очень интересно наблюдать. Неуверенность Майлза в тени Питера намного лучше, чем неуверенность Питера в тени Тони из КВМ. Насчет лица Питера: Ну ребят, вы серьезно? Засирать игру из-за нового лица персонажа... Харизма та же, голос тот же, нужно просто привыкнуть к лицу. Единственным(БЕЗ СПОЙЛЕРОВ) Великолепная игра! В ней затягивающий сюжет и дополнительные миссии. За развитием Майлза очень интересно наблюдать. Неуверенность Майлза в тени Питера намного лучше, чем неуверенность Питера в тени Тони из КВМ. Насчет лица Питера: Ну ребят, вы серьезно? Засирать игру из-за нового лица персонажа... Харизма та же, голос тот же, нужно просто привыкнуть к лицу. Единственным минусом является продолжительность игры, вышла короткой, только из-за этого 9 баллов! Expand
  70. Nov 15, 2020
    I love it because it has a good gameplay story and animation
    story not about petter porker but I love it its gooooood game
    ps fans must be play it
  71. Nov 21, 2020
    Its like the Spider Man game from PS4 but with better graphics and framerate, simply perfect.
  72. Nov 14, 2020
    Story and gameplay is solid, the 60fps option is so fluid, the photo mode is fun, spidey suit options are cool, almost no loading times. Overall the game is short but feels very next gen. My only complaint is slightly immersion breaking eye rolling political pandering bring what could have been a 10 to a 9 instead.
  73. Nov 14, 2020
    Muito bom porém curto demais ................................................
  74. Nov 16, 2020
    This is, in my humble unimportant opinion, the best Spiderman game ever made.

I had no plans to play Miles Morales at launch, I was gonna wait for a sale or maybe until I got a PS5 next year. Then I had quite possibly the **** week of my life, and needed some joy, and Insomniac Games never fail to deliver in that area. I'll get the negative out of the way first, since there really
    This is, in my humble unimportant opinion, the best Spiderman game ever made.

I'll get the negative out of the way first, since there really isn't very much of it.

The game is not very long. It's probably the shortest game I've ever paid full price for. Normally, a lack of content would be a big problem for me, but considering I enjoyed every single minute of the game, I can't take marks away from it for not having more of those minutes. Besides, the replayability of this game, just like it's 2018 predecessor, is huge.

It's not exactly the most polished game either. It's not broken by any means, but there was a noticeable amount of bugs. Most of which were visual. Miles becoming a floating head, textures having a breakdown and shooting all over the place, nothing to really destroy the experience, and usually something to laugh at.
    However, during my playthrough there were two occasions where I had to restart from checkpoint because the AI had just decided to give up and move out, making it impossible to continue.

And more than a few times podcasts/phone calls/ voicemails were cut off never to return when I'd enter a menu or start a task. This got real irritating when I was trying to hear an important bit of a storyline and got interrupted by an **** carjacker.

Now that we've got the negative out of the way, let's get into the good stuff.

I truly believe this is the best Spider-Man story we have received in digital entertainment. No film or game has been as loveable story-wise ever before. Well, Spider-verse came close...

Maybe it's just Miles who is loveable.

It's about as 'Friendly neighbourhood' as you can get. Miles feels much more like a local good-guy than Peter did, and that's much better to play as, in my opinion. That's not to say I didn't like Peter, Spider-Man 2018 was one of my favourite games of the generation, but after playing Miles Morales, I can see how much better a hero Spider-Man can be when he is focused on a smaller scale. Instead of New York City being the focus, you're main priority is protecting Harlem, Miles' neighbourhood.

Graphics was an area I was worried about, considering I do not have a PS5 and was playing solely on the PS4 version.
    My god was I wrong to worry.
    I expected the game to look pretty much exactly like the 2018 game, but insomniac have taken care to improve visuals as much as possible while still keeping them achievable on a 7 year old console. Obviously it looks better on PS5, but it's still a gorgeous game on PS4.

Visuals weren't the only thing they improved on, not by a long shot.

All loading times are noticeably shorter, especially travelling in/out of hideouts. There is generally ZERO load screens in these moments.

The gameplay loop from the first game was already brilliant, and stayed fun, if not a slight bit repetitive, all the way through.

Now it may be due to the length, and is definitely due to the added venom powers, but this combat did not feel repetitive once.

They absolutely NAILED the venom power system, and the combat system overall. Taking people out with well placed venom attacks feels as satisfying as God Of War's Leviathan Axe returning to your hand after wiping out gods. The overall combat system gave just enough feeling of being a superpowered human while still being challenging and needing you to do more than button mash. I'd love to be able to comment on the use of the new DualSense controller, but sadly I'm still yet to try one, due to being poor and British.

Soundtrack and scoring is something that kinda snuck up on me. The 2018 game contained a brilliant score by the talented John Paesano, and I had just assumed that this game would contain a mostly similar soundtrack with some modernisation and tweaking. But oh no.

The soundtrack of this game is a wonderfully perfect fit. John has hit the nail on the head mixing hero-style orchestral sounds with grounded teenage music. The main theme and the track played in the final cutscene are some of the best in-game pieces of music insomniac have produced. It also came with a few very welcome surprises from the excellent Jaden and Lecrae.

It may sound like I'm just smothering the game in positivity, which is because that's exactly what I'm doing. And I fully believe this game deserves it.

This is easily among the greatest superhero games I've ever played, and I've played a LOT of them. If it were literally just a slight bit cheaper, say £40, I'd recommend it without any hesitation, but if you are a player who needs 20+ hours of content to see, you'll likely be disappointed for the £50 price tag. I, however, was not.

I seriously recommend this game.
  75. Nov 13, 2020
    the worst game ever, bad graphics, looks like a dlc, 6 hours of game, really disaponting and disgusting, terrible, ugly, awful
  76. Nov 13, 2020
    Masterpiece, this game takes what we seen in Spiderman 2018, and makes it better
  77. Nov 14, 2020
    An amazing game with a great story and hours and hours of pure fun. At first I thought that it was going to be disappointing but it’s even better than the first one in my opinion
  78. Nov 14, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game. This game feels like next gen especially with the Haptic dual sense. From the graphics to gameplay you will not be dissapointed. I spent hours alone swinging from building to building. Another masterpiece by insomniac.
  79. Nov 13, 2020
    Perfect game, everything I hoped it would be! A good story and improved gameplay, they do an amazing job adding miles' style to it. you can tell lots of care and heart was put into it.
  80. Dec 2, 2020
    Buggy Mess of a game. Was glitching tru walls and the game it self was not a enjoy to play.
  81. Nov 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This Game Is Short 7 To 10 Hours But Man The Game Is Soo Awesome i finish this game last night and now this is my 2020 GOTY Spoiler Phin Death Make Me Cry in The End Expand
  82. Nov 15, 2020
    Amazing visuals, amazing story, amazing combat, stealth, and suits, a must play game.
  83. Nov 14, 2020
    ( NO SPOILERS ) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, just finished today. Probably the best game I've played in a LONG time. Definitely gonna do a 2nd playthrough and a 3rd as a speedrun.
  84. Nov 24, 2020
    THIS is perfection. Short and sweet action game with its tender side. Don't wait any minute to play it, trust me.
  85. Feb 6, 2021
    This game is phenomenal, maybe even better than 2018, even better combat and no filler either just straight to the good stuff.
  86. Dec 31, 2020
    I played both on PlayStation 4 and on PlayStation 5 and this game is of course reeeeeeally good on both consoles
  87. Jan 15, 2021
    Spider-Man: Miles Morales, while short, builds off the original with so much charm and passion.
  88. Nov 25, 2020
    The story is amazing, and even if it only lasts 10 hours, €60 is worth all of them
  89. Nov 15, 2020
    Great story, tremendous gameplay. While Insomniac has created a delightful dish to hold us over until their next full Spidey game experience, it doesn't quite live up to what they did with the first game. That being said, the big-@$$ grin never left my face for a second. Absolutely worth the $50. Will definitely play again when I get a PS5, for which this game comes with a free upgrade!
  90. Nov 16, 2020
    In my whole gaming life, i have never experienced a game with so many bugs. Feels like they had to deliver the game no matter what. Story is weak and short.
  91. Nov 14, 2020
    Jogo muito divertido,historia muito boa e personagens muito carismaticos,cada vez que eu jogava eu nao queria mais parar,bom trabalho insomniac games
  92. Nov 13, 2020
    This game is simply awesome, it is a intermediary between 2018's game and the sequel, and just show us how the developers from Insomniac Games really love what they are doing.
  93. Nov 13, 2020
    Очень крутой аддон для Spider-Man 2018 года,на PS4 игра идет стабильно,сюжет и особенно концовка охереные,лучше чем в The Last of Us 2,из минусов я хочу отметить 6 часов геймплея и всего лишь один босс за всю игру,игра хорошая,но не стоит своих денег,за сколько её просятОчень крутой аддон для Spider-Man 2018 года,на PS4 игра идет стабильно,сюжет и особенно концовка охереные,лучше чем в The Last of Us 2,из минусов я хочу отметить 6 часов геймплея и всего лишь один босс за всю игру,игра хорошая,но не стоит своих денег,за сколько её просят
  94. Nov 19, 2020
    A cashgrab from Sony, do not buy it. do not buy it. do not buy it. do not buy it. do not buy it. do not buy it. do not buy it.
  95. Nov 15, 2020
    60 Euros for a DLC is absurd, the Original game is much bigger and was sold for the same price. Can't support such predatory practice.
  96. Nov 22, 2020
    Much too short for the price. Hopefully the next game with a "2" behind it will be a proper length.
  97. Nov 14, 2020
    Beautiful game. Magnificent plot and open world. There are many additional tasks. The environment has become more lively and realistic
  98. Nov 14, 2020
    Terrible main hero, terrible new Peter's face, 60$ for 5 hourlong dlc. Don't waste your money on this garbage.
  99. Nov 13, 2020
    For f*** sake

For f*** sake

If you can have the new face on Peter Parker in spider man miles morales ps4 version then you can update it for the original game. Jesus either have the old or new face in all versions and stop breaking immersion. Person behind the mask is everything. I absolutely love these spider man games. But apparently insomniac games doesn't want to listen to games. Maybe Sony/playstation/marvel has an agreement to make it look like tom Holland. If this was possible on ps4 why didn't you do it on the launch game. Why not use the new face from the beginning. This is completely immersion breaking having 2 faces to visualise. I encourage everyone to give mixes review at least. To see if a company cares about their customers or not.
  100. Nov 14, 2020
    Although the story is lacking when compared it's classic predecessor, just about everything else here is an improvement from the last game. Swinging (the best improvement), combat, side quests and open world activities are all an upgrade. Also, EZ platinum that doesn't take too long to get.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 26, 2021
    Morales’ New York is just as basic as before. There is nothing to do except complete the same missions, and the city cannot offer anything more except spectacular bird’s eye view panoramas.
  2. Nov 19, 2020
    Insomniac wanted to please Miles Morales fans with their latest Spider-Man adventure. The result is a damn near perfect action-adventure game.
  3. Nov 18, 2020
    Spider-Man: Miles Morales has a lot to say and it uses every available resource to communicate its messages and themes. Like Miles himself, it is earnest. Among other things, it depicts societal issues in an honest, digestible, and unabashed way. I said before that Spider-Man: Miles Morales establishes a new gold standard for superhero games but that’s not the only bar it’s moving. There are multiple bars set by Spider-Man: Miles Morales that developers should attempt to clear in future products.