5.0

1. Sep 2, 2020
    Great game with tons of crafting and for the price you can’t beat it. I would definitely recommend it and the devs are adding more features within the next week or so.
  2. Jun 22, 2020
    This is like stardew valley on steroids. The world is so large and easy to get lost in. The characters are full of life and personality. I originally bought this on steam when it was in early alpha and am happy to see it completed and more stable with a full release now. The performance is still not perfect, but it doesn't really get in the way of the gameplay. This is a game you'll lose aThis is like stardew valley on steroids. The world is so large and easy to get lost in. The characters are full of life and personality. I originally bought this on steam when it was in early alpha and am happy to see it completed and more stable with a full release now. The performance is still not perfect, but it doesn't really get in the way of the gameplay. This is a game you'll lose a hundred hours into before you notice where the time has gone. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    May 3, 2019
    Sub-par writing holds it back from greatness, but My Time At Portia is still a slice of life well worth tasting. And remember, you can start fights with strangers. [Issue#162, p.83]
  2. Apr 24, 2019
    My Time at Portia enhanced the Harvest-Moon-concept with a new found focus on exploration and construction. Nice!
  3. Apr 17, 2019
    My Time at Portia is a great addition to the genre. It’s not perfect but it is unique. There are times when the game drags and while it looks really good and interesting, clipping is a pretty big issue. But it does have some cool world building that I haven’t really seen in the life sim rpg genre. There is a lot to do in the world and having building as the main focus is a nice change from farming. The game is borrowing from a well used formula but changes it just enough to make itself stand out from the crowd. If this genre is something you’re into, definitely give this one a go.