8.2

1. Aug 15, 2019
    A really good game made great with Vr. Graphics are a bit blurry but its expected from a ps4 OG. The immersion is fantastic.
  2. Aug 23, 2019
    Simply put, the game has surpassed what it originally promised but not delivered on launch. Perhaps it's more akin to what one would have expected from an early access game that moved on to a ''live service'' model. The game has actually become one of the best examples of this genre and perhaps the best example for the industry of what to avoid and what to follow.
    I think it's uniquely
    I think it's uniquely impressive to see the quality and quantity of meaningful content coming out of a really small indie studio showing money isn't everything in development and putting 3A titles to shame. Whatever their next endeavour is, I look forward to it. After all, many 3A studios have done far more egregious things with titles that never reach any level of redemption.
    As a sandbox/build/explore/fight/survive type game it certainly offers a lot in every area and is now visually truly beautiful. As the main reason the game appealed to me was the ''chilled exploration'', it's visual artwork is something I truly appreciate along with the ability to endlessly discover new and unique and some times quite exciting looking planets.
  3. Jan 12, 2020
    I really disliked this game on release, tried my best to get into it but ended up actually hating it after 10 hours. Didn’t touch it for 3 years, not sure where I’ve been but I had no idea they had updated the game so much and after reading so many new positive reviews I decided to try again.

Without doubt this game has changed for the better, I’m totally hooked- can’t get enough actually and I find myself at work planning what I’m going to do when I get back in. There are SO many new things they’ve either added or tweaked that I’m going to suggest checking out some YouTube videos so you can see for yourself rather than read about it.

After playing for about 20 hours on a TV I decided to try it out on PSVR and man oh man was I blown away at how I was zoomed into this new reality, this new universe (and at my stupidity for not thinking about doing it in VR from the start!) and for about 12 hours straight I VR’d it. Sure I felt like a drunken pirate on land the next day so perhaps playing VR for that long is advisable for only the foolish but my point is I got lost in the game.

Nothing else existed- if a game can do that I’ve got to give it 10/10

If you haven’t played this and survival, exploration games are your thing then get this and if you have a PSVR...don’t be like me and only remember to use it 20 hours in and then try make up the lost time, set your alarm hourly because they pass by like minutes and you might forget to feed your pets/kids.

4. Aug 14, 2019
    A great has gotten better, and the VR mode is mind blowing! Yes, the game is a little buggy right now, but that'll be ironed out in a few days
  5. Aug 16, 2019
    This is the biggest redemption game. It started out so poorly, letting everyone who bought it down. But the developers refused to let their game die, and fixed every problem with it. And constantly pushed out large free DLC completely changing the game. They completely changed everything and gave us exactly the game we wanted.
    These Devs have my full respect.
  6. Jan 9, 2020
    Well done Hello Games team, you have truly created something inspiring and unique and I enjoy every minute of it.
  7. Oct 29, 2019
    На самом начальном этапе было реально скучно, но после того как разработчики сделали как никак мультиплеер - стало гораздо веселее и проще. Действительно очень большая разнообразность планет и миров - хотя после 50-70 часов порой надоедает.На самом начальном этапе было реально скучно, но после того как разработчики сделали как никак мультиплеер - стало гораздо веселее и проще. Действительно очень большая разнообразность планет и миров - хотя после 50-70 часов порой надоедает.
  8. Sep 9, 2019
    When this game first released years ago, I will admit I was a Day One purchaser. I didn't regret it then because no game had ever introduced us to fluid space flight, going from planet to space, with no loading screen. I had a tear in my eye departing my first planet.

The game has simply gotten better, but I will never forget the first feeling of leaving a planet in my ship. The new VR mode definitely comes close to replicating the true exploration-driven theme. Everything looks massive now! It's awesome.
  9. Aug 30, 2019
    If you have VR, you need this game!
    It's exactly the chilled, boundless exploration experience I've been after ever since I bought PSVR...
    The comfort options available should keep almost everyone happy (I don't do well with VR locomotion but I've had a few 5 hour sessions without ill feelings). The VR and non-VR additions / enhancements to the game over the past 3 years (and the
    If you have VR, you need this game!
    The VR and non-VR additions / enhancements to the game over the past 3 years (and the passage of time) will dictate that you start afresh but in doing so, you get the full experience at the pace you're meant to absorb it.
    The non-VR additions have fleshed out the single player and multiplayer gameplay into bigger and more varied experiences and are worth returning for, even if you don't have VR.

There have been bugs but Hello Games have been quick and diligent to address them.
    The VR mode is blurry (even on the Pro) but it doesn't detract from the experience too much.
    Despite all the hate they have received, HG have continued to work at this with little to no income stream (PS4) to produce a game that surpassed it's original goals by a long way.
    A Pro Patch (to reduce the blurriness) would knock my score up to 10.
  10. Jun 12, 2020
    Getting lost for hours in the eternal space, mechs, quads, base building, trading, a somewhat intriguing story and so much more finally makes up for a disastrous lunch. Bravo hello games!
  11. Nov 10, 2019
    And finally a happy ending for Hello Games and the "No Man's Sky Beyond"! We forgive you, and we love everything about the game you've created!
  12. Sep 8, 2019
    Now that's a good game. Después del timo y robo que hicieron con los que compramos el juego de salida, ahora se dignan de hacer algo bueno, y oh sorpresa, el juego esta lejos de ser la mierda de hace cuando salio, pero sigue sin ser lo meior del mundo como prometieron, aun así se agradece.
  13. Jan 22, 2020
    Back when the game was released, it was a messed my friends who bought me warned me about this trap of a game, now looking back so much has change, so much content without having to pay for any extra content. Thank you Internet historian for giving me more insight to the history and went back to play this gem of a game that is 500% better then what it was.
  14. Aug 18, 2019
    Despite some bugs, it is still amazing how Hello Games keep developing this beautifull game. They deserve much love and certainly a medal of true determination.
  15. Aug 17, 2019
    I’ll be brief, No mans sky started off as a half realized dream, the path to Beyond has taken it in place both shown in the infamous E3 trailer and some places no one expected it to go.

To me, Beyond is the 1.0, the actualization of at least the majority of the original commitments and it does that well. It’s an amazing experience and it still even now is barely scrapping the surface of the potential it has.

I won’t list everything here that makes it awesome, sufficient to say if the E3 trailer intrigued you, Beyond will deliver.

One parting note, one thing that I feel was kinda underserved in light of all the additional features is:

Biodiversity, ecology, threat and planetary variation such as volcanos, waterfalls etc.

Would love to see the next update really driver on Fauna, Flora, variety and discovery as well as threats that are more meaningful and more planet specific than the sentinels
  16. Nov 13, 2019
    Hello Games made enough amends to make me happy.
    This game is lit. I have PSVR and haven't tried VR mode yet.
    I am afraid if I do that the other games I own will collect dust for 1+ yrs.
  17. Aug 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. All was will be my favourite video game ever it's just amazing how I get to play in a universal thank you hello games and sean murray for making me happy everytime I pick up my controller to play this god bless you all Expand
  18. Aug 20, 2019
    Has certainly gone beyond expectations. Core gameplay loop is still the same, but there's just so much to do, when you reach the point of "meh, seen it all", you have spent over 200hours on this. And you will NOT have seen it all.
  19. Sep 9, 2019
    Game has gotten so much better. For everyone thinking about playing it again, definitely give it a shot. Todally worth it!
  20. Sep 10, 2019
    The most relaxing, calming and visually beautiful game. The music, the ability to get lost in space exploration and base building is top notch. 100 hours in and still learning and discovering more about the game and it’s mechan.
  21. Sep 16, 2019
    I’ve been playing this game since launch. I’ve read all the negativity around this game since the beginning. I’ve never understood the negativity regarding this game as even at launch I really enjoyed the game. No other space game gives u that sense of being in space all alone isolated. Since the games had all its updates the game has got better and better to the point where every updatedI’ve been playing this game since launch. I’ve read all the negativity around this game since the beginning. I’ve never understood the negativity regarding this game as even at launch I really enjoyed the game. No other space game gives u that sense of being in space all alone isolated. Since the games had all its updates the game has got better and better to the point where every updated is now celebrated with great anticipation. People that persist on giving this game negative feed back are the same type of players that just jump on the latest popular bandwagon then abandon when the next ride comes along. This game is for the long haul. Also no mans sky boasts the greatest gaming community ever. U will never find such a great community else where. Greatest hyped game to greatest comeback in gaming history. A must buy game. Expand
  22. Nov 4, 2019
    esse jogo é maravilhoso! sempre me diverti muito com ele desde quando foi lançado, com essa atualização então melhorou mais ainda, é com certeza um dos jogos que eu mais passo o tempo jogando nessa geração!!!
  23. Nov 1, 2019
    Dont fool yourself into thinking this is a pick up and play game, it isn't!

Firstly strap in, the game is enormous! Lots of fun to be had while exploring but it DOES get repetative. When you have explored a few planets, apart from differently named materials, you've done it all already. My only critisizm is that worlds have almost no population to them thus far (I am 42 hours into
    Dont fool yourself into thinking this is a pick up and play game, it isn't!

My only critisizm is that worlds have almost no population to them thus far (I am 42 hours into the game now) and you end up feeling like you are alone for the greatest amount of your time.
  24. Nov 12, 2019
    I really enjoyed this game. I don't have the time to write a big review. But it deserves your time. The updates added to this game have really gone a long way.
  25. Nov 11, 2019
    A game full of surprises and beautiful places combined with satisfying game play. After the years the game went through many changes and developers did their part of the work. If u like universe or unlimited worlds made by procedural generation the game is just for you.
  26. Dec 23, 2019
    While I personally took the original game in stride, I have been excited to see progress that Hello Games has made with No Man’s Sky. As the features started piling on, I would play more and more and more. I found myself looking forward to whatever updates came out. Now, at the end of 2019, the game feels like coming back to a favorite painting and finally seeing some of the details thatWhile I personally took the original game in stride, I have been excited to see progress that Hello Games has made with No Man’s Sky. As the features started piling on, I would play more and more and more. I found myself looking forward to whatever updates came out. Now, at the end of 2019, the game feels like coming back to a favorite painting and finally seeing some of the details that you missed on the first time. The image is still there, yet it’s richness and reward are so much more full. So what can you do exactly? When you start out, you have a space suit, a mining tool, and a crashed ship. Moving through some initial tutorials teaches you how to find materials, rebuild your ship and finally head to the stars. Once your ship is mobile, everything you see in the game is within your reach. From then on it’s up to you to determine what to do. Want to build a base, domesticate some local wildlife and become a space farmer? Do it! Want to head to the stars, dog fight against pirates, and collect bounties? Do it! Want to travel across galaxies, explore hidden worlds, and catalogue their creatures and treasures? Do that too! With the new updates, you can play with friends or total strangers, show off your base, and complete missions together. You can even do all of this in VR, with plenty of comfort settings, intuitive inventory and game systems, and more. Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s good to pause a bit. If your looking for a heart pumping shootout kind of game, then maybe all of this sounds superfluous; this isn’t quite that kind of game. It does take time and effort to do things: effort such as mining lots of resources, acquiring money and materials, and dealing with some of the monotony of repetitive tasks. But if what you’re looking for is a chill, cool game, with plenty of sandbox options, nearly infinite opportunity for exploration, and some truly jaw dropping vistas (with a spattering if combat, survival, pirate hunting, etc) you won’t regret sinking hundreds of hours into this game, with so much more to find. I personally recommend No Man’s Sky to anyone who finds its description even remotely interesting. You won’t regret it! Expand
  27. Jan 9, 2020
    The game an extremely long way and they continue to keep updating it. As a day 1 player I didn't hate the game but it was extremely repetitive with like a handful of things to done. The game still has quite a bit of potential in it yet, especially in end game where it starts to grow repetitive , granted it still has much to do but the stuff is quite insubstantial. . An idea to extend theThe game an extremely long way and they continue to keep updating it. As a day 1 player I didn't hate the game but it was extremely repetitive with like a handful of things to done. The game still has quite a bit of potential in it yet, especially in end game where it starts to grow repetitive , granted it still has much to do but the stuff is quite insubstantial. . An idea to extend the end game they could make it so you could buy or build a space station and more or less you could control that star system's economy. Expand
  28. Feb 1, 2020
    This game has basically everything you could want in a game. Racing, shooting, building, exploring, mining, adventuring with friends, take your pick. Upon release it was pretty bare bones, but as of 2-1-2020 this game has more content and mechanics than any other game I've played in recent memory. I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants a chill gaming experience and doesnt lookThis game has basically everything you could want in a game. Racing, shooting, building, exploring, mining, adventuring with friends, take your pick. Upon release it was pretty bare bones, but as of 2-1-2020 this game has more content and mechanics than any other game I've played in recent memory. I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants a chill gaming experience and doesnt look for ultra competitive gaming experiences. Expand
  29. Nov 7, 2019
    The game now is truly amazing, the waiting worth, if you want to play this game I recommend this to you more if you play this on Xbox One X or Playstation 4 Pro, great experience you never regret it.
  30. Aug 17, 2019
    Launch wasn't very good. They quickly released a patch to address the crashing issues (which were very frequent for me, and others by the sounds of it). The patch also seems to have increased the framerate in the anomaly hub too, which was really bad before and where most of my crashes occured.
    Unfortunately they haven't fixed an issue with galactic trade terminals being lowered to the corner where the wall touches the floor, its very annoying to have this on both my freighter and my bases - removing them and trying to place them again doesn't help.
    VR controls in ships are hard to get used to, it would be nice to have the right move controller pointing straight up like a joystick would be, instead of how they want you to grab it pointing the move stick forward - I've tried grabbing it with the move controller pointing straight up and it doesn't work well at all.
    For some reason it doesn't look like there is any way to use boost in exosuits in VR mode :( would have been nice to really go zipping around in my pilgrim.
  31. Jan 1, 2021
    Played this on the PS4 pro in Dec 2020, and I ran into huge issues with textures and geometry popping. Frequently high res textures would just fail to load, so you're left staring at this blurry blob. Game also would occasionally hang; forcing me to jump to the dashboard and kill it.

Outside of the bugs, your first playthrough will be rough as the game throws everything at you at once and then slowly explains things through the main questline. Watching guides on youtube is almost a requirement to figure this game and sort through the different activities you could be doing. With frequent updates and changes to this game you'll need to make sure that you hunt down the lastest beginners guide.

This game also suffers from having so many features added afterwards and just tacked on the side. Generally I would expect the game to start with you exploring on foot, set up a base to provide shelter and start gathering resources, then move you into a car/rover to expand your exploration/resource gather, next you'd get a spaceship to expand to interplanetary, and finally a freighter to explore interstellar. However, the rovers and freighters were added in post-launch patches, so the game is very quick to shove you in a spaceship and send you off exploring the galaxy. It's a bit jarring as I was still trying to figure out how to make money and efficiently gather resources that get consumed during your exploration. This is why a recent beginners guide is necessary to understanding the game. The beginners guide will tell you how to make money, where to get resources, and how to earn upgrades for your spacesuit.
  32. Jul 24, 2020
    The 2020 title is leaps and bounds better than it's original 2016 release - and all available as free updates. Jaw dropping visuals, a real feeling of exploring new worlds, the ability to build bases, craft vehicles, gain loyalty with alien factions, take on never-ending quests across the galaxy, explore horrifying derelict ships abandoned in deep space, the list goes on an on. In myThe 2020 title is leaps and bounds better than it's original 2016 release - and all available as free updates. Jaw dropping visuals, a real feeling of exploring new worlds, the ability to build bases, craft vehicles, gain loyalty with alien factions, take on never-ending quests across the galaxy, explore horrifying derelict ships abandoned in deep space, the list goes on an on. In my opinion it's an essential gaming experience in 2020! Expand
  33. Oct 10, 2020
    Normally I don't do this, considering I only played it for 1,5 -2 hours just yet. But this game is amazing. I fell in love with it within the first few minutes. It's so absolutely gorgeous, fun and thrlling. The game is 100+ hours but repairing my space ship and flying with it, it's so good and incredible, I have never played anything that even comes remotely close to this. I highlyNormally I don't do this, considering I only played it for 1,5 -2 hours just yet. But this game is amazing. I fell in love with it within the first few minutes. It's so absolutely gorgeous, fun and thrlling. The game is 100+ hours but repairing my space ship and flying with it, it's so good and incredible, I have never played anything that even comes remotely close to this. I highly recommend it. I had to google some stuff to find out but who cares, this game is just pure love for it's players! Expand
  34. Jul 5, 2020
    played over 200 hours in VR. It will definitely be another hundreds of hours. I don't know a better game.
  35. pwm
    Dec 6, 2020
    I gave up on this game after three torturous attempts at trying to get started with it. I want a game that I can enjoy from the beginning and makes me want to go back to it. For me, playing this game was just like an unpleasant chore that needed to get done. Every game has a learning curve and it takes time to get into it. In this case, for me, it was not worth the effort.
  36. Apr 12, 2020
    Impressionnant, super beau, immersif, ultra SF, action, farming, decouverte... Parfait même en coop !
  37. Jun 26, 2020
    hello games a sabido redimirse con esta actualización trayendo lo que prometieron y también agregando cosas que mejoran la experiencia a demasía
  38. Apr 12, 2020
    I’m so blown with how far this game has come. When the game was first announced I was so hyped for it. It’s initial release was sad and it left a bad taste in my mouth for years. After many updates I decided to give it one more try and I am happy to say this is one of my favorite games. Hats off to hello games and their hard work in continually improving the game. Day one no mans sky andI’m so blown with how far this game has come. When the game was first announced I was so hyped for it. It’s initial release was sad and it left a bad taste in my mouth for years. After many updates I decided to give it one more try and I am happy to say this is one of my favorite games. Hats off to hello games and their hard work in continually improving the game. Day one no mans sky and 2020 no mans sky are completely different games. Endless amounts of things to do. There is nothing more special than exploring and claiming the galaxy with your friends. I’ve put about 12 hours in so no doubt I’m an early player and I have a lot to see still, but I’m excited to see what’s ahead of me. I’m also very excited to experience the future updates hello games will put into it. Of course the game has its bugs here in there, but nothing that isn’t in the process of being fixed and nothing that makes dislike. In fact, a lot of it just made for funny or enjoyable experiences with my friends. The game is so immersive that not even a small bug could pull me out of it. I’m am 100% happy I decided to return to this game. I suggest it to anyone, especially those that are into this genre of game. Expand
  39. Sep 22, 2020
    This company is an example to the industry.
    Man, congrats for the amazing job,
    I'm addicted.
  40. Aug 11, 2020
    About 95% of my playthrough was in VR, so this review will mostly touch on that. I've played 9 or 10 titles in VR, and this is hands down my favorite. It's really hard not to give this game a 10/10 because of how f****** cool it is, but if I'm being honest, I do have a couple gripes. Lets get into it.

Graphics: 8/10 This one is hard because this it's just so awesome to be in space in

Graphics: 8/10
    This one is hard because this it's just so awesome to be in space in VR. I am not exaggerating when i say that I got goosebumps every single time I jumped in. It's quite the experience no matter if you're just roaming a random planet, flying through the galaxy, or just simply entering a space station. It's truly groundbreaking. So why not 10/10? Well there are a couple rendering issues that come up quite often. For example, when standing outside my base, some of the far walls don't show up so it looks incomplete. I have to get closer for them to show up. It's a very small gripe, but one that is definitely noticeable while in VR. I almost feel bad complaining because I just think the whole thing is so cool and it's amazing how far we've come technologically. But I just had to mention.

Narrative: 8/10
    The story is engaging enough. I certainly don't think it's the game's strongest point. But there are some great moments and an intriguing overall theme that is open for many interpretations. I think being able play as your own customized traveler is a great touch.

Characters/Interactions: 7/10
    I think the best thing about interacting with other NPCs was the ability to slowly learn their language. The game contains 3 languages that if you talk to enough NPCs at space stations or trading posts, you will eventually learn them all. I actually had a lot of fun doing this for a while, but it gets kind of repetitive. There are A LOT of words to learn! Interacting with the Atlas in VR is something else too. If you have your headphones cranked, it will send some shivers down your spine.

Gameplay: 10/10
    Where do I even start here? I'm just going to list some of my favorite gameplay elements because I could easily fill the rest of my 5000 word limit if I don't tighten it up.

-Being able to hold your mining tool and actually shoot rocks/trees to mine is very satisfying
    -Sitting in your ship and flying it is the single-coolest thing I've ever done in a video game. I cannot stress this enough. Several times, I just hopped in and flew around for an hour or two. Sometimes I'd put my favorite songs from the soundtrack (which is also A+) in my earbuds to make it that much more epic. And then finally coming back and landing on top of my base and just feeling this sense of "home", which is another super unique feeling I've only experienced while playing NMS. (Typing this out is making me want to get up and play)
    -Being able to play with your friends is awesome. 2 of my friends bought this game at the same time and all three of us chose the same base planet. We built our bases next to each other and basically connected them with a makeshift "road". Once we were all set up we just messed around for hours every day. I would highly recommend convincing some of your friends to buy it with you. A very funny touch in this game is that they could see my arm movements (they were not in VR like I was), so we had some laughs as I did jumping jacks and/or the YMCA. LOL
    -Building your base from scratch is one of my favorite aspects of this game. I had a nice balcony overlooking the sea with some mountains in the background that sometimes I would just spend a few minutes admiring the view. It was surprisingly very soothing.

I could honestly go on and on in this section. I fell in love with this game from the get-go, and it felt like the fastest 100 (or so) hours I've ever accumulated. I put the game down finally because there are some other VR titles I want to check out, but I miss it almost every day. I will certainly come back to No Man's Sky at some point, and I can't wait to experience the magic again.

Overall Score: 9/10
  41. Jul 16, 2020
    no man's sky is Wonderful for anyone who likes survival and Sci-Fi theme. You are free to do whatever you want in the game, be it exploring, trading, crafting, searching for ruins, cooking, creating valuable things, building as many bases as you want on the planets you want
  42. Oct 28, 2020
    The way how the game scales up from an open world to an open galaxy has absolutely blown me away and push the term open world to a complete new level, especially in VR this dimension just feels incredible. Something you cannot fully understand without playing it in VR.

The graphics in VR mode are really bad on PS4 generation. Fortunately they provide a PS5 enhanced update which push the visuals to a pretty solid level. Well done
  43. Aug 30, 2020
    A 10 might seem a little bit overrated but to me this game is as perfect as it could be. I bought it 2016 after I took the hype train in 2015 and was pretty disappointed tbh. Now 4 years later it's a whole different experience and I LOVE IT. Right now it's the game I have always been waiting for! Thank you hello games for keeping up your work on this project.
  44. Sep 24, 2020
    While this game is really good now, at the launch of the game, expectations were not filled, however, four years later, the people working at Hello Games have created an expansive exploration game and with a new major update coming very soon, the game's future is looking very bright
  45. Nov 19, 2020
    one of the best games im played ever aaaa verry big open world and lots of things to do 100 of 100 thank you hello games for bringing this game :D
  46. Dec 25, 2020
    La verdad es que no hace mucho unos tres meses que empecé a jugar a No man's sky en pleno 2020, no había querido jugarlo porque había visto críticos en Youtube como Jino, entre otros que hablaban muy mal de este juego pero como lo incluyeron en el gamepass me animé a jugarlo lo que les puedo decir es que me lleve una gran sorpresa, en verdad es muy bueno el juego muy lejos de las críticasLa verdad es que no hace mucho unos tres meses que empecé a jugar a No man's sky en pleno 2020, no había querido jugarlo porque había visto críticos en Youtube como Jino, entre otros que hablaban muy mal de este juego pero como lo incluyeron en el gamepass me animé a jugarlo lo que les puedo decir es que me lleve una gran sorpresa, en verdad es muy bueno el juego muy lejos de las críticas que había visto, es un juego que me relaja mucho jugarlo ir a explorar un planeta hacer misiones en el nexo, como buscar huesos antigüos y la historia es más profunda de lo que parece, hacen unas preguntas que no son tan sencillas de contestar, además de la gran cantidad de cosas que puedes hacer como mejoar tu nave, conseguir tu propio carguero mejorarlo, mejorar tu estadísticas de multiherramienta, construir tu base y conseguir más vehículos de exploración, y los portales ufff... Creo que este juego aún tiene mucho potencial en especial en expandir las historietas secundarias y/o hacer una cuarta historia principal porque tiene tres historias principales que son muy disfrutables hacer, ahora este juego es de género de exploración y es difícil de comprender la mecánica de juego, porque va desde entender como funciona el mercado de comercio, las recetas de refinación, los cargueros, las naves, las bases, los vehículos de exploración, los enemigos, la multiherramienta, pero bueno entender todo eso es lo divertido, y cuando entiendes como funciona el juego se vuelve divertidísimo y usas tu cabeza para hacer más "dinero" (unidades) o conseguir más nanites, o módulos de mejora, está súper padre el juego lo recomiendo al 100% si eres una de esas personas que les gusta juegos de exploración y creación como Minecraft, o si les gusto el juego de subnautica. Expand
  47. Jun 7, 2021
    If you want a relaxing experience, do not play this in VR. I found myself constantly battling with the games many, many confusing menus and controls. It overly complicates the most basic of tasks, which ultimately makes the game completely unplayable.

I’m sure there’s a decent game in here somewhere but I’m giving up on it after sinking about 10 - 15 hours into it. The game needs a

The game needs a serious overhaul in terms of the controls and menus as it’s just a complicated mess.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 14, 2019
    No Man’s Sky, now in its third year, has vastly improved in virtually every way, from the number and scale of things you can build alone or with friends to the story and progression. But in its heart still beats a vicious grind and painful monotony that’s difficult to swallow even with all the new content and quality-of-life improvements. Even so, it’s easy to be drawn to its addictive ecosystem of upgrades and exploration, and with functional multiplayer and VR capabilities in play there’s a lot to love about this space-faring exploration adventure.
  2. Sep 12, 2019
    Sony has sold millions of its PlayStation VR headsets and until now it’s been tough to recommend one experience as a killer app. Soulful, technically proficient and at times almost tearfully beautiful, No Man’s Sky Beyond is as close as we’ll get.
  3. Sep 8, 2019
    The drastic improvements made to No Man’s Sky in its Beyond expansion are the new gold standard for how to gracefully cope with a game’s flaws post-release. The game laid the foundation with its release, but it took Beyond to elevate it into something magnificent. Successfully transitioning to VR is a creative victory on its own, but realizing just how full and vibrant and rewarding an experience this game has now become is almost poignant. Beyond represents the courage of convictions, a concept that has not only met the lofty expectations it set forth, but transcended them.