6.9

1. Feb 24, 2020
    I have now spent over 30 hours playing this game. Aside from the horrible campaign mode and the lack of instruction, I am starting to like this game. I don't know if the latest patch had anything to do with the fact that I now find this game enjoyable, but something changed. Without a doubt, there is a STEEP learning curve. (Still hate the, "tuff block" physics) However, once you workI have now spent over 30 hours playing this game. Aside from the horrible campaign mode and the lack of instruction, I am starting to like this game. I don't know if the latest patch had anything to do with the fact that I now find this game enjoyable, but something changed. Without a doubt, there is a STEEP learning curve. (Still hate the, "tuff block" physics) However, once you work through the campaign, the game takes on a new feel. I can't explain it. But I am able to actually control my bike and rider. Turn off any and all assists! It will suck at first, but it pays off! Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 14, 2020
    Supercross is by no means a bad game, but I would have a hard time recommending it to someone that isn't already a fan of motocross in general, or the supercross series in particular. If your patient, you'll be rewarded with a solid dirtbike racing sim, but the average racing game fan likely won't have the patience to tolerate the game's shortcomings.
  2. Feb 10, 2020
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Feb 10, 2020
    To be fair, the physics are impressive, requiring you to find a rhythm as you hit the undulations in the mud. And there’s a lot to get busy with, including a reasonable if ultimately ignorable track editor. But the reality is that unless you’re already deeply engrossed in supercross as a sport, there’s very little here that’s going to give you the aftereffects of a Monster Energy-induced high.