3.8

1. Mar 21, 2019
    If you are a One Piece fan, you should at least enjoy the scenery and awesome cutscenes.

That said my score is based on a product that is a great "pilot" for a next game. People should stop comparing Spiderman to this game, the budget is in a whole other league and the target is a lot different as well. This game has great scenery, with pretty basic button bash options. The way how

This game has great scenery, with pretty basic button bash options.
    The way how skills and karma work are great for a first time, we can at least build further on this concept.

I think that a true One Piece fan should appreciate this game and have hopes on the next possible game. Yes, the open world feels kind of empty and the fights are pretty boring, but at least you get to bash a button and see one of your awesome anime characters use a nostalgic skill.

I will not go to details, because I hate to spoil things.
    Believe me the nostalgic things and the cutscenes are worth your while.
  2. Mar 15, 2019
    I felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). But the game's faults do not detract that much from the experience. Once I started playing it, I was hookedI felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). But the game's faults do not detract that much from the experience. Once I started playing it, I was hooked and I hardly noticed 8 hours had gone by. I am biased because I love these kinds of open world games and One Piece, but I personally wouldn't give it anything lower than an 8. Expand
  3. Mar 18, 2019
    I like the game but i feel like its missing more like we should have more moves we can do in a combo, more playable characters from the crew, fill in that big empty space i hate when games do that, but overall i liked the game for the story but was way disappointedi thought itd be so much smoother and cooler
  4. Mar 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). Expand
  5. Apr 8, 2019
    This game is definitely a lot of fun. While I wouldn't say it's my favorite One Piece game made thus far, it's easily the most ambitious and the greatest achievement of the franchise thus far. This game feels like the true successor to Unlimited Adventure we've been waiting for, with a beautiful sandbox world to explore with Luffy's large move set. I do wish the other Straw Hats wereThis game is definitely a lot of fun. While I wouldn't say it's my favorite One Piece game made thus far, it's easily the most ambitious and the greatest achievement of the franchise thus far. This game feels like the true successor to Unlimited Adventure we've been waiting for, with a beautiful sandbox world to explore with Luffy's large move set. I do wish the other Straw Hats were playable, and that some of the boss fights were less formulaic, but these are all things I can only dream of in a sequel. This is no AAA game but it is an achievement for One Piece games and anime games alike. Expand
  6. May 22, 2019
    (I’m not native speaker) This game is far from being perfect, but it is not as bad as people say. There are some things that would improve a lot the game but for a unknown stupid reason they didnt add them:
    - Full dialogues for the characters, it is just too stupid hearing all the characters say 1 or 2 words instead of a full phrase. (This really piss me off).
    -Autosave, the game

-Autosave, the game automatically save the game after completing a mission, but this game is mostly based on exploration, so if you are not careful you might spent 1 hour exploring, die and lose all your progress.

-I’m sure that there is a bug with the snipers of the city, when you are flying they instinctively shot you without even seeing you, and they never miss a shot!!! This really piss me off because there are tons of snipers and cost you a lot of time to deal with them.

-Some of the final challenges are impossible, when you finish the game you will unlock 3 hard levels that are too hard. I finish 1 of them with many attempts ( the one where you have to go fast to a location), but the other 2 seems impossible.

-Some thing are unbalanced, the equipments that you can equip are too important (if you want ++ equipments just restart the game and craft them another time) with 3 normal of them I could barely survive the battles in normal difficulty, but when I finished the game I had the 3 best ++ and the hard dificulty was easy.

Good things:

-You can really enjoy the exploration and moving with luffy trough the map is a pleasure.
    -MANY people give this game a bad review just because you cant play with more strawhats, but the reality is that you dont miss them, playing only with luffy is just perfect for this game.
    -the attack system is really good and you enjoy every fight.
    -the story is pretty good, but the voices ruin the experience a bit.

In summary, this game would be a 9 or a 10 for everyone with only a few changes (the voices, facial expresions...) but without them I can understand that some people give only a 5 or a 6 to this game.
  7. May 30, 2019
    This game is super beautiful and great

Play it

Ign is ****
    The half of people who give this game a rating didn’t even played it

Best one piece game I’ve ever played

1. Apr 30, 2019
    One Piece: World Seeker is lacking in so many areas. It may be lovely to look at, but an overall shallow and repetitive experience take away any semblance of joy fans are likely to find.
  2. Apr 27, 2019
    Far from being a bad game, One Piece: World Seeker sticks to the fundamentals but never tries to transcend them. Devoid of originality, the title looks like a basic open world on which have been grafted characters from the manga. The title clearly lacks ideas to renew the gameplay, coupled with an overall lack of soul, the result crumbles against the competition.
  3. Apr 12, 2019
    One Piece is an anime/manga franchise that deserves a game that would blow everyone's mind. That's why when you get a mediocre title, it hurts so bad. Enjoyable storyline, graphics and open world, simply were not enough to turn this disappointment into an experience worth a recommendation. But if you are not a demanding player, there are a few things you could still like here.