7.2

1. Feb 1, 2020
    Instead of revamping the local wireless as either couch co-op or friends list parties, The dev team thought it was more appropriate to delete it and call it a day.

I have loved this series' campaign and aesthetic since the psp, and multiplayer was one of the driving forces of it. Being over a decade later means there is NO excuse for this lazy rushed PORT. If anything it is Demastered.

You get more value from buying the 2008 version

I Pray to IT that we get a multiplayer patch because I WANT TO LOVE THIS SO BADLY
  2. Feb 2, 2020
    I couldn't even get past the tutorial because my controller inputs was not synced to the game and there is no way to re-calibrate it. Game is literally unplayable.
  3. Feb 1, 2020
    Garbage, totally unplayable, no sound optimizing, horribly buggy. PS4 Store Review is a LIE this game should never have been released in its current state.

DO NOT BUY, or Refund asap if you can.
  4. Feb 4, 2020
    Same problem as the first game, SOUND AND CONTROLLER SYNC BROKEN. Its unplayable, who is your qa engineer? Hire psp time engineer asap.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 35 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 18, 2020
    Is it worth your time? Well it’s reasonably cheap and it can be a lot of fun, especially when you keep the rhythm going, but by the same token if you loose your rhythm and just can’t seem to get it back it can be quite frustrating. My son loves it and the Patapons can be quite cute… even if they are essentially a pretty violent tribe who go around killing nearly all they come across. Worth a play and certainly if it’s on special it might be a good little time burner to purchase.
  2. Feb 14, 2020
    Patapon 2 is a fun game of its time. It still feels like a relic of the PSP days with its big chunky menus and relatively straightforward gameplay, but if anything sets itself apart as much to warrant its own remaster, it’s the charm that comes through loud and clear. I enjoyed my time with my Patapons. It’s not a game I’d play forever, as my tastes have changed over the last decade, but if you need any reason to get back in, then look no further my god friends. Pata, pata, pata, pon!
  3. Patapon 2: Remastered is still a game worth trying with its rich content and ambitious structure even though it is behind in a few issues.