7.2

1. Feb 4, 2020
    Very basic remaster, graphics are upscaled and that's about it. Also, people who complain about audio sync issues should fix their own setups, because I played the game with my headphones plugged in and the synchronization was the same as the one on the PSP version (Yes, I actually compared them both side to side because I still have the game on my old handheld. No issues there. So, if youVery basic remaster, graphics are upscaled and that's about it. Also, people who complain about audio sync issues should fix their own setups, because I played the game with my headphones plugged in and the synchronization was the same as the one on the PSP version (Yes, I actually compared them both side to side because I still have the game on my old handheld. No issues there. So, if you want to play the game again, in higher resolution, you might want to check it out. But don't expect anything besides a higher resolution. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 35 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 18, 2020
    Is it worth your time? Well it’s reasonably cheap and it can be a lot of fun, especially when you keep the rhythm going, but by the same token if you loose your rhythm and just can’t seem to get it back it can be quite frustrating. My son loves it and the Patapons can be quite cute… even if they are essentially a pretty violent tribe who go around killing nearly all they come across. Worth a play and certainly if it’s on special it might be a good little time burner to purchase.
  2. Feb 14, 2020
    Patapon 2 is a fun game of its time. It still feels like a relic of the PSP days with its big chunky menus and relatively straightforward gameplay, but if anything sets itself apart as much to warrant its own remaster, it’s the charm that comes through loud and clear. I enjoyed my time with my Patapons. It’s not a game I’d play forever, as my tastes have changed over the last decade, but if you need any reason to get back in, then look no further my god friends. Pata, pata, pata, pon!
  3. Patapon 2: Remastered is still a game worth trying with its rich content and ambitious structure even though it is behind in a few issues.