4.5

1. Mar 15, 2020
    Please do not buy this game or support Bandai in anyway shape or form. They pump these anime games out every year for the gullible fanbase to get lured into wasting their money on. They're souless, passionless cash grabs made in the hype of the anime/Manga they're made from.

They deserve so much better. I'm hoping sales keep tanking so that they're forced to give the rights to a developer that'd care more about making an enjoyable game.
  2. Mar 15, 2020
    This game is an upgraded version of its predecessor. They added new modes and doubled the roster. It is fun to play with friends or you can try out the story mode. If you are a fan of the anime or manga, then this game is for you!
  3. Mar 21, 2020
    esta buenardo, no noto mucha diferencia grafica, lo que noto es una mejora en fps minima, si lo quieres comprar que sea porque te gusta la serie o porque el primer juego te gusto.Ya que tiene muchas cosa que hacer y vas a estar un largo tiempo con este juego
  4. Mar 14, 2020
    My Hero One's Justice 2 attempts to present itself as a fun and exciting anime arena fighter with bright colors and interesting designs...But looking past the, admit-ably beautiful, art style you are left with a very sub-par arena fighter than is no different than the first.

Skipping past the fact that the new characters and story expansion could have been sold as downloadable content onto the first with no major difference from how it is presented, the fighting mechanics and combo system are a bit of a let down compared to other games such as the Naruto Ninja Storm series. A simple mechanic than can easily be discussed is the dashing mechanic; In Naruto Ninja Storm once you dash towards your opponent you will end up in front of them allowing you to lead into a combo. However in One's Justice 2, it is practically a dice roll whether you end up way too short or up to your opponent or sometimes even flying PAST and turned away from the opponent leaving you open to a combo.

That moves us nicely into the combo system with some characters being blatantly unbalanced compared to the rest of the cast. One that I have personally experienced is Camie Ursushimi's basic square combo leading into a grab throw at the end but if Camie dashes at you after the throw she can just loop back into the square combo again which is an easy to do Infinite. There is also the problem of Nighteye being able to constantly activate his JUDGE ability with no problems until it works leaving the opponent at a disadvantage. Ill quickly also mention Mirio gains Invincibility Frames during his combo for some reason. Then we end up at Denki Kaminari...Using his quirk could end with him shorting out as he does in the anime, but that does not translate well to a fighter where not being able to move could cost you the game. Ill spare you all the discussion about the characters with Damage-Over-Time abilities that last the whole match.

There is so much more I could touch upon with this game; The UI still being obnoxious to use, the lack of creativity in costumes, move sets and color design, the lack of team interaction for groups that should have them (Like THE BIG THREE) and the team sidekick system as a whole being a cop out for someone getting put into too many combos.

The problems are apparent and it is disrespectful for people to try to pass this game as a 4/5 or a 9/10 game when it obviously isn't. Im getting tired and disheartened by the amount of things I could talk about so I will close it out here.

This game is not the worst i've ever played but at best it is a party game, it is not an arena fighter and definitely not a genuine fighter. The thing that I am 100% certain about though is that this is NOT a 60$ AAA Release Title
  5. Mar 16, 2020
    It's a fun game many of the same combat features that where in the first game are here and more. BUT they made dash canceling tied to the bar so now its takes more finesse to do combos. unfortunately that also means if u want to do longer combos u might as well on turn the auto combos because of how much bar it takes to dash cancel and u dont earn enough of it back fast enough to keep upIt's a fun game many of the same combat features that where in the first game are here and more. BUT they made dash canceling tied to the bar so now its takes more finesse to do combos. unfortunately that also means if u want to do longer combos u might as well on turn the auto combos because of how much bar it takes to dash cancel and u dont earn enough of it back fast enough to keep up with a dash cancel heavy playstyle that I learned in mhoj1. Some characters had their command grabschanged from unblockable to blockable which pretty much killed my favorite character i forgot his name but he is the one with the engines in his legs which isn't that bad on its own but his guard break move also leaves him heavily exposed to the point where I could do it first and get beat out by a lot of other attacks it's gotten to the point where I just dont do it because I'm scared of how they can counter it. And I straight up hate toga her knife toss is to easy my brother just spams it every time u get close because it's so fast your almost always gonna get hit and I know I play with one of the fastest characters in the game and even dashing around him at close range doesn't work. Honestly I love the game but I'm just gonna stick with my hero 1 maybe they will change it maybe they won't idc I still like the game. Expand
  6. Mar 17, 2020
    I am a giant fan of the show, but this game is a pale and uninspired mess solely made to cash in on your love of the property.

Combat boils down to every character masing the same combo button, power move buttons, and triggering Super moves the exact same way. The camera is a frenetic mess flopping around like crazy. AI enemies run around in circles for a noticeable pre-determined amount of time before attacking in the same scripted way over and over.

The story mode is nothing more than Season 3 part two through Season 4 part 1. You mash buttons, unlock items and money by completing trivial challenges per chapter, rinse, and repeat. For people that enjoyed the English voice work on the anime; you're out luck here.

Beyond this, the game is just boring to play. There is no power trip for the player no matter who you to play. All Might feels no different in terms of strength as someone like Uraraka. I wish there was more I could give the game, but it really misses the mark.
  7. May 15, 2020
    Un juego para fans, no se lo recomiendo a nadie que no lo sea, me lo prestaron para que opine de el... y bueno, es una lastima. Personajes obviamente rotos, peleas sin sorpresas, nada muy destacable.
  8. Mar 30, 2020
    Nn date soldi alla Bandai, è un gioco terrificante, copia incolla il primo con meccaniche vecchie e terribili, campagna totalmente filler con combattimenti ripetitivi e noiosi, tutto sbilanciato e rotto. EVITATELO!
  9. Mar 15, 2020
    Very fun game especially with friends, but they should add more cinematics in the story mode and also try to up the graphics.
  10. Jun 5, 2020
    Game is amazing. It’s easily the best arena fighter I’ve played. People are trying to lump it in with barebones arena fighters, which is simply ridiculous. They think every game has to be a carbon copy of dragonball fighter z. If you’re a fan of fighting games and my hero academia, I guarantee you’ll find a lot to love and enjoy here.
  11. Jun 25, 2020
    While improving on the 1st game I'm not sure it does enough to warrant a second game. Seems like a cash grab from Bandai Namco. The graphics are slightly better but still looks like old gen. There is a lack of content for a $60 price tag. I should give this lower but it was a lot of fun playing as lemillion and a couple other characters.
  12. Sep 25, 2020
    My hero’s one’s justice 2 I think is a decent game if play for casual and as a fan of the show. Both this and the original have problems, but MHOJ2 to me is much slower paced combat wise when compared to its predecessor. The way the Plus Ultra gauge works I find it may add a layer of depth of knowing when to use the moves that lower your gauge, but hinders people that are used to the fastMy hero’s one’s justice 2 I think is a decent game if play for casual and as a fan of the show. Both this and the original have problems, but MHOJ2 to me is much slower paced combat wise when compared to its predecessor. The way the Plus Ultra gauge works I find it may add a layer of depth of knowing when to use the moves that lower your gauge, but hinders people that are used to the fast paced combat of the first. I find many moves that where once combo starters are now combo enders or don’t combo at all. It also lost a layer of depth by taking out the ring out mechanic which made many stages feel more like a box, ring out made the battles sprawl out all over the map, going from one end to another worrying about where you are mid air or what move your opponent can use that could either take you both out or just send you down to the ring out. They also removed Shigarakis main gimmick which made him at least a threat. Expand
  13. Oct 5, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTaTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capoTa muy capo muy cxapo Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 35 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 15, 2020
    I generally enjoyed my time with My Hero One’s Justice 2 as someone who had some familiarity with the IP and I’m sure that fans of the show will find content to enjoy here. On the other hand, it’s a poor place for newcomers to jump in and the fighting isn’t good enough for those who might want a good dose of anime-styled fisticuffs.
  2. May 18, 2020
    There is a solid game at its base, and players will find plenty of variety and visual punch to satisfy a fun, casual tryst. Ultimately, the game passes, but it does not excel in whatever it was setting out to achieve.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 21, 2020
    The visuals are an improvement on My Hero One’s Justice, but there’s still a lack of English dub, despite the series’ popularity. This is a game made for fans, and it’s clear Byking’s staff are fans themselves. Plus Ultra! [Issue#174, p.92]