4.4

1. Mar 21, 2019
    If you are a One Piece fan, you should at least enjoy the scenery and awesome cutscenes.

That said my score is based on a product that is a great "pilot" for a next game. People should stop comparing Spiderman to this game, the budget is in a whole other league and the target is a lot different as well. This game has great scenery, with pretty basic button bash options. The way how

This game has great scenery, with pretty basic button bash options.
    The way how skills and karma work are great for a first time, we can at least build further on this concept.

I think that a true One Piece fan should appreciate this game and have hopes on the next possible game. Yes, the open world feels kind of empty and the fights are pretty boring, but at least you get to bash a button and see one of your awesome anime characters use a nostalgic skill.

I will not go to details, because I hate to spoil things.
    Believe me the nostalgic things and the cutscenes are worth your while.
  2. Mar 15, 2019
    I felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). But the game's faults do not detract that much from the experience. Once I started playing it, I was hookedI felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). But the game's faults do not detract that much from the experience. Once I started playing it, I was hooked and I hardly noticed 8 hours had gone by. I am biased because I love these kinds of open world games and One Piece, but I personally wouldn't give it anything lower than an 8. Expand
  3. Mar 18, 2019
    I like the game but i feel like its missing more like we should have more moves we can do in a combo, more playable characters from the crew, fill in that big empty space i hate when games do that, but overall i liked the game for the story but was way disappointedi thought itd be so much smoother and cooler
  4. Mar 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I felt like I was playing "TLOZ: Breath of the Wild" but with a different flavor (one I personally enjoy more), more mobility (this has a lot more 3D mobility), and a bit of a clunkier gameplay (hard to aim the special attacks, slippery controls when running, camera could be better). Expand
  5. Apr 8, 2019
    This game is definitely a lot of fun. While I wouldn't say it's my favorite One Piece game made thus far, it's easily the most ambitious and the greatest achievement of the franchise thus far. This game feels like the true successor to Unlimited Adventure we've been waiting for, with a beautiful sandbox world to explore with Luffy's large move set. I do wish the other Straw Hats wereThis game is definitely a lot of fun. While I wouldn't say it's my favorite One Piece game made thus far, it's easily the most ambitious and the greatest achievement of the franchise thus far. This game feels like the true successor to Unlimited Adventure we've been waiting for, with a beautiful sandbox world to explore with Luffy's large move set. I do wish the other Straw Hats were playable, and that some of the boss fights were less formulaic, but these are all things I can only dream of in a sequel. This is no AAA game but it is an achievement for One Piece games and anime games alike. Expand
  6. May 22, 2019
    (I’m not native speaker) This game is far from being perfect, but it is not as bad as people say. There are some things that would improve a lot the game but for a unknown stupid reason they didnt add them:
    - Full dialogues for the characters, it is just too stupid hearing all the characters say 1 or 2 words instead of a full phrase. (This really piss me off).
    -Autosave, the game

-Autosave, the game automatically save the game after completing a mission, but this game is mostly based on exploration, so if you are not careful you might spent 1 hour exploring, die and lose all your progress.

-I’m sure that there is a bug with the snipers of the city, when you are flying they instinctively shot you without even seeing you, and they never miss a shot!!! This really piss me off because there are tons of snipers and cost you a lot of time to deal with them.

-Some of the final challenges are impossible, when you finish the game you will unlock 3 hard levels that are too hard. I finish 1 of them with many attempts ( the one where you have to go fast to a location), but the other 2 seems impossible.

-Some thing are unbalanced, the equipments that you can equip are too important (if you want ++ equipments just restart the game and craft them another time) with 3 normal of them I could barely survive the battles in normal difficulty, but when I finished the game I had the 3 best ++ and the hard dificulty was easy.

Good things:

-You can really enjoy the exploration and moving with luffy trough the map is a pleasure.
    -MANY people give this game a bad review just because you cant play with more strawhats, but the reality is that you dont miss them, playing only with luffy is just perfect for this game.
    -the attack system is really good and you enjoy every fight.
    -the story is pretty good, but the voices ruin the experience a bit.

In summary, this game would be a 9 or a 10 for everyone with only a few changes (the voices, facial expresions...) but without them I can understand that some people give only a 5 or a 6 to this game.
  7. Jan 24, 2020
    The game is far from perfect and also far from bad. Most of the complaints you will see here are either vastly overstated and exaggerations or outright false. Is the world boring? No. Is the combat too easy? Maybe on low difficulty settings. Is the combat too hard? Yes on the top difficulty level, which is OPTIONAL. Is the story bad? Not at all, it is better than most episodes of theThe game is far from perfect and also far from bad. Most of the complaints you will see here are either vastly overstated and exaggerations or outright false. Is the world boring? No. Is the combat too easy? Maybe on low difficulty settings. Is the combat too hard? Yes on the top difficulty level, which is OPTIONAL. Is the story bad? Not at all, it is better than most episodes of the manga/anime. Is there a lack of voice acting? Yes. Are there areas of the map with no collectibles or enemies? Yes, you know, just like every single open world game ever made... seriously, were people wanting downtown Dhaka Bangladesh? If you like open world games in the vein of assassin's Creed and want less people, ore devil fruit and a boatload of collectibles with little stealth and tons of combat options ( seriously, the people complaining about the combat obviously hate games like dark souls and naruto/dbz games since this game has more options by a mile ) maybe get this on sale. I paid $20 and feel it is worth twice that, though $60 is a bit much in all fairness. If you can snag this at $40 or below and are not an edgelord bandwagoneer, you might love it. Youtube gameplay is your friend, most reviews? Nope. Expand
  8. Apr 29, 2020
    Незаслуженно низкооцененная игра! Сама собой представляет отличный экшен в стиле infamous и spider man. А на фоне остальных аниме игр эту вообще можно шедевром считать.
  9. May 30, 2019
    This game is super beautiful and great

Play it

Ign is ****
    The half of people who give this game a rating didn’t even played it

Best one piece game I’ve ever played
  10. Jan 22, 2020
    Excelente jogo com gráfica muito bonitos feito pra fans variedade na jogabilidade
  11. Jan 5, 2020
    This is one of the best One Piece games ever made! When it first came out many people hated on it with out even playing it. I decided to give it a try recent and it was amazing. Beautiful graphics, amazing story and very fun combat. As you gain more skill points throughout the game you could unlock many cool abilities like Gomu Gomu rocket why never gets boring. If your looking to enjoyThis is one of the best One Piece games ever made! When it first came out many people hated on it with out even playing it. I decided to give it a try recent and it was amazing. Beautiful graphics, amazing story and very fun combat. As you gain more skill points throughout the game you could unlock many cool abilities like Gomu Gomu rocket why never gets boring. If your looking to enjoy the combat than play on a harder mode.

Also I highly recommend the DLC of Zoro, Sabo and Law it’s so worth it! Definitely give this game a try it’s so much fun.
  12. Jan 16, 2020
    Great game. Don’t make the bad reviews turn you off, it’s a really enjoyable game.
  13. Jan 17, 2020
    Definitely underrated, it is an Excellent game with so much to do! Great mechanics and world
  14. Oct 18, 2020
    Jogo bom, com história não canônica mas muito estilo One Piece, gameplay fiel aos personagens e exploração muito boa, além de personagens carismáticos.
  15. Apr 13, 2021
    Feito para os fãs, o enredo não é tão cativante ou marcante, mas para os fãs do anime é bem divertido controlar o Luffy e explorar a ilha e ter uma nova experiência com os chapéus de palha fora a historia do mangá

Mixed or average reviews - based on 46 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 30, 2019
    One Piece: World Seeker is lacking in so many areas. It may be lovely to look at, but an overall shallow and repetitive experience take away any semblance of joy fans are likely to find.
  2. Apr 27, 2019
    Far from being a bad game, One Piece: World Seeker sticks to the fundamentals but never tries to transcend them. Devoid of originality, the title looks like a basic open world on which have been grafted characters from the manga. The title clearly lacks ideas to renew the gameplay, coupled with an overall lack of soul, the result crumbles against the competition.
  3. Apr 12, 2019
    One Piece is an anime/manga franchise that deserves a game that would blow everyone's mind. That's why when you get a mediocre title, it hurts so bad. Enjoyable storyline, graphics and open world, simply were not enough to turn this disappointment into an experience worth a recommendation. But if you are not a demanding player, there are a few things you could still like here.